Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 188
Send Topic Print
spineless apologetics (Read 339437 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: spineless apologetics
Reply #45 - Sep 19th, 2013 at 4:59pm

Depends what they put up on Jihadwatch, Wally.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #46 - Sep 19th, 2013 at 8:36pm

Yadda wrote on Sep 19th, 2013 at 9:42am:
K,

IMO, you remain a spineless apologist for an evil philosophy and for an evil community of people.

Proverbs 16:18   Wink

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #47 - Sep 19th, 2013 at 8:39pm

freediver wrote on Sep 19th, 2013 at 12:41pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 18th, 2013 at 11:30pm:
freediver wrote on Sep 18th, 2013 at 9:47pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 18th, 2013 at 9:39pm:
freediver wrote on Sep 17th, 2013 at 12:37pm:
Even the Muslims you are attempting to apologise for and defend from "unfair" criticism think it is spineless Brian.

Really?  So what?  I do it because I feel I should, not because I expect thanks or gratitude, FD.  If making you remember such concepts as fairness and justice annoys and embarrasses you, that's fine by me.   Grin

But what right do you have to criticise others?

The same right you apparently reserve to yourself, FD.

You want respect, then earn it.  You're doing a dismal job of it at the moment.   Roll Eyes

Or course I reserve the right for myself. You are the one trying to deny yourself rights. Very selectively of course. It sounds more like a particularly spineless excuse for bias and bigotry.

Really?  I suppose a right to natural justice, just doesn't figure in your mind, does it, FD?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
It is especially strange for someone who owns their own politics forum to attempt to undermine freedom of speech in such a fundamental way.

Ah, the personal barbs.  They wound me...not, FD.  Keep trying, your ad hominem attacks just show how empty your arguments are.   Grin Grin

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #48 - Sep 19th, 2013 at 9:00pm

Quote:
Has he?  How?  All he's asked is for you to give people a fair go.  You've openly said you won't.   So, how has he undermined your freedom of speech, exactly?  Your thought processes are convoluted at the best of times mate.  Perhaps we need a point diagram with labels?

Check the opening post HB. And I never said it was personal.

Quote:
Really?  I suppose a right to natural justice, just doesn't figure in your mind, does it, FD?

Can you explain what demented principle of natural justice obliges you to remain silent in the face of injustice?

Quote:
Has he?  How?  All he's asked is for you to give people a fair go.  You've openly said you won't.   So, how has he undermined your freedom of speech, exactly?  Your thought processes are convoluted at the best of times mate.  Perhaps we need a point diagram with labels?

All you do is ad hominem Brian. You have nothing else to offer but whining about other people's bias and elaborate fantasies to explain why they disagree with you. The only thing you won't do is discuss the topic at hand.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #49 - Sep 19th, 2013 at 10:09pm

wally1 wrote on Sep 19th, 2013 at 3:42pm:
Yadda wrote on Sep 19th, 2013 at 9:42am:
K,

IMO, you remain a spineless apologist for an evil philosophy and for an evil community of people.

Dictionary;
ummah = = the whole community of Muslims bound together by ties of religion.

Dictionary;
Islam = = the religion of the Muslims, a monotheistic faith regarded as revealed through Muhammad as the Prophet of Allah.

Dictionary;
Muslim = = a follower of Islam.

Cant you also do some research and explain what Allah means in Arabic?

You seem to find it hard to know the dictionary meaning of allah
but quick to point out isalmic vocabulary.

wally,

Why would you think that i do not know the meaning of the word 'alah' ?

You are mistaken.

wally,

It is not difficult to learn the meaning, of the phonetic name 'alah' ['alah' is a phonetic word contained within the Old Testament bible].

It means curse.

Moslems worship, a [spiritual] curse upon mankind.

It is true.

Why do Christian Arabs also pray to Allah?
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1378601181/1#1

EVERY MOSLEM, is [spiritually] cursed.

Because EVERY MOSLEM [who has come of age] has made a choice.

EVERY MOSLEM, is [spiritually] cursed.

Because EVERY MOSLEM refuses to submit themselves to the God of creation   [....to the God of truth, to the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob].

This is ALL EXPOUNDED, in Galatians 4:22-31 - read it.

"Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia,...."

Genesis 16:12
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

All moslems, are in bondage [have 'submitted' themselves] TO DEATH.

Moslems are all, cursed!

alah.

All moslems, have a covenant with DEATH.

And, it is not just moslems who are cursed.

Strong's number H423

http://cf.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H423&version=KJV

Daniel:9:11:
Yea, all Israel 3478 have transgressed 5674-1 thy law, 8451 even by departing, 5493-2 that they might not obey 8085-2 thy voice; 6963
therefore the curse 423
is poured 5413-4 upon us, and the oath 7621 that [is] written 3789-7 in the law 8451 of Moses 4872 the servant 5650 of God, 430 because we have sinned 2398-1 against him.

All mankind are cursed [at this time] [even the Jewish people], through the same curse which is upon moslems.

That is why a wise person,        ....will obey God, and will seek to separate himself/herself from that curse,
and will turn, and seek God.

Psalms 27:8
When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

Isaiah 55:6
Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
7  Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #50 - Sep 19th, 2013 at 10:17pm

Islam is a misunderstanding. It is the legacy of a semi-literate Arab who wanted to improve on Judaism.

In so far as it appeals to the semi-literates, it has attracted a billion followers.

In so far as its true nature  is concerned - a parody of misunderstanding of Judaism - , it has attracted little critical attention due to its murderously violent response to any critical attention.

The core of the problem: you can't have a discussion with Islam because they will be duty-bound to kill you sooner or later. Kuffars are subject to conversion or extermination. That really limits the freedom of exchange.

You have to decide whether this is an evil creed or a stupid creed.

Or does it inspire you? If so, where do you sit on the evil -stupid - inspired - saintly spectrum?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #51 - Sep 19th, 2013 at 10:33pm

Yadda wrote on Sep 19th, 2013 at 10:09pm:

wally,

JUST A CLARIFICATION;

As everyone knows, a spirit realm does not really exist.

It is just a figment of my imagination.        Tongue

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #52 - Sep 19th, 2013 at 10:39pm

freediver wrote on Sep 19th, 2013 at 9:00pm:
Quote:

Check the opening post HB. And I never said it was personal.

Really?  Then why all the ad hominem attacks, FD?  You've certainly made it personal, despite your claimed intentions.

Quote:
Quote:
Really?  I suppose a right to natural justice, just doesn't figure in your mind, does it, FD?

Can you explain what demented principle of natural justice obliges you to remain silent in the face of injustice?

Where have I remained "silent in the face of injustice", FD?

I condemn it, where and when I believe it is appropriate.  However, I give the benefit of the doubt to people, you don't.  I accept alternative explanations when they are provided because you have already made your mind up.  You aren't interested in justice, you're interested in inflicting injustice.

Quote:
Quote:

All you do is ad hominem Brian.

Err, I didn't make that point, FD, Hot Breath did.  Perhaps you need to sort out who you're talking to?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
You have nothing else to offer but whining about other people's bias and elaborate fantasies to explain why they disagree with you. The only thing you won't do is discuss the topic at hand.

Nope, not personal at all, right, FD?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #53 - Sep 19th, 2013 at 10:48pm

Soren wrote on Sep 19th, 2013 at 10:17pm:

Islam is a misunderstanding.

It is the legacy of a semi-literate Arab who wanted to improve on Judaism.

In so far as it appeals to the semi-literates, it has attracted a billion followers.

In so far as its true nature  is concerned - a parody of misunderstanding of Judaism - , it has attracted little critical attention due to its murderously violent response to any critical attention.

The core of the problem: you can't have a discussion with Islam because they will be duty-bound to kill you sooner or later. Kuffars are subject to conversion or extermination. That really limits the freedom of exchange.

You have to decide whether this is an evil creed or a stupid creed.

Or does it inspire you? If so, where do you sit on the evil -stupid - inspired - saintly spectrum?

ISLAM is a 'religion' for the carnally minded human creature.

ISLAM is a religion for those who have 'a gaining' in mind [in their mind].

ISLAM is a curse, a spiritual 'sickness' which infects the human psyche.

Proof ?

Southern Thailand.
Southern Philippines.
Tunisia.
Libya.
Sudan.
Syria.
Iraq.
Iran.
Turkey.
Nigeria.
Somalia.
Lebanon.
Afghanistan.
Pakistan.
....and on, and on, and on, and on.

Where there are moslems, there are human beings, with a 'sick' and spiritually polluted human psyche - very often they are engaged in murder and unspeakable atrocities against other human beings [behaviour which is always legitimised, by the ISLAMIC spirit psyche killer - ISLAM].

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #54 - Sep 19th, 2013 at 11:03pm

Matthew 7:3

Amazing how you turn a blind eye to the atrocities that Christians have committed over the last 2,000 years, Yadda and instead choose to condemn Muslims.  Totally amazing.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #55 - Sep 20th, 2013 at 12:00am

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 19th, 2013 at 11:03pm:
Matthew 7:3

Amazing how you turn a blind eye to the atrocities that Christians have committed over the last 2,000 years, Yadda and instead choose to condemn Muslims.  Totally amazing.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So brian,

It is all about me, it is all about Yadda, having the gall to criticise ISLAM and the behaviour of moslems.

"Yadda is a bad dude, for criticising ISLAM/moslems!!!"

Whatever bad behaviour moslems are guilty of [murder, mayhem], it is all about people like Yadda, who are critical of moslems.

Nobody must criticise moslems/ISLAM.

???

IP Logged

wally1
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Sep 20th, 2013 at 7:39am

Dictionary-

Yadda-repetitive, gibberish,incompetent, boring language.

Yadda in Hebrew-to know.

Yadda dictionary according to ozpoltics members-knowingly repetitive and boring (As seen on this board).

Definition of Ummah in Hebrew-That's right "Nation".

Just like there is a nation of islam, there is a nation of jews.

How can a closet jew not pick that up.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #57 - Sep 20th, 2013 at 8:29am

The great irony is that even the Muslims you are so 'valiantly' defending think it is spineless.

Quote:
Where have I remained "silent in the face of injustice", FD?

What else does it mean, but spineless self censorship?

Quote:
I condemn it, where and when I believe it is appropriate.

When is it inappropriate to stand up for your fellow man who is subjected to grinding oppression? When is it inappropriate to stand up for freedom, democracy and human rights? It sounds to me like you are using some demented concept of politeness or civility as a pissweak excuse for your spineless response to barbarity. You are oblivious to the dangers of the self censorship you promote.

Quote:
I accept alternative explanations when they are provided because you have already made your mind up.

Why don't I see anything in there about you thinking for yourself?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #58 - Sep 20th, 2013 at 8:38am

Yadda wrote on Sep 20th, 2013 at 12:00am:
So brian,

Yadda is a bad dude, for criticising ISLAM/moslems!!!"

Whatever bad behaviour moslems are guilty of [murder, mayhem], it is all about people like Yadda, who are critical of moslems.

Yadda is a bad dude because he he can't accept that there are genuinely well intentioned muslims - the vast majority in fact.

That guy sure looks suspicious - just look at the way that other woman is looking at him

Muslims in UK organised a snow-clearing group to help residents in recent snow storms

Muslims doing charity??!! Scandalous!!

Of course I've got it all backwards - this is just a conspiracy to sucker people in and pretend we're nice.

Please set me straight Yadda, tell me to google Taqiyya again.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #59 - Sep 20th, 2013 at 9:15am

wally1 wrote on Sep 20th, 2013 at 7:39am:

Dictionary-

Yadda-repetitive, gibberish,incompetent, boring language.

Yadda in Hebrew-to know.

Yadda dictionary according to ozpoltics members-knowingly repetitive and boring (As seen on this board).

It isn't about an individual [known as 'Yadda'], on an online forum.

It is about the motives and intents of a worldwide community of human beings, who refer to themselves as 'moslems'.

Dictionary;
Muslim = = a follower of Islam.
i Quote:

Definition of Ummah in Hebrew-That's right "Nation".

Just like
there is a nation of islam,
there is a nation of jews.

How can a closet jew not pick that up.

YES, THERE IS A NATION OF ISLAM.

And lets [once again], examine the nature of that worldwide community of human beings, who call themselves 'moslems';

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"'Men, do you know what you are pledging yourselves to in swearing allegiance to this man [Muhammad]?' 'Yes. In swearing allegiance to him we are pledging to wage war against all mankind.'"
Ishaq:204

"Muslims are one ummah (community) to the exclusion of all men. Believers are friends of one another to the exclusion of all outsiders."
Ishaq:231

ISLAM is a human 'community', for carnally minded human beings.

ISLAM is a 'religion', for those who have 'a gaining' in mind [in their mind].

ISLAM is a 'religion', for SATAN worshippers.

A moslem, is a person who chooses to embrace a philosophy [ISLAM], which teaches moslems that it is 'lawful' for moslems, to kill those, who do not believe, as they believe.

Proof ?

Southern Thailand.
Southern Philippines.
Tunisia.
Libya.
Sudan.
Syria.
Iraq.
Iran.
Turkey.
Nigeria.
Somalia.
Lebanon.
Afghanistan.
Pakistan.
....and on, and on, and on, and on.

Where there are moslems, there are human beings, with a 'sick' and spiritually polluted human psyche - and very often we can observe that 'practising' ['activated'] moslems will be engaged in murder and unspeakable atrocities against other human beings [behaviour which is always legitimised, by the spirit psyche killer - ISLAM].

+++

ISLAM
,     ....is a curse, which is upon all of mankind,,,,,,,,

IMAGE...
London, mainstream moslem street protests.
'Demonstrating' just how rational and 'peaceful' mainstream moslems really are.

THOSE PLACARDS, AT A MOSLEM STREET PROTEST IN LONDON READ.....

"Slay those who insult Islam"
"Behead those who insult Islam"
"Massacre those who insult Islam"
"Butcher those who mock Islam"

"Europe you will pay, demolition is on its way"
"Europe you will pay, extermination is on its way"
"Exterminate those who slander Islam"
"Europe is the cancer, Islam is the answer"
"Islam will dominate the world"
"Freedom go to hell"
"Europe take some lessons from 9/11"
"Be prepared for the real Holocaust"
"BBC = British Blasphemic Crusaders"

But no, lets NOT address the nature and the declared intent of the worldwide community of persons who refer to themselves as 'moslems'.

Instead, lets claim that moslems are;
'misunderstood',
'persecuted',
'provoked',
'innocent',
'tolerant'.

Lets claim that moslems are, ANYTHING,
except responsible for their own violent  behaviour and vicious  behaviour and intolerant behaviour, towards other human beings!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 188
Send Topic Print