Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 188
Send Topic Print
spineless apologetics (Read 340038 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: spineless apologetics
Reply #2580 - Sep 10th, 2020 at 9:04pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 29th, 2020 at 8:49pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 29th, 2020 at 7:54pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 28th, 2020 at 10:38pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 28th, 2020 at 10:20pm:
So if only a few Nazis gas Jews, retards, Gypsies and untermenschen, and the rest are good people, the ideology is OK?

You really cannot compare the Nazis to the Muslims, Set.  It is a logical fallacy to do so.  It is comparing apples and oranges.  I thought better of you, Set.  It appears I was mistaken. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Comparing two ideologies is comparing apples to oranges? What else would you compare ideologies with if not each other? Gimme a break. Roll Eyes

Islam is not an "ideology" as such.  It is deeper.  It is a religion.  There is a difference between the two.   Roll Eyes

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2581 - Sep 11th, 2020 at 11:51am

freediver wrote on Sep 10th, 2020 at 9:04pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 29th, 2020 at 8:49pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 29th, 2020 at 7:54pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 28th, 2020 at 10:38pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 28th, 2020 at 10:20pm:
So if only a few Nazis gas Jews, retards, Gypsies and untermenschen, and the rest are good people, the ideology is OK?

You really cannot compare the Nazis to the Muslims, Set.  It is a logical fallacy to do so.  It is comparing apples and oranges.  I thought better of you, Set.  It appears I was mistaken. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Comparing two ideologies is comparing apples to oranges? What else would you compare ideologies with if not each other? Gimme a break. Roll Eyes

Islam is not an "ideology" as such.  It is deeper.  It is a religion.  There is a difference between the two.   Roll Eyes

A difference that can be discerned readily by looking the words up in a dictionary. It's that deep, the difference, when you are a trained historian and doctor of divinity.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2582 - Sep 11th, 2020 at 3:11pm

muslims have raped, tortured and slaughtered countless millions of Christians, because they willfully lie and say that Christians have associated partners with allah, a sin worthy of death.

Why have these millions of lying muslims deliberately misinformed the world, in order to have an excuse to rape, torture and slaughter innocent Christians?

Every single muslim on this planet has, does and will in the future, associate partners with allah.

allah is a reinvented pagan moon god who pre islam, openly had a wife and two daughters, (al-Lat al-'Uzza and Manat).

muhammad bought them across from the moon god cult into islam:

qur'an 53:11 The heart did not lie [about] what it saw.

qur'an 53:12 So will you dispute with him over what he saw?

qur'an 53:13 And he certainly saw him in another descent

qur'an 53:14 At the Lote Tree of the Utmost Boundary

qur'an 53:15 Near it is the Garden of Refuge -

qur'an 53:16 When there covered the Lote Tree that which covered [it].

qur'an 53:17 The sight [of the Prophet] did not swerve, nor did it transgress [its limit].

qur'an 53:18 He certainly saw of the greatest signs of his Lord.

qur'an 53.19: So have you considered al-Lat and al-'Uzza?

qur'an 53.20: And Manat, the third - the other one?

The qur'an clearly states that muhammad saw the two daughters and the wife of allah in paradise under the lote tree.

The qur'an associates partners with allah

Yet for 1400 odd years muslims have deliberately lied about this being a sin, so they could all carry out their depraved human rights atrocities against innocent Christian men women and children.

In fact the Christians *associate partners* with the Judaeo-Christian God Y.H.W.H., they do not and never have worshipped a reinvented pagan moon god allah.

There are no words low enough to describe the evilness of the muslims who willfully lie, in order to commit human rights atrocities against innocent men women and children.

The same can be said for the sick demented loony leftards, who lie in order to excuse and promote, the human rights atrocities being committed daily by the lying muslims.

How long before we finally have the courage to call a spade a spade?

islam is a satanical pagan moon god death cult.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2583 - Sep 17th, 2020 at 5:27pm

freediver wrote on Apr 27th, 2008 at 8:44pm:
So if the extremists are right and Islam really is antithetical to democracy, how do you account for countries with a majority muslim population that hold on to democracy? Has democracy destroyed Islam, or has Islam merely adapted, like Christianity, to the will of the people?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #2584 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 4:19pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 17th, 2020 at 5:27pm:
So if the extremists are right and Islam really is antithetical to democracy, how do you account for countries with a majority muslim population that hold on to democracy? Has democracy destroyed Islam, or has Islam merely adapted, like Christianity, to the will of the people?

Yes K, but after that FD talked to Abu...

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #2585 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 9:09pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 18th, 2020 at 4:19pm:

Those countries have adopted democracy despite Islam and Islamists constantly challenge their legitimacy on islamic grounds.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2586 - Sep 18th, 2020 at 10:01pm

Bertie wrote on Sep 18th, 2020 at 9:09pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 18th, 2020 at 4:19pm:

Those countries have adopted democracy despite Islam and Islamists constantly challenge their legitimacy on islamic grounds.

FD?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2587 - Oct 11th, 2020 at 9:24pm

He's even an apologist for ethnically cleansing Jews. From the thread Jews are horrible, horrible people....:

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 8:31pm:
freediver wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 5:32pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 3:44pm:
freediver wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 1:59pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 1:56pm:
This would explain all the Jews who were saved from the Holocaust by Muslims, would it?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Such foolishness.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

More Jews fled to Israel from Muslim countries than from the Nazis. The only real difference was that the Muslims were less successful with their final solution, though not for want of trying.

Different periods of time, FD.   In 1940-45 there were numerous Jews saved by Muslims from the Holocaust.  Once Israel was established, Jews were expelled, not murdered and forced to migrate to Israel (or the USA).   Muslims don't want to kill all the Jews for religious reasons.  Their reasons are anti-Israel and it's policies towards the Palestinians and aren't designed to kill them rather to make Israel a true Multi-religious state, rather than a Jewish one.

How different are the periods of time Brian?

Where did you get this idiotic fantasy about the Muslims achieving their ethnic cleansing of middle eastern countries then following it up with an attempt to create a "true Multi-religious state"?

Answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Gordon wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 8:30pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 8:22pm:
Bertie wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 4:52pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 3:44pm:
freediver wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 1:59pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 11th, 2020 at 1:56pm:
This would explain all the Jews who were saved from the Holocaust by Muslims, would it?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Such foolishness.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

More Jews fled to Israel from Muslim countries than from the Nazis. The only real difference was that the Muslims were less successful with their final solution, though not for want of trying.

Different periods of time, FD.   In 1940-45 there were numerous Jews saved by Muslims from the Holocaust.  Once Israel was established, Jews were expelled, not murdered and forced to migrate to Israel (or the USA).   Muslims don't want to kill all the Jews for religious reasons.  Their reasons are anti-Israel and it's policies towards the Palestinians and aren't designed to kill them rather to make Israel a true Multi-religious state, rather than a Jewish one.

Multireligious like Iran, Saudi, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc?

Iran is actually a multi religious state there is substantial Jewish population there. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You know Brian, shooting down the utter shyte you post is about as sporting as shooting a dairy cow with a sniper rifle. Friken hell you're a tard.

As of 2018, only 8,500 Jews still live in Iran[67] and they constitute 0.01% of Iranian population

Arab residents in Israel increased to 1,617,000 people, about 21% of Israel's population. The Arab population in 2019 was estimated at 1,890,000 people, representing 20.95% of the country's population.

Exodus of Iran's Jews[1] refers to the emigration of Persian Jews from Iran in the 1950s and the later migration wave from the country during and after the Iranian Revolution of 1979, during which the community of 80,000 dropped to less than 20,000.[1] The migration of Persian Jews after the Iranian Revolution is mostly attributed to fear of religious persecution

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exodus_of_Iran%27s_Jews

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2588 - Oct 31st, 2020 at 4:25pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 31st, 2020 at 2:42pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 31st, 2020 at 2:26pm:
So muslims beheading westerners for heckling and cartoons is explained adequately for you, Bbwian.

Sure.  Cause and effect, Soren. 
Quote:
What is then the adequate western  response to muslim violence? Submission?

No.  Nor is violence an adequate response, Soren. 

Only Muslims are permitted to be violent. Everyone else must submit to Islam.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2589 - Oct 31st, 2020 at 4:27pm

He appears to be saying the Muslims are mindless automatons programmed to kill when triggered by Muhammad cartoons.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2590 - Oct 31st, 2020 at 4:33pm

Islam & Israel are the two true Religions.
Christianity is a lie. That's why it will crumble away from Europe like a crucified Messiah and a banished Prophet.
Already it has failed in Germany.
Soon it will fail in France.
Then Italy (Vatican) and finally Britain & Ireland (which is where South America comes to town too).

The New Worlds are showing the Truth, as Religion is revealed to have been a lie.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2591 - Nov 1st, 2020 at 11:13pm

freediver wrote on Oct 31st, 2020 at 4:27pm:
He appears to be saying the Muslims are mindless automatons programmed to kill when triggered by Muhammad cartoons.

Did you get away with it?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2592 - Nov 2nd, 2020 at 10:06pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 1st, 2020 at 11:13pm:

Did you get away with it?

So long as you really believe it, you can get away with it. Like when Gandalf describes the Jews that Muhammad slaughtered as literally a mindless collective. Perhaps that is where Brian got his inspiration from.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2593 - Nov 3rd, 2020 at 8:41pm

Frank wrote on Oct 31st, 2020 at 4:25pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 31st, 2020 at 2:42pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 31st, 2020 at 2:26pm:
So muslims beheading westerners for heckling and cartoons is explained adequately for you, Bbwian.

Sure.  Cause and effect, Soren. 
Quote:
What is then the adequate western  response to muslim violence? Submission?

No.  Nor is violence an adequate response, Soren. 

Only Muslims are permitted to be violent. Everyone else must submit to Islam.

I think I nailed it....

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 31st, 2020 at 9:17pm:
freediver wrote on Oct 31st, 2020 at 4:24pm:
Quote:
Sure.  Cause and effect

What is the cause?

When you answer my questions, FD, I might answer yours.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2594 - Nov 3rd, 2020 at 9:29pm

Brian is on a bit of a roll.

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 3rd, 2020 at 9:25pm:
freediver wrote on Nov 3rd, 2020 at 8:42pm:
Bertie wrote on Nov 3rd, 2020 at 3:37pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 2nd, 2020 at 10:04pm:
Bertie wrote on Nov 2nd, 2020 at 9:40pm:
When Muslims behead French school teachers for Mohammed, it is NOT for the school teachers to sort out the islamic theology and its  rights and wrongs.

Well, if you're going to live with a certain type of people it might be a good idea to work out what one shouldn't mention, Agatha...   Roll Eyes

That is a spineless and despicable view but you seem to have a reputation for such views on this forum.

So it's time for the French populations to assimilate to the Muslims among them if they don't want to be killed??  Because Muslims will never assimilate and learn that they are now in France?

By the way, no Muslims is forced to stay in France. There are dozens of Muslim countries where Muslims can fit in. French Muslim who don't like French culture can go to Bangladesh or Pakistan. No Mohammed cartoons there to make them murderers.

Brian are you suggesting that allowing Muslims into your country implies an inevitable choice between self censorship and death?

Or merely that we should keep running away from them every time they show up?

I might answer your questions if you answer mine, FD.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 188
Send Topic Print