Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 188
Send Topic Print
spineless apologetics (Read 337152 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: spineless apologetics
Reply #2550 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 5:23pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 8th, 2019 at 10:01pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 8th, 2019 at 8:46pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 8th, 2019 at 7:14pm:
There you go, G. It's silly old Abu's fault. Frank was just rebutting my claim about the Taliban's treatment of women in general, you see.

He just missed the bit where I described 8 year old girls being rounded up and shot in the back of the head for being caught in a classroom.

He must have thought I was referring to women being shot in the back of the head for murdering their husbands.

An easy mishtake to make, no?

There you go, son of Mohammed, it's the cock slobbering arse bandits who are championing your jihad.
What's  their fate, come te worldwide  triumph of Allah?

Hard to say, old boy.

Do you have a photo?

Yes, there is lots of photographic evidence of what happens to the kaftan sniffers like you. But don't get lulled into a false sense of security just because the assorted Yessir Crackafats of the Muslim world are past masters of the abomination of which you, kuffar dog, with your mere 50 years of practice of kneeling, remain still a mere neophyte.

I am not the only one who has noticed that the resident son of Mohammed treats your solicitous interjections on his and Mohammed's behalf with the cool, silent disdain you deserve. Muslims are not Greeks, Paki - there's a concise lesson in the limits of multiculturalism, no?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2551 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 9:23pm

moses wrote on Oct 8th, 2019 at 11:55pm:
abu wrote:
Quote:
Where is your outrage in your government supporting the only Islamicist regime with no age of consent? You condemn a state with an age of consent at 15, but refuse to discuss the one with zero.

Then you carry on about blaming Islam while you support said-state being armed and backed as our man in the Middle East.

You invoke the image of little girls in nappies being raped, but it's just show. Your hysteria is fake. You'd support the Taliban if you were told to.

After all, you support the most backward Islamicist regime in the world.

There isn't a muslim alive who doesn't 100% hold up the qur'an as being unchangeable and infallible.

All their problems are caused by the qur'an.

It's no good picking and choosing between to equally evil entities in the pursuit of justice.

The answer is to find and destroy the cause.

Well it's very easy in this case, muhammad allah islam and the qur'an are the sole cause of all muzzie problems,

Until they are honest about the filth and depravity in their doctrine,  nothing will change.

At the moment the millstone around the neck of civilization, is the duo of evil, the muslim / loony leftard syndicate.

Oh, I see. Are you saying you're not personally picking and choosing the Saudis over the Taliban, Iraq, Iran, Indonesia and Cute and Cuddly Malaysia?

Don't answer that. You do not have all the details. You simply hope that your government is acting in your interests.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2552 - Oct 9th, 2019 at 9:33pm

Frank wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 5:23pm:
There you go, G. It's silly old Abu's fault. Frank was just rebutting my claim about the Taliban's treatment of women in general, you see.

He just missed the bit where I described 8 year old girls being rounded up and shot in the back of the head for being caught in a classroom.

He must have thought I was referring to women being shot in the back of the head for murdering their husbands.

There you go, son of Mohammed, it's the cock slobbering arse bandits who are championing your jihad.

Hard to say, old boy.

Do you have a photo?

Yes, there is lots of photographic evidence of what happens to the kaftan sniffers like you. But don't get lulled into a false sense of security just because the assorted Yessir Crackafats of the Muslim world are past masters of the abomination of which you, kuffar dog, with your mere 50 years of practice of kneeling, remain still a mere neophyte.

I am not the only one who has noticed that the resident son of Mohammed treats your solicitous interjections on his and Mohammed's behalf with the cool, silent disdain you deserve. Muslims are not Greeks, Paki - there's a concise lesson in the limits of multiculturalism, no?

As taught by an imported Anglophilic stool-fancier in an iron lung?

Miam miam.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2553 - Oct 10th, 2019 at 5:27pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 9:33pm:

Hard to say, old boy.

Do you have a photo?

Miam miam.

It takes a fake 'Vietnam vet' from Pakistan to denigrate Australia and its British inheritance, an inheritance that makes Australia great and desirable and attractive to all the other Paki and third world corrupt  bastards who denigrate it but want to live here and reduce it to their customary corrupt and degraded level. Australia has made a tremendous contribution to the world by taking that inheritance seriously, unlike you and your fellow shiteheads.

It takes a special kind of moron like you to attack the inheritance and source of strength of 'supposedly' you own country. What a shite you are, paki. Have another Bwian sausage. You are alike.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2554 - Oct 10th, 2019 at 5:37pm

@ abu: Quote:
Oh, I see. Are you saying you're not personally picking and choosing the Saudis over the Taliban, Iraq, Iran, Indonesia and Cute and Cuddly Malaysia?

Don't answer that. You do not have all the details. You simply hope that your government is acting in your interests.

You got it in one, I didn't pick anyone.

I like most other people, hope that our govt makes choices that are in my best interests when it comes to global relations with a sick backwards people, who are ruled by a cult of child sex, rape, torture and mass murder.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2555 - Oct 10th, 2019 at 5:54pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 9:23pm:
Indonesia and Cute and Cuddly Malaysia? 

Between July 2017 and February 2019 1,779 Malaysians had their visas cancelled before clearing immigration — more than 20 each week.

This represents almost one third of all removals, even though Malaysia provides fewer than one in 20 tourists to Australia.

Cute and cuddly and lying Malaysia, flower of the Islamic world, example of modern, desirable Islam.....i

« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2019 at 6:00pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2556 - Oct 10th, 2019 at 7:52pm

Frank wrote on Oct 10th, 2019 at 5:27pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 9th, 2019 at 9:33pm:

Hard to say, old boy.

Do you have a photo?

Miam miam.

It takes a fake 'Vietnam vet' from Pakistan to denigrate Australia and its British inheritance, an inheritance that makes Australia great and desirable and attractive to all the other Paki and third world corrupt  bastards who denigrate it but want to live here and reduce it to their customary corrupt and degraded...

But, old boy, you flew here. You don't even have any British inheritance, you poor thing. You are, as we say, one of them.

I mean this in the nicest possible way, dear boy. We always welcome foreigners like your good self.

You just stay away from our offspring, okay? We wouldn't want your type breeding.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2557 - Oct 10th, 2019 at 8:03pm

You are a paki, you couldn't even fly here, came on a boat.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2558 - Oct 10th, 2019 at 8:15pm

moses wrote on Oct 10th, 2019 at 5:37pm:

I like most other people, hope that our govt makes choices that are in my best interests when it comes to global relations with a sick backwards people, who are ruled by a cult of child sex, rape, torture and mass murder.

You see? Now this is where I prefer the old boy. Yes, he endlessly repeats himself. Yes, he feigns "intelligence and integrity". Yes, he even tries to be British.

But he's never ruled out telling porkies yet. Not once.

Oh, if I have to hear another desperate justification for the old boy's photo of an Afghani "8 year old schoolgirl" I may just scream, but do you know?

Your own tactic is to bore your reader into submission. Same porkies, same misery, same dull repetition.

The only difference is the old boy forgets what he just said. You deliberately repeat it. You believe that getting the last word is just sticking your fingers in your ears, cutting and pasting, and saying ahhhh.

We can forgive the old boy, he flew here. No speaka da English.

You?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2559 - Oct 10th, 2019 at 8:19pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 10th, 2019 at 8:15pm:
moses wrote on Oct 10th, 2019 at 5:37pm:

You see? Now this is where I prefer the old boy. Yes, he endlessly repeats himself. Yes, he feigns "intelligence and integrity". Yes, he even tries to be British.

But he's never ruled out telling porkies yet. Not once.

Oh, if I have to hear another desperate justification for the old boy's photo of an Afghani "8 year old schoolgirl" I may just scream, but do you know?

Your own tactic is to bore your reader into submission. Same porkies, same misery, same dull repetition.

The only difference is the old boy forgets what he just said. You deliberately repeat it. You believe that getting the last word is just sticking your fingers in your ears, cutting and pasting, and saying ahhhh.

We can forgive the old boy, he flew here. No speaka da English.

You?

You came on a boat illegally, paki.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2560 - Oct 10th, 2019 at 8:22pm

Frank wrote on Oct 10th, 2019 at 8:03pm:
You are a paki, you couldn't even fly here, came on a boat.

See if you can fit this one into your repertoire, Moses.

Can you cut and paste on your tool?

Miam miam.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2561 - Nov 26th, 2019 at 8:22pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 26th, 2019 at 7:09pm:
Australia has been a democracy since at least 1890 in most colonies, Hammer.  You or your ancestors were voters, who voted for the Governments which did these things.  In otherwords, they did them with your and your ancestors' OK and support.  So, before you claim you are not responsible, think about that.  Roll Eyes

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2562 - Dec 22nd, 2019 at 10:29am

Looks like comparing Islam to Nazism didn't quite work out as expected:

John Smith wrote on Dec 20th, 2019 at 7:12pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 19th, 2019 at 7:45pm:
John do you also think it should be illegal to intend to incite serious contempt, revulsion or severe ridicule of Nazis?

yes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2563 - Feb 10th, 2020 at 5:29pm

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2564 - Feb 16th, 2020 at 8:42pm

Brian speaking on behalf of the world's Muslims again:

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 16th, 2020 at 8:32pm:
freediver wrote on Feb 16th, 2020 at 6:17pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 16th, 2020 at 2:04pm:
Gnads wrote on Feb 16th, 2020 at 9:37am:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 15th, 2020 at 10:23pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Feb 15th, 2020 at 10:00pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 15th, 2020 at 9:52pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Feb 15th, 2020 at 9:44pm:
Which is you?

i'm not old dopey ..

Why do you live here if you hate bogans?

no bogans in my neighbourhood numbnuts. Plenty of decent Aussies though. Lots of other races too.

You don't like the Australian way....so pack your shyte and fkkk off to a Muslim country....or whatever urges you. It clearly isn't Australia that you desire.

thats where you are wrong .. i love Australia, all of it, including all the multiculturalism. i just don't want farkwits like you changing that just because you're a racist knob

Bogans built this country.

no they didn't .. they were the ones who didn't want to dirty their hands and then whinge that the wogs were taking all their jobs  Cheesy Cheesy

You're free loading scum I take it? To gutless to call a bogan out to their face I bet... Grin Grin

Unlike you, there is nothing i say here that i won't say to you or anyone else to their face Kiss

You're full of shyte mate.
You're not old.....so you're a little pissant spoilt brat then? Cause fkkk me you carry on like one.

You...pecca....Brian.
Yas fkkkn hate this country. You constantly shyte on the very people who built it .
Quite frankly it is disgusting that people like you live here tbh.
Do not even bother replying....not worth the time of day imo.

Why do you assume that I hate Australia, Captain?  Why bring me into this?  I love Australia, particularly it's multiculturalism. 

You know what is funny.  All this carping about Polygamy.  Guess who used to be in a Polygamist relationship?  Jack Thompson.  He shacked up with the Bunker sisters in the late 1960s.   Funny that, a real Aussie man like good ol' Jack living with two shielas, hey?   Grin Grin

He was living with & f#*king 2 sheilas who were sisters..... so what?

And it was the King sisters ... one was named Bunkie.

They shared different rooms & slept with Jack alternatively.

He wasn't seeking legal recognition of his relationship nor was he collecting social welfare for their keep.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3027023/Bunkie-King-speaks-time-sh...

What it does is it proves most of your moaning and carping is pointless, Gnads.  Jack Thompson was living in a polygamist relationship long before most Muslims arrived in the country.  No one moaned about him, now did they, except perhaps for a few moralisers.   Why moan about Muslims who do it?   It is their business, not yours.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Because they want to institutionalised the commodification of women.

Some may.  The majority don't, FD.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 188
Send Topic Print