Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 188
Send Topic Print
spineless apologetics (Read 340418 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: spineless apologetics
Reply #2490 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 6:02pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 5:33pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 5:30pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 5:18pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 9:09am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 14th, 2019 at 11:08pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 14th, 2019 at 10:06pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 14th, 2019 at 6:37pm:
moses wrote on Jun 14th, 2019 at 6:11pm:
forked tongue: Quote:
Care to quote to us where I have "lied"

Gee forky tongue you do nothing but lie when it comes to the islamists, in fact you go out of your way to try and demonstrate that islam and Christianity are very similar.

You can never do this, as the one truth in all of it is:

People who commit atrocities are disobeying the teachings of Christ.

muslims who perpetrate human rights atrocities are directly following the teachings of muhammad.

You don't understand?

People who commit atrocities are disobeying the teachings of Mohammed as well, Moses.  Those who disobey Christ suffer the same fate.    Roll Eyes

Did Muhammad ever disobey the teachings of Muhammad?

You answer my questions, I might answer yours, FD.   Roll Eyes

Do you think Muhammad committed an atrocity and disobeyed the teachings of Muhammad when he slaughtered 800 Jews in one day? Or don't you think that was an atrocity?

You answer my questions, I might answer yours, FD.   Roll Eyes

Hey FD, is replacing Brains name with 'forked tongue' as the person being quoted allowed? Or is it only select members get banned for it?

Oh, FD saves that punishment for spineless jellyfish who refuse to answer his questions properly, JS.

Now don't you ask him again. FD won't say.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2491 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 7:35pm

See the apologists scramble to defend Greg's lies. They will say all manner of things, except where his statistics came from.

mothra wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 7:05pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 6:58pm:
mothra wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 6:56pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 6:55pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 6:46pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 6:41pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 6:40pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 6:34pm:
So Greg posts lies, but it is up to everyone else to provide the evidence?

Has anyone here been able to track down where his statistics came from?

you don't need to provide evidence of any lies greg put up, just evidence to support your claim that they are lies ... FYI. you repeating a claim you made earlier does not constitute evidence.

The fact that neither Greg nor anyone else can back up his claims or come up with the original stats is all the evidence I need.

Greg lied.

greg back up his comments, he provided the links to his source ... you on the other hand are sticking your head in the sand crying 'lies, lies, lies'

His 'sources' are just parroting lies made elsewhere on the internet. The source for his FBI statistics for example is not the FBI.

Greg lied, and none of you can show where his statistics actually came from.

Nope. The onus is on you to show where you have seen barely presented statistics shown in a 'different light'.

This is your claim and you are being held to it.

It was right here in this thread Mothra. Are you saying that whether Greg lied depends on the existence of alternative statistics?

Nope. Greg hasn't lied. He has procvided source for every single one of his claims.

You however, have claimed to have seen these very same statistics "paint a different picture" yet you won;t tell us where, just that you've seen it and that's enough.

Would it be safe to say that you are lying to discredit Greg to minimise the existence of right wing extremism? Is this because of your own ideology or the vies you allow to be expressed on your forum?

Or both?

John Smith wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 7:20pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 7:09pm:
John Smith wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 7:01pm:
rhino wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 6:57pm:
The actual truth of the matter is that even if we exclude 9/11 death scores from terrorism committed in the US are about equal between right wing and Muslim extremists.  If we include 9/11 which any logical semi intelligent person would then the Muslims are far ahead. If we include all the possibly tens of thousands of early deaths resulting from the 9/11 Muslim attacks against the US then they are unbeatable in the terrorist death and disablement of innocent people stakes. Considering they   are about 3 percent of the population they certainly punch above their weight.

Quote:
According to a 2017 report by the U.S. Government Accountability Office, "of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, far right wing violent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73 percent) while radical Islamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27 percent). The total number of fatalities is about the same for far right wing violent extremists and radical Islamist violent extremists over the approximately 15-year period (106 and 94, respectively). However, 52 percent of the deaths attributable to radical Islamist violent extremists occurred in a single event—an attack on the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida in 2016m

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States

according to FD, these are lies . No one has been able to verify the stats. Grin Grin

No John, I said Greg posted lies. None of you can show where Greg's statistics come from.

if you read the article they explain how they came to the figure.  The figures may be right, or they may be incorrect. Either way it's irrelevant. If you want to say they are incorrect, you need to give reason for saying so. Wishful thinking doesn't cut it.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2492 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 8:49pm

freediver wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 7:35pm:
See the apologists scramble to defend Greg's lies. They will say all manner of things, except where his statistics came from.

I'm not apologising for anything. I haven't made any claims. I'm just questioning your claims.

Greg provided a quote from another site, and provided the source. You don't want to believe the claim so you labelled Greg a liar. When called on it you changed from 'greg's lying' to 'the information he put up was a lie'. So I asked you your reason for doubting the information. You haven't been able to run away fast enough.

tell me fd, don't your ears fill up with sand with your head buried that deep all the time?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2493 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 8:50pm

The Saudis (donmeh jews) admit to spending in excess of 100 billion in

'The spread of islam in the west'

and it's still reviled worldwide

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2494 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 8:52pm

PZ547 wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 8:50pm:

is that the same Saudis your fan boy Trrumpy gave a billion dollars of arms to? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

tell us how great trump is again. Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2495 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 8:56pm

PZ547 wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 8:50pm:

'The spread of islam in the west'

and it's still reviled worldwide

you'd think

after all their self promotion as the 'religion of peace'

that muslims wouldn't need 100 billion to make them look good

wouldn't you?

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2496 - Jun 15th, 2019 at 10:29pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 8:49pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 15th, 2019 at 7:35pm:

I'm not apologising for anything. I haven't made any claims. I'm just questioning your claims.

Greg provided a quote from another site, and provided the source. You don't want to believe the claim so you labelled Greg a liar. When called on it you changed from 'greg's lying' to 'the information he put up was a lie'. So I asked you your reason for doubting the information. You haven't been able to run away fast enough.

tell me fd, don't your ears fill up with sand with your head buried that deep all the time?

He copied and pasted lies from other sites. Dodgy looking URLs that no-one has ever heard of before. He continued to do so after it was pointed out to him that he was lying. When asked to verify the statistics, he chose to keep repeating the lies instead.

Greg lied, and you and the other apologists are tripping over yourselves to defend him. You are trying every trick in the book, except finding where those statistics actually came from.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2497 - Sep 6th, 2019 at 10:01pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 6th, 2019 at 6:26pm:
freediver wrote on Sep 6th, 2019 at 5:11pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 6th, 2019 at 4:50pm:
Oh come on Moses, the Christians are worst in the world for their depraved behaviour in the 21st century

Worse than Muslims?

When you answer my questions, I might answer yours, FD.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #2498 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 3:32pm

FD's response when Frank posted a picture of a woman being executed for murdering her husband - and passing it off as the taliban killing school girls for going to school - along with the question "What was the fate of the Talib who shot this particular school girl?"...

freediver wrote on Sep 6th, 2019 at 10:04pm:
Gandalf will say that is not good enough Frank. With the letterbox outfit on you cannot tell whether the Taliban are shooting that girl in the face or the back of the head. Or her age. Abracadaver, the Taliban are really no worse than the Saudis.

FD can you possibly think of a more snivelling spineless apology for the most blatant porky than this?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2499 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 6:42pm

Are you suggesting it is not good enough Gandalf?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2500 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 7:01pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 3:32pm:
FD's response when Frank posted a picture of a woman being executed for murdering her husband - and passing it off as the taliban killing school girls for going to school - along with the question "What was the fate of the Talib who shot this particular school girl?"...

Gandalf will say that is not good enough Frank. With the letterbox outfit on you cannot tell whether the Taliban are shooting that girl in the face or the back of the head. Or her age. Abracadaver, the Taliban are really no worse than the Saudis.

FD can you possibly think of a more snivelling spineless apology for the most blatant porky than this?

The taliban are deadly violent beacuse they are fundamentalist
ISLAMi
sts.

Islam.

So a picture of the Taliban killing a grown woman somehow invalidates, to what you call your mind, the idea that the Taliban systematically violently prevents girls' education. And so latch onto the Talibs' brutality against women generally to argue that they are -  mysteriously, but somehow not really  - violently against girls' education??

Yes, Gandalf, it's
ALL
  about Islamic doctrine and enforcement.

Show us what they taught you in the madrassa to wriggle off those particular pins, son of Mo.i

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2501 - Sep 9th, 2019 at 7:21pm

Frank wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 7:01pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 3:32pm:

The taliban are deadly violent beacuse they are fundamentalist
ISLAMi
sts.

Islam.

So a picture of the Taliban killing a grown woman somehow invalidates, to what you call your mind, the idea that the Taliban systematically violently prevents girls' education. And so latch onto the Talibs' brutality against women generally to argue that they are -  mysteriously, but somehow not really  - violently against girls' education??

Yes, Gandalf, it's
ALL
  about Islamic doctrine and enforcement.

Show us what they taught you in the madrassa to wriggle off those particular pins, son of Mo.

Interesting question, dear boy. Can you explain how the execution of a woman for murder fits into the Taliban policy on girls' education?

I'd ask FD, but he's too busy pretending there's an 8 year old in that letterbox outfit.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #2502 - Sep 10th, 2019 at 9:27am

freediver wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 6:42pm:

Are we actually playing this game where we pretend thats not a mother of 7 being executed for murdering her husband as the source says - and instead pretend its a little girl being executed as Frank lied?

Once you finally get your head around the fact that Frank told a porky here, let me know if you think its acceptable way of debating, or whether you think your response (to apologise for the porky and somehow make it into an attack on me) was appropriate.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2503 - Sep 11th, 2019 at 6:37pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 10th, 2019 at 9:27am:
freediver wrote on Sep 9th, 2019 at 6:42pm:

Are we actually playing this game where we pretend thats not a mother of 7 being executed for murdering her husband as the source says - and instead pretend its a little girl being executed as Frank lied?

Once you finally get your head around the fact that Frank told a porky here, let me know if you think its acceptable way of debating, or whether you think your response (to apologise for the porky and somehow make it into an attack on me) was appropriate.

You appear to be agreeing with me at the same time as accusing me of attacking you. Is that why you aren't giving a straight answer?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2504 - Sep 12th, 2019 at 2:56pm

islam is a religion of peace.

They misinterpret it.

muhamad is the best example for mankind today.

Oh bloody hell I just told three porkies, sorry sorry sorry please forgive me.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 188
Send Topic Print