Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 188
Send Topic Print
spineless apologetics (Read 341181 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: spineless apologetics
Reply #2310 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 6:43pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 17th, 2018 at 2:07pm:
I blame Christianity for the spread of Smallpox and Measles (both to the New World and Oceenia).

Shocked

Gandalf prefers to lump the blame on white people.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2311 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 7:33pm

freediver wrote on Feb 17th, 2018 at 6:43pm:
I blame Christianity for the spread of Smallpox and Measles (both to the New World and Oceenia).

Shocked

And FD blames Islam.

Rich tapestry, innit.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #2312 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 3:47pm

Shocked

I blame the people who spread smallpox and measles. My crime was in acknowledging these people were European, not muslim. Outrageous I know.

FD on the other hand prefers to excuse European rape and pillage in the New World with the argument "Islam made them do it" - no really, he argues that the invasion of America and murder of millions only happened because muslims started taxing Europeans en-route to Asia via land.

And lets not start up again on FD's dismissal of millions of dead Congolese during the Belgian rape and pillage as nothing but drought and arab diseases.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2313 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 12:36pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 3:47pm:

Shocked

I blame the people who spread smallpox and measles. My crime was in acknowledging these people were European, not muslim. Outrageous I know.

FD on the other hand prefers to excuse European rape and pillage in the New World with the argument "Islam made them do it" - no really, he argues that the invasion of America and murder of millions only happened because muslims started taxing Europeans en-route to Asia via land.

And lets not start up again on FD's dismissal of millions of dead Congolese during the Belgian rape and pillage as nothing but drought and arab diseases.

You blame them collectively Gandalf, just like your mindless collective of treacherous Jews excuse for Muhammad's genocide. You blame people who had nothing at all to do with it. You are doing the same thing you have spent years whining about other people doing to Muslims, but to make it worse you collectively blame people based on race rather than the violent ideology they choose to adopt.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2314 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 1:19pm

freediver wrote on Feb 21st, 2018 at 12:36pm:
You blame them collectively Gandalf, just like your mindless collective of treacherous Jews excuse for Muhammad's genocide. You blame people who had nothing at all to do with it. You are doing the same thing you have spent years whining about other people doing to Muslims, but to make it worse you collectively blame people based on race rather than the violent ideology they choose to adopt.

Exactly. G is a white version of that retarded inbred sub-race who squat down to pee and play with their dicks afterwards.

Not racist. Muslims are not a race.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #2315 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 3:18pm

You blame them collectively Gandalf

Good point. There was more than one European who went a raping and pillaging and spreading diseases - hence a "collective". Hence the plural "Europeans". Surely it would be lying if I said "European" (singular) wouldn't it FD? Or are you saying I should be blaming someone else besides Europeans for European raping and pillaging? Levy collectors at the Bosphorus perhaps?

Anyway, I'll be sure to remember this when you next accuse "muslims" (collectively) of being terrorists and murderers and pedophiles - without distinguishing from the ones who aren't terrorists and murderers and pedophiles. Lucky I can't accuse you of being racist though.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2316 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 4:02pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Feb 21st, 2018 at 3:18pm:

Good point. There was more than one European who went a raping and pillaging and spreading diseases - hence a "collective". Hence the plural "Europeans". Surely it would be lying if I said "European" (singular) wouldn't it FD? Or are you saying I should be blaming someone else besides Europeans for European raping and pillaging? Levy collectors at the Bosphorus perhaps?

Anyway, I'll be sure to remember this when you next accuse "muslims" (collectively) of being terrorists and murderers and pedophiles - without distinguishing from the ones who aren't terrorists and murderers and pedophiles. Lucky I can't accuse you of being racist though.

Muslims are not a race Gandalf.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2317 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 7:09pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Feb 21st, 2018 at 3:18pm:

Gandalf, what race are you referring to here?

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 22nd, 2017 at 1:33pm:
My theory is that when a group of people (you can call them a 'race' if you like) invade a defenseless nation of people in order to rape and pillage its natural resources, and enslave the population, they are to "blame" for any diseases that they bring and spread (deliberately or not) amongst the natives. 

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 23rd, 2017 at 3:46pm:
The whole of South and central America getting decimated by European disease when the Europeans came to rape and pillage and enslave the inhabitants - springs to mind as a case in point.

In what sense are these diseases 'European'?

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2318 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 8:00pm

Dear oh dear, first five minutes of Muslims Like Us, an admission that women in Victoria are forced to wear headdress.

maybe that woman was a right wing ring in?

or more likely the forum apologists and dissemblers are full of poo and lies?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2319 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 8:38pm

Gee, Secret, Hijabed-Glasses is a bit of a party-pooper, don't you think?

And what about all the Moslems griping down the pub?

Doesn't sound too Islamic to me, and I'm from Granville.

Pathetic.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2320 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 8:40pm

Good grief, they're now doing karaoke.

Stop it now, SBS.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2321 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 8:54pm

Grin

Dissembling repetition and static. 

No matter, I knew the apologists and liars would ignore and distract from that little admission.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2322 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 8:58pm

Secret Wars wrote on Feb 21st, 2018 at 8:54pm:
Grin

Dissembling repetition and static. 

No matter, I knew the apologists and liars would ignore and distract from that little admission.

Which admission's that, Secret?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2323 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 8:59pm

I blame Islam.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics