Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 188
Send Topic Print
spineless apologetics (Read 337149 times)
Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: spineless apologetics
Reply #2265 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 12:07pm

Quote:
I am willing to acknowledge that some Nazis were honourable however, I rather suspect anyone who gave their allegiance to the crooked cross were interested in the same sort of things our own PHONies are - national aggrandisement, demeaning and even perhaps deporting or killing immigrants, taking their property, destroying their families, and so on.

What a load of twaddle bwian still jealous of Hanson being better known than you eh and she's not even a Dr of Divinity.

PHON had a racially diverse membership much like the UN.
It had policies and policy directions comparable with other parties.
It was for fair trade not free trade, against the MAI and GATT.  Not pro-globalisation.
Not pro-mass-immigration.  But stood for a sustainable population policy and didn't care where people came from as long as when they came here they became Australian. Hence it sought to abolish multiculti as the fraud it is.
Unlike YOU bwian they don't belief merely holding a certificate makes people Australian, but hey...  YOU are a PC leftist elitist progressive academic snob bwian.  No wonder you hate Hanson and her supporters.
They sought to buy back the farm bwian and ensure profits were not funneled off overseas without a fair share being paid to Australia first. 
Howard echoed Hanson when he said "We will decide who comes to this country and the circumstances in which they come."
CIR was and is a PHON policy just as it was an Australian Democrat policy.
Zero net migration is a similar policy to the moritorium that the Greens wanted.  In fact they support parties with such policies except PHON...  oh dearie dearie me bwian.  What hypocrisy eh.

No bwian your crap re Nazism is simply CRAP from an obsessive deluded individual who should have found himself in a padded  cell many years ago.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #2266 - Jan 4th, 2018 at 10:06am

What about this?

FD, spineless snowflake?

The Progressive President

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2267 - Jan 7th, 2018 at 1:12pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 7th, 2018 at 1:01pm:
freediver wrote on Jan 7th, 2018 at 12:42pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 7th, 2018 at 11:58am:
freediver wrote on Jan 7th, 2018 at 7:41am:
Christians did stop the IRA.

Muslims have been following the Koran's instructions to slaughter the infidel wherever you find them for 1400 years.

Which is why the overwhelming numbers of Muslims live quite peacefully amongst Christians around the world, is it, FD?   Roll Eyes

Sure, so long as you don't say the wrong thing about Muhammad or get in the way of Islamofascism they'll let you keep your head. Would it be criticising a religion for you to acknowledge this simple truth?

So, as long as you don't persecute them, you're fine?

Amazing.

I wonder why my neighbours down the street haven't come at me with swords and threatened to cut my head off then?

Perhaps you're just displaying your Islamophobia for all to see, FD.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #2268 - Jan 7th, 2018 at 1:33pm

I always know I've scored a hit when FD puts me in this thread.    Cool

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2269 - Jan 7th, 2018 at 3:55pm

Personally I find it ironic that every time I read the topic title... spineless apologetics...  I look to the right and there's your name bwian.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #2270 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 9:48am

FD:
- The rape and pillage of The Congo at the turn of the 20th century was nothing but a bit of bad weather and arab diseases.

FD are you still working out how forcibly removing farmers from their land and drafting them into rubber harvesting for a European king can cause famine?

Maybe we need a new shame thread - we can call it spineless idiocy. Other gems we can include is shouting "WAAAACIST" when a muslim dares criticises Europeans for raping and pillaging the new world during the colonial period.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2271 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 12:04pm

You are lying Gandalf.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2272 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 1:30pm

freediver wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 12:04pm:
You are lying Gandalf.

Exactly. G knows as well as we do that they're Arab diseases. After all, the Muselman wanted Whitey to pay taxes for using the Silk Road. What choice did Whitey have?

Pay up, infect the tinted races or go without pepper? What sort of choice is that?

I blame Islam.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #2273 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 1:59pm

You are lying Gandalf.

damn, caught me out FD - I admit it - I dishonestly left out the part where you said Belgians only came to the Congo as mother Theresa's to cure the diseases the horrid arabs spread.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #2274 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 2:22pm

Poor Europeans - how can we blame them for going on the greatest rape and pillage and mass slaughter expedition the world had seen up to that time - when all they were doing was trying to "get away from" dastardly muslims?

freediver wrote on Dec 21st, 2017 at 12:32pm:
Let me guess, Muslims are the friendly traders who get a free pass on the diseases they bring, but Europeans are to blame, collectively, for the diseases introduced to the new world, even though they basically discovered it because they were trying to get away from 'friendly Muslimns'?

Quote:

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #2275 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 2:26pm

At first I was confused why FD would claim I blamed Europeans for deaths due to "the weather" - without ever mentioning the weather...

freediver wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 6:36pm:
How do you explain that the sum total number of deaths you have presented from a 300 year period you claim to be the bloodiest in all history, which apparently includes deaths caused by the weather

When I pointed out my source for the deaths in The Congo Free State (when the Belgians raped and pillaged the land there for its rubber) made no mention of the weather, FD then wields out his impeccably FD logic:

freediver wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 12:40pm:
It mentions famine Gandalf. For some reason you were unwilling to suggest what causes famine in Africa. Hence my suggestion that you take it up where we left off, rather than absurdly declaring a point was established after you ran away from it.

and...

freediver wrote on Nov 3rd, 2017 at 6:32pm:
From your link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State

Disease, famine and violence combined to reduce the birth-rate while excess deaths rose.

Hmmm. What causes famine in Africa Gandalf?

the answer?

Oh I know the answer FD! Definitely not forcing farmers en-masse off their land and drafting them in to harvesting rubber for the King of Belgium's personal wealth could cause famine - as historians overwhelmingly agree. No what nonsense! Famine in Africa can only ever be about one thing: the weather.

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2276 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 4:16pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 1:59pm:
You are lying Gandalf.

damn, caught me out FD - I admit it - I dishonestly left out the part where you said Belgians only came to the Congo as mother Theresa's to cure the diseases the horrid arabs spread.

Aha. You see?

Just think, gang, G would have got away with it if it wasn't for our resident super sleuth, FD.

Insh'allah, another case closed.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2277 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 4:28pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 8th, 2018 at 2:26pm:
At first I was confused why FD would claim I blamed Europeans for deaths due to "the weather" - without ever mentioning the weather...

freediver wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 6:36pm:
How do you explain that the sum total number of deaths you have presented from a 300 year period you claim to be the bloodiest in all history, which apparently includes deaths caused by the weather

When I pointed out my source for the deaths in The Congo Free State (when the Belgians raped and pillaged the land there for its rubber) made no mention of the weather, FD then wields out his impeccably FD logic:

freediver wrote on Nov 13th, 2017 at 12:40pm:
It mentions famine Gandalf. For some reason you were unwilling to suggest what causes famine in Africa. Hence my suggestion that you take it up where we left off, rather than absurdly declaring a point was established after you ran away from it.

and...

freediver wrote on Nov 3rd, 2017 at 6:32pm:
From your link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State

Disease, famine and violence combined to reduce the birth-rate while excess deaths rose.

Hmmm. What causes famine in Africa Gandalf?

the answer?

Oh I know the answer FD! Definitely not forcing farmers en-masse off their land and drafting them in to harvesting rubber for the King of Belgium's personal wealth could cause famine - as historians overwhelmingly agree. No what nonsense! Famine in Africa can only ever be about one thing: the weather.

You can't fool us, Muselman. Stop your devious distractions about the weather and own up to the truth.

The tinted races were killed off by Islam. FD has solved this, once and for all.

The old boy may well suggest that Whitey should finish them off, but for FD, we'd only do this for the sake of sustainability.

Not racist, you see. Freeeeedom.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2278 - Jan 8th, 2018 at 7:40pm

See Gandalf, that's what a quote looks like. Not quite as dramatic as the ones you made up, are they?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #2279 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 1:28pm

wacism 101 lesson for the day:

suggesting that Europeans are responsible for diseases spread by Europeans is "anti-European racist propaganda":

freediver wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 1:16pm:
Oh look, a white Muslim sprouting anti-European racist propaganda....

polite_gandalf wrote on Nov 12th, 2017 at 6:28am:
Arabs are responsible for diseases spread by Arabs, just like Europeans are responsible for diseases spread by Europeans.

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 188
Send Topic Print