Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Muslim-only jobs is not discrimination??? (Read 8952 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Muslim-only jobs is not discrimination???
Reply #15 - Sep 13th, 2013 at 5:21pm

Quote:
Are the retarded Islamophobe hypocrites worried about Jews being employed to slaughter kosher food in Australia?

Does Kosher food require a Jew to be employed in the food processing facility? Can you imagine all the Muslims and various other anti-semites letting that one go un-noticed?

Quote:
From what I have heard, an abattoir only needs one Muslim worker to produce halal meat.

Sounds like discrimination to me.

Quote:
Freediver's scare-mongering about every employee at an abattoir being Muslim should be seen for what it is - a sick attempt to stir up hate.

Quote me. You are the one having trouble seeing it for what it is.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Sep 13th, 2013 at 5:37pm

True Colours wrote on Sep 11th, 2013 at 7:06pm:
Are the retarded Islamophobe hypocrites worried about Jews being employed to slaughter kosher food in Australia?

From what I have heard, an abattoir only needs one Muslim worker to produce halal meat.

Freediver's scare-mongering about every employee at an abattoir being Muslim should be seen for what it is - a sick attempt to stir up hate.

When i worked for Australian carton meats there was a rabbi that came in and blessed the meat which made it kosher, he was not employed by ACM and blessed the animals voluntarily which is all he did which were then labelled as kosher.

The largest hindquarter i carried was 165 kg, the largest forequarter was around 120 kg,i do have some experience in the meatworks.

From what i have heard non muslims cannot be employed in a halal meatworks in a country that has Islam as the state religion.

If you live near a halal butcher ask at the counter if any non muslims work there.

Criticism of Islam should not be mistaken for hate they are 2 separate things, we dont have blasphemy laws in Australia so you cannot silence the critics of Islam.

I cannot hate people who have a mental illness, muslims are delusional which is considered a mental illness.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #17 - Sep 13th, 2013 at 6:38pm

freediver wrote on Sep 13th, 2013 at 5:21pm:
Does Kosher food require a Jew to be employed in the food processing facility?

Who do you think performs the slaughter? Santa Claus?

By the way, kosher meat, unlike islamic meat, is exempt from pre-stunning. Funny how Soren didn't start a thread "Boycott Kosher - its barbaric".
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2013 at 6:47pm by polite_gandalf »  

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #18 - Sep 14th, 2013 at 10:06am

Gandalf, I think that people do the slaughter, and the Jews don't insist on Jew-only jobs in order to have the food labelled Kosher.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Sep 14th, 2013 at 11:46am

freediver wrote on Sep 14th, 2013 at 10:06am:
Gandalf, I think that people do the slaughter, and the Jews don't insist on Jew-only jobs in order to have the food labelled Kosher.

Gee, FD, I always thought Rabbis had to be Jews.Thanks for letting me know.

I’m going down to the job agency. I’ve always wanted to bless Kosher meat products.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #20 - Sep 14th, 2013 at 12:10pm

freediver wrote on Sep 14th, 2013 at 10:06am:

People? As opposed to jews?  Cheesy

Assuming you meant "non-jews" can perform the slaughter - do you have any evidence? I call bullshit.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #21 - Sep 14th, 2013 at 12:19pm

Quote:
I’m going down to the job agency. I’ve always wanted to bless Kosher meat products.

Go ahead. As Baron pointed out, they do not demand that the slaughterhouse employs them.

Quote:
Assuming you meant "non-jews" can perform the slaughter - do you have any evidence? I call bullshit.

See Baron's example. As far as I know Kosher is about preparation methods, not workplace discrimination.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Sep 14th, 2013 at 11:26pm

FD, I’d like to consecrate the wine and the host too, thanks. It’s my right.

I demand a job as a priest.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #23 - Sep 15th, 2013 at 8:32am

Karnal, I think you'll find that Jews are quite happy to have non-Jews consecrate their wine. They just won't pay you to do it.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Sep 15th, 2013 at 11:41am

Yes, but we’re not happy to have Muslims approve our cheese. That’s appalling!

Ban it, I say.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #25 - Oct 24th, 2013 at 9:15pm

This is just wrong. Can you imagine the outcry if the Jews did something like this?

Religious levy costs Queensland abattoirs thousands each month

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/religious-levy-costs-queensland-abattoirs-thousands-each-month/story-fnihsrf2-1226743106235

QUEENSLAND abattoirs are being slugged thousands of dollars a month through a religious levy on meat exports so powerful Muslim clerics in Jakarta can raise money for Islamic schools and mosques.

The Halal certification fees can cost some meat processors up to $27,000 a month.

The Indonesian Council of Ulama (MUI), the top Islamic body which orders fatwa religious rulings, has even banned a Brisbane business from operating - because it was not charging Queensland abattoirs enough to give the religious tick-off to export meat.

The scandal has stopped most of Queensland's Halal meat exports to Indonesia, as angry abattoir operators boycott the more expensive Halal certifiers endorsed by the MUI.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #26 - Oct 25th, 2013 at 7:37am

All the more reason to reopen the live export trade, and/or let Indonesians run their own abattoirs in Australia.

This has nothing to do with halal job discrimination on the domestic market though. But any opportunity to demonise Australian muslims for having their own domestic halal industry, no matter how irrelevant eh FD.

Quote:

IP Logged

salad in
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Oct 25th, 2013 at 8:17am

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 11th, 2013 at 4:21pm:
Read your state's Discrimination Act, FD.

It should have exemptions for religious and language-specific jobs.

Kindly move this thread to Relationships, thanks Moderator.  I come here to read all the wonderful threads about the great religion of Islam.

Brother Karnal is right, once again. I refuse to hire traditional muslims because in our holy book the Naruq it says and I quote our leader Halla: take not muslims as friends because they are unclean.

Want to avoid hiring a muslim? Just hide your reasons for rejecting them behind a religion  Wink

The ALP, the progressive party, the party of ideas, the workers' friend, is the only Australian political party to roast four young Australians in roof cavities. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #28 - Oct 25th, 2013 at 8:30am

freediver wrote on Oct 24th, 2013 at 9:15pm:
This is just wrong. Can you imagine the outcry if the Jews did something like this?

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/religious-levy-costs-queensland-abattoirs-thousands-each-month/story-fnihsrf2-1226743106235

QUEENSLAND abattoirs are being slugged thousands of dollars a month through a religious levy on meat exports so powerful Muslim clerics in Jakarta can raise money for Islamic schools and mosques.

The Halal certification fees can cost some meat processors up to $27,000 a month.

The Indonesian Council of Ulama (MUI), the top Islamic body which orders fatwa religious rulings, has even banned a Brisbane business from operating - because it was not charging Queensland abattoirs enough to give the religious tick-off to export meat.

The scandal has stopped most of Queensland's Halal meat exports to Indonesia, as angry abattoir operators boycott the more expensive Halal certifiers endorsed by the MUI.

One of my friends used to work in steggles chickens.
they had a halal ripoff merchant come around to kill the chickens.
The halal guy wore no WPHS gear and observed no regulations about blood etc.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

wally1
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Oct 25th, 2013 at 8:32am

freediver wrote on Oct 24th, 2013 at 9:15pm:

You seriously worried about that amount?

The aus government gives Indonesia aid in the hundreds of milions each year.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print