Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Ramadan is Over Thank Christ (Read 10265 times)
Adamant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Ramadan is Over Thank Christ
Aug 12th, 2013 at 12:18am

The moon god worshipers have declared an end to Ramadan Bombathon for another year, most devout muslims assure me that they will get there own back next time.

Mo, not his real name (protected for obvious reasons) commented "I will kill the fvckers next EID. At least he was SUNNI about his effort. Contrast that with Allah (again a nom de plume) he clearly and forcibly made claim to the most inflammatory statement "The SHIITS HAVE IT IN SPADES" So the official figures are in and..........

THE SCORE IS...................

Over the Bombathon period we find the following.

Muslim killings by muslims for muslims in the name of muslims 1651, or bombings 28, or wounding's 3048.

What I find reprehensible however is a person in the UK had the temerity to dare plant one bomb at a mosque.

Yadda have you been overseas again you naughty boy?   

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

In real life Gandalf is known as Mr 10%

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Ramadan is Over Thank Christ
Reply #1 - Aug 14th, 2013 at 10:27am

Adamant wrote on Aug 12th, 2013 at 12:18am:
The moon god worshipers have declared an end to Ramadan Bombathon for another year, most devout muslims assure me that they will get there own back next time.

Mo, not his real name (protected for obvious reasons) commented "I will kill the fvckers next EID. At least he was SUNNI about his effort. Contrast that with Allah (again a nom de plume) he clearly and forcibly made claim to the most inflammatory statement "The SHIITS HAVE IT IN SPADES" So the official figures are in and..........

THE SCORE IS...................

Over the Bombathon period we find the following.

Muslim killings by muslims for muslims in the name of muslims 1651, or bombings 28, or wounding's 3048.

What I find reprehensible however is a person in the UK had the temerity to dare plant one bomb at a mosque.

Yadda have you been overseas again you naughty boy?   

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

adamant,

All of those Ramadan casualties,       ....and the casualties from the behaviour of moslems fighting in the cause of Allah [during the other 11 months of the year] ?

Yes.

All of those casualties are caused by people like myself [and of course, those sneaky, ingenious Zionists !!] !

The moslems [Allah's holy warriors] are all innocent, righteous, rightly guided people.

And all of the actions of the moslem people are innocent.

And the innocent moslem people have always been terribly accused and slandered by those who hate the innocent moslem people - who would never kill, even a fly.

THE RELIGION OF PEACE

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

View this gallery of 'rightly guided' moslem car bombings [no bodies];
http://www.startribune.com/galleries/217382211.html
AND;
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/car-bombings-in-iraq-1375112449-slideshow/

"Allah Akbar!!!
View those images, and know!!!!! ....that we moslems are building a better world, inspired by our righteous and perfect religion!!!!
Allah Akbar!!!"

SYRIA: An example of moslems slaughtering moslems

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1333935983/73#73

Quote:

"....the death of those who are killed for the cause of God gives more impetus to the cause, which continues to thrive on their blood."

ISLAMIC scholar, Sayyid Qutbi
+++

KORAN....

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

HADITH....

"A man came to the Prophet and asked, "A man fights for war booty; another fights for fame and a third fights for showing off; which of them fights in Allah's Cause?" The Prophet said, "He who fights that Allah's Word (i.e. Islam) should be superior, fights in Allah's Cause." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.065
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.080i

n.b.
......"He who fights that Allah's Word (i.e. Islam) should be superior, fights in Allah's Cause."

"Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause." "
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #001.002.026

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Aug 14th, 2013 at 10:40am

But the moslems, are the innocent, righteous people.

Never forget that!

Speaking in the UK, publicly, AND THEN PRIVATELY, regarding the London 7/7 bombing victims.

Quote:

"......In public interviews Bakri condemned the killing of all innocent civilians.

Later when he addressed his own followers he explained that he had in fact been referring only to Muslims as only they were innocent:

Yes I condemn killing any innocent people, but not any kuffar."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1724541,00.html

n.b.
This moslem declared to the broader community that moslems condemned the killing of all innocent civilians.
BUT LATER IT WAS REVEALED, that that moslem omitted to declare that moslems in the UK, DO NOT regard the members of the broader UK community as innocent civilians.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #3 - Aug 14th, 2013 at 11:44am

Y, do you ever get sick of continuously quoting the same British muslims over and over as if they are the sole representatives of the muslim community? You post that quote at least once every week - for as long as I've been here - and no doubt long before I was here. That and Amjen Choudary, and the placard images. Your posts are like a tape on a continuous loop. What the loop doesn't include though is that all these statements and actions are roundly condemned by mainstream muslims.

What we won't ever see in Yadda's posts are quotes like these:

Quote:
A statement from the Muslim Council of Britain condemned the slaughter of the soldier by two men – both believed to be Christian converts to Islam – as “a barbaric act that has no basis in Islam and which we condemn unreservedly.”

Quote:
“They have done a cowardly, barbaric act,” said Imam Ajmal Masroor of the Islamic Society of Britain. “They have insulted God and Islam. They are low vile scum. We, the British, will remain together resolute and strong.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/24/british-muslims-condemn-savage-attack-o...

The difference? My quotes are from official, mainstream islamic bodies. Amjen Choudadry and co are universally recognised to be on the fringe, and have been disassociated and unreservedly condemned by mainstream islam.

But Y, do please reply with your standard "this just proves that muslims are deceivers" schtick - and let the endless loop continue.  Roll Eyes

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Aug 14th, 2013 at 12:21pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 14th, 2013 at 11:44am:
Y, do you ever get sick of continuously quoting the same British muslims over and over......

No.

IMAGE...
[NOT BRITISH MOSLEMS]
Sydney, 2012, moslem street protests.
Moslems, religious bigots, 'demonstrating', just how 'peaceful' ISLAM and moslems really are.

Moslems demanding their right to exercise their 'freedom of religion',
.....to kill people who do not believe as they [moslems] believe.

i

How do moslems typically react, when moslems are forced to publicly face their own shame ???

Here is an example, in Australia.....

Please watch this YT...
Abdul Nacer Benbrika welfare scandal on Today Tonight
                       goto 20s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjcfoD2mzeQ

And this...

Please watch this YT...
Muslims being deceptive Islam EX-Muslims
                       goto 4m 30s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZx8cNSC9O0

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #5 - Aug 14th, 2013 at 2:51pm

What are you saying Gandalf? That only 10% of Muslims want to start chapping people's heads off right now?

Abu didn't agree with their "tactics" either. But he also thought Islamic law proscribed the death penalty for blasphemy.

The biggest difference between mainstream and fringe Islamic sources is that the mainstream ones know when to keep their mouth shut - most of the time.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #6 - Aug 14th, 2013 at 4:48pm

freediver wrote on Aug 14th, 2013 at 2:51pm:
The biggest difference between mainstream and fringe Islamic sources is that the mainstream ones know when to keep their mouth shut - most of the time.

You've made this claim before FD - that mainstream muslims are only different to the extremists in that they are better at PR. I started a thread in which I gave you the opportunity to back this statement up with some evidence (ie that they are just as intolerant and extreme, and have no sincerity in their message of peace and tolerance) - yet after 20+ pages you provided no evidence other than "what Abu said". .

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #7 - Aug 14th, 2013 at 6:36pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 14th, 2013 at 4:48pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 14th, 2013 at 2:51pm:

You've made this claim before FD - that mainstream muslims are only different to the extremists in that they are better at PR. I started a thread in which I gave you the opportunity to back this statement up with some evidence (ie that they are just as intolerant and extreme, and have no sincerity in their message of peace and tolerance) - yet after 20+ pages you provided no evidence other than "what Abu said". .

Abu is a good example, as I just explained.

I challenge you to find one of these mainstream Islamic organisations that criticised the beheading posters who also went on to insist that Islamic law does not proscribe the death penalty for blasphemy.

Or do you want me to provide evidence that they are good enough at PR to completely avoid that issue?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #8 - Aug 14th, 2013 at 7:54pm

It was in response to the murder of the British soldier actually.

freediver wrote on Aug 14th, 2013 at 6:36pm:
I challenge you to find one of these mainstream Islamic organisations that criticised the beheading posters who also went on to insist that Islamic law does not proscribe the death penalty for blasphemy.

Perhaps more relevant would be to find a mainstream islamic organisation or leader who does insist that beheading is the proscribed punishment for blasphemy?

What mainstream muslims have said regarding blasphemy:

Quote:
There has been and there is no crime such as blasphemy in Islam’s sacred scripture.

- statement issued by the Muslim Educational Centre of Oxford1
http://britishpakistanichristian.blogspot.com/2011/03/muslim-leaders-condemn-bla...

Quote:
There is no prescribed law for blasphemy in Islam. Muslims should exhibit tolerance and demonstrate wisdom. Violent protests against Danish cartoonist (Kurt Westergaard) and Salman Rushdie for their anti-Islamic views were a waste of energy. If someone writes against the Prophet Muhammad, we should have sound knowledge to dislodge his propaganda and prove him wrong. We should be well-equipped with logic and reasons to counter unscrupulous elements who want to create confusion with regard to Islam.

- scholar and peace activist Maulana Wahiduddin Khan

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #9 - Aug 14th, 2013 at 9:11pm

Do you know why so many Muslims think there is an Islamic law on blasphemy?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #10 - Aug 14th, 2013 at 9:31pm

Because they're angry and ignorant and confounding religious law with contemporary geo-political contexts?

One of the main confusions seems to be over differentiating between those who physically wage war against islam, and those who merely criticise.

But you don't have to search very far at all to see that belief in death for blasphemy is not mainstream at all. of the 54 muslim countries, a total of 4 have death sentences for blasphemy.

Google Pakistan blasphemy laws, and there is a surprising amount of criticism and contempt amongst muslims - especially amongst Pakistanis themselves.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #11 - Aug 14th, 2013 at 10:15pm

Quote:
Because they're angry and ignorant and confounding religious law with contemporary geo-political contexts?

I'll give you the first two, but Abu for example always went to great lengths to blame any contemporary geoploitical context on western interference.

Quote:
One of the main confusions seems to be over differentiating between those who physically wage war against islam, and those who merely criticise.

In Abu's case, that is certainly not the issue.

Quote:
But you don't have to search very far at all to see that belief in death for blasphemy is not mainstream at all. of the 54 muslim countries, a total of 4 have death sentences for blasphemy.

They also abolished slavery - western interference, innit? After all this, do you seriously expect us to believe you are making this argument honestly and in good faith? Do I need to explain the hypocrisy in you using this argument?

Quote:
Google Pakistan blasphemy laws, and there is a surprising amount of criticism and contempt amongst muslims - especially amongst Pakistanis themselves.

Obviously. Especially if they are the wrong type of Muslim.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #12 - Aug 14th, 2013 at 10:49pm

freediver wrote on Aug 14th, 2013 at 10:15pm:
Abu for example always went to great lengths to blame any contemporary geoploitical context on western interference.

Of course, but not in the way Abu thinks. Read much about Libya lately? 1000 criminals recently broke out of prison. Assassinations and lawlessness are rampant now. Yet Gaddaffi held society together in relative peace for 40 years - and achieved the best standard of living in Africa. Or perhaps you could explain the west's support for salafists in Syria - who routinely enter villages and massacre the inhabitants. Fundamentalists like these are being exported from Saudi Arabia - the wahabist state that remains the US's favourite client. In short, the US is actively supporting islamic fundamentalism, and is in no small manner facilitating the radicalisation of the region. In fact the US has an excellent track record of this - mujahideen in Afghanistan, Zia ul-Haq in Pakistan, Kosovar terrorists etc etc.

They also abolished slavery - western interference, innit? After all this, do you seriously expect us to believe you are making this argument honestly and in good faith? Do I need to explain the hypocrisy in you using this argument?

Grin Yes please do explain the hypocrisy - for example the fact that the 4 countries mentioned are the staunchest US allies. Whats that about western interference again?

Also slavery still exists in the arab world - by - you guessed it - those ever reliable western allied Gulf states.

Obviously. Especially if they are the wrong type of Muslim.

What does that mean?

Quote:

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Aug 15th, 2013 at 10:45am

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 14th, 2013 at 9:31pm:

The point is that the death penalty for blasphemy exists only on the basis of Islam. And where where they don't have the death penalty for it, they have other ways to coerce and intimidate - see the ethnic cleansing of Jews and Christians from the so called Muslim lands.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Aug 15th, 2013 at 3:04pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Aug 14th, 2013 at 9:31pm:

So you expect us to believe that death for blasphemy is not mainstream Islamic law despite the fact those countries with the death penalty for blasphemy all have Islam as the state religion.

They chop your head off for blasphemy where Islam originated in Saudi Arabia, the Saudi constitution says the Quran and the sunnah of their profit is the country's constitution.

7 countries have the death penalty for atheists, all of them have Islam as the state religion, what does Islam preach about atheists gandalf?

Quote:
In Oct 1990, The Federal Shariat court ruled that 295-C was repugnant to Islam by permitting life imprisonment as an alternative to a death sentence.
The court said: The Penalty for contempt of the holy profit is death.
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy_law_in_Pakistan

The good sheik at Islam qa also says behead those who insult your pedo profit.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print