Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Shots Fired in NT goes Viral (Read 2006 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Shots Fired in NT goes Viral
Jun 29th, 2013 at 3:18pm

NT Man's Colourful Interview Goes Viral

Published on Jun 27, 2013
NT Man's Colourful Interview Goes Viral. Interview with NT Man Goes Viral. Interview with Northern Territory Man Goes Viral in Australia: A Nine News story featuring a Northern Territory man's colourful description of a neighbour allegedly shooting at him has quickly gone viral.

The video, posted on the Nine News Darwin Facebook page on Tuesday, has received more than 5000 shares in a matter of days, largely due to the interview with Shane Tenhagius.

The 23-year-old had been doing burnouts on his street in the rural town of Marrakai, southeast of Darwin, when his neighbour allegedly fired a shotgun at him.

"Come outside, jumped in my car, gone and ripped it up the road, nice big burnout, and then we've had some crazy old bastard from down the road come and shoot at us," he told Nine News Darwin.

"Pumped two (shots) into my windscreen, one into my radiator, one into my bumper and then one into the house, one at me while I was on the deck."

Mr Tenhagius said the 61-year-old neighbour told him "Motherf-----, you think you're deadly?" before opening fire about 10.30pm on Monday.

Mr Tenhaguis was incensed the neighbour allegedly shot at his home, where his two-year-old was asleep inside, so he gave chase.

"I had a kid inside here, I was going to belt the s--- out of him (for coming) up here to shoot at my house when I have a kid inside," he said.

"That's just unacceptable, even though we did a burnout."

Nine News Darwin reporter Hannah Dawkins said while she was surprised at how popular the story was on Facebook, she understood why people liked it so much.

"He was a bit of a character," she told ninemsn.

"He's got some good grabs, and if you read the comments, people are quoting him."

The neighbour was charged with multiple offences including recklessly endangering life, damage to property as well as firearm charges.

He will appear in Darwin Magistrates court on Tuesday.
Category
News & Politics

straya!

namaste

- : )

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Shots Fired in NT goes Viral
Reply #1 - Jun 29th, 2013 at 4:09pm

hysterical....funny bloke.....it's not bullet proof.

nowhere near as cringe-worthy as Jessica Watson, our flag waving patriotism or our straya day drunken yobbo's.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 29th, 2013 at 4:13pm

I feel sorry for that two year old kid.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #3 - Jun 29th, 2013 at 4:52pm

"why did your neighbour shoot your floodlight?"

smile* "mate did a burnout outside"

....priceless,timeless

and dinkum

namaste

- : )

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Jun 30th, 2013 at 7:02am

lol

IP Logged

Swagman
Gold Member

Beware of cheap imitations......

Illawarra NSW