Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Hypocrisy = Tony Abbott (Read 7979 times)
John S
Gold Member

Fascist Party = Liberal
Party

Hypocrisy = Tony Abbott
Jun 17th, 2013 at 12:46pm

Be afraid, be very afraid!

Quote:
Hypocrisy  = Tony Abbott… Ambition without a real man!

As we all know, this political cycle has been well documented, and will go down in

Australia’s history, as one of the most divisive and appalling political chapters in living memory. There are many reasons for this, including ;
  • The longest dummy spit in history, by Abbott and his LNP, acting like spoilt brats and sore losers.
  • The lies and spin from Abbott and his LNP, and regurgitated ad-infinitum by the MSM , led by that paragon of mendacity, Murdoch.
  • There have been numerous attempts at trying to remove a duly elected government by underhanded, deceitful, dishonest and dare I say illegal means, all of which appear to have Tony Abbott and his LNP’s grubby mitts all over them.
  • Murdoch’s mendacious MSM fawning over Abbott like he is Australia’s own messiah!

Now, it would take more time than I care to spend (in fact I would probably still be writing the list after the election) to make a complete list, and so lets return to the main subject of “Hypocrisy”, and why when you look up the meaning of the word, you should see a photo of Abbott and, at least, his entire front bench, if not the whole of the LNP!

Would you buy a used car from any one of these?

Quote:
The dictionary says; hypocrisy |hiˈpäkrisē|noun ( pl. -sies)the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one’s own behavior does not conform; pretense.

In recent years a specific type of hypocrisy has come to be referred to by many as “right wing projection or RWP”, whereby they (Abbott and his LNP) accuse their political opponents of doing something that they are actually guilty of themselves, for example:
  • Julia Gillard  tells lies?

This statement was, as we all know, based on the infamous “There will be no carbon tax…” statement which many also know was taken out of context, and out of a much longer sentence that was conveniently shortened to prove their (LNP) point.

So the truth is that Abbott, not Gillard lied!   

Now the truth is also that long before most of us had heard of Julia Gillard, Abbott was telling real porkies, like the time he lied to the AEC over a certain “Slush Fund” that he set up to destroy a political opponent for his own and his party’s political gain.

Which incidentally was another classic case of RWP, as he later accused and then spent months trying to prove that PMJG had done exactly what he had done in setting up a slush fund for nefarious purposes, but to no avail.

But not content with his original lie, he then went on to tell all who would listen that Whyalla would be wiped off the map, that businesses would go broke, that power bills would go through the roof, and the world as we know it would come to an abrupt end.

Of course none of these predictions came to pass and some, like his claim that emissions will only increase, which he is still repeating, is a blatant lie as power production emissions have already decreased significantly (by well over 8%).

Then there are his claims that this minority government is illegitimate, dysfunctional and a failed experiment.

His claim of illegitimacy is based solely on the fact that despite him being a good Catholic boy and leading a right wing party, he couldn’t negotiate to form a minority government with a handful of conservative independents.

Julia Gillard PM

Quote:
Instead they came to an agreement with an agnostic, Labor WOMAN, who they determined was more honest and trust worthy.    

When he says that this government is “Dysfunctional”, one can only assume that he is referring to the fact that they (the right wing nut jobs) are the only ones capable of implementing good economic and public policies, as has been demonstrated, as the norm, across most of the developed world to such wide acclaim, when all that this “Dysfunctional” government could achieve is;

continue

'The worst Labor Government is always better then the best Liberal government for Australians workers'
IP Logged

John S
Gold Member

Fascist Party = Liberal
Party

Re: Hypocrisy = Tony Abbott
Reply #1 - Jun 17th, 2013 at 12:47pm

Quote:
  • Continued growth, something which Abbott vows to restore when he wins government, except how can you restore something that was never lost?
  • Productivity growth, which is something else that Abbott will restore   WTF?
  • An economy that is the envy of the developed world, which Abbott and the LNP continually tell us is tanking and in need of good economic management, which only he and Joe (eleventy) Hockey can deliver   
  • A “AAA” rating for our economy despite the worst global financial meltdown (the GFC) since the great depression, which Abbott and the LNP conveniently ignore, whilst espousing policies of austerity which have proved such a huge success that they have taken the UK and parts of Europe into a triple dip recession.   
  • Creating over 900,000 jobs while most developed nations are staring down the barrel of huge unemployment numbers, as well as state LNP governments like Newman’s in QLD which are also following that well trodden path to austerity, and continue to cut jobs and services as Abbott looks on approvingly.
  • Over 500 pieces of legislation passed, mainly without support from an opposition who has been way too busy doing great work for the country like;
    • 1 Spreading rumours of dissent in the ALP,
    • 2 Making up three word slogans (rather than policies),
    • 3 Lying about all the achievements of the government.
    • 4 Talking down the economy.
    • 5 Trying everything they can come up with, to destroy the careers and lives of friend and foe alike, for the sake of pure political expediency.
    • 6 Calling for at least one “Suspension Of Standing Orders” on almost every sitting day of the current parliament.
    • 7 Asking questions during question time, relating mostly to anything other than their individual portfolios.
    • 8 Not pushing for amendments, but rather trying to block everything.
    • 9 Feigning outrage at a personal email, to force Peter Slipper to resign as Speaker of the House, whilst laughing off denigration of the PM in the most sexist and derogatory ways such as Abbott standing in front of placards saying “Ditch the witch” and  ”Bob Brown’s Bitch”, through to the latest LNP brain fart referred to as Menugate.
    • 10 Continuing to support MP’s who have made nothing but balls ups of their portfolios as have Pyne, Turnbull and Bishop in particular, who has made a career of stuffing up, first as shadow (or should that be shallow) treasury spokes person, and then most recently in her position of DLOTO, and spokes person for foreign affairs, where she inferred that the Indonesian ambassador didn’t know what his governments   policies are.   And then there are Senators like Abetz, Brandis and my own personal favourite Joyce, who can only aspire to“stupid”.   Not to mention candidates like Brough who have proven time and again that he is not fit to represent turds in a sewer, much less the voters of an electorate, even being deeply implicated in Justice Rares ruling on the Ashbygate affair, as part of a conspiracy to bring down the government.

The real Noddy

Quote:
All this and more from a man (?) who;
  • Waves his Catholicism like a banner, but was more than happy to give  a personal reference for a pedophile priest.
  • Supposedly leads a right wing party , but could not even negotiate a deal with a handful of conservative independents, to form government, cos they couldn’t trust him to keep his word on any promises that he made.
  • Who without a second thought, tried to destroy the career and life of a man he called friend, whose vote allowed him to stab Turnbull in the back and take the leadership of the party by one vote so as to renege on a deal that Turnbull made with the ALP for an ETS.
  • Who is quick to point the finger of accusation at his political opponents, and claim that they are not worthy to take the mantle of Prime Minister because they fail the “Character” test… WTF?

If this record of achievement is that of a failed experiment, then all I can say is “Let’s fail a whole lot more!”      

He is a fan of Downton Abbey because he believes in the ruling classes, and longs for the days when he too can take his rightful place among the “Lords of yore”.

He also read 50 Shades of Grey, probably to find out new and imaginative ways to screw us over, but couldn’t be bothered reading Justice Rares determination on Ashbygate.   WTF!

So the only conclusion that an objective observer could come to is;

• Abbott is a man with ambition, not principles.
  • Abbott is a man with ambition, not conscience.
  • Abbott is a man with ambition, not scruples.
  • Abbott is a man with ambition, not compassion.
  • Abbott is a man with ambition, not honesty.
  • Abbott is a man with ambition, not integrity.
  • Abbott is a man with ambition, not honour.

Hypocrisy = Tony Abbott,  ambition without a real man!

Can people really be that stupid?   Nyaaaaahahahahahaha.

http://truthseekersmusings.wordpress.com/2013/06/15/hypocrisy-tony-abbott-ambiti...

'The worst Labor Government is always better then the best Liberal government for Australians workers'
IP Logged

Swagman
Gold Member

Beware of cheap imitations......

Illawarra NSW
Reply #2 - Jun 17th, 2013 at 12:56pm

There there Wisey, stop your blubbering.

Have some tissues.

You'll need a couple of boxes in Sept.

IP Logged

lisa.greek
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Cairns QLD
Reply #3 - Jun 17th, 2013 at 1:17pm

Smiley

He can join the Navy if he doesn't cut the mustard at  the September election
« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2013 at 1:23pm by lisa.greek »  

ta.jpg (148 KB | 54 )
ta.jpg

IP Logged

BlOoDy RiPpEr
Gold Member

aussie-patriot.com

Sydney
Reply #4 - Jun 17th, 2013 at 1:20pm

from my understanding there has been a raid of Union offices today over the Gillard matter.

host of the aussie-patriot.com site
IP Logged

Fit of Absent Mindeness
Gold Member

We need more fits of absent
mindedness

Brisbane
Reply #5 - Jun 17th, 2013 at 1:23pm

Don't we know it.

Putting the n in cuts

IP Logged

progressiveslol
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 17th, 2013 at 2:13pm

Quote:
•The longest dummy spit in history, by Abbott and his LNP, acting like spoilt brats and sore losers.
•The lies and spin from Abbott and his LNP, and regurgitated ad-infinitum by the MSM , led by that paragon of mendacity, Murdoch.
•There have been numerous attempts at trying to remove a duly elected government by underhanded, deceitful, dishonest and dare I say illegal means, all of which appear to have Tony Abbott and his LNP’s grubby mitts all over them.
•Murdoch’s mendacious MSM fawning over Abbott like he is Australia’s own messiah!

No, this government will go down in Australian history for the sexist feminazi fabian experiment gone wrong.

IP Logged

Socrates
Gold Member

A Dog With A Bone

Reply #7 - Jun 17th, 2013 at 3:30pm

"There will be no carbon tax under a government I lead"
but lets be absolutely clear I am determined to price carbon........

Hypocrisy.....jeez ya got that wrong retard...

image_043.jpg (9 KB | 56 )
image_043.jpg

An intellectual is a man who takes more words than necessary to tell more than he knows.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 17th, 2013 at 3:35pm

Swagman wrote on Jun 17th, 2013 at 12:56pm:
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2009/7/20/124811283242...

There there Wisey, stop your blubbering.

Have some tissues.

You'll need a couple of boxes in Sept.

based on what he is holding while writing this drivel, he might need them now.

dumbone is becoming a running joke.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Team Froggie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #9 - Jun 17th, 2013 at 4:57pm

Interesting......

Not one detractor can dispute the facts as presented.

Smiley

"What's in store for me in the direction I don't take?"-Jack Kerouac.

IP Logged

Dsmithy70
Gold Member

ire futuis vobismetipsis

Newy
Reply #10 - Jun 17th, 2013 at 5:05pm

Team Froggie wrote on Jun 17th, 2013 at 4:57pm:
Interesting......

Smiley

Why would they concern themselves with facts?

They haven't used any before & the plebs are eating up their crap & asking for more. Angry

REBELLION is not what most people think it is.
REBELLION is when you turn off the TV & start educating & thinking for yourself.
Gavin Nascimento

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jun 17th, 2013 at 6:45pm

Team Froggie wrote on Jun 17th, 2013 at 4:57pm:
Interesting......

Smiley

coz they weren't FACTS. they were opinions that have rather dubious logic associated with them.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Re: Stupidity = thewiseone
Reply #12 - Jun 17th, 2013 at 6:46pm

yup

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #13 - Jun 17th, 2013 at 6:53pm

the wise one - Please expand on your argument that Tony Abbott tried by illegal means to remove a legally elected Government.

I am bolted to my seat awaiting the stupendous fact finding mission of which I'm sure you undertook, to underpin your bodacious statement.

Start with time date and place and exactly how this was rolled out. Don't go light on the detail we want  to know everything.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jun 17th, 2013 at 6:55pm

red baron wrote on Jun 17th, 2013 at 6:53pm:
the wise one - Please expand on your argument that Tony Abbott tried by illegal means to remove a legally elected Government.

I am bolted to my seat awaiting the stupendous fact finding mission of which I'm sure you undertook, to underpin your bodacious statement.

Start with time date and place and exactly how this was rolled out. Don't go light on the detail we want  to know everything.

he's the bozo that thinks it is 'illegal' to seek to constitutionally (ie legally) bring a government down. He has little to no understanding of law or the political process. And he is dumb as a turd to go with it. You will note that he usually copies and pastes and if you've ever seen any of his own posts you will shudder at the paucity of it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print