Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The truth - is 'bringing the ADF into disrepute' (Read 4535 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
The truth - is 'bringing the ADF into disrepute'
Apr 24th, 2013 at 11:15am

Aust, Army Reserve Intelligence Officer - bringing the ADF into disrepute

Quote:
AUSTRALIA: Army Reserve Intelligence Officer charged by the Australian Defence Force for criticizing Muslim immigration and terrorism

.....an Army Reserve Intelligence Officer, has posted a series of blogs arguing Islam immigration should be limited and in the wake of the Boston bombings re-aired his views. He said he was charged on Monday by the ADF for bringing the organization into disrepute and responded by saying it was proof political correctness was hampering the ADF’s ability to fight against Islamic violence.

“.......the Australian Defence Force is sending a message that intelligence officers cannot discuss Islam in any way, shape or form, unless they pass judgment that it is a nice, peaceful religion. “How the hell are you supposed to have an objective view of Islam if you are not allowed to examine links between Islamic beliefs and terrorist activity?

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/04/23/australia-army-reserve-intelligence-off...

No-one must be permitted to shout out;

"THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES ON!!!!!"

'There is nothing happening here Australia. Go back to sleep.'

bugger Julia Gillard.

And bugger Tony Abbot.

And bugger the Greens.

And bugger all of those [our] parliamentary representatives who are LYING to the Australian people.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Re: The truth - is 'bringing the ADF into disrepute'
Reply #1 - Apr 24th, 2013 at 1:32pm

Yadda wrote on Apr 24th, 2013 at 11:15am:
Aust, Army Reserve Intelligence Officer - bringing the ADF into disrepute

Quote:
AUSTRALIA: Army Reserve Intelligence Officer charged by the Australian Defence Force for criticizing Muslim immigration and terrorism

.....an Army Reserve Intelligence Officer, has posted a series of blogs arguing Islam immigration should be limited and in the wake of the Boston bombings re-aired his views. He said he was charged on Monday by the ADF for bringing the organization into disrepute and responded by saying it was proof political correctness was hampering the ADF’s ability to fight against Islamic violence.

“.......the Australian Defence Force is sending a message that intelligence officers cannot discuss Islam in any way, shape or form, unless they pass judgment that it is a nice, peaceful religion. “How the hell are you supposed to have an objective view of Islam if you are not allowed to examine links between Islamic beliefs and terrorist activity?

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/04/23/australia-army-reserve-intelligence-off...

No-one must be permitted to shout out;

"THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES ON!!!!!"

'There is nothing happening here Australia. Go back to sleep.'

bugger Julia Gillard.

And bugger Tony Abbot.

And bugger the Greens.

And bugger all of those [our] parliamentary representatives who are LYING to the Australian people.

....what are you doing in this country?

why don't you return?

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Apr 24th, 2013 at 2:12pm

Does, stupid chimp!,         ....as a response, cover the content of your post ???

What are you on about ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #3 - Apr 24th, 2013 at 8:05pm

Yadda wrote on Apr 24th, 2013 at 2:12pm:
Does, stupid chimp!,         ....as a response, cover the content of your post ???

What are you on about ?

Oh Dear - Mr Seinfeld NY garbage has become insultative and pathetically defensive - all because he cant answer some simple questions

"REVEAL YOURSELF FREAK KRYPTO-KLOWN OF JAKOB"

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Apr 24th, 2013 at 9:06pm

Chimp_Logic wrote on Apr 24th, 2013 at 8:05pm:
Yadda wrote on Apr 24th, 2013 at 2:12pm:

What are you on about ?

Oh Dear - Mr Seinfeld NY garbage has become insultative and pathetically defensive - all because he cant answer some simple questions

"REVEAL YOURSELF FREAK KRYPTO-KLOWN OF JAKOB"

You are losing it chimp.

Just count to 10, and take a few deep breaths.

You will feel much better.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Apr 24th, 2013 at 9:12pm

Chimp_Logic wrote on Apr 24th, 2013 at 1:32pm:

....what are you doing in this country?

Breathing in,      .....regularly.i
Quote:

why don't you return?

Return where chimp ?

Your post is nonsensical.
.....but given your forum name.

Are you still taking you medication chimp ?

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #6 - Apr 24th, 2013 at 9:20pm

I AM YOUR BIGGEST NIGHTMARE

YOU WILL KNEEL AND PRAY

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Apr 24th, 2013 at 9:30pm

Chimp_Logic wrote on Apr 24th, 2013 at 9:20pm:

YOU WILL KNEEL AND PRAY

Quote:

YOU WILL KNEEL AND PRAY

LOL           Grin           Grin           Grin

You are demented, chimp.

I know, it is the pressure of debate, on an open public forum.

Its too much for you.

And you are frustrated
when your worldview is so easily trashed, by being confronted by truth and facts, in open debate.

Dictionary;
dementia = = a chronic or persistent mental disorder marked by memory failures, personality changes, and impaired reasoning.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Apr 24th, 2013 at 9:54pm

Yadda wrote on Apr 24th, 2013 at 11:15am:

bugger Julia Gillard.

And bugger Tony Abbot.

And bugger the Greens.

Strong language, for which i apologise - to you, who read those words.

But will not edit out my comments/declarations.

EXPLANATION;

Those persons [our politicians] are supposed to be serving the people, serving the citizens, of this nation.

They are the servants of the people, the citizens,
...they are not their 'betters', not their masters
...they are not our 'betters', they are not our masters

THE AUTHORITY TO GOVERN IN THIS COUNTRY STILL COMES FROM THE PEOPLE/CITIZENS.

I believe in showing respect where it is due.

I do not believe that i need to show respect to servants/stewards, who are betraying their duty.

And who are betraying the people, and the citizens, that they are SUPPOSED to be serving.

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #9 - Apr 24th, 2013 at 11:27pm

Yadda wrote on Apr 24th, 2013 at 9:30pm:
Chimp_Logic wrote on Apr 24th, 2013 at 9:20pm:
[size=24]

Quote:

...then why are you flinging replies to my posts?

I must have uncovered your little pathetic scam in here

you must be in damage control

good luck with your hatred, bigotry and political insanity

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #10 - Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:30am

We went through all this crap years ago with the xtians. They want us to"respect" their silly religion and to call it "nice" and not make fun of it and not lump them all in 1 basket when a sect goes and commits mass murders.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Apr 25th, 2013 at 9:05am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:30am:
We went through all this crap years ago with the xtians. They want us to"respect" their silly religion and to call it "nice" and not make fun of it and not lump them all in 1 basket when a sect goes and commits mass murders.

SOB

Respect? Christianity has to be close to the number one topic of ridicule for academics and undergraduates.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #12 - Apr 25th, 2013 at 10:08am

We went through all this crap years ago with the xtians.

They want us to"respect" their silly religion and to call it "nice" and not make fun of it and not lump them all in 1 basket       .........when a sect goes and commits mass murders.

SOB

What are you talking about SPOT ?

Oh, do you mean the evil, who's name cannot be spoken,          by you ?

Dictionary;
evil = = profoundly immoral and malevolent.           embodying or associated with the forces of the devil.        harmful or tending to harm.

Yes, whatever you do SPOT, don't associate 'mass murders' with the name of that 'sect'.

You may bring SATAN's wrath down upon yourself.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #13 - Apr 25th, 2013 at 10:11am

We went through all this crap years ago with the xtians.

We did?  When/where/who was that?

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #14 - Apr 25th, 2013 at 10:36am

Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 9:05am:

SOB

Respect?

Christianity has to be close to the number one topic of ridicule for academics and undergraduates.

morning,

Christianity?

Of course it is.

Yet, among those same academics today,
not 1 in 1,000 will publicly examine, or criticise ISLAM.

Why is that, morning ?

Romans 1:22
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

1 Corinthians 1:20
Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21  For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
22  For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23  But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
24  But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
25  Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

In our age it is the 'academics' [the 'learned' men and women] who are certain, that it is they, who are the righteous ones, the 'tolerant' ones, the ethical ones, the wise ones.

AND ALL OF THE TIME, THEY HATE TRUTH.

AND ALL OF THE TIME, THEY CANNOT SPEAK TRUTH.

And they walk around like women, scared of their shadows - scared, terrified, of the words of other men.

Q.
Why so ?

A.
Because there is no light in them, only vanity.

Isaiah 29:9
Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink.
10  For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.
11  And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:
12  And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.
13  Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
14  Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Jeremiah 8:8
How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.
9  The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the word of the LORD; and what wisdom is in them?
10  Therefore will I give their wives unto others, and their fields to them that shall inherit them: for every one from the least even unto the greatest is given to covetousness, from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print