Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
Tony Abbott Accused Of Acting Unlawfully. (Read 12433 times)
skippy.
Gold Member

Re: Tony Abbott Accused Of Acting Unlawfully.
Reply #120 - Apr 18th, 2013 at 8:14pm

longweekend58 wrote on Apr 18th, 2013 at 9:02am:
Dnarever wrote on Apr 18th, 2013 at 1:46am:
cods wrote on Apr 17th, 2013 at 10:32pm:
Dsmithy70 wrote on Apr 17th, 2013 at 10:07pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Apr 17th, 2013 at 6:39pm:
Of course Abbott will have to explain himself when he faces court.....Do you think he should not have to???

And yet all I can hear is

"I cannot recall"

Of course the length of time passed has to be taken into account...........oh hang on, don't memebrs of the HOR have to recall in detail every conversation with every aquiantence they come in contact with going back at least 25 years?
I'm sure this standard is expected of at least one member Wink

NO all they have to do is say they were young and naive...simple really

I mean if you believe that then you willbelieve anything wont your?

Tony is the guy insisting that everyone stand down, do you think that he should apply his own standards to himself?

so are you telling me that all anyone needs to do to bring down a PM etc is to launch a civil suit with no credibility and they have to stand down?

Longlyingfool and the conga line are very confused. Phony tony is the one that ran around demanding people stand down if the possibility of charges may happen, not Gillard, Slipper or Thomson. You lot just prove what a deceitful piece of sh it he is by defending his hypocrisy. If the cock had not demanded it of others no one would be asking it of him. So far Gillard has not lowered her standards to that of Abbott and the conga line by demanding he stands down, lets hope she doesn't.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

RightSadFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #121 - Apr 18th, 2013 at 8:22pm

froggie

These people have nothing to do with what is going on with Abbott.

Of course these guys are also innocent until proven otherwise are you that thick ?

Your lack of knowledge of the law is astoundingly primitive if you think union fraud or commonwealth fraud has anything to do with what Ettridge is claiming, then I guess you also don't know what a strawman is, nor do you understand relevance.

IP Logged

Team Froggie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #122 - Apr 18th, 2013 at 8:35pm

RightSadFred wrote on Apr 18th, 2013 at 8:22pm:
froggie

*These people have nothing to do with what is going on with Abbott.

**Of course these guys are also innocent until proven otherwise are you that thick ?

***Your lack of knowledge of the law is astoundingly primitive if you think union fraud or commonwealth fraud has anything to do with what Ettridge is claiming, then I guess you also don't know what a strawman is, nor do you understand relevance.

* Didn't say they did.

** You were so quick to jump to Abbott's defence I just thought I'd ask if YOU thought the same rules applied.

*** Show me where I claimed Ettridge's case and Thompson's case had anything to do with each other???

Smiley

"What's in store for me in the direction I don't take?"-Jack Kerouac.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #123 - Apr 18th, 2013 at 9:07pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 18th, 2013 at 4:37am:
longweekend58 wrote on Apr 17th, 2013 at 8:24pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 17th, 2013 at 7:46pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Apr 17th, 2013 at 7:31pm:
Peter Freedman wrote on Apr 17th, 2013 at 7:24pm:
cods wrote on Apr 17th, 2013 at 5:04pm:
at least Pauline got on with her life.. I see she running again.. good on her..

the women picks up her things and moves on.. the man bleeds all over the place for 15 years.. then thinks its time he  made a crust..

funny how he has come out of the woodwork all of a sudden??????????

I detest her politics, but admire her courage.

Could never vote for her but would rather shake her hand than either Gillard or Abbott.

there is a type of person worse than a politician and that is a STUPID person. Hanson is a very stupid, naive and silly person. She has no business in parliament.

so that makes it OK to jail her ???

Why don't we jail all the stupid people? Based on some of your previous posts you'd be locked up before you could even log off if they did that.

I'm, on record as opposing her imprisonment. That does not change the fact that she is STUPID.

You and john both think that anyone that disagrees with you is stupid. If she was so stupid why did Howard steal her ideas?

SOB

tell me one idea of hers that he 'stole'.  its a convenient statement. pity it is bogus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauline_Hanson

Quote:
At the next Federal election on 10 November 2001, Hanson ran for a Queensland Senate seat but narrowly failed. She has accounted for her declining popularity by blaming Prime Minister John Howard for stealing her policies.[37]

"It has been widely recognised by all, including the media, that John Howard sailed home on One Nation policies. In short, if we were not around, John Howard would not have made the decisions he did.

When he seen how popular policy against minority eithnic groups were we got the Tampa, children overboard and an off shore solution.
« Last Edit: Apr 18th, 2013 at 9:13pm by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #124 - Apr 18th, 2013 at 9:09pm

Dnarever wrote on Apr 18th, 2013 at 1:46am:
cods wrote on Apr 17th, 2013 at 10:32pm:
Dsmithy70 wrote on Apr 17th, 2013 at 10:07pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Apr 17th, 2013 at 6:39pm:
Of course Abbott will have to explain himself when he faces court.....Do you think he should not have to???

And yet all I can hear is

"I cannot recall"

Of course the length of time passed has to be taken into account...........oh hang on, don't memebrs of the HOR have to recall in detail every conversation with every aquiantence they come in contact with going back at least 25 years?
I'm sure this standard is expected of at least one member Wink

NO all they have to do is say they were young and naive...simple really

I mean if you believe that then you willbelieve anything wont your?

Tony is the guy insisting that everyone stand down, do you think that he should apply his own standards to himself?

so are you telling me that all anyone needs to do to bring down a PM etc is to launch a civil suit with no credibility and they have to stand down?

Nobody really believes this , it is just that this is the position that your idiot has set himself up for and the goose wants to be PM.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print