Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Zionist Aussies seek terrorist training (Read 15294 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Zionist Aussies seek terrorist training
Reply #15 - Dec 1st, 2012 at 2:46pm

bobbythefap1 wrote on Dec 1st, 2012 at 2:44pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 1st, 2012 at 2:40pm:
Big Dave wrote on Dec 1st, 2012 at 2:23pm:
What's it got to do with Syria ,Turkey, Lebanon, Jordon and Egypt etc. That's why Israel is calling up people. It's because Egypt and Syria want to attack them. It's not all about stealing land and occupying somebody else's land. It's very much to do with the fact muslims traditionally hate jews and they want they out of the middle east. This same stuff was going on before the Palestinian occupation. I don't believe in taking over peoples houses but I certainly don't agree with pushing millions of Jews forcefully out of the middle east.

Ironically, it was Muslim Arab countries that pushed a lot of the Jews into Israel - nearly a million of them. It was one of the biggest forced migrations in modern history. This dwarfed the number of Jews that migrated to Israel to escape the holocaust (which Abu constantly complains was illegal). These are the same countries that refuse to take Muslim Arab refugees from the area.

And?

And now they want to finish the Job by driving the Jews into the sea. Nice, aren't they, these people you constantly defend?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #16 - Dec 1st, 2012 at 2:48pm

freediver wrote on Dec 1st, 2012 at 2:46pm:
What's it got to do with Syria ,Turkey, Lebanon, Jordon and Egypt etc. That's why Israel is calling up people. It's because Egypt and Syria want to attack them. It's not all about stealing land and occupying somebody else's land. It's very much to do with the fact muslims traditionally hate jews and they want they out of the middle east. This same stuff was going on before the Palestinian occupation. I don't believe in taking over peoples houses but I certainly don't agree with pushing millions of Jews forcefully out of the middle east.

Ironically, it was Muslim Arab countries that pushed a lot of the Jews into Israel - nearly a million of them. It was one of the biggest forced migrations in modern history. This dwarfed the number of Jews that migrated to Israel to escape the holocaust (which Abu constantly complains was illegal). These are the same countries that refuse to take Muslim Arab refugees from the area.

And?

And now they want to finish the Job by driving the Jews into the sea. Nice, aren't they, these people you constantly defend?

You mean they want to stop a terrorist Zionist regime from illegally occupying millions of innocent people?

A day without sunshine is like night.

IP Logged

Big Dave
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Dec 1st, 2012 at 2:49pm

bobbythefap1 wrote on Dec 1st, 2012 at 2:43pm:
Big Dave wrote on Dec 1st, 2012 at 2:31pm:
What do you want to happen there? The fact of the matter is that it isn't one side is bad (Jews) and the others are victims (arabs). There's prejudice and hatred aimed at each other and alot of it has nothing to do with bulldozed houses.

You could start by treating the Israeli terrorist regime like you would any other non-Jew/Anglo regime that does the same things.
It has everything to do with bulldozed houses and even if it did it would make no difference, it certainly does not change international law.

If you had rockets hitting you neighbourhoods and coming from people with  connections to radical islamic groups then what would you do? Who says those rockets couldn't contain gas or chemicals. The arabs have used chemicals before. Any country that was getting hit by rockets (especislly from islamic nutjobs) would do the same.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #18 - Dec 1st, 2012 at 2:51pm

bobbythefap1 wrote on Dec 1st, 2012 at 2:48pm:

And?

You mean they want to stop a terrorist Zionist regime from illegally occupying millions of innocent people?

Yes. They call it the 'final solution'. When they booted the Jews out they were supposed to become quiet victims somewhere, not set up camp in Islamic land. By the way, how do you occupy people? Is this a reference to Islam's endorsement of rape and pillage?

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #19 - Dec 1st, 2012 at 2:56pm

Big Dave wrote on Dec 1st, 2012 at 2:49pm:
What do you want to happen there? The fact of the matter is that it isn't one side is bad (Jews) and the others are victims (arabs). There's prejudice and hatred aimed at each other and alot of it has nothing to do with bulldozed houses.

You could start by treating the Israeli terrorist regime like you would any other non-Jew/Anglo regime that does the same things.
It has everything to do with bulldozed houses and even if it did it would make no difference, it certainly does not change international law.

If you had rockets hitting you neighbourhoods and coming from people with  connections to radical islamic groups then what would you do? Who says those rockets couldn't contain gas or chemicals. The arabs have used chemicals before. Any country that was getting hit by rockets (especislly from islamic nutjobs) would do the same.

I probably wouldn't live in illegally occupied lands for a start.
Why is it ok for Israel to use chemicals but not the Arabs?

What do you have against people defending themselves?

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #20 - Dec 1st, 2012 at 2:58pm

freediver wrote on Dec 1st, 2012 at 2:51pm:
bobbythefap1 wrote on Dec 1st, 2012 at 2:48pm:

And?

Yes. They call it the 'final solution'. When they booted the Jews out they were supposed to become quiet victims somewhere, not set up camp in Islamic land. By the way, how do you occupy people? Is this a reference to Islam's endorsement of rape and pillage?

I am not seeing how any of this justifies what Scumrael is doing right now?
You occupy people in this case by controlling their lives and destroying their freedoms.

I thought it was a reference to your gods endorsement of rape and pillage?  Cheesy

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #21 - Dec 1st, 2012 at 2:59pm

bobbythefap1 wrote on Dec 1st, 2012 at 2:56pm:

I have the same issue that rational Palestinians do. Deliberately getting yourself, your family and your neighbours killed is not the same thing as defending yourself.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1353406295

IP Logged

Big Dave
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Dec 1st, 2012 at 3:04pm

I probably wouldn't live in illegally occupied lands for a start.
Why is it ok for Israel to use chemicals but not the Arabs?

I don't see the Palestinians defending themselves. I see them always starting fights. You've got to pull your head out of your loose do-gooding ass and see the the truth. The Palestinians can attack as much as the like but they're going to get a big can of whoop ass thrown back at them . End of story.

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #23 - Dec 1st, 2012 at 3:04pm

freediver wrote on Dec 1st, 2012 at 2:59pm:

I have the same issue that rational Palestinians do. Deliberately getting yourself, your family and your neighbours killed is not the same thing as defending yourself.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1353406295

Except they were getting killed before they started defending themselves.
If Palestine is not defending itself, then what the hell does that make what Israel is doing???

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #24 - Dec 1st, 2012 at 3:08pm

More of your fantasy alternate reality I see fd? The vast majority of Jews living in occupied Palestine are not from Arab countries. Please get your facts and figures straight.

And it's irrelevant anyway, Arab countries expelled them when they began expelling Palestinians, and also when they began carrying out terrorist campaigns like Operation Susannah.

Let me ask you something fd, if Muslims invaded Australia, UK or US, and expelled most of the Anglos from those lands and pushed the rest into refugee camps, do you think Muslims would be safe in other Anglo countries? Or do you think they'd either 1) be smart and leave, or 2) be expelled anyway?

I know you won't answer, because you consistently refuse to consider any analogy which places the shoe on the other foot with your own arguments... But I'm asking anyway, just so it's on the record you've refused to answer yet more questions.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Big Dave
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Dec 1st, 2012 at 3:11pm

And it's irrelevant anyway, Arab countries expelled them when they began expelling Palestinians,

If that's true then you brothers and sisters are just as bad.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #26 - Dec 1st, 2012 at 3:38pm

abu_rashid wrote on Dec 1st, 2012 at 3:08pm:

More of your fantasy alternate reality I see fd? The vast majority of Jews living in occupied Palestine are not from Arab countries. Please get your facts and figures straight.

Funnily enough, it was your own evidence that allerted me to this Abu - the evidence you presented in trying to back up your mass illegal immigration claim. The Arab Muslim countries contributed nearly 1 million Jewish immigrations. You are right though, the majority were probably born there - all the more reason to 'send them home' eh?

Quote:
And it's irrelevant anyway, Arab countries expelled them when they began expelling Palestinians

Oh dear, there you go with that collective punishment thing again Abu. It's always funny watching you complain so bitterly when this happens to Muslims. I hope you are paying attention Gandalf - this is Islam does to previously rational people.

Quote:
Let me ask you something fd, if Muslims invaded Australia, UK or US, and expelled most of the Anglos from those lands and pushed the rest into refugee camps, do you think Muslims would be safe in other Anglo countries?

We kept many German, Japanese etc POWs in the wars. This is hardly the same as expelling them then complaining about where they end up.

Quote:
Or do you think they'd either 1) be smart and leave, or 2) be expelled anyway?

What do you think Abu?

Quote:
I know you won't answer, because you consistently refuse to consider any analogy which places the shoe on the other foot with your own arguments...

It's called a loaded question Abu. As I have already pointed out, most are so absurd that they are completely irrelevant.

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #27 - Dec 1st, 2012 at 3:48pm

Quote:
It's called a loaded question Abu. As I have already pointed out, most are so absurd that they are completely irrelevant.
The only thing that is different is the people and countries involved, if the 'who' doesn't matter like you claim then whats wrong with it?
Further evidence that you care about the 'who' and not the 'what'.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #28 - Dec 1st, 2012 at 4:06pm

If you had bombs hitting you and killing your wives and children, if your house is bulldozed and your well, if your child is taken and stuck in a cell - what would you do?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Big Dave
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Dec 1st, 2012 at 4:09pm

Many  Jews were expelled previously by neighbouring muslim countries. That's a laugh!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print