Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Who is the Greatest Troll of them All? (Mark III)

« Last Modified by: Sir Spot of Borg on: Jun 16th, 2013 at 5:36am »

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 145
Send Topic Print
Spot of Troll (Read 174387 times)
Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Spot of Troll
Sep 25th, 2012 at 7:29pm

The SOB is a troll who encourages others to troll this forum, FD should ban him as spot of bull  has his own forums.

Spots forum-
Quote:
SOB wrote-
@ the time of posting this is a very busy forum,There are all types in there- including plenty of trolls to tease.

http://www.aussie-site.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=23

Spot is also a moderator of this site-
http://www.orb.mogkat.com

He even has his own website-
http://www.spotofborg.com

Nobody could be bothered with spots forums that is why he spends his days here, if you feed the troll he will stay.

He is a 50 year old loser who does not have a life.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Re: Spot of Troll
Reply #1 - Sep 25th, 2012 at 7:43pm

I slightly disagree with your assessment. Being a troll takes at least a minimum amount of intelligence; you have to be at least aware that you're trolling. I don't even think he has the awareness required to troll. He can't even hold a conversation or remain on topic for any more than 2 consecutive posts. Being a troll would require the consciousness that you are revving others up. His trolling is only an accidental by-product of his mental retardation.

IP Logged

Quantum
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 25th, 2012 at 8:22pm

I always assumed he was just a bit slow. But the last week since he was suspended he has certainly become more aggressive and looking for a fight. No doubt he is hoping to stir crap up so as to give more reasons to report other people.   

As pointed out in the opening post, the fact that Spot does run his own forum and has encouraged other to troll here should ring an alarm. Couple this with the interesting arrivals of a few new posters in the last week who have only contributed two things; 1) to drag out arguments and take threads off topic; 2) agree and defend everything spot says. It is obvious that there is a bit of trolling happening. No one could agree with every opinion spot has, nor would anyone looking for a true discussion come in and straight away start throwing punches at anyone who disagrees with spot. They are obviously all from some other forum looking to troll.
« Last Edit: Sep 25th, 2012 at 11:27pm by Quantum »  

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #3 - Sep 25th, 2012 at 8:24pm

FREEDIVER LOVES TROLLS... HE BELIEVES EXPONENTIAL GROWTH IS SUSTAINABLE AND SO THE MORE NOISE THE TROLLS MAKE THE BETTER!!

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

Upton Sinclair

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 25th, 2012 at 8:26pm

It's funny cos the OP in feeling motivated to start a thread like this has clearly been quite succesfully trolled. SOB wins again! Grin

"I am not asking the Australian people to take me on trust, but on the record of a lifetime,"
--Tony Abbott

IP Logged

Upton Sinclair

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 25th, 2012 at 8:28pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Sep 25th, 2012 at 8:24pm:
FREEDIVER LOVES TROLLS... HE BELIEVES EXPONENTIAL GROWTH IS SUSTAINABLE AND SO THE MORE NOISE THE TROLLS MAKE THE BETTER!!

This forum is like a disembodied troll. I think the whole thing is a poor-taste troll from freediver. He must some kind of sick lulz from this cesspool he has created Grin

"I am not asking the Australian people to take me on trust, but on the record of a lifetime,"
--Tony Abbott

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #6 - Sep 25th, 2012 at 8:28pm

What a bunch of assholes.

What is the point of this thread? Do you need to belittle someone else in order to feel superior?

If you don't like Spot's posts, why on earth can't you just bypass them?

I've never seen a bigger bunch of whining, bitchy bullies as what I see on this forum. Singling Spot out for abuse just because you can't get it up or you've got little dicks is a smacking joke. Go and take your problems out on your wives like you used to before Spot joined Ozpol. You're all pathetic.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

Quantum
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 25th, 2012 at 8:34pm

Just checked out this in the opening post;

http://spotofborg.com/index.php

Seriously WTF? Look at this 5hit;

If that site is really made by the same SOB of this forum, I regret a lot of the things I have said to him. When I once though I was having a man to man fight, I now feel like I have been kicking a blind and deaf quadriplegic child. No one who didn't have a serious mental illness would make a site like that.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 25th, 2012 at 8:39pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on Sep 25th, 2012 at 8:28pm:

What is the point of this thread? Do you need to belittle someone else in order to feel superior?

I've never seen a bigger bunch of whining, bitchy bullies as what I see on this forum. Singling Spot out for abuse just because you can't get it up or you've got little dicks is a smacking joke. Go and take your problems out on your wives like you used to before Spot joined Ozpol. You're all pathetic.

i agree with Annie ... if you don't like him ignore him

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #9 - Sep 25th, 2012 at 8:43pm

STAND UP FOR YOUR LOVE RIGHTS..............................................  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #10 - Sep 25th, 2012 at 8:47pm

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Sep 25th, 2012 at 9:24pm

The SOB is all-seeing and omnipresent. There is no avoiding the SOB's gaze. Or as Psychology Today puts it, "You might not be interested in the SOB but the SOB is interested in you.

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Sep 25th, 2012 at 10:05pm

Perhaps I have been harsh on SOB. I will ignore him from now on.

Although I take exception to the comment about the wives. It's one thing to belittle a forum member, but another to cast aspersions on their interactions with family members.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Sep 25th, 2012 at 10:30pm

That's very hairy-chested of you, girl. Thank you. SOB needs people like you to defend him/her. It raises his/her status immensely. You make people see his/her hidden qualities.
It is also good to see you are soaking up the Lebby culture, all centred around the ... er... genital chakra, spiritually-like.

You, of course, had to be abusive and passing on in silence was not an option for you, was it? Very good. Preach what you can't do yourself?
Have another kebab. Have two. Uncle PB will be along shortly and you two can then snigger and snivel together.

« Last Edit: Sep 25th, 2012 at 10:37pm by Soren »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 25th, 2012 at 11:00pm

I had a chakra once. I think it was in Kabul. No - Lashkar Gar. It was marvellous, at any rate. Ten afghanis for all you can eat.  Every good boy deserves fruit, eh?
« Last Edit: Sep 25th, 2012 at 11:06pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 145
Send Topic Print