Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Who is the Greatest Troll of them All? (Mark III)

« Last Modified by: Sir Spot of Borg on: Jun 16th, 2013 at 5:36am »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 145
Send Topic Print
Spot of Troll (Read 175006 times)
Soren
Gold Member

Re: Spot of Troll
Reply #15 - Sep 25th, 2012 at 11:06pm

what did I tell ya, girlie? Uncle PB is along in 30 minutes flat, ready to snivel. If only the Paki trains were on time like him, eh? Needless to say - no passing over in silence for this little bvgger either. He could be a leb, almost.

IP Logged

Cobra

Australian Politics

UK
Reply #16 - Sep 25th, 2012 at 11:18pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on Sep 25th, 2012 at 8:28pm:
What a bunch of assholes.

What is the point of this thread? Do you need to belittle someone else in order to feel superior?

If you don't like Spot's posts, why on earth can't you just bypass them?

I've never seen a bigger bunch of whining, bitchy bullies as what I see on this forum. Singling Spot out for abuse just because you can't get it up or you've got little dicks is a smacking joke. Go and take your problems out on your wives like you used to before Spot joined Ozpol. You're all pathetic.

it does seem that the posters in this thread dislike 'spot' intensely. if they did not have spot to vilify they would find someone else. from what I have read they are a gang.

Did you say the 'tides' of March?

IP Logged

Cobra

Australian Politics

UK
Reply #17 - Sep 25th, 2012 at 11:25pm

Quantum wrote on Sep 25th, 2012 at 8:22pm:
I always assumed he was just a bit slow. But the last week since he was suspended he has certainly become more aggressive and looking for a fight. No doubt he is hoping to stir crap up so as to give more reasons to report other people.   

As pointed out in the opening post, the fact that Spot does run his own forum and has encouraged other to troll here should ring an alarm. Couple this with the interesting arrivals of a few new posters in the last week who have done nothing but to drag out arguments, but more to the point; they do nothing but agree and defend everything spot says, is enough to know that something is up. No one could agree with every opinion spot has, nor would anyone looking for a true discussion come in and straight away start throwing punches at anyone who disagrees with spot. They are obviously all from some other forum looking to troll.

but you have started a thread to attack spot. I have read comments by other posters who say you are in the wrong, yet it fuels your hatred. there was a comment that this meant you had a small dick.. is this true or not..

Did you say the 'tides' of March?

IP Logged

Quantum
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Sep 25th, 2012 at 11:38pm

Cobra wrote on Sep 25th, 2012 at 11:25pm:
I always assumed he was just a bit slow. But the last week since he was suspended he has certainly become more aggressive and looking for a fight. No doubt he is hoping to stir crap up so as to give more reasons to report other people.   

As pointed out in the opening post, the fact that Spot does run his own forum and has encouraged other to troll here should ring an alarm. Couple this with the interesting arrivals of a few new posters in the last week who have done nothing but to drag out arguments, but more to the point; they do nothing but agree and defend everything spot says, is enough to know that something is up. No one could agree with every opinion spot has, nor would anyone looking for a true discussion come in and straight away start throwing punches at anyone who disagrees with spot. They are obviously all from some other forum looking to troll.

but you have started a thread to attack spot. I have read comments by other posters who say you are in the wrong, yet it fuels your hatred. there was a comment that this meant you had a small dick.. is this true or not..

I am sure that English isn't your first language, but even you should be able to compare the shapes and forms in the top left corner to see that I did not start this thread.

You wankers are seriously coming out of the wood work. There are now as many spot apologetics on this forum as there are Islamic ones. They all seem to be the same people funnily enough...

IP Logged

magpie

"You're good.. You're
very good.."

Reply #19 - Sep 26th, 2012 at 12:36am

Soren wrote on Sep 25th, 2012 at 10:30pm:

What is the point of this thread? Do you need to belittle someone else in order to feel superior?

I've never seen a bigger bunch of whining, bitchy bullies as what I see on this forum. Singling Spot out for abuse just because you can't get it up or you've got little dicks is a smacking joke. Go and take your problems out on your wives like you used to before Spot joined Ozpol. You're all pathetic.

That's very hairy-chested of you, girl. Thank you. SOB needs people like you to defend him/her. It raises his/her status immensely. You make people see his/her hidden qualities.
It is also good to see you are soaking up the Lebby culture, all centred around the ... er... genital chakra, spiritually-like.

You, of course, had to be abusive and passing on in silence was not an option for you, was it? Very good. Preach what you can't do yourself?
Have another kebab. Have two. Uncle PB will be along shortly and you two can then snigger and snivel together.

count me in for the snigger and snivel session folks, that's if I'm welcome, Annie. maybe we could actually talk a little politics as well. few seem to be interested in the subject.

”We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.”

IP Logged

magpie

"You're good.. You're
very good.."

Reply #20 - Sep 26th, 2012 at 1:46am

John Smith wrote on Sep 25th, 2012 at 8:39pm:

i agree with Annie ... if you don't like him ignore him

these guys are even trolling the compulsory voting thread.. many recent cases of trolls pushing too far with drastic consequences.. up to 7 years jail now.. unsure about the liability for owners of the sites..

”We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.”

IP Logged

magpie

"You're good.. You're
very good.."

Reply #21 - Sep 26th, 2012 at 2:22am

Baronvonrort wrote on Sep 25th, 2012 at 7:29pm:
The SOB is a troll who encourages others to troll this forum, FD should ban him as spot of bull  has his own forums.

Spots forum-
Quote:
SOB wrote-
@ the time of posting this is a very busy forum,There are all types in there- including plenty of trolls to tease.

Spot is also a moderator of this site-

He even has his own website-

Nobody could be bothered with spots forums that is why he spends his days here, if you feed the troll he will stay.

He is a 50 year old loser who does not have a life.

links deleted to allow posting of a Barvonrort response. surely this has to be very close to stalking. . if it doesn't, you are still seriously bent, dude.. or, trying to get the ratings up. see some of your mates wesley & codds (apprentices), trolling in a compulsory voting thread for gods sake. then the thread designed only for the purpose of harassing, demeaning and vilifying one member, spot.. sicko.
« Last Edit: Sep 26th, 2012 at 2:41am by magpie »  

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #22 - Sep 26th, 2012 at 5:19am

Baronvonrort wrote on Sep 25th, 2012 at 7:29pm:
The SOB is a troll who encourages others to troll this forum, FD should ban him as spot of bull  has his own forums.

Spots forum-
Quote:
SOB wrote-
@ the time of posting this is a very busy forum,There are all types in there- including plenty of trolls to tease.

http://www.aussie-site.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=23

Spot is also a moderator of this site-
http://www.orb.mogkat.com

He even has his own website-
http://www.spotofborg.com

Nobody could be bothered with spots forums that is why he spends his days here, if you feed the troll he will stay.

He is a 50 year old loser who does not have a life.

You didnt do very well i have many more websites than that. No sense of humour either obviously. Do you know who "Spot" is supposed to be? Obviously not. You obviously dont get the jokes on the site. If you had ever watched Star Trek Spot is Data's kat. The pictures are of different series of Trek. Jokes. Do you know what a joke is?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/joke

So tell me. What are your motivations for putting up this thread? I kinda remember you disagreeing with me yesterday. Did I prove you wrong or something?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #23 - Sep 26th, 2012 at 5:20am

As pointed out in the opening post, the fact that Spot does run his own forum and has encouraged other to troll here should ring an alarm. Couple this with the interesting arrivals of a few new posters in the last week who have only contributed two things; 1) to drag out arguments and take threads off topic; 2) agree and defend everything spot says. It is obvious that there is a bit of trolling happening. No one could agree with every opinion spot has, nor would anyone looking for a true discussion come in and straight away start throwing punches at anyone who disagrees with spot. They are obviously all from some other forum looking to troll.

More aggressive? I have ignored many of your posts in order to report them. You have followed me around picking on me trying to get me to lose my temper and get suspended again.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #24 - Sep 26th, 2012 at 5:26am

Quantum wrote on Sep 25th, 2012 at 11:38pm:

I am sure that English isn't your first language, but even you should be able to compare the shapes and forms in the top left corner to see that I did not start this thread.

You wankers are seriously coming out of the wood work. There are now as many spot apologetics on this forum as there are Islamic ones. They all seem to be the same people funnily enough...

And for the 4th time I ask you - who were the others? Who are all these ppl from my forum that are here? Who?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #25 - Sep 26th, 2012 at 8:11am

Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on Sep 25th, 2012 at 10:05pm:

Perhaps I have been harsh on SOB. I will ignore him from now on.

Although I take exception to the comment about the wives. It's one thing to belittle a forum member, but another to cast aspersions on their interactions with family members.

Where is the difference? I am not having a go at you - I'm genuinely curious. Some of the comments that have been directed toward Spot have been far worse than what I wrote about your wives. I'll admit it was probably a silly thing to say, but I don't agree it in anyway even approaches the systematic attacks on Spot. They're ugly, potentially harmful and completely unnecessary. I admire Spot for standing his ground in the face of it all. It must be exhausting.

Anyway, I'm glad you've chosen to ignore him. Anything else is beneath you.
« Last Edit: Sep 26th, 2012 at 9:06am by Annie Anthrax »  

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #26 - Sep 26th, 2012 at 8:31am

Quote:
That's very hairy-chested of you, girl. Thank you. SOB needs people like you to defend him/her. It raises his/her status immensely. You make people see his/her hidden qualities.
It is also good to see you are soaking up the Lebby culture, all centred around the ... er... genital chakra, spiritually-like.

You, of course, had to be abusive and passing on in silence was not an option for you, was it? Very good. Preach what you can't do yourself?
Have another kebab. Have two. Uncle PB will be along shortly and you two can then snigger and snivel together.

We have:

- the gratuitous mention of my chest or similar as an attempt to...what? Attack my femininity? Sexuality?

- the snide digs at my ex and his culture

- the "have a kebab. Have two" schtick recycled (repeatedly) from your attacks on a mentally ill man that you got off on provoking

- your attempt to once again capture Karnal's attention like a 2 year old (any attention is good attention, eh?). Why do you bother when he consistently shows you up for a fool in every interaction you have?

Yep. Mind-numbingly predictable once again.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

sanofi

ozpolitic.com

Reply #27 - Sep 26th, 2012 at 9:23am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Sep 26th, 2012 at 5:26am:
Quantum wrote on Sep 25th, 2012 at 11:38pm:

And for the 4th time I ask you - who were the others? Who are all these ppl from my forum that are here? Who?

SOB

best to ignore them as Annie says. I'm reading their posts and almost gagging.

women have been taught that, for us, the earth is flat.

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #28 - Sep 26th, 2012 at 9:39am

The bloke is a loser.
Living with a flat mate at 50.

Where the hell is his family?
Is he a poofter?
50 years of age and posting picture of cats in Star Trek, racking up 8,000 posts in a few months and on here 24/7 from 5am.

If that's not a loser, I am a fking chinaman.

End of.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Sep 26th, 2012 at 9:42am

Annie Anthrax wrote on Sep 26th, 2012 at 8:11am:
Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on Sep 25th, 2012 at 10:05pm:

Perhaps I have been harsh on SOB. I will ignore him from now on.

Although I take exception to the comment about the wives. It's one thing to belittle a forum member, but another to cast aspersions on their interactions with family members.

Where is the difference? I am not having a go at you - I'm genuinely curious. Some of the comments that have been directed toward Spot have been far worse than what I wrote about your wives. I'll admit it was probably a silly thing to say, but I don't agree it in anyway even approaches the systematic attacks on Spot. They're ugly, potentially harmful and completely unnecessary. I admire Spot for standing his ground in the face of it all. It must be exhausting.

Anyway, I'm glad you've chosen to ignore him. Anything else is beneath you.

The debating arena isn't meant to be easy. If it becomes too much then there's no compulsion to stay.
I've never fully taken the online bullying thing seriously because you can easily just turn it off and walk away. Not like the school yard where you simply can't get away.

Can you point to a discussion where Spot has debated in good faith?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 145
Send Topic Print