Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Re: The Divine Feminine
Reply #165 - Aug 7th, 2016 at 7:39pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Aug 7th, 2016 at 11:12am:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 6th, 2016 at 6:30am:
but dear master Light,

By clicking on this link I could have gone to hell.

Don't worry - St Peter will forgive both of us.

forgiven

namaste

many blessings sir bobby

I believe you are an immortal being in truth

be not in fear for you are of the divine experiencing these things as ye do ..

ye are blessed and truly loved

George Harrison-My Sweet Lord (Studio Version) Original

many blessings sir bobby ...

does this comfort you ?

namaste

Yes Harrison the thief of musical phrasings that came before him

He's so Fine

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #166 - Aug 7th, 2016 at 7:47pm

dear Chimp,
you have stated blasphemy.

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #167 - Aug 7th, 2016 at 7:54pm

We at Ozpolitic are mostly true knights - the divine masculine.

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #168 - Aug 7th, 2016 at 10:51pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 7th, 2016 at 7:47pm:
dear Chimp,

forgiven

namaste

the judgement handed down by the court was very clear on whose song "My Sweet Lord" is - and it's not George Harrison's.

there is a very good chance that you may need to apologise and self ban mate

Come on mate - do it for yourself

You can do it mate

come on

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #169 - Aug 7th, 2016 at 11:07pm

Chimp_Logic wrote on Aug 7th, 2016 at 10:51pm:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 7th, 2016 at 7:47pm:
dear Chimp,

forgiven

namaste

the judgement handed down by the court was very clear on whose song "My Sweet Lord" is - and it's not George Harrison's.

there is a very good chance that you may need to apologise and self ban mate

Come on mate - do it for yourself

You can do it mate

come on

Arise -  sir Chimp.

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #170 - Aug 8th, 2016 at 9:37am

many blessings

let us remain ontopic and observe the glory and divinity of

the divine mother / divine feminine here ,

as we continue

http://www.catholic.org/mary/

Mary, Mother Of God

« Last Edit: Aug 8th, 2016 at 10:15am by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #171 - Aug 8th, 2016 at 9:42am

http://www.catholic.org/mary/motr.php

Mother of the Redeemer

By Deacon Keith Fournier

"When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple there whom he loved, he said to his mother, "Woman, behold, your son." Then he said to the disciple, "Behold, your mother." And from that hour the disciple took her into his home (John 19:26, 27). This tender scene speaks to us of the depth of the Love which inspires, informs, and transforms all human love, the Love Incarnate who gives us His Mother.

Christian Art and the Tradition of the Church are filled with reflection on the profound mystery and implications of this gift of a Mother named Mary to the Church. She was a real mother who was privileged to, (along with Joseph), raise the One who lived within her for nine months after He was born. In her presence and with her human influence, the biblical texts tell us He "grew in wisdom and stature" in His Sacred humanity (Luke 2:52).

In the undivided Church, East and West, for the first 1,000 years, devotion to and love of Mary was a shining light of the profound prayers, reflections and writings of the Christian Church. When  one probes the lives of Augustine of Hippo, Bernard of Clairveaux, Therese of Liseux, the late Theresa of Calcutta and so many others within the western Christian tradition.

Jesus called her "Mother" and he entrusted her, as one of his last and greatest gifts to his beloved disciple and to the entire Church with these tender words of entrustment in the Gospel of John: "When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple there whom he loved, he said to his mother, "Woman, behold, your son." Then he said to the disciple, "Behold, your mother." And from that hour the disciple took her into his home" (John 19:26, 27).

Mary was there at the Incarnation, Birth, Crucifixion, and Resurrection of God Incarnate. She was there throughout the often called "hidden years" in Nazareth. In the life of the Redeemer, every word and every act was redemptive, revealing as it does the very life of God, the mystery of heaven touching earth, and the deeper purpose of our own lives. She was there in those moments whose impact is timeless. They are still as filled with the invitation of grace today as they were when they first occurred.

She was there on the great day of Pentecost, the birthday of the Church. She was there as the first evangelizer and disciple who gave the first Christian testimony to her cousin, Elizabeth, and won the first convert "in utero" in the person of John the Baptist. This event, traditionally called "The Visitation," is recorded in the Gospel of St. Luke (Luke l: 39-45).

This encounter immediately follows the visit of the Angel Gabriel to Mary (Luke 1:6-38) and is one of the fruits of her humble obedient response. That response was not a onetime reaction. It was the fruit of a life of surrender and stretched forward to characterize her whole life on this earth and her participation in the eternal communion of Saints. The Prayer of Mary is more about being than doing. It is about surrendered love to God.

Her "Fiat" (Latin, let it be done) in response to the visitation from the messenger of heaven, the angel, provides a pattern of prayer and a way to live for us. It immediately issues forth in the fruit of her praise, her "Magnificat." She said "Yes" to the invitation to love and she humbled herself. She confronted her own fears and she entered into a way of living. All of this was in continued response to an original invitation of love, a gift, initiated by a loving God.

It reveals the meaning of life for all men and women. God is not an "add on" to our life. Rather, He is its source and its summit. There is a way, a pattern that all men and women are invited into - not just once, but daily. It reveals the path to authentic peace and is the portal of the mystery of meaning itself. It is what Christian Scripture calls the "more excellent way," the way of love. Mary understood and walked this way with extraordinary humility (1 Cor. 12:31). She shows us the pattern of love surrendered to Love.

Is it any wonder that the early Christians painted her image in the catacombs during their moments of fear, persecution and doubt? They found great inspiration from this little woman of great faith. In her "yes" they came to understand that ordinary people can change human history. They were inspired to add their own "yes", their own "fiat" to hers.

Justin Martyr and many other early Christian apologists found in her "fiat", her obedient "yes" to the angel, the undoing of the "no-I will not serve" given by the first woman Eve. They called Mary "The Second Eve", the mother of a new creation. In her womb was carried the One whom Scripture calls the "New Adam", he was born from her as the first born of a new race of men and women who would find a new birth through His life, death and Resurrection.

That same Redeemer now resides within, and lives through, all those who respond to the invitation of Love like she did. Mary's choice, her response to the invitation of a God who always respects human freedom, is a singularly extraordinary event in all of human history. However, it is meant to be much more. It is an invitation to each one of us to explore our own personal histories and to write them anew in Him by exercising our own freedom by choosing the more excellent way.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #172 - Aug 8th, 2016 at 10:11am

http://goldenageofgaia.com/2016/08/07/jesuss-call-action/

Jesus’s Call To Action!

Greetings, I am Jesus Sananda. I am Yeshua, I am Yeshi. I am Jesus. You know me by many names and you know me as brother, friend, ally, and champion. Not a champion of me, dear heart; a champion of you.

I’ve beckoned you and asked each and every one of you to walk with me, but now expand upon this. I ask you to talk with me, to experience with me, to express with me, and to put into action love.

This is my call to action. It is Archangel Michael’s call to action. It is Archangel Gabrielle’s call to action. It is Sanat Kumara’s call to action, and we do so on behalf of our Mother, your Mother. We do so on behalf of the Father and Mother, the One.

Now is the time of unfoldment of the Mother’s Plan, of the fulfillment of Her dreams, Her desires, Her Plan. And what is that, my beloved friends? It is the re-anchoring and rebirth of love upon this planet, our beloved Gaia. What does this look like? What does Nova Earth look like?

What does Nova Being look like, feel like, sound like, taste like? It does not sound or behave or act as complacency. Love is not merely a feeling…it is the essence and expression of divinity. It is the expression of the Mother/Father One. It is the experience of the Mother/Father One. Think of what I say – our Mother, the Divine Mother is constant and ever-changing. She is infinite and eternal.

And in the conjunction, the conjoining of the Mother/Father One is the infinite and eternal action of creation. It does not stop and start. It does not halt or interrupt. It is infinite and eternal, expansiveness, wondrous and phenomenal. And so are you. You, each and every one of you, are infinite and eternal. You are patterned by and from the Mother. You are of the Mother and that means, my beloved friends, you are of the Father.

Therefore, you are also a being of infinite, eternal creation on a very practical level. You know this and you have experienced this by the construct of aging. You are not the same person that you were at the beginning of this conversation for you have breathed, I hope, several times. You have had random thoughts, many emotions. You have created a continuum of life, of existence, simply by being who you are. You create, subtly and for some of you not subtly, by intending to continue on living and breathing, being and expanding.

There are many I could speak to about expansion and they would not have the foggiest notion what I was talking about. You do. As love-holders, as light bearers, I call you to step forward in the fulfillment of the Mother’s Plan.

Take, make and implement the decision to be the fulfillment of the Plan. In every breath be the expression of your divine design, of your mission and purpose. We not only beckon you, we stand next to you, we walk with you, we run with you, we breathe with you. You, not some stranger, but each of you are the implementers of the Mother’s Plan.

You have been given the insight, the understanding, the tools, the mechanisms, and the will to bring forth your plan within the Mother’s Plan and they are in alignment. Your heart and mind are in the alignment of love.

Now we reignite yet again the will because this is an essential part of the missing piece. It is the will to bring into physicality that which you desire. And how do you express will? It is not through intention. It is through action.

And so I beckon you, not only to the Sedona annual gathering, (1) but to your life…to your life…from the moment you awaken to the moment you awaken! You thought I was going to say “until you go to sleep,” but even in your dream time you are extraordinarily busy.

But my question to you, and my quest is, “As we walk together, is that busyness, are those actions, thoughts and feelings in alignment not only with our Mother but with you? Are they the reflection and the implementation of who you are?”

As I have walked as human, as man, as father and husband, I know what it is to have an off day. I know what it is to have a bad mood and what it is to feel put-upon. I also know when you push that aside, surrender it, look at it and laugh and say “oh my goodness, there I go again” and return to the joy and love, what is there? More joy and love. So, why would any other choice, any other state of being, any other expression of will make any sense?

You are in your heart consciousness. You have already decided and made the choice of unity and community. What I am asking of you my beloved friends and family, is with me, with Archangels Michael and Gabrielle, with Sanat Kumara, with all of us in the name of the Mother/Father One, will you take the next step? Will you walk with me, please? Please.

Go in peace. Farewell.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #173 - Aug 8th, 2016 at 8:49pm

dear master Light,
all this exists in the land of dreams:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #174 - Aug 8th, 2016 at 8:55pm

Goethe's Faust ends with

Everything past is but a metaphor!
What cannot be calculated is happening right here!
What cannot be described is being accomplished right here!
The Eternal Feminine (Mother Chaos, Mother Night) evolves us ever more and ever more.

But before that there is Walpurgis Night.
Google it.

« Last Edit: Aug 8th, 2016 at 9:00pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #175 - Aug 9th, 2016 at 3:07am

Frank wrote on Aug 8th, 2016 at 8:55pm:
Goethe's Faust ends with

Everything past is but a metaphor!
What cannot be calculated is happening right here!
What cannot be described is being accomplished right here!
The Eternal Feminine (Mother Chaos, Mother Night) evolves us ever more and ever more.

But before that there is Walpurgis Night.
Google it.

many blessings satanic blasphemy is observed and forgiven

you are offtopic and much whoa is unto thee

forgiven and exposed

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #176 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 10:20am

Hierarchy by Sister Pam October 6, 2016

« Last Edit: Oct 7th, 2016 at 10:44am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #177 - Mar 17th, 2017 at 12:02pm

amazing truths of the divine feminine and masculine !

Judith Kusel ~ THE DIVINE MASCULINE WITH THE RETURN OF THE DIVINE FEMININE March 15, 2017

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #178 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 1:45pm

many blessings as one such as I am steps forth and yet Lo ,

This is NOT acceptable behaviour toward my beloved ones

and if any male does this ye shall reap what ye hath sewn ..

the divine feminine is now in her power and

all shall see this fact come to pass

as it is upon thee now ..much

forgiveness and compassion

at these times

are needed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5500795/Shocking-video-emerges-baseball-...

Shocking video emerges of former Houston Astros prospect violently attacking his girlfriend in a stairwell in 2016 case that was DISMISSED by prosecutors after he paid a fine and took classes

and yet much whoa is upon them at those times

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2018 at 1:59pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #179 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 4:18pm

A message of hope and faith from Mary Magdalene by Lea Chapin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print