Re: The Divine Feminine
Reply #15 - Dec 14th, 2014 at 5:22am

Mattywisk wrote on Dec 14th, 2014 at 5:20am:
If you are interested then I'll look up some people you could contact
that could help you and maybe get you well again. What state are
you in as in NSW, QUEENSLAND etc ??

1. you are sorry

2. you forgive

you are doing well.. see how much you have transformed already ?

well done !!!!

thats how the divine works you dont even realize lol !

then rejoice !

namaste

- : ) =

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Mattywisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Dec 14th, 2014 at 5:29am

Oh sorry I thought you were interested in getting help for the Messiah Delusion that you suffer from my mistake. As I said you won't recognize this if you are a full on sufferer.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #17 - Dec 14th, 2014 at 5:29am

Mattywisk wrote on Dec 14th, 2014 at 5:10am:
Sorry to find you still suffer from the Messiah Delusion.
Mental illness is horrible.

I do realize you can't see that you have this mental illness so I forgive your ignorance.
I suppose I shouldn't be hard on you since you have a mental illness.

Mattywisk wrote on Dec 14th, 2014 at 5:29am:
Oh sorry I thought you were interested in getting help for the Messiah Delusion that you suffer from my mistake. As I said you won't recognize this if you are a full on sufferer.

and again !!!!!!!!

many blessings

you just got

by the divine feminine !

so be it !

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #18 - Dec 14th, 2014 at 7:20am

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #19 - Dec 14th, 2014 at 7:25am

many blessings

bring it on

People Are Awesome Women's

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #20 - Dec 14th, 2014 at 7:30am

many blessings

all witch kings and freemasonic fairygodmothers

feel this happening now

Eowyn meets the Witch King of Angmar

so be it for

its party time !

rejoice !!!!!!!!!

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #21 - Dec 21st, 2014 at 5:55am

Glasson ~ The Golden Presence of Perfection by Archangel Amethyst 19th December 2014

http://federazionegalatticadiluce.blogspot.it/

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #22 - Dec 24th, 2014 at 5:06am

many blessings

this planet you are on is in fact

the divine feminine .

Lisa M Harrison w' John Lamb Lash Part 1

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #23 - Dec 24th, 2014 at 12:41pm

In defense of the Feminine and beauty - John Lash

Published on Feb 3, 2014
Clip from the conversation between Suzanne Toro and John Lash as they have candid discourse and talk about the feminine and masculine balance. Exploring honor, dispassion, anger, and TRUST. The question rises, are we ready and willing to heal the gender rift?

Recorded March 13, 2012

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/suzannet...
Category
Education

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #24 - Dec 27th, 2014 at 5:55am

A Message From Mother - December 23, 2014

A message from Mother
December 23, 2014 in Channelings | 170 comments
Beloved ones, I have returned to give you another message from the very core of your being, the part that is also a part of me, the feminine divine spark, the one that sits at the very centre of All of creation. For it is time to rejoice dear ones, as what was torn asunder is once more complete, and what was once ripped away has been restored to full glory. For you are no longer divided, WE are no longer divided, and so, this time I come with glad tidings to all from All. For now, we have begot the New in a way that will continue to live up to any and all joy-filled and love-driven expectation there is, and so, we can no longer sit apart as individuals, for we have come together to BE in LOVE. And for this, the gratitude that flows forth is unending and unstoppable, and you will all be feeling the gratitude that is truly yours. For you have created it, by your very willingness to become ONE again, and by your willingness to not be stopped by anything in your quest for this completion. And so it is that you have succeeded in joining together in holy union what has been languishing in separate casks for such a long time, but now, the New wine will be poured forth to all from this new fully merged spirit of Creation, and it gives me much joy to be the one to offer you all the first sip of this intoxicating love-filled potion.

For know that you will need to fortify yourselves in the times ahead, for even if you have succeeded in this joint task of rejoining what has been separated, now it is time for this joint venture to step into a whole new mindset, one that allows for even deeper connections and one that allows for even deeper commitment. For now, you will all be called forth to show off your brand new shimmering colors, the hues of light that will help to repaint and restore this entire planet to what will even surpass its former glory. But fret not, for this task will be one that gives you no end of wonder and no end of joy, and even if it may be wearisome at times, it will never ever leave you feeling anything but elated. For you have shifted this entire planet fully into the path of glory, and so, in the time ahead you will continue to serve up wonder after wonder in your collective effort to hasten this entire procedure. And as such, you stand before a year of great achievements and heroic efforts, but you also stand before a year that will bring with it so much change, you will all feel as if literally born anew into a world that will sparkle not just with promises, but also with the fulfillment of the first of a long list of long awaited miracles to be.

And so it is that I once again offer you all my greatest of gratitude, and I offer you my hand so that we can all go together into the New, linked through the heart, and linked by the very essence of BEIng – of being ONE with All, and of being ONE with the miracle that is at the heart of Creation itself. For you have made magic happen, but it is only the first in a very long line of miraculous events that will continue to unfold as this year comes to an end and you all step into the New. But now, ’tis the season to celebrate, and it is time for ALL to do so. For you have made it all come together in a way that has been oft heralded, but not yet accomplished until you came along and set your hearts, your minds and your entire being to it. And you succeeded, and you did so in a way that was beyond beautiful to behold, and for this, no words of praise can be enough. So I send to your heart a vibration of love that will hopefully stir something in you that will help you all the better see the magnitude not just of the task you have carried out, but also the true magnitude of your very being. For you have still yet to see the the full scope of the unending glory that is you, so it gives me much joy to be able to give you a small taste of your own greatness in return as a token of my gratitude.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #25 - Dec 27th, 2014 at 5:56am

For what I see in you is me, and what you see of greatness around you is also YOU in every way, but still, it is but a small portion of it. So allow me to touch your heart with mine, for it is one that has been healed and has become whole again because you have helped it to be reunited after eons of separation. So rejoice dear ones, the time has come for you to no longer linger in the shadows of your own doubt. For you are grander than the mightiest of miracles, for remember they happen because of you, and you are the Source from which they spring, and you will continue to be the Source for every single monumental event that will take place in the days and the weeks and the months ahead. And for this, no words in any language can adequately extol the magnitude that is you. So please allow your own greatness to speak to you in a way that will allow you to see, feel, hear and embrace it with all that you are. For it is through this self-embrace that all these forthcoming miracles will come into being, so never hesitate to allow the love that is for you to flow freely through the magnificence that is you. For I see it, and I want nothing more for you than for you to be able to fully appreciate the gift that you are, not just to this shimmering globe of potential that you step upon, but to All of creation.

So let your greatness ring out all across the firmament and beyond, for it is time to celebrate, and you are the center of attention as you so rightly should be. So allow yourself to send your intention towards your own core, and allow the love that flows there penetrate every iota of your consciousness in a way that will allow the full potential of your creative powers to come alive. That is the most wonderful gift you can give to YOU, and that is the most wonderful gift you can give to All. I embrace you all, for you are me and I am you, and we are the glorious 1, the 1 that has begot the ONE of the two halves, and through that, we will make ALL come alive. And so it is, and so it will be, and so I am and so too are you. And so it will be for eternity and beyond.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #26 - Dec 28th, 2014 at 5:55am

Archeia Lady Charity received by Julie Miller December 27, 2014

http://federazionegalatticadiluce.blogspot.it/

It is quite apparent that forgiveness can be something many Bright Hearts have trouble giving to others. And yes, there are many reasons why it is so difficult, and one of the reasons is that if you forgive the other person for whatever harm they have done that you are condoning their actions. And there are some dear souls that truly believe that if they forgive someone, they will open themselves for more hurt by the same person and that they must reconcile. Forgiveness, Bright Hearts is neither of these examples. What forgiveness is, is your opportunity to let go of the resentment towards others that have wronged you in any way, regardless of the size of the wrong. Resentment if allowed to stay too long can become extremely toxic to your good nature, the more you carry resentment, the more you suffer. Resentment has been known to cause detrimental effects to your health, your state of mind, add stress to your home or work place, adds disharmony to your soul and distances you further from God’s healing Light and Love. Yes indeed, forgiveness can bring you to the door of reconciliation, but it does not make you. It is your choice to reconcile with the one who has caused you the pain and upset. Forgiveness will free you from the feeling of guilt that often plagues one’s mind, thinking the incident that occurred was their fault. There is much power in forgiveness and when one forgives, they accept whatever part they had played and forgive themselves as well and release this to God so God may replenish the precious energy you lost during any moments of hurt and resentment with His unyielding love. It is important Bright Hearts to not carry resentment and to let it go. We understand how difficult this may be, but it is vital to let your dark and negative feelings go and to develop empathy towards the ones you have caused you harm and grief. The sooner you forgive, the sooner you are able to restore your inner self and bring yourself into a place of gratitude. We encourage you to understand that it is true Bright Hearts you cannot change the past; what was done is done. Some people simply lack a conscience and don’t seem to realize the pain they cause or choose to not care. Don’t spend your precious energy wondering, what-if scenarios. All you are doing is prolonging your own healing by staying in the past to rethink what had happened on something that cannot be changed. What happened in the past is something to learn from, but not meant for you to stay in. You are meant to move forward, to eagerly await what is to come next with enthusiastic joy even if the next step on your journey is leading you into new territory. What is also important for you to do as you begin to heal yourself through the power of forgiveness is trying to comprehend how such a situation has honestly and truthfully effected you and how it may continue to affect you if you don’t put an end to it by letting it go. When you are recovering from a traumatic circumstance, you know your mind races with all sorts of possibilities, many times misjudging yourself and of your own ability to perceive the truth because of your focus on the pain and grief. You are not as unlovable as another person may have said. You are worthwhile, you are loveable and you do deserve to be treated with decency, compassion and respect. To judge someone for their actions does not benefit you at all Bright Hearts. When you judge another, even the person that had caused the grief and pain, what you are doing is allowing the cycle to continue and to repeat as you continue to live in the past where the incident occurred instead of moving forward in the here and now. As long as you see the other person as some kind of enemy you will be unable to forgive them or have any empathy for them. You will be unable to let the situation go. We want you to free yourself from replaying these harmful memories. Forgiveness will not erase them, but it will make their occasional re-emergence less painful simply because you understood the necessity to let the person or persons involved go and you released your dark, negative feelings to God in favour of His endless Love and Light that is able to heal and nourish every aspect of you, your heart, mind, body and soul. As you work with forgiveness, it is important Bright Hearts to identify what needs of your own that were not met by this event that became a memory of hurt. It is up to you when it is time to mourn the burial of any traumatic event, but when you do, you begin to heal. After you have processed the situation and understand where the wrongs came in, you then profoundly comprehend that you are more capable than you realized to move past any hurtful experience which being empathetic can help you with. To empathize with one that was hurtful and unkind, you identify with their own individual, unique needs, what their possible situation is, try to understand their feelings and put yourself in their shoes for a moment and try to envision what it would be like to live their life. This helps you to better understand the person that caused you to feel hurt and discouragement. Understanding is a crucial element to the process of healing yourself. When you empathize with the other person or persons involved .....

IP Logged

ColdFact

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Dec 28th, 2014 at 7:55pm

Hey Lite, on a scale of 1-10, that devotchka  on the right -- I'd give her one.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #28 - Dec 29th, 2014 at 5:55am

Starting an Internal Paradigm Shift- Melchizedek ~ December 28 – January 4, 2014

http://federazionegalatticadiluce.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/starting-internal-para...

Let us begin this week’s transmission with a question. Upon reflection, have you recognized that most of the time when facing a problematic situation you merely focus on the symptoms without dealing with the underlying cause? Just dealing with the symptoms of a situation in reality dear ones is like adorning a mask of ignorance until the pain, discomfort or unsettling feeling goes away.   For the most part, when you are feeling unmotivated and lack satisfaction in your life, know that there is always a reason for what you are feeling. When you wake up and discover one or more of your relationships no longer have depth or passion, there is a fundamental cause. This does not mean you must suddenly change your partner, drop your friends, change careers or jobs, as doing any of these may only provide temporary relief to the unsettled and unfulfilled feelings you have. These and other changes will not fix the underlying cause.   Of course if you move in the direction of temporary fixes, in the beginning they may have you feeling and thinking that things are much improved. But what happens when this good feeling is interrupted by the old feelings of discontent and feelings of unfulfillment shows itself again? What then? Are you then ready to admit that there must be an underlying reason and cause to why you are feeling unmotivated and find your life is no longer satisfying?   The reason why you may have reoccurring feelings of discontent and life may feel it lacks luster and fulfillment is really just a basic truth that many dear souls choose to ignore because it contains something termed simply as personal responsibility. Even after all this time has passed and you have evolved, expanded and grown in many directions of expertise, there are only a few precious, brave souls that are not put off by the idea of personal responsibility.   Now if you apply your focus to finding out the underlying cause, you become something of a wizard and make the symptoms disappear. When challenges present themselves, know that they come for a reason, never for nothing. There could be an imbalance somewhere that you didn’t pick up on that later was ignored in favour of temporary quick fixes. Yet the only person that can solve any problem of discontent and dissatisfaction is you.   It is important to remember dear ones that wherever you go, so does Karma—the law of cause and effect. Any symptom you feel from a situation that has crossed your path is not a cause, but an effect. And do you know what? Most of the time, the primary cause to any situation that has been presented to you came from an internal source. Where there is internal conflict, there is cause and the cause gives birth to unsettling of feelings, a lack of satisfaction where you feel unmotivated. When you take the time to figure out what your internal conflicts are, and work to resolve them, then your external life changes for the better.   You can give yourself internal harmony by eradicating any internal conflicts that had you feeling imbalanced and unmotivated. As you take the time to learn who you are really are and discover your true self you are creating a paradigm shift in the here and now that will help propel you in the right direction of your journey.   You have already what it takes to resolve any internal storms and conflicts. We encourage you to go over what your core values are. Determine where your boundaries are from right and wrong, good or bad in all the areas of your life that are important to you. Once you have established boundary lines that help to identify your innermost core values, then write them down if it helps you remember them so you can bring them up as you make decisions. By violating your core values, you help start an internal war, so it is up to you dear ones to be determined not to permit anymore internal conflicts.   If you have lost or forgotten what you’re passionate about, then give yourself some time to figure this out and compare what you find to your list of core values. If you discover that any of your passions are in conflict with one or more of your core values, then you know it would be inappropriate for you to ignore this realization. You will need to explore the conflict between your core value and what inspires you and decide what needs to be replaced in order to maintain internal harmony. .... read on .

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #29 - Jan 26th, 2015 at 4:54am

A Message from Goddess Kali September 01, 2011 Nothing to Fear from the Darkness, ..Julie Miller

My name Kali,

comes from comes from kāla, which means black, time, death, lord of death. I am the ‘black one’, Shiva’s consort. I am also known as the Goddess of Time and Change. There is much said of me as being the Shining One and the Goddess of Darkness. I encourage change and for one to accept themselves truthfully as they are, not what they pretend to be.

The pain and sorrow that you have witnessed, experienced and gone through must not be denied while on your journey here. You do not conquer them by finding excuses for them. The pain and sorrow you have experienced are intertwined with your very existence. To ignore the relevance of the pain and the sorrow you have dealt with holds freedom to greater knowledge. Balance in all is important. From great growth, even along your spiritual journey to enlightenment, honesty within yourself is a must. When entering the unknown it is not unusual to enter darkness. Do not fear this darkness. You cannot embrace the light you seek without facing some darkness. As you move along your destined path, you move forward as you pass through different doors, either from removing past events that have been draining your energy for so long, facing the truth about yourself and those around you, letting go of old ways in order to adopt new, more efficient ones, etc. As you successfully move through each part, you are seeing and finding more light.

Its this light that entices you to continue. I have a healthy appetite. I will devour everything that is represented by self-absorbed ego and ignorance. It is visible and known that many people speak one way, but act another….STILL. After all this time. The world has become much more advanced in just about every way, and yet there are so many people of this beautiful planet that prefer to remain ignorant of other people’s beliefs but they want other people to listen to them. The path you are on, requires you to work together, learn and share as much as you can and to love with your whole being. Your path, that brings you to enlightenment does not require to be at opposite ends.

It is good to challenge another sometimes, in order to get them to think deeper, harder. When this pushing becomes noticeable by the other as no longer being kind, take a look at yourself. Maybe, just maybe you are pushing another so hard because of something to do with YOU.  This is a time for absolute honesty with yourself, your whole self, not just what you think people want to hear. Hiding behind fronts for your peers, regardless if its in your immediate community or one that is technically based, is unnecessary and shows a sense of falseness. What are you hiding from? Me? I can see all and so can your God. But you already know this, so why hide? I know you will not answer this here as this is not the place. But this is the place to help birth new thoughts, and bury old ones that hold no value any longer.

I know you will come to your own answers to those questions I have set out which are examples on which you could be asking yourself. I ask of you to shake away your ignorance and learn to see the many beautiful people that surround you and allow your ego to shrink. A being that is truly open to the Spirit does not require the EGO. Because that being that person already knows they do not have to prove anything to anyone and they are accepted as they are. You do not need pretty walls, or pages of well decorated half truths. The full truth is always much more appreciated, even if a little difficult at first. Being of who I AM, the truth is very important to uphold.

You have always had the choice to being someone who destroys or someone who creates. You have many choices and yes you are responsible for all that you have chosen so far. There may have been others that have ‘twisted that arm’, but you allowed that twisting to happen. It is natural to want to please, but to what extent? There will come a time when you will see and feel the imbalance in your lives and then you will want to go back and fix the past, but the past cannot be changed, only learned from. I, Goddess Kail, the goddess of many things including darkness, comes forth to remind you, all of you that there is a world that has been devastated by so much destruction, ignorance, pain, sorrow, suffering, the list is large. It is now time to find balance. Love, accept, learn comfort, guide and respect those around you and who is across this beautiful planet. People of humble nature is required, loving souls are needed, beings that are truly honest with themselves and can accept people have the RIGHT to be different.

So much talk about what resonates with one person. Learn what this means. Its okay to not agree with one person’s ideas, but it doesn’t mean its okay to rain down on the one you don’t share the same beliefs with. Your opinion does count, but so does theirs. You want them to consider your way, guide them gently and let them choose on their own and respect the choice. I have spoken enough for this day, I will return if I feel it necessary through this child.

I love all of you and embrace each of you, and the Mother I also am. Namaste Goddess Kali
« Last Edit: Jan 26th, 2015 at 5:18am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Send Topic Print