Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66
Send Topic Print
Evidence the moon landings were NOT fake !! (Read 98051 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Evidence the moon landings were NOT fake !!
Reply #930 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 10:38am

Moon Landing HOAX! ALL FAKE! We NEVER Went To The Moon!!!

Published on Nov 19, 2016
HOUSTON! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

One SMALL Hoax For Man; One GIANT Lie For Humanity!!!!!!!

Because it’s IMPOSSIBLE for man to go to the moon! It can only be made possible through Hellywood!

On Sunday, July 20th, 1969, NASA launched Apollo 11 to become what is commonly known the first mission to put humans on the moon. Astronauts by the names of Neil Armstrong, Michael Collins, and Edwin E. "Buzz" Aldrin, Jr., would become known as the "first humans" to step foot on the moon — an event witnessed by billions of people.

But what if I told you such an "event" never happened the way NASA wants us to believe? What if I told you no one has EVER stepped foot on the moon? And what if I told you there's a bigger coverup indeed?

In this video, we will be discussing all of the reasons why the moon landings were fake, hoaxed, and why this "conspiracy theory" isn't much of a "conspiracy theory" after all.

We will also be talking about how the moon landings were faked, why they were faked, who benefits, and the BIGGER Agenda behind pulling such a grand hoax for all the world to see.

What Could Be The BIGGER Agenda Here?!?!

THE TRUTH REVEALED!!!

STAY ALERT AS ALWAYS!

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #931 - Apr 23rd, 2017 at 10:31pm

Joe Rogan vs Eric Dubay

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #932 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 12:32am

it_is_the_light wrote on Apr 23rd, 2017 at 10:31pm:

Joe Rogan vs Eric Dubay

Boy does he get his arse handed to him from 15:56 on.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #933 - Apr 24th, 2017 at 10:38am

Nothing like having the physical evidence to validate your argument Wink

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #934 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 4:24am

Secret Moon - Moon Landing & Mars Hoax Proven

Published on Feb 6, 2017
A film exposing once and for all the moon landing hoax and the fake NASA Apollo moon and Mars Spirit, Curiosity and Viking Mars landings. This film will change the way you look at the world forever. The film was made because NASA could be about to pull of yet another big lie (that there is life in the universe) or that the conditions for life are everywhere prevalent. Yet unless NASA come clean and tell us what they have faked in an age of CGI then we cannot trust them. It is very unhelpful to have blind faith in man without third part corroboration and that third party corroboration cannot be trusted if it comes from other space agencies or countries who are also faking their space programs.

For years there has been speculation as to whether the moon landings were fake and many conspiracy theory documentaries have tried to prove it. This film is the first that actually does that in the way it has been edited to weave together the latest evidence in a compelling narrative that is funny and unique.

13:25 is the Apollo 16 stagehand footage. Glen Moore debunked the claim this was a hoax but one additional bit Glen missed (the green screen Svector claimed he used does not include a shadow).

32:52 I have seen NASA apologists claim the reason the film changes speed is because they did not take much to the moon, if this is the case they will need to explain why it only speeds up when they are standing up or throwing something, but is on slow motion for moon walking and jumping.

43:00 In the film, The Shining their is a sequence which seems to imply he was threatened that he was not to speak out that he was involved in the filming of the moon hoax. Certainly that was in the intended implication.

1:48 this funny compilation was the great work of Paulstal Service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRQwL...

The key things which irrefutably prove the hoax theory are....
1. Sound does not travel in a vacuum, when he throws a cable at the depressurized LEM for example.
2. There are footprints in the lunar dust (underneath) the LEM rocket, impossible according to the Apollo 12 landing footage where we see the dust being (blasted) away from 80 feet up.
3. Sand clearly falls faster than the astronaut
4. We have footage of them standing up without using their legs (they are on a counterweight). In the Apollo 17 footage this is even more obvious. I will do a shorter video for you demonstrating this and then invite you to attempt to debunk it.
5. During Apollo 17 (not included in this video), there is an interchange between Bob at Houston and Cernan on the moon which is instant and two way. Impossible if 235000 miles away.
6. We now have footage taken at the time of them faking it on fake lunar movie sets, complete with the air conditioning blowing the flag.
7. Anyone even remotely good at reading people will be able to tell from the astronauts themselves that they never went to the moon.

Update:
Well you never know when you upload something to youtube if its going to be popular and get lots of views. Some videos I upload get less than 100. But as this one is now popular I would just like to say a few words about NASA and the astronauts as graciously as I can. Neil Armstrong and the Apollo astronauts were heroes. They were test pilots, they went into low earth orbit strapped on a big firework. Most of the astronauts are likeable people and I like them. At the time the US government wanted a distraction from Vietnam, it was the Cold War and the (idea) men could walk in the moon was all part of the 'progressive' political agenda of the centre Left. It is now nearly 50 years later and no one is going back to the moon (talk is cheap), it never happens and it is never going to happen as humans cannot survive in outer space. Its all an adult fairytale created to make you FEEL like man is going to conquer the universe and after capitalism has wrecked this earth we can just move somewhere else. This is why it is now time for this 'noble lie' to come to an end. Time for NASA and our governments to admit we are NOT going anywhere else and so we better start to cherish this earth we all share.
This video gently pokes fun at the astronauts in a light hearted way (it is not meant to cause offense), it is just a little bit of leg pulling. These guys ARE heroes in my opinion, they just never went to the moon and were under military orders to propagate this 'noble lie'. It is now getting ridiculous and all fairy tales must come to an end. This may be hard for some Americans who are emotionally attached to this, but America is not great because you walked on the moon or dropped big bombs on Japan, but because of the (character of the people). Americans are amongst the best and the worst in the world (but mainly the best). I speak as an Englishman, (Americans kin in the world). So let us put this lie to bed but at the same time show respect for the astronauts and their families.
Category
Education

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #935 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 5:40am

Dark Side of the Moon - Stanley Kubrick and the Fake Moon Landings

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #936 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 10:52am

I can see why people think the Moon Landing was a Hoax.

I don't think it was though.

Considering that all the photo's taken of people living in the Great Depression were proven solidly with evidence by experts that they were all 'FAKED'.
Professional Actors were used in duped up sets to look poor and destitute and it was a very common practice.
Why 'authentic' photos were not taken is a mystery?
Maybe the Great Depression wasn't as bad as people/THE MEDIA made it out to be?

Regardless - the MEDIA totally FAKED the visual representation of the entire Great Depression.

So, little wonder why people think other things like the Moon Landing, 9/11, etc are all FAKE.
Because Crop Circles, Big Foot and other stuff has been FAKED TOO.

Why do they do that?
Huh

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #937 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 2:27pm

LOL....  you people...

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #938 - Jun 25th, 2017 at 5:00pm

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #939 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 8:24am

The_Barnacle wrote on Jun 25th, 2017 at 5:00pm:

I think they need a new conspiracy bear, one that includes flat earth, chemtrails, anti vaccination and climate change rhetoric.

There are really too many to keep track of these days.  I don't know how light does it.

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #940 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 10:01am

Light is like the crazy relative that should be kept locked up in the attic most of the time. Everyone here (except Bobby, apparently) just chuckles, nods and moves on.

They even gave him his own section at the bottom of the old Yahoo boards to keep his rubbish away from the main forums. He stopped posting after a while when he finally realized he was the only one reading and posting there.

After all this time I still can't figure out if he really believes the nonsense he posts or whether he's just trolling.

"Masks are sand in the gears of the economy" - some f-wit pollie or big business CEO.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #941 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 10:11am

Carl D wrote on Jun 26th, 2017 at 10:01am:
Light is like the crazy relative that should be kept locked up in the attic most of the time. Everyone here (except Bobby, apparently) just chuckles, nods and moves on.

They even gave him his own section at the bottom of the old Yahoo boards to keep his rubbish away from the main forums. He stopped posting after a while when he finally realized he was the only one reading and posting there.

After all this time I still can't figure out if he really believes the nonsense he posts or whether he's just trolling.

Reading back it seems that he found new life when the Troll-in-chief started gaining traction during the campaign.  It would seem it's more to the latter, but who knows.

I wish I was better equipped to ignore him, I really do.

IP Logged

Stig

>_<

Reply #942 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 12:26pm

Quote:
We now have footage taken at the time of them faking it on fake lunar movie sets, complete with the air conditioning blowing the flag.

And yet they never thought to re shoot the scene because a few minutes of film is worth more than a multi-billion $$$ conspiracy planned over decades?

Logic never runs high in conspiracy theorists minds, does it?

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #943 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 4:22pm

We certainly went to the moon !! Stupid brain dead moon conspirators Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #944 - Jun 27th, 2017 at 4:33pm

The_Barnacle wrote on Jun 25th, 2017 at 5:00pm:

I don't mind conspiracy theories if the weight of the evidence is in their favour. For example:-

Iraq possessed Weapons of Mass Disappearance and we needed to invade Iraq and get rid of the weapons along with the "evil dictator" Cheesy LOL

And if we don't we are all threatened with "The great mushroom cloud in the sky" Cheesy LOL

Sudam Hussein along with Osama BinEmpty conspired together to organize the 9/11 attacks Cheesy LOL

Mobile weapons labs in Iraq and the evidence for this is some cartoon picture. Cheesy LOL

The world would be a safer place without Sadam Hussein Cheesy LOL

A few arabs with minimal experience flying Cessna's flew jet airliners into the World Trade center Cheesy LOL

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66
Send Topic Print