Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66
Send Topic Print
Evidence the moon landings were NOT fake !! (Read 98847 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Evidence the moon landings were NOT fake !!
Reply #915 - Jul 8th, 2016 at 12:57pm

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/dallas-police-shot-in-dallas-protest/...

Dallas police shot in protest over fatal police shootings of black men

THERE is chaos in Dallas as reports surface that two police officers were shot in a protest over two recent fatal police shootings of black men.
The extent of their injuries is currently unknown, but the shooting took place in downtown Dallas just before the end of the rally, at about 9pm.
Fox News reports protestors were chanting “F**k the police” before the shooting.
The gunfire broke out about 8.45pm Thursday.

Live TV video showed protesters marching along a street when the shots erupted and the crowd scattered, seeking cover. There was no immediate word on whether anyone had been injured.
Scores of police and security officers were on hand. Police and others hunched behind cars outside a parking garage. Officers with guns drawn were running near and into a carpark as police searched for the shooter.
“Oh my God, I mean we’re all seeing this together,” one reporter could be heard during a live cross.
“This is not clear, it is not clear, it’s not clear to me what we are seeing but the situation is escalaiting. That officer is not moving.”

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Squire
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #916 - Jul 8th, 2016 at 1:07pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Jul 8th, 2016 at 12:57pm:
news.com.au/world/north-america/dallas-police-shot-in-dallas-pro
test/news-story/2f6ee162afb6e5af75bf26ab259ff593

Dallas police shot in protest over fatal police shootings of black men

THERE is chaos in Dallas as reports surface that two police officers were shot in a protest over two recent fatal police shootings of black men.
The extent of their injuries is currently unknown, but the shooting took place in downtown Dallas just before the end of the rally, at about 9pm.
Fox News reports protestors were chanting “F**k the police” before the shooting.
The gunfire broke out about 8.45pm Thursday.

Live TV video showed protesters marching along a street when the shots erupted and the crowd scattered, seeking cover. There was no immediate word on whether anyone had been injured.
Scores of police and security officers were on hand. Police and others hunched behind cars outside a parking garage. Officers with guns drawn were running near and into a carpark as police searched for the shooter.
“Oh my God, I mean we’re all seeing this together,” one reporter could be heard during a live cross.
“This is not clear, it is not clear, it’s not clear to me what we are seeing but the situation is escalaiting. That officer is not moving.”

Did this happen on the moon Bobby?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #917 - Jul 10th, 2016 at 4:14pm

Back on topic.

Of course the lunar landings were real.
I've seen the footage and its obvious that the movie set was well made to look that way.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #918 - Oct 30th, 2016 at 10:08am

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #919 - Oct 30th, 2016 at 10:55am

And that picture shows???????????????

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #920 - Oct 30th, 2016 at 12:34pm

Valkie wrote on Oct 30th, 2016 at 10:55am:

nothing a moon-landing-denier could possibly ever understand.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #921 - Oct 30th, 2016 at 1:43pm

Valkie wrote on Oct 30th, 2016 at 10:55am:

it simply shows the lie nasa is projecting ..

many ignorant dupes have swallowed this lie hook line and sinker

and as such they are sunk in the programming absorbed

thus and then they refuse to entertain any factual evidences presented ..in fact

they laugh at facts and call it kooky for they prefer their inferior non factual belief system because they can have a coke and watch footy and forget about research because someone else has already thunk the thought for them

as they sit on their collective ignorant couch drinking the coolaid they say

which is quite humorous - : ) =

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2016 at 1:50pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #922 - Dec 28th, 2016 at 1:57am

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #923 - Jan 3rd, 2017 at 10:47am

WikiLeaks To Reveal NASA Apollo Hoax says George Noory *Fixed

Published on Jan 2, 2017
This is the FIXED version... George Noory reported this week that WikiLeaks will soon reveal the moon landing hoax. I can't imagine a better day than when the truth comes and all of you so called intellectuals eat crow and finally realize you aren't smart enough to see the Apollo hoax. That you trust men and called all of us crazy for KNOWING the moon landings never happened. How many of you are still so positive that we went to the moon? Truth is coming. Are you ready?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #924 - Jan 3rd, 2017 at 10:49am

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/wikileaks-documents-reveal-apollo-program-was-a-...

WIKILEAKS DOCUMENTS REVEAL APOLLO PROGRAM WAS A FRAUD, MOON LANDINGS NEVER HAPPENED

New documents scheduled to be released this week by Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks, could reveal damaging information about NASA’s Apollo program, believe experts.

Julian Assange, who has lived at Ecuador’s London embassy since June 2012 in fear of being extradited to the United States to face espionage and conspiracy charges arising from the leaking of thousands of secret diplomatic and military documents by US Army private Chelsea Manning, has announced that he will release incriminating evidence that the government of the Unites States of America and NASA have hidden the truth about the Apollo program and the lunar landings for more than 40 years.

« These documents reveal the true reason behind the Apollo program deception and how this all played out in the Cold War strategy of the government of the United States at the time »

– Julian Assange, Wikileaks founder

The documents are said to have been handed to the WikiLeaks founder by a “retired high ranking official of NASA that has worked within the government for over 45 years”, Assange told reporters.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is about to reveal documents that could prove the Apollo space program was an elaborate scheme to dupe the Russians into a space race that never occurred

Damaging information for NASA

The documents to be released this week could cause up a stir weeks after NASA has announced it is preparing for another moon landing mission in 2030.

«These documents that have been entrusted to me come from a highly known and respected high ranking official of the U.S. government who desires to leave this as a testament to the world before he dies. His desire is to stay anonymous as to not embroil his family and friends into a major polemic that could possibly destroy their lives» he told reporters.

Top officials of the Chinese space program last year accused the government of the United States of “faking” the moon landings after the Chinese lunar rover found no evidence of the Apollo program moon landings after investigating the same area where the Apollo 11 mission allegedly landed on 20 July 1969.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #925 - Jan 3rd, 2017 at 10:59am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jan 3rd, 2017 at 10:49am:
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/wikileaks-documents-reveal-apollo-program-was-a-...

WIKILEAKS DOCUMENTS REVEAL APOLLO PROGRAM WAS A FRAUD, MOON LANDINGS NEVER HAPPENED

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/apollo-11.jpg

New documents scheduled to be released this week by Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks, could reveal damaging information about NASA’s Apollo program, believe experts.

Julian Assange, who has lived at Ecuador’s London embassy since June 2012 in fear of being extradited to the United States to face espionage and conspiracy charges arising from the leaking of thousands of secret diplomatic and military documents by US Army private Chelsea Manning, has announced that he will release incriminating evidence that the government of the Unites States of America and NASA have hidden the truth about the Apollo program and the lunar landings for more than 40 years.

« These documents reveal the true reason behind the Apollo program deception and how this all played out in the Cold War strategy of the government of the United States at the time »

The documents are said to have been handed to the WikiLeaks founder by a “retired high ranking official of NASA that has worked within the government for over 45 years”, Assange told reporters.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/assange.jpg
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is about to reveal documents that could prove the Apollo space program was an elaborate scheme to dupe the Russians into a space race that never occurred

The documents to be released this week could cause up a stir weeks after NASA has announced it is preparing for another moon landing mission in 2030.

«These documents that have been entrusted to me come from a highly known and respected high ranking official of the U.S. government who desires to leave this as a testament to the world before he dies. His desire is to stay anonymous as to not embroil his family and friends into a major polemic that could possibly destroy their lives» he told reporters.

Top officials of the Chinese space program last year accused the government of the United States of “faking” the moon landings after the Chinese lunar rover found no evidence of the Apollo program moon landings after investigating the same area where the Apollo 11 mission allegedly landed on 20 July 1969.

what garbage.  Only a lunatic would believe this rubbish especially after Chinese, INdian and American lunar orbiters have ALL taken photos of the actual landing sites.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #926 - Jan 3rd, 2017 at 12:19pm

many blessings

it seems weekender is out of the loop and spreading lies again

ho hum ..

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 3rd, 2017 at 10:59am:
what garbage.  Only a lunatic would believe this rubbish especially after Chinese, INdian and American lunar orbiters have ALL taken photos of the actual landing sites.

now prove you assertion or simply shut up and slink away as usual ..

yet either way be at peace in your lack and loss

« Last Edit: Jan 3rd, 2017 at 12:35pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #927 - Jan 3rd, 2017 at 12:21pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 3rd, 2017 at 10:59am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Jan 3rd, 2017 at 10:49am:

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/apollo-11.jpg

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/assange.jpg

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/chinese-lunar-rover-finds-no-evidence-of-america...

CHINESE LUNAR ROVER FINDS NO EVIDENCE OF AMERICAN MOON LANDINGS

200 high-ranking officials from the Chinese Space Program have signed a petition asking explanations from the American government and the release of classified NASA information concerning the American moon landings that would prove to the World that the moon landings were not an elaborately orchestrated hoax to fool the World about America’s space program capabilities.

These allegations have come up through recent analysis of pictures taken from the Chinese moon rover that allegedly found no traces of the American moon landings existing on the moon.

Pictures taken from Yutu, the Chinese moon rover, that has landed on the moon in 2013, allegedly shows no proof whatsoever of the American moon landings ever happening

World renowned Russian nuclear engineer Yury Ignatyevich Mukhin has also signed the petition as well as a dozen other top Russian engineers and ex-KGB agents claiming the Russian Government “had always been aware of the situation since the early 1970’s”

These recent discoveries could strangely give credence to conspiracy theorists whom have claimed for decades that America had never gone to the moon but that the American moon landings were but an elaborate hoax to foul Russia into the space race and eventually, the nuclear arms race, with the purpose of ruining Russia, much like the financing of the Mujahideen forces during the soviet Afghanistan war successfully achieved.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #928 - Jan 3rd, 2017 at 12:46pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Dec 15th, 2015 at 11:38am:
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Myth_busted_6719.jpg

it_is_the_light wrote on Nov 28th, 2015 at 10:27pm:

Your're an idiot. I explained this to you before. The space suit contains (air tight)inner boots and slip-over outer boots whose footprints you see on the moon surface !! Just another one of your bullshit conspiracy theory of course !!

and yet Light won't apologise?

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #929 - Jan 3rd, 2017 at 7:09pm

I see Light is still posting stuff from places like worldnewsdailyreport  Roll Eyes

http://realorsatire.com/worldnewsdailyreport-com/

I have pointed this out in the past but he takes no notice, of course.

Good thing the Weekly World News isn't still around. He would have had a field day with stories like:

"Statue of Elvis found on Mars"
"Garden of Eden found"

and, my all time favourite:

"Aliens turned our son into a fish finger" Grin

I'm sure he'd believe every word of it.

"Masks are sand in the gears of the economy" - some f-wit pollie or big business CEO.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66
Send Topic Print