Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
death by stoning, followed by a picnic (Read 1803 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
death by stoning, followed by a picnic
Aug 11th, 2012 at 9:32am

Abu has been busy lately trying to present Islam's death penalty for apostasy and other basic human rights as being similar to western laws. Of particular interest is his claim that Islam proscribes a job as state executioner. Perhaps Abu merely went a bit overboard with his excuses for why we should not discuss whether he wants shariah law and the death penalty for apostasy. It is my understanding that the execution of the death penalty under Islam is supposed to be a community event and that people are encouraged to participate. It is part of being a good Muslim to participate in the stoning. (Unfortunately I can't find where we discussed this previously.) They deliberately choose small stones so that the death does not come about quickly. This allows lots of people to participate and gives the victim lots of time to repent before they die. Falah even explained how this is a mercy because they long, painful death cleanses the victim of their sins.

Abu, do you have a different view on how the Islamic death penalty should be carried out? Or were you merely attempting to mislead people again?

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 7th, 2012 at 9:04pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 7th, 2012 at 6:22pm:
Abu wants to kill apostates.

You've made this lying accusation so many times fd, yet never once have you produced a single quote from me stating anything like this.

Either you're clairvoyant, or you're speaking outta yer rectum.

This one is particularly interesting, as Abu appears to acknowledge that he does actually want it, but that he has refused to admit it, and the only way to know is through clairvoyance (rather than recognising all his self contradictions for what they are).

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 8th, 2012 at 9:23pm:
Where in that post exactly do I state I want to execute anyone? Please highlight it for me, because excuse my inability to find it, but it really doesn't appear to be there.

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 8th, 2012 at 11:57pm:
Indeed apostasy is a capital offense according to Islamic law, that's not what you've been harping on about though. You've been claiming I personally want to kill Shi'ites.

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 9th, 2012 at 12:34am:
Tell me Bobby, does Australia's treason law impact on your life? Do you want to run around locking anyone up in your basement and deprive them of their liberty if they happen to show disrespect or disloyalty to Australia? After all that's what Australian law effectively does. Do you want to take the law into your own hands and lock people up in your basement for such things?

Sounds ridiculous doesn't it? Always good to have a quick peek into the mirror before you post your tripe.

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 10th, 2012 at 6:12am:
I am a Muslim, not a moderate nor an extremist, I reject both of these labels. Islamic law does indeed mandate capital punishment for a treasonous apostate, but as an individual that law places no obligation whatsoever upon me. Just as America's capital punishments for certain kinds of robberies does not mandate that each individual American is responsible for implementing said punishment from their own judgement.

That's effectively what you're attempting to claim here.

I do not want a secular society, I want a society based on the true word of God.

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 11th, 2012 at 6:18am:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 10th, 2012 at 7:03am:
Abu,
Quote:
I want a society based on the true word of God.

But the true word of God says you must kill apostates.
Your reply doesn't make sense.

No it doesn't. Capital punishment is an affair of the state, not of any individual.

Does the Australian legal system say you must kidnap thieves and tie them up in your basement?

abu_rashid wrote on Oct 27th, 2008 at 10:02pm:
Quote:
Abu would you kill peope like them if the appropriate situation arose - like a Caliphate?

Since I'd probably never consider state-executioner as a good career path, I highly doubt it.

abu_rashid wrote on Oct 27th, 2008 at 10:19pm:
Quote:
Abu would you kill peope like them

This is how you worded it freediver... You're quite obviously asking if I'd specifically carry out the act, which I would not.

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 3rd, 2008 at 9:54pm:
One of my favourite ones is one that highlights the political nature of Islam.

It's regarding a pious man who lived in a city that was filled with impiety.

God almighty had ordained that the city was to be destroyed because it was so filled with evil and wickedness, and so he called upon his angels and commanded them to lay waste to the city. But they mentioned that there was a man who lived in that city who was one of the most pious and earnest worshippers on earth, and so their Lord commanded that they should continue the destrution and in fact begin with that man. He lived all his life amongst those people and did not try to fix the society in which he lived, believing himself to be pious and righteous because he carried out his own private rituals of worship.

So no matter how good you are as an individual, you must always work for the betterment of society, and must take an active role in the political life of the society, and that is in fact part of your worship, which would not be complete without this aspect.

Abu has also been employing a similar tactic when it comes to Muhammed slaughtering Jews. He always demands links or quotes on this, but never clarifies whether he agrees that Muhammed did slaughter lots of Jews, or whether he is merely making the distinction that Muhammed ordered one of his minions to do the slaughtering rather than getting his own hands dirty.

He also keeps demanding I quote him on whether Shites are apostates. I have asked him plenty of times whether he thinks Shites are apostates, but he has never given a straight answer. Perhaps he expects me to use my clairvoyance again.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Re: death by stoning, followed by a picnic
Reply #1 - Aug 27th, 2012 at 3:15pm

Make sure you don't take any tomatoes to that picnic - tomatoes are polytheists!!

A Salafi group called the "Popular Egyptian Islamic Association" has warned Muslims against eating tomatoes on the grounds that the fruit is a "Christian food," NowLebanon.com has reported.

The group based its claim on the fact that a shape resembling a cross is revealed when one cuts a tomato in half.

The association published the warning on its Facebook page with a photo of a tomato cut in half, revealing a cross-shaped interior.

A message posted on the page read, "Eating tomatoes is forbidden because they are Christian. [The tomato] praises the cross instead of Allah and says that Allah is three [in reference to the Holy Trinity]."

The message went on to say, "I implore you to spread this photo because there is a sister from Palestine who saw the Prophet of Allah in a vision and he was crying, warning his nation against eating [tomatoes]. If you don’t spread this [message], know that it is the devil who stopped you.”

The message caused outrage among Facebook users, which prompted the group to clarify their warning, saying they did not tell people not to eat tomatoes. "We said don’t cut it in [such a way that it reveals] the cross shape.
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/tomatoes-are-christian-egyptian-salafi-group-wa...

Here's the entire Musulman mindset in a tomato: the paranoia, the dark, superstitious stupidity, the bare-faced lying when they are put on the spot - it's all there.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print