Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31
Send Topic Print
does Abu want Shariah law for Australia? (Read 88083 times)
Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Re: does Abu want Shariah law for Australia?
Reply #75 - Aug 9th, 2012 at 11:12am

Quote:
I quote the bit where he says apostasy is a capital offence and that it applies even to gay people. Please demonstrate where the context has altered the meaning. All of those quote from Abu I posted above have links.

You are quoting his book. I quote your book. He doesnt follow his and you dont follow yours. They both say ppl should be killed for apostasy.

Quote:
Would that be a good thing or a bad thing? What about all the non-Muslims? What about all the Muslims that Abu considers to be apostates? Contrary to the image Abu attempts to portray, there is no such thing as a homogenous Muslims country. The only thing that varies is the extent to which the people are afraid to be different.

I wasnt talking about abu i was talking about muslims in general. In australia when they ask for sharia law they are talking about for themselves not anyone else. In countries where it is allowed there are groups that choose to live by sharia law but the countries themselves reject having it for everyone.

Quote:
They want to impose it on everyone. They just recognise their own impotence.

That is not what they say so can you back that up?

Quote:
Even Abu is telling you this spot.

Abu is one person.

Not that it matters - they cant do it and arent trying so why be so afraid all the time?

Quote:
For someone who claims to oppose this BS you are incredibly blind to it.
\

Extremists from all religions are dangerous and scary. However normal muslims are peaceful and dont want to do the stuff you are saying.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Aug 9th, 2012 at 12:38pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Aug 9th, 2012 at 11:12am:
I wasnt talking about abu i was talking about muslims in general. In australia when they ask for sharia law they are talking about for themselves not anyone else.
SOB

Quote:
The Australian federation of Islamic councls want muslims to be able to marry,divorce,and conduct financial transactions under the principles of Sharia law.

In a submission to federal parliament the federation has asked for the change.
It argues that all Australians would benefit if Islamic laws were adopted as mainistream legislation

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-05-17/muslim-group-wants-sharia-law-in-australia...

Are you suggesting it is ok to have parts of society living under a separarte religious legal system spot ?

Have you heard of the one law for all campaign to get rid of the sharia courts in the UK?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #77 - Aug 9th, 2012 at 12:49pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Aug 9th, 2012 at 12:38pm:
I wasnt talking about abu i was talking about muslims in general. In australia when they ask for sharia law they are talking about for themselves not anyone else.
SOB

Quote:
The Australian federation of Islamic councls want muslims to be able to marry,divorce,and conduct financial transactions under the principles of Sharia law.

It argues that all Australians would benefit if Islamic laws were adopted as mainistream legislation

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-05-17/muslim-group-wants-sharia-law-in-australia...

Are you suggesting it is ok to have parts of society living under a separarte religious legal system spot ?

Have you heard of the one law for all campaign to get rid of the sharia courts in the UK?

Did you read the thread? Did you read what i said? Geez. I said that in australia the muslims that want sharia law want it for themselves (muslims) not everyone in australia. I also pointed out that the government turned this down and said no because it conflicts with our laws. So it isnt going to happen.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #78 - Aug 9th, 2012 at 1:06pm

Quote:
You are quoting his book. I quote your book.

I am not quoting the Koran. I am quoting Abu. You really need to try to pay attention to what is going on spot. I have pointed this out to you before.

Quote:
He doesnt follow his and you dont follow yours.

Actually he does, quite literally. Ask him, if you aren't afraid of the truth.

Quote:
I wasnt talking about abu i was talking about muslims in general.

Yes Spot I realise you take intellectual shelter in generalisations because it allows you to make it up as you go along rather than face reality.

Quote:
That is not what they say so can you back that up?

What do you think Abu has saying in this thread? In his very first post he point blank refused to discuss what he wants and insisted the only thing we should discuss is what he is able to achieve. I would quote him bu you would accuse me of making it up then insist the meaning would be different if I quoted the entire thread.

Quote:
Abu is one person.

Falah is another. Lestat is another. Malik is another. There have been others also.

Quote:
Not that it matters - they cant do it and arent trying so why be so afraid all the time?

This is the same strawman that Abu trots out. I am just trying to get you to face reality.

Quote:
Extremists from all religions are dangerous and scary. However normal muslims are peaceful and dont want to do the stuff you are saying.

How can you tell the difference? Even when Abu says he believes in the death penalty for apostasy and destroying freedom and democracy yuou refuse to believe it. All he has to do is point out his impotence to achieve his goals and you take this to mean they are not his goals. I have never seen anyone so easy to fool.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Aug 9th, 2012 at 1:12pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Aug 9th, 2012 at 12:49pm:
SOB

Quote:

Did you read the thread? Did you read what i said? Geez. I said that in australia the muslims that want sharia law want it for themselves (muslims) not everyone in australia. I also pointed out that the government turned this down and said no because it conflicts with our laws. So it isnt going to happen.

SOB

It is already happening with polygamy spot, i know a muslim couple the wife remarried recently yet her husband is already married and spends about half of the week with his other wife,dont worry cantrelink is supporting both families.

Quote:
Members of Sydney's Islamic community belive polygamous marriages should be legalised to protect the rights of women.

Sheikh Khalil Chami of the Islamic welfare centre in Lakemba aid polygamous marriages existed in Australia and should be recognised

Sheikh Chami said he was asked almost weekly to conduct polygamous religious ceremonies, while he declined he said many other sheikh's performed them

http://www.theage.com.au/national/legalise-polygamous-unions-muslim-leaders-2008...

Do you like how they claim it protects the rights of women,Polygamy is illegal if they made it legal then it would protect the rights of the men who would otherwise be thrown in jail for breaking our laws.

If we allow musims to marry according to sharia law would that also allow child brides that are rampant in Islamic countries?

Lots of muslims calling for sharia law in Australia are you deaf dumb and blind spot?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #80 - Aug 9th, 2012 at 1:31pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Aug 9th, 2012 at 1:12pm:
SOB

Quote:

SOB

It is already happening with polygamy spot, i know a muslim couple the wife remarried recently yet her husband is already married and spends about half of the week with his other wife,dont worry cantrelink is supporting both families.

Quote:
Members of Sydney's Islamic community belive polygamous marriages should be legalised to protect the rights of women.

Sheikh Khalil Chami of the Islamic welfare centre in Lakemba aid polygamous marriages existed in Australia and should be recognised

Sheikh Chami said he was asked almost weekly to conduct polygamous religious ceremonies, while he declined he said many other sheikh's performed them

http://www.theage.com.au/national/legalise-polygamous-unions-muslim-leaders-2008...

Do you like how they claim it protects the rights of women,Polygamy is illegal if they made it legal then it would protect the rights of the men who would otherwise be thrown in jail for breaking our laws.

If we allow musims to marry according to sharia law would that also allow child brides that are rampant in Islamic countries?

Lots of muslims calling for sharia law in Australia are you deaf dumb and blind spot?

sharia law is not polygamy.

Also the muslims will follow their own islamic laws within their groups and within australian law - they just cant have sharia law legally. Are you dstupid and blind baron?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Aug 9th, 2012 at 1:40pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Aug 9th, 2012 at 1:31pm:
SOB

Quote:

SOB

Quote:

Also the muslims will follow their own islamic laws within their groups and within australian law - they just cant have sharia law legally. Are you dstupid and blind baron?

SOB

Islamic law allows a man to have 4 wives, sex slaves are halal for muslim men as well.

Polygamy exists with the Islamic community in Australia are they following Australian law or gods law with that?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #82 - Aug 9th, 2012 at 1:46pm

Quote:

What does that mean spot?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #83 - Aug 9th, 2012 at 2:54pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Aug 9th, 2012 at 1:40pm:
SOB

Quote:

SOB

Quote:

SOB

Islamic law allows a man to have 4 wives, sex slaves are halal for muslim men as well.

Polygamy exists with the Islamic community in Australia are they following Australian law or gods law with that?

Polygamy is not the sum total of sharia law. You are trying to make out that it is. Polygamy is not confined just to islamics in australia either. Did you see that thing on TV the other night? There are lots of polygamists in australia. Thing is they arent REALLY polygamists because they are only actually married once. What they are is swingers.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #84 - Aug 9th, 2012 at 2:55pm

freediver wrote on Aug 9th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
Quote:

What does that mean spot?

You know what it means. It means sharia law is not polygamy, Sharia law is a lot more than that. Also - guess what? Polygamy isnt just an islamic thing either - mormons are into it too and prolly other xtian sects.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #85 - Aug 9th, 2012 at 4:10pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 9th, 2012 at 12:43am:
Abu,

Your treason argument is a strawman fallacy.

We haven't executed anyone for that since WW2 - I think.

On the other hand people in Iran are killed all the time for apostasy.

I have good reason to believe that you want that here judging by your posts.

Just say it's not true -
you don't believe in killing people for religious reasons.
Tell us that you are a moderate Islamist who wants
peace in the world & that you recognise our secular society
& that's what you want for Australia.

It's that simple Abu.

bump to Abu

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Aug 9th, 2012 at 5:06pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Aug 9th, 2012 at 2:54pm:
SOB

Quote:

SOB

Quote:

SOB

Polygamy is not the sum total of sharia law. You are trying to make out that it is. Polygamy is not confined just to islamics in australia either. Did you see that thing on TV the other night? There are lots of polygamists in australia. Thing is they arent REALLY polygamists because they are only actually married once. What they are is swingers.

SOB

It was the Australian Federation of Islamic councils that asked the government to consider aspects of sharia law with marriage and divorce along with financial transactions, they already have halal meat which is slaughtered in accordance with gods laws.
The AFIC are a political lobby group representing Islam in Australia, muslims are around 2% of the population and they are already asking us to change our laws.

Islamic law says a muslim man can have 4 wives,Australian law says only 1.
Islamic law says it is halal to divorce by sms text message,Australian law makes you give half your stuff away.
There is a new barbie doll called divorced barbie,she comes with half of kens belongings, there is non e of this halves stuff when getting Islamic divorce.

Which  religions are asking us to violate our constitution to accomodate their religious laws?

Are you really trying to compare consenting swingers to religious polygamy where the permission of the first wife is not required to take a second-third or 4th wife?
Do you think it is somewhat retarded to compare consenting swingers to a polygamous marriage where the first wife did not want her husband to take a second wife?

Quote:
With regard to the permission and approval of the first wife for a plural marriagethis is not a condition and the husband does not have to seek the permission of his first wif to marry a second.
Source-http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/13702/second%20wife

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Aug 9th, 2012 at 5:11pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 9th, 2012 at 4:10pm:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 9th, 2012 at 12:43am:
Abu,

Your treason argument is a strawman fallacy.

We haven't executed anyone for that since WW2 - I think.

On the other hand people in Iran are killed all the time for apostasy.

I have good reason to believe that you want that here judging by your posts.

Just say it's not true -
you don't believe in killing people for religious reasons.
Tell us that you are a moderate Islamist who wants
peace in the world & that you recognise our secular society
& that's what you want for Australia.

It's that simple Abu.

bump to Abu

Abu
Can you explain why Jane Fonda was not executed for helping the enemy in the Vietnam war, they called her hanoi Jane why is she still alive?

John Lindh was caught fighting with the Taliban why is he still alive should he be executed for treason?

The death penalty for apostasy is really a death penalty for thought crimes.
http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/811/apostasy

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #88 - Aug 9th, 2012 at 5:13pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Aug 9th, 2012 at 5:06pm:
SOB

Quote:

SOB

Quote:

SOB

SOB

It was the Australian Federation of Islamic councils that asked the government to consider aspects of sharia law with marriage and divorce along with financial transactions, they already have halal meat which is slaughtered in accordance with gods laws.
The AFIC are a political lobby group representing Islam in Australia, muslims are around 2% of the population and they are already asking us to change our laws.

Islamic law says it is halal to divorce by sms text message,Australian law makes you give half your stuff away.
There is a new barbie doll called divorced barbie,she comes with half of kens belongings, there is non e of this halves stuff when getting Islamic divorce.

Which  religions are asking us to violate our constitution to accomodate their religious laws?

Are you really trying to compare consenting swingers to religious polygamy where the permission of the first wife is not required to take a second-third or 4th wife?
Do you think it is somewhat retarded to compare consenting swingers to a polygamous marriage where the first wife did not want her husband to take a second wife?

Quote:
With regard to the permission and approval of the first wife for a plural marriagethis is not a condition and the husband does not have to seek the permission of his first wif to marry a second.

Its a fairy story mate. Its not going to happen. Australian government is not going to do it. Not gunna happen. Got that? On the other hand the xtians keep blocking gays from having equal rights.

As for sharia law as i have said several times already the muslims that want it want it for themselves. Overall. Polygamy may be a small part but they arent getting that either.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Aug 9th, 2012 at 5:28pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Aug 9th, 2012 at 5:13pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Aug 9th, 2012 at 5:06pm:
SOB

Quote:

SOB

Quote:

SOB

SOB

Quote:

Its a fairy story mate. Its not going to happen. Australian government is not going to do it. Not gunna happen. Got that? On the other hand the xtians keep blocking gays from having equal rights.

As for sharia law as i have said several times already the muslims that want it want it for themselves. Overall. Polygamy may be a small part but they arent getting that either.

SOB

We already have muslims living in polygamous marriages in Australia that is a fact,they have halal meat which is sharia law.

The AFIC which is a political lobbying group representing Islam in Australia have already asked for sharia law despite being less than 2% of our population,did the hindu ever ask us to stop eating beef?

Yes the gays have it so bad here we can see the persecution they suffer every year at the mardi gras, they chop your head off for homosexuality in Saudi Arabia and Ahmadinejad did say there are no gays in Iran, they hang them.
I wonder why gays like you stick up for a belief that kills homosexuals,apostates,adulterers,blasphemrs and witches.
http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/38622/homosexual

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31
Send Topic Print