Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 31
Send Topic Print
does Abu want Shariah law for Australia? (Read 87257 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
does Abu want Shariah law for Australia?
Aug 5th, 2012 at 8:34am

Just to skip fast the first few pages of inevitable BS (see the previous thread), I am not asking whether Abu is on the verge of single handedly overthrowing the Australian government. The question is as simple as it seems - does Abu want Shariah law for Australia? The only reason I ask such a silly question is that both spot and Abu are reluctant to acknowledge it and did an interesting dance around the question last time.

This is the deflection we got last time spot asked the same question. Notice Abu even pretended I asked the question instead of spot to help justify his refusal to give a straight answer.

abu_rashid wrote on Jul 25th, 2012 at 9:33pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 25th, 2012 at 5:48am:
Do you want sharia law for yourself and your family or for everyone in australia

Islam is a state system, not an individual or family system, so freediver even asking if  I plan to implement it on all Australians is just ludicrous. I have no power to implement any state system, and debating it is just a fruitless waste of time (just like all of fd's questions).

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 21st, 2012 at 1:46pm:
Abu - freediver says you want to kill me and all other non-believers. He says you do not like "freedom and democracy" (although its debatable we have either in this country). Are these statements true? Do you want to change australian way of life to your way?

SOB

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 22nd, 2012 at 9:51am:
There ya go freeliar. Wher did he say he wanted to enforce islam?

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 22nd, 2012 at 11:39am:
Okay abu under what circumstances would you feel obliged to kill me or other non-believers?

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 27th, 2012 at 10:02am:
No I saw him say that but he also said he didnt care if australia has its democracy. He just wants muslim countries to be muslim. Fair enough i reckon for a religious person Do you ant to stop israel being jewish?

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 27th, 2012 at 1:40pm:
Some muslims may want sharia law for themselves and their families and maybe even their country (that would be extreme though) but abu pretty much said to me that he isnt working towards this goal.

Spot, when you say he "pretty much said" it, are you conceding that he did not actually say it and that you are assuming?

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 3rd, 2008 at 9:54pm:
One of my favourite ones is one that highlights the political nature of Islam.

It's regarding a pious man who lived in a city that was filled with impiety.

God almighty had ordained that the city was to be destroyed because it was so filled with evil and wickedness, and so he called upon his angels and commanded them to lay waste to the city. But they mentioned that there was a man who lived in that city who was one of the most pious and earnest worshippers on earth, and so their Lord commanded that they should continue the destrution and in fact begin with that man. He lived all his life amongst those people and did not try to fix the society in which he lived, believing himself to be pious and righteous because he carried out his own private rituals of worship.

So no matter how good you are as an individual, you must always work for the betterment of society, and must take an active role in the political life of the society, and that is in fact part of your worship, which would not be complete without this aspect.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Re: does Abu want Shariah law for Australia?
Reply #1 - Aug 5th, 2012 at 8:49am

You have quoted my questions but not all of his answers.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2 - Aug 5th, 2012 at 8:52am

I posted an example of one of his deflections.

I asked you whether you think he 'actually' said he does not want it, rather than 'pretty much' saying it. If you think he actually said that he does not want shariah for Australia, quote him. All I saw him do was allow you to continue fooling yourself.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

brumbie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Aug 5th, 2012 at 9:32am

freediver wrote on Aug 5th, 2012 at 8:34am:
Just to skip fast the first few pages of inevitable BS (see the previous thread), I am not asking whether Abu is on the verge of single handedly overthrowing the Australian government. The question is as simple as it seems - does Abu want Shariah law for Australia? The only reason I ask such a silly question is that both spot and Abu are reluctant to acknowledge it and did an interesting dance around the question last time.

This is the deflection we got last time spot asked the same question. Notice Abu even pretended I asked the question instead of spot to help justify his refusal to give a straight answer.

abu_rashid wrote on Jul 25th, 2012 at 9:33pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 25th, 2012 at 5:48am:
Do you want sharia law for yourself and your family or for everyone in australia

Islam is a state system, not an individual or family system, so freediver even asking if  I plan to implement it on all Australians is just ludicrous. I have no power to implement any state system, and debating it is just a fruitless waste of time (just like all of fd's questions).

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 21st, 2012 at 1:46pm:
Abu - freediver says you want to kill me and all other non-believers. He says you do not like "freedom and democracy" (although its debatable we have either in this country). Are these statements true? Do you want to change australian way of life to your way?

SOB

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 22nd, 2012 at 9:51am:
There ya go freeliar. Wher did he say he wanted to enforce islam?

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 22nd, 2012 at 11:39am:
Okay abu under what circumstances would you feel obliged to kill me or other non-believers?

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 27th, 2012 at 10:02am:
No I saw him say that but he also said he didnt care if australia has its democracy. He just wants muslim countries to be muslim. Fair enough i reckon for a religious person Do you ant to stop israel being jewish?

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 27th, 2012 at 1:40pm:
Some muslims may want sharia law for themselves and their families and maybe even their country (that would be extreme though) but abu pretty much said to me that he isnt working towards this goal.

Spot, when you say he "pretty much said" it, are you conceding that he did not actually say it and that you are assuming?

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 3rd, 2008 at 9:54pm:
One of my favourite ones is one that highlights the political nature of Islam.

It's regarding a pious man who lived in a city that was filled with impiety.

God almighty had ordained that the city was to be destroyed because it was so filled with evil and wickedness, and so he called upon his angels and commanded them to lay waste to the city. But they mentioned that there was a man who lived in that city who was one of the most pious and earnest worshippers on earth, and so their Lord commanded that they should continue the destrution and in fact begin with that man. He lived all his life amongst those people and did not try to fix the society in which he lived, believing himself to be pious and righteous because he carried out his own private rituals of worship.

So no matter how good you are as an individual, you must always work for the betterment of society, and must take an active role in the political life of the society, and that is in fact part of your worship, which would not be complete without this aspect.

Would it be ok then Spot if christians just want christian countries to be christian?

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #4 - Aug 5th, 2012 at 12:09pm

fd, you still can't see how ridiculous you are being on this issue. You are somehow blinded to the stupidity of your own questions, and seem to have no process of using feedback to determine it.

The only point worth discussing is whether you actually believe there's any remote possibility, I may single handedly decide what political system Australia will be run according to. If you believe that, then you're even dafter than I've so far imagined. If you don't believe that, then your insistence on this discussion is just a waste of everyone's time (obviously your time is pretty worthless).

I don't think anyone, least of all spot, is in any doubt that as a Muslim of course I'd love to see the entire world living according to Islam. Unlike you though, spot seems to understand that is really not a point worth discussing, and most certainly is not worthy of the hype you (and certain Today tonight producers) seem to think it is.

Anyway, carry on with your pointless discussion, if you must.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #5 - Aug 5th, 2012 at 12:16pm

xtians and muslims and jews and mormons and krishnas and all the others all want everyone to be of their faith and run things by their religion. We are not in equal danger from them all either. Xtians seem to have a bit of an upper hand.

I expect freediver finds it amusing to try to force me to defend a religious person. i am against any religion having anything to do with politics. Xtians are the threat in australia not muslims.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #6 - Aug 5th, 2012 at 12:51pm

Stoning to death a 13 year old girl for being raped by a gang of men.

welcome to shariah law in the Muslim world.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #7 - Aug 5th, 2012 at 12:52pm

Avram Horowitz wrote on Aug 5th, 2012 at 12:51pm:
Stoning to death a 13 year old girl for being raped by a gang of men.

welcome to shariah law in the Muslim world.

Sucking blood off a babies penis and giving them diseases welcome to jewish world.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #8 - Aug 5th, 2012 at 2:22pm

Abu should live in Iran not try to change our laws.

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #9 - Aug 5th, 2012 at 3:11pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 5th, 2012 at 2:22pm:

That is Muslims for you Bobby.

They want your women to dress a certain way in their countries "to observe their law and customs" (but by the way they do not even allow me in to the country because of my passport) - and then they come to a white country like australia and demand to do their own thing "to observe their law and customs".

I know Muslims, I know them too well.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #10 - Aug 5th, 2012 at 3:15pm

Avram Horowitz wrote on Aug 5th, 2012 at 3:11pm:

They want your women to dress a certain way in their countries "to observe their law and customs" (but by the way they do not even allow me in to the country because of my passport) - and then they come to a white country like australia and demand to do their own thing "to observe their law and customs".

Hi Avram,
I am learning about them.
As we speak they are executing women & children in cold blood in Syria
& yelling Allah Akbar.

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #11 - Aug 5th, 2012 at 3:17pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 5th, 2012 at 3:15pm:

Hi Avram,
& yelling Allah Akbar.

Bobby in 2008, we were called to a disturbance outside the refugee camp on the border and 2 Muslim women saying they lost their young sons down a drainage pipe.

So we get out of the jeeps and go to look.

When we go close, there is gunfire from inside the camp at us - the aim of the Muslims is to use crying women to try to get IDF into range to shoot at them.

One of my friends is badly injured from this and retire from the army early.

They are liars and thieves.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #12 - Aug 5th, 2012 at 3:20pm

That's terrible Avram.

Did you see my post here:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1343773277/15#15

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #13 - Aug 5th, 2012 at 4:26pm

Hi Avram,
& yelling Allah Akbar.

If you had half an iota of grey matter in that thick skull of yours, you'd know MUSLIMS are the ones being executed, by the Shi'a/Ba'athist/Secularist monsters of the Western-installed Syrian regime.

Interestingly only a few years ago Bashar was torturing the same Muslims, but at the request of the U.S, and apparently he was "showing promise".

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #14 - Aug 5th, 2012 at 4:34pm

Hi Avram,
& yelling Allah Akbar.

That isnt because they are muslim - its because they live in Syria and they have problems (we dont know yet who is causing them). They just happen to be muslims.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 31
Send Topic Print