Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 31
Send Topic Print
does Abu want Shariah law for Australia? (Read 88275 times)
abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Re: does Abu want Shariah law for Australia?
Reply #15 - Aug 5th, 2012 at 4:49pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Aug 5th, 2012 at 4:34pm:
That isnt because they are muslim - its because they live in Syria and they have problems (we dont know yet who is causing them). They just happen to be muslims.

SOB

Spot, we know very well who's causing them, it's the Ba'athist/Secularist/Alawite regime that was foisted upon the Muslims of Syria 50 odd years ago, and who have been oppressing, torturing, murdering them ever since. Finally the people have taken the example of Libya, Tunisia, Egypt and said is enough is enough and are going to sacrifice their current generation to remove these monsters from power.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #16 - Aug 5th, 2012 at 4:56pm

You wonder why we think you are like packs of desert dogs?

No structure or organisation and always fighting among your selfs.

How funny it is on the west bank when your people call to us the soldiers to intervene in your arguments?

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #17 - Aug 5th, 2012 at 5:10pm

Avram Horowitz wrote on Aug 5th, 2012 at 4:56pm:
You wonder why we think you are like packs of desert dogs?

No structure or organisation and always fighting among your selfs.

How funny it is on the west bank when your people call to us the soldiers to intervene in your arguments?

The Alawite Ba'athists are not "ourselves" they are as foreign a body to us as you are. They worship Bashar, not God.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #18 - Aug 5th, 2012 at 6:47pm

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 5th, 2012 at 4:26pm:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 5th, 2012 at 3:15pm:
Hi Avram,
I am learning about them.
As we speak they are executing women & children in cold blood in Syria
& yelling Allah Akbar.

If you had half an iota of grey matter in that thick skull of yours, you'd know MUSLIMS are the ones being executed, by the Shi'a/Ba'athist/Secularist monsters of the Western-installed Syrian regime.

Interestingly only a few years ago Bashar was torturing the same Muslims, but at the request of the U.S, and apparently he was "showing promise".

They are still Muslims slaughtering other Muslims.
They will burn in hell forever according to your Koran.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #19 - Aug 5th, 2012 at 7:04pm

Quote:
The only point worth discussing is whether you actually believe there's any remote possibility, I may single handedly decide what political system Australia will be run according to.

Actually Abu, I am interested in why you refuse to admit something so obvious to Spot and why you went to such lengths in the other thread to reinforce spot's misconceptions.

Quote:
I don't think anyone, least of all spot, is in any doubt that as a Muslim of course I'd love to see the entire world living according to Islam. Unlike you though, spot seems to understand that is really not a point worth discussing

You spent a few pages in the other thread reinforcing his view that you do not want Shariah law for Australia. Are you now claiming to be unaware that spot thinks you don't want Shariah law?

Quote:
and most certainly is not worthy of the hype you (and certain Today tonight producers) seem to think it is.

This has nothing to do with today tonight. The only reason there is any discussion at all is because of your silly dancing around the issue, because you didn't want to correct any misconception of Islam that might work in your favour.

Quote:
I expect freediver finds it amusing to try to force me to defend a religious person.

I do not want you to defend him. I am just trying to get you to acknowledge the reality - that Abu wants Shariah law for Australia and that Islam differs fundamentally from other religions in the extent of the legal imposition and that the legal imposition tends to come first.

Quote:
i am against any religion having anything to do with politics.

So why are you so keen to deny that Abu wants Shariah law for Australia? Do you think pretending Muslims don't want this is an effective way to counter the movement?

Quote:
If you had half an iota of grey matter in that thick skull of yours, you'd know MUSLIMS are the ones being executed, by the Shi'a/Ba'athist/Secularist monsters of the Western-installed Syrian regime.

So tell us Abu, what is the appropriate punishment under Sunni Islam for being a Shite?

Quote:
That isnt because they are muslim - its because they live in Syria and they have problems (we dont know yet who is causing them). They just happen to be muslims.

They just happen to be two different types of Muslims who think that the death penalty should apply to the other. Ask Abu about it. This is why he is so reluctant to give a straight answer about what he wants - because it sheds so much light on why Shites and Sunnis are killing each other. Like Abu, they want to impose Shariah law. They even agree with Abu that the death penalty should apply for anyone promoting the wrong version. The only problem is, the Shites and Sunnis have different versions. The broader political issues are actually not that relevant. As soon as there is any kind of power vacuum in Muslim dominated countries across the middle east and north Africa, Shites and Sunnis start killing each other.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #20 - Aug 5th, 2012 at 8:21pm

Quote:
Shites and Sunnis start killing each other.

Like the Catholics & Protestants in Ireland.

Religion is very dangerous - I am against it.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #21 - Aug 5th, 2012 at 8:24pm

Quote:

A long time ago it was like this all over Europe. We call it the dark ages. Abu calls it enlightenment, but only when Sunni Muslims do it.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #22 - Aug 5th, 2012 at 8:49pm

freediver wrote on Aug 5th, 2012 at 8:24pm:
Quote:

A long time ago it was like this all over Europe. We call it the dark ages. Abu calls it enlightenment, but only when Sunni Muslims do it.

They will grow up one day.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #23 - Aug 6th, 2012 at 6:10am

abu_rashid wrote on Aug 5th, 2012 at 4:49pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Aug 5th, 2012 at 4:34pm:

SOB

Spot, we know very well who's causing them, it's the Ba'athist/Secularist/Alawite regime that was foisted upon the Muslims of Syria 50 odd years ago, and who have been oppressing, torturing, murdering them ever since. Finally the people have taken the example of Libya, Tunisia, Egypt and said is enough is enough and are going to sacrifice their current generation to remove these monsters from power.

Not sure what that means So it is about religion? How is it about religion? Seems civil warrish to me. Or provoked.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #24 - Aug 6th, 2012 at 6:20am

Quote:
You spent a few pages in the other thread reinforcing his view that you do not want Shariah law for Australia. Are you now claiming to be unaware that spot thinks you don't want Shariah law?

Like i have said several time and Abu saw it but you are selectively blind - i know all religions want to impose their beliefs on everyone else. They all want everyone else to be just like them. Its how it works. However the threat in australia is the xtians not the muslims. The xtians are closer to imposing their crap on the rest of us than the muslims.

Abu is not personally trying to bring it about. I had thought he was a radical from all the crap you have been saying about him but he may just be a normal religious person. Unlike Yadda and avram who want to kill all palestinians.

Quote:
So why are you so keen to deny that Abu wants Shariah law for Australia? Do you think pretending Muslims don't want this is an effective way to counter the movement?

WTF? You are misrepresenting again. I sussed out if we were in immanent danger from abu and/or his group and we are not as far as i can tell. I used your questions in fact. Of course he wants his religion too be dominant in the world - all religious ppl do however the muslims in australia seem to be striving to have it for themselves first rather than everyone else.

Quote:
They just happen to be two different types of Muslims who think that the death penalty should apply to the other. Ask Abu about it. This is why he is so reluctant to give a straight answer about what he wants - because it sheds so much light on why Shites and Sunnis are killing each other. Like Abu, they want to impose Shariah law. They even agree with Abu that the death penalty should apply for anyone promoting the wrong version. The only problem is, the Shites and Sunnis have different versions. The broader political issues are actually not that relevant. As soon as there is any kind of power vacuum in Muslim dominated countries across the middle east and north Africa, Shites and Sunnis start killing each other.

Maybe but it isnt the cause of the problem. The cause is the lack of law and order and outside interference. If there was not such law and order in western countries we would have the same violence between xtian sects. As it is the majority have to justify all the violent bits in there book as "figurative" not literal.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #25 - Aug 6th, 2012 at 8:10am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Aug 6th, 2012 at 6:10am:
Not sure what that means So it is about religion? How is it about religion? Seems civil warrish to me. Or provoked.

SOB

It is not about religion, it is about secularists wanting to eradicate Muslims.

Syria is a largely [Orthodox] Muslim country, but the French left a family from a tiny minority group called the Alawites in power. In reality though they are members of the Arabic equivalent of Nazism (Ba'athism), and are staunchly secular. In the video above, you can see they mock religion by prostrating to Bashar al-Assad. They have no connection to religion at all. You can even see in some videos them forcing Muslims to denounce Islam, and to testify there is no deity except Bashar.

Also there are Alawites fighting on the side of the rebels and there are also Muslims (albeit severely deluded ones) fighting on the side of the Ba'athists. It is nothing to do with religious division, other than the family of Assad happens to be from the Alawite minority.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #26 - Aug 6th, 2012 at 8:13am

freediver wrote on Aug 5th, 2012 at 7:04pm:

Firstly the Alawites are not even considered Shi'ites.

Secondly, the regime is staunchly secular and anti-religion. They are not even basing their fight on Alawism, but on secularist atheist ideals. As the video above shows, they have no problem prostrating to Assad, something no Muslim would ever do, nor even a Shi'ite, and probably not even a practising Alawite.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #27 - Aug 6th, 2012 at 9:25am

Abu,
as a moderator - set a good example & answer all the questions.

IP Logged

Big Dave
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Aug 6th, 2012 at 9:37am

The thing that gets me is how everything is the blame of the west when muslims start killing one another. It was some past colonial power that left a power vacuum 70 years ago or some western created puppet government. Syria has been one of the most closed of muslim nations for many decades. Everything thing that is happening there is their own doing. Muslims have killed one another for century upon century. Remember the Iran/Iraq War Abu.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #29 - Aug 6th, 2012 at 10:05am

Big Dave wrote on Aug 6th, 2012 at 9:37am:
The thing that gets me is how everything is the blame of the west when muslims start killing one another. It was some past colonial power that left a power vacuum 70 years ago or some western created puppet government. Syria has been one of the most closed of muslim nations for many decades. Everything thing that is happening there is their own doing. Muslims have killed one another for century upon century. Remember the Iran/Iraq War Abu.

Didnt he just explain that it wasnt muslims killing each other? Are you getting "middle eastern" mixed up with "muslim"?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 31
Send Topic Print