Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24
Send Topic Print
Is Gillard about to be exposed (Read 63058 times)
progressiveslol
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Is Gillard about to be exposed
Reply #165 - Aug 18th, 2012 at 9:00am

John Smith wrote on Aug 18th, 2012 at 8:57am:
the morons are still at it I see ......

Is Juliar still opening union accounts?

IP Logged

progressiveslol
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #166 - Aug 18th, 2012 at 9:02am

Good onya Larry Pickering for pressuring this statement from slater and gordon out into the public.

IP Logged

Gist
Gold Member

I am not a sock, I am
a human being!

Reply #167 - Aug 18th, 2012 at 9:21am

progressiveslol wrote on Aug 18th, 2012 at 8:52am:
"We are not prepared to have our firm's reputation impugned by the allegations relating to these matters, which occurred almost two decades ago," Mr Grech told The Australian last week.

That's not Godwin's brother is it?  Shocked

"When our military goes to war it should be for purposes and objectives clearly in Australia’s interests, not merely because the Americans want some company" - Malcolm Fraser (2012 Whitlam Oration)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #168 - Aug 18th, 2012 at 9:41am

Slater and Gordon were rushing to protect themselves last I heard...

does that mean distance themselves from the PM gizzard?????????

IP Logged

progressiveslol
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #169 - Aug 18th, 2012 at 10:01am

cods wrote on Aug 18th, 2012 at 9:41am:
Slater and Gordon were rushing to protect themselves last I heard...

does that mean distance themselves from the PM gizzard?????????

It looks like they are trying to get the knowledge out there that there was a rougue in their ranks (gillard) and they dealt with it accordingly.

They will be trying to protect themselves by showing what they did after the fact and any policies now in place to make sure it never happens again.

IP Logged

rabbitoh07
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #170 - Aug 18th, 2012 at 12:03pm

Gist wrote on Aug 3rd, 2012 at 11:32am:
Let's see...

The so-called Thomson saga becomes Jacksonville - the ongoing attempt by persons in the Lieberal party to bring down a government through a dirty smear campaign.

The so-called Slipper affair becomes Slippergate - the ongoing attempt by persons in the Lieberal party to bring down a government through a dirty smear campaign.

Oh! Now we have Gillardgate? Smears against the PM which could bring down a government? I wonder... could it be?? Nah! Surely not?!?

You forgot Utegate -  the hilariously botched attempt by persons in the Lieberal party to bring down a government through a dirty smear campaign.

IP Logged

lisa.greek
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Cairns QLD
Reply #171 - Aug 18th, 2012 at 1:59pm

rabbitoh07 wrote on Aug 18th, 2012 at 12:03pm:
Let's see...

The so-called Thomson saga becomes Jacksonville - the ongoing attempt by persons in the Lieberal party to bring down a government through a dirty smear campaign.

The so-called Slipper affair becomes Slippergate - the ongoing attempt by persons in the Lieberal party to bring down a government through a dirty smear campaign.

Oh! Now we have Gillardgate? Smears against the PM which could bring down a government? I wonder... could it be?? Nah! Surely not?!?

You forgot Utegate -  the hilariously botched attempt by persons in the Lieberal party to bring down a government through a dirty smear campaign.

And Ashbygate    the hilariously botched attempt by persons in the Lieberal party to bring down a government through a dirty smear campaign

IP Logged

rabbitoh07
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #172 - Aug 18th, 2012 at 9:00pm

lisa.greek wrote on Aug 18th, 2012 at 1:59pm:
rabbitoh07 wrote on Aug 18th, 2012 at 12:03pm:
Let's see...

And Ashbygate    the hilariously botched attempt by persons in the Lieberal party to bring down a government through a dirty smear campaign

Oh..and Abbottgate......wait...is he still leader!?!?!

IP Logged

progressiveslol
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #173 - Aug 19th, 2012 at 4:35pm

IS OUR PRIME MINISTER A CROOK? VI

... and why she refuses to comment.

The can is now open and cannibalistic worms are sweating over who will devour who first. The five-part story so far, including accusations made on pickeringpost.com, now emerges as facts. Facts Gillard can no longer ignore.

Slater & Gordon’s recent flurry of TV ads does little to restore its already shattered reputation.
If they dump further on Gillard they risk Gillard dumping on them. There is a communal agreement to stonewall but, once that wall is breached, gunk will flow like a lanced boil.

Gillard said, “I resigned voluntarily”. That is a lie.
Gillard said, “I did not know what the accounts were for.” That is also a lie.
Gillard said, “I had receipts for work done on my property.” That is a deception. She had receipts for maybe a new lamp-shade and a fancy soap-holder.

Gillard says she can’t be certain that extorted funds weren’t used on her renovations. Mmmm.

Nick Styant-Brown, of Slater & Gordon, called Gillard in for a taped interview regarding what she had been up to.
Do partners of a major law firm do that to each other for fun? I think not.

Styant-Brown said, “...the company took a very serious view of these and other matters and accepted her resignation”.

“Took a very serious view” of exactly what, Julia?
What exactly were these “other matters”, Julia?

Gillard says, “I was treated very shabbily”. For what reason, Julia, do you believe you were treated “very shabbily”?

Why did Slater & Gordon lend $130,000, in the form of a mortgage on the Kerr Street property, to Wilson? Wilson was an AWU Boss. The union would have been only too happy to supply a mortgage.

Why go to the AWU’s law firm, Slater & Gordon? Why did Wilson get his girlfriend, Julia Gillard, to secretly facilitate the laundering of funds and why did Slater & Gordon hide this from their client, the AWU?

Why wasn’t the AWU, informed of anything at all? Why didn’t they know of the fraudulent account Gillard set up in the AWU’s name? Why did it take the renovator’s invoices mistakenly turning up at the AWU before the scam was uncovered? Why was this kept secret if, as Gillard claims, there was nothing untoward.

Why did Gillard disguise the true owner of the Kerr Street property by drawing up a power of attorney for Wilson to act on behalf of Blewitt? Why was Blewitt not told about the mortgage? Why was Blewitt not told where the proceeds of the sale went?

Why did Gillard refuse to even open a file on this case?

Why did Gillard rush into the AWU with receipts for her renovations if she thought there was nothing untoward?

Slater & Gordon arranged, pro bono, the conveyancing on the Kerr Street property. (They say that is normal for valued clients of the firm.) Therefore they must know of the fraudulent funds and the fraudulent accounts?

They must also know where the stolen funds came from and where they went to after the sale of the property? Did they not even ask or make a note of this?

Slater & Gordon spuriously wants Wilson and Blewitt to waive privilege so they can produce these files. Mmmm... are there two people in Australia less likely to waive privilege without immunity?

Where are Paul Howes’ files. Why has the AWU called off the dogs? Why won’t they cooperate with police? A Court ordered certain funds be returned to the AWU. So why does the AWU refuse to pursue those funds? Originally they demanded a Royal Commission! What has changed, Paul?

Slater & Gordon are complicit and will eventually dump on Gillard to save their own skin. The prime Minister has insisted they make a statement supporting her. But they have already begun the process with a call to Styant-Brown.

Gillard’s own Attorney General, Rob Mc Clelland, was the co-author of the damning Cambridge affidavit. Was he talking crap when he said, “...a third party may have benefitted from this.”

When Slater & Gordon taped the interview with Gillard I would think the conversation went more like this:

Gillard:
Why are you treating me this shabbily
? We are all partners! Why is it only me who has to resign? I’ve been here eight bloody years and this is what I get? It wasn’t just me, it was Murphy and Rothfield too!

Slater & Gordon:
Murphy is also going. We need to protect the firm.
In seventeen years’ time, Julia, there will be others who will also insist you resign or be sacked.

What will you do then Julia?

[
Part VII covers Shorten and the unions’ influence and further damning information from FOI
. Also the history of the faceless men and how they run our Parliament
without our knowledge
and the way in which Slater & Gordon operates. There is so much more to this sordid little tale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Larry-Pickering/236991276355038
« Last Edit: Aug 19th, 2012 at 4:45pm by progressiveslol »  

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #174 - Aug 19th, 2012 at 4:41pm

I see
Prog  is still trying to give prevailing a good run for his money in the forum  loony stakes,and he's doing a fking good job of it too.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

progressiveslol
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #175 - Aug 19th, 2012 at 4:44pm

skippy. wrote on Aug 19th, 2012 at 4:41pm:
I see
Prog  is still trying to give prevailing a good run for his money in the forum  loony stakes,and he's doing a fking good job of it too.

Thanks skip. That means alot from the forum fool of your stature.

IP Logged

Shane B
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #176 - Aug 19th, 2012 at 4:47pm

PM was questioned about it on Insiders today.

Julia Gillard - twice selected, never elected.

We're still paying for the Whitlam Government.

IP Logged

progressiveslol
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #177 - Aug 19th, 2012 at 4:48pm

Shane B wrote on Aug 19th, 2012 at 4:47pm:

Yeh she was.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #178 - Aug 19th, 2012 at 4:54pm

WOW, matty, did you Bone up?

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Gist
Gold Member

I am not a sock, I am
a human being!

Reply #179 - Aug 19th, 2012 at 5:05pm

And can you quote that exchange here for us?

"When our military goes to war it should be for purposes and objectives clearly in Australia’s interests, not merely because the Americans want some company" - Malcolm Fraser (2012 Whitlam Oration)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24
Send Topic Print