Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
UN Set To Ban Civilian Gun Ownership (Read 5320 times)
bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
UN Set To Ban Civilian Gun Ownership
Jul 16th, 2012 at 11:22am

I know you don't like the source, but I'm not posting it because of who said it; rather what they said.

Emergency Alert! UN Set To Ban Civilian Gun Ownership
http://www.infowars.com/border-staff-let-in-terror-suspects-ahead-of-olympics/
Quote:
The United Nations’ agenda for disarmament goes beyond the rhetoric the UN Arms Trade Treaty being debated in New York this month. The globalists want a total weapons ban– so they can kill innocents without opposition from the local populations. Crime rates soar wherever guns have been taken away– it is simple victim disarmament arithmetic. Look at all the uncovered martial law revelations: Troops have been trained to confiscate guns inside America (and it actually happened after Hurricane Katrina), while the politicians have been priming the nation to grudgingly accept new firearms restrictions.

See Aaron Dykes’ video analysis of the UN Arms Trade Treaty: Proof: UN Plans To Ban American Guns:
http://www.infowars.com/proof-un-plans-to-ban-american-guns/

Reason.com: Controlling Guns, Controlling People: http://reason.com/archives/2011/12/21/controlling-guns-controlling-people
A new history shows how gun control goes hand in hand with fear of black people—and The People.

Death by “Gun Control”

Mirrored from JPFO.org

Why must all decent non-violent people fight against “gun control”? Why is the right to keep and bear arms truly a fundamental individual right? You can find the answers in this new book.

People frequently ask why we are so dedicated to our cause? This book answers that question by collecting the key facts and arguments in one place.

People have asked us to present the whole JPFO argument in one place. We have done it. Available now in an easy-reading format and a handy size, the new book is entitled Death by Gun Control: The Human Cost of Victim Disarmament.

The message is simple: Disarmed people are neither free nor safe – they become the criminals’ prey and the tyrants’ playthings. When the civilians are defenseless and their government goes bad, however, thousands and millions of innocents die.

Professor R.J. Rummel, author of the monumental book Death by Government, said: “Concentrated political power is the most dangerous thing on earth.” For power to concentrate and become dangerous, the citizens must be disarmed.

What disarms the citizens? The idea of “gun control.” It’s the idea that only the government has the right to possess firearms, and that citizens have no unalienable right to use force to defend against aggression.

Death by Gun Control carefully examines the “gun control” idea: its meaning, its purposes, its effects. It comes in many forms, but in every form it enables the evildoers and works against righteous defense.

The Mother of All Stats: The Human Cost of “Gun Control” Ideas
http://static.infowars.com/2012/07/i/general/JPFO-genocide_Chart.jpg

When the gun prohibitionists quote a statistic about how many people are killed by firearms misuse, the discussion sometimes bogs down into whose crime stats to believe and how to count crimes vs. the defensive firearm uses. Death by Gun Control works on a level that nobody can dispute: documented world history.

In the 20th Century:

Governments murdered four times as many civilians as were killed in all the international and domestic wars combined.
Governments murdered millions more people than were killed by common criminals.

How could governments kill so many people? The governments had the power – and the people, the victims, were unable to resist. The victims were unarmed.

Truth They Cannot Refute

Death by Gun Control delivers the essential – and gut wrenching — truth that the anti-self defense “gun control” advocates never try to refute. They simply cannot refute the facts or the formula.

Here’s the Formula: Hatred + Government + Disarmed Civilians = Genocide

What makes the argument so powerful? Two factors. First, it makes common sense: unarmed defenseless people have no hope against armed aggressors. Second, it states the historical truth: evil governments did wipe out 170,000,000 innocent non-military lives in the 20th Century alone.

Using the facts in Death by Gun Control, you can take down the enemies of the Bill of Rights. The rights-destroyers have no answers to these facts. They have no excuses for their killer ideas.

JPFO’s work has already borne fruit. John R. Bolton, an under-Secretary of State for the United States, this year urged the United Nations to recognize how an “oppressed non-state group defending itself from a genocidal government” will need ready access to firearms. Mr. Bolton might have been the first U.S. official in modern history to have argued to the UN that private citizens might need to be armed against their own killer governments.

Paul Harvey, the world-renowned and much admired radio commentator, last year reportedly broadcast the JPFO-produced facts linking “gun control” to the genocide of millions of unarmed civilians. Country by country, Mr. Harvey counted the murdered victims of civilian disarmament policies.

Our new book could inspire other opinion-makers to join the chorus. Chapters in the book teach about:

The essential meaning of “gun control”
The Genocide Formula
The laws and policies that led to mega murder in Cambodia, China, Nazi Germany, Guatemala, Rwanda, Ottoman Turkey, Uganda, USSR
Zimbabwe’s land invasions and firearms confiscations
Soaring crime in Britain after gun prohibition
Violence and police state polices in Japan
The right and duty of armed self-defense in Judaism and both Protestant and Catholic Christianity
Racist roots of “gun control” in America
The United Nations program to disarm civilians worldwide
Police state polices that condition Americans to accept victim disarmament.

Hurricane Katrina Door to Door Firearms Confiscation

The JPFO Genocide Chart
http://jpfo.org/pdf02/genocide-chart.pdf

A day without sunshine is like night.

IP Logged

Mnemonic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: UN Set To Ban Civilian Gun Ownership
Reply #1 - Jul 16th, 2012 at 1:57pm

You're not one of those who believe in increasing gun ownership are you?

I just don't trust the general population when it comes to guns. There's no guarantee that they won't end up in the black market or get passed on to criminal gangs. It disturbs me that people think their country's Constitution can't protect them with laws restricting the powers of the executive, legislative and judicial branches and the police and armed forces. What's the chance of Hitler coming to power in Australia?

School and university shootings and bank robberies should be a good enough reason not to allow private ownership of guns. How many people are robbed at gun point? Guns give people another way to commit homicide. They mean you can hire assassins to kill your estranged spouse and make death threats more credible due to the chance of you owning a firearm or having the means to hire an assassin.

IP Logged

Mutawintji

Grendel Her Bor

Mutawintji. Far western NSW
Reply #2 - Jul 16th, 2012 at 4:16pm

bobbythefap1 wrote on Jul 16th, 2012 at 11:22am:

I know you don't like the source, but I'm not posting it because of who said it; rather what they said.

In the 20th Century:

Governments murdered four times as many civilians as were killed in all the international and domestic wars combined.

The most recent count on WWII has reached 72 million. The previous count totalled 44 million. Lets double that, what with WWI and all the Internicines that have added to the total before and since ...

Fair ?  144 million roughly ? multiply by 4 = 576 million or 0.576 billion

What govt killed half a billion people outside international and domestic wars between 1900 and 2000 ?

Did they have anyone left to vote ? Or did they kill all they're own supporters as well ... just to reach the total ?

If that main fact is 'Horse Shyt' ... then so is all the rest ?

Zac the Black

'Blondie says I must hate all Brunettes. I'll try, but if I can't ... I'll love them both'

... graffiti on Tavern wall, Pompeii, circa AD 70.

IP Logged

gizmo_2655
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South West NSW
Reply #3 - Jul 16th, 2012 at 5:28pm

It's WHAT they said that most people don't believe...
And it's not a matter of not liking the source...it's not 'trusting' the source

"I just get sick of people who place a label on someone else with their own definition.

It's similar to a strawman fallacy"
Bobbythebat

IP Logged

Mnemonic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Jul 16th, 2012 at 5:35pm

I don't care what the source is, because it doesn't matter if it's all true. It obviously has political views that are different to my own.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Jul 17th, 2012 at 12:23am

Do you trust politicians ???

"Right is only in question between equals, and while the strong do what they can, the weak suffer what they must."

Thucydides (460-400 B.C.) Greek Historian

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #6 - Jul 17th, 2012 at 9:48am

Mnemonic wrote on Jul 16th, 2012 at 1:57pm:

I just don't trust the general population when it comes to guns. There's no guarantee that they won't end up in the black market or get passed on to criminal gangs. It disturbs me that people think their country's Constitution can't protect them with laws restricting the powers of the executive, legislative and judicial branches and the police and armed forces. What's the chance of Hitler coming to power in Australia?

School and university shootings and bank robberies should be a good enough reason not to allow private ownership of guns. How many people are robbed at gun point? Guns give people another way to commit homicide. They mean you can hire assassins to kill your estranged spouse and make death threats more credible due to the chance of you owning a firearm or having the means to hire an assassin.

I believe that people should have the freedom to do what they want.
I don't trust the government and large corporations being the only people with weapons.

The black market already has plenty of guns on it, more then enough to go around.
When weapons laws are in effect, all they do is stop the good people getting guns; if you haven't noticed there are plenty of bad people with them.
It is important to note that the US government is the biggest player in the arms trade and have been giving arms to dangerous gangs and murderous governments for decades, is that the kind of think you do not want protection from?
Their constitution has already been raped to death.

The crimes of one person should not be used to restrict or punish another.

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #7 - Jul 17th, 2012 at 9:51am

Mutawintji wrote on Jul 16th, 2012 at 4:16pm:

In the 20th Century:

The most recent count on WWII has reached 72 million. The previous count totalled 44 million. Lets double that, what with WWI and all the Internicines that have added to the total before and since ...

Fair ?  144 million roughly ? multiply by 4 = 576 million or 0.576 billion

What govt killed half a billion people outside international and domestic wars between 1900 and 2000 ?

Did they have anyone left to vote ? Or did they kill all they're own supporters as well ... just to reach the total ?

If that main fact is 'Horse Shyt' ... then so is all the rest ?

Zac the Black

The specific number is sort of irrelevant. But if you account for other things i.e. non-direct methods of violence like mass poverty enforced by western governments and the financial system the number would be a lot higher.

The rest of the article is fairly sound, just open your eyes because it is happening.

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #8 - Jul 17th, 2012 at 9:53am

gizmo_2655 wrote on Jul 16th, 2012 at 5:28pm:

So what did they say?
Are you denying the UN is trying to take guns away?
Are you basing your opinion on what is presented in this article, or your preconceived ideas of the presenter?
Because the latter is irrelevant here.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 17th, 2012 at 12:26pm

bobbythefap1 wrote on Jul 17th, 2012 at 9:53am:

So what did they say?
Are you basing your opinion on what is presented in this article, or your preconceived ideas of the presenter?

you'd believe anything.... the UN has zero power to acheive anything. it most certainly has zero power to override national soveriengty.

and if it comes from infowars then you can be SURE its crap.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #10 - Jul 17th, 2012 at 12:32pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 17th, 2012 at 12:26pm:

So what did they say?

you'd believe anything.... the UN has zero power to acheive anything. it most certainly has zero power to override national soveriengty.

Coming from a man who believes in fairy tales..
Yes cause the removal of guns in Australia was a strictly Australian idea, just like all the other countries.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jul 17th, 2012 at 3:25pm

bobbythefap1 wrote on Jul 17th, 2012 at 12:32pm:

So what did they say?

Yes cause the removal of guns in Australia was a strictly Australian idea, just like all the other countries.

you believe in INFOWARS. that makes you an idiot

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #12 - Jul 17th, 2012 at 9:02pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 17th, 2012 at 3:25pm:
bobbythefap1 wrote on Jul 17th, 2012 at 12:32pm:

So what did they say?

you believe in INFOWARS. that makes you an idiot

What makes you believe that?
I don't believe any source, hence why I visit multiple different ones.
Unlike you I am able to review the information presented without bias.

IP Logged

Shane B
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #13 - Jul 17th, 2012 at 9:10pm

bobbythefap1 wrote on Jul 17th, 2012 at 9:48am:

I don't trust the government and large corporations being the only people with weapons.

The black market already has plenty of guns on it, more then enough to go around.
When weapons laws are in effect, all they do is stop the good people getting guns; if you haven't noticed there are plenty of bad people with them.
It is important to note that the US government is the biggest player in the arms trade and have been giving arms to dangerous gangs and murderous governments for decades, is that the kind of think you do not want protection from?

There was a scandal in the United States recently, which I think is still ongoing. Some government-sanctioned program resulted in a large amount of guns falling into the hands of Mexican drug gangs.

Julia Gillard - twice selected, never elected.

We're still paying for the Whitlam Government.

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #14 - Jul 17th, 2012 at 9:17pm

Shane B wrote on Jul 17th, 2012 at 9:10pm:
bobbythefap1 wrote on Jul 17th, 2012 at 9:48am:

There was a scandal in the United States recently, which I think is still ongoing. Some government-sanctioned program resulted in a large amount of guns falling into the hands of Mexican drug gangs.
Yeah it was called the 'fast and the furious'.
Apparently they were trying to track the route of the guns to the cartels.

Many people believe that certain elements of the US government has been active in perpetuating instability in Mexico. On its own it seems unlikely but when you consider the huge number of dangerous international governments/regimes, gangs, militias, terrorist groups they have bank rolled and heavily armed in the past its certainly a possibility; there is no doubt that the benefits are great.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print