Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 95
Send Topic Print
Freemasonry on Trial (Read 399920 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Freemasonry on Trial
Reply #1350 - Jul 8th, 2016 at 1:02pm

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/letters-and-memos-between-former-us-...

Letters and memos between former US President George Bush and UK Prime Minister Tony Blair declassified as part of Britain's Iraq Inquiry

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1351 - Jul 9th, 2016 at 11:33am

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1352 - Sep 11th, 2016 at 10:22pm

EX-Mason Exposes the Satanic practices of Freemasonry

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1353 - Sep 11th, 2016 at 10:35pm

An Interview with James Robert Wright, Former 32nd Degree Mason and Whistleblower - on WoTRradio

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1354 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 12:47pm

http://thefederalistpapers.org/founders/washington/was-george-washington-really-...

Was George Washington Really a Devout Mason?

I was recently confronted with a quote from a gentleman named Marshall Dean who presented an address at Washington’s Centennial Memorial in 1899 claiming that Washington was a devout Mason.  In that speech, Mr. Dean claimed that:

in a letter addressed in November, 1798, only thirteen months before his death, to the Grand Lodge of Maryland he has made this explicit declaration of his opinion of the Institution: “So far as I am acquainted with the doctrines and principles of Freemasonry, I conceive them to be founded in benevolence, and to be exercised only for the good of mankind. I cannot, therefore, upon this ground, withdraw my approbation from it.”

Mr. Dean was partly correct in saying that Washington wrote a letter containing the above phrase.  The letter which he referenced is one of only five letters that Washington wrote to Masons for which we have an original copy in Washington’s own handwriting.  However, there is a great deal about this letter that Mr. Dean conveniently left out of his speech.

First, it is important to note that this letter was essentially a thank you note which Washington sent to the Maryland lodge in response to a gift that they had sent him upon his acceptance of the Presidency.  It is very rude to say anything negative in a thank you note, and Washington was well known for his cordiality.  We would never expect to find Washington condemning Masonry in a letter thanking the Masons for a gift.

A second point which Mr. Dean neglected to mention is the fact that the original draft of this letter differed considerably from the version which was actually sent to the Maryland lodge and eventually quoted by Mr. Dean.  The original draft reads as follows:

So far as I am acquainted with the principles & Doctrines of Free Masonry, I conceive it to be founded in benevolence and to be exercised only for the good of mankind.  If it has been a Cloak to promote improper or nefarious objects, it is a melancholly proof that in unworthy hands, the best institutions may be made use of to promote the worst designs.

This draft shows that Washington had a much different view of Masonry than most people are aware of.  He viewed Masonry as an institution which had been founded with very noble goals but which had subsequently been co-opted and used for “nefarious” purposes.  Washington apparently considered this language to be too harsh for a thank you note, and the second sentence was crossed out.  In its place, Washington substituted: “Upon this ground, I could not withdraw my approbation of it.”

When we consider the implications of the sentence that Washington crossed out, it becomes clear that he did not intend to convey the ideas which Mr. Dean drew from this letter.  According to Mr. Dean, this letter shows Washington’s “sincere attachment to our Order, and that Washington was in very truth a Mason in heart.”  In reality, however, this letter demonstrates that, by this point in his life, Washington had become suspicious of the Masons, but he was too polite to mention those suspicions in a letter thanking the Masons for a generous gift.

At this point, we should consider a third fact which Mr. Dean excerpted from his presentation, and that is the fact that the gift from the Maryland lodge was “a copy of the Constitutions of Masonry.”  It was immediately after his acknowledgement of this gift that Washington wrote “So far as I am acquainted with the principles & Doctrines of Free Masonry…”  Washington did not write, “I am well acquainted with the principles & Doctrines of Free Masonry…” which is what we would expect from the supposed grand master.  Rather, he spoke of those doctrines as if he were uncertain of their exact nature.  He conceived them to be founded in benevolence but only so far as he was acquainted with them.  This is not the language of a committed, lifelong member of the Masonic fraternity.  But it is what we would expect from someone who had hardly even set foot inside a lodge for more than thirty years as Washington admitted in a letter to G. W. Snyder dated just a month and a half prior to the one cited by Mr. Dean.  In that letter, Washington wrote:

"I have heard much of the nefarious and dangerous plan and doctrines of the Illuminati, but never saw the book until you were pleased to send it to me.  The same causes which have prevented my acknowledging the receipt of your letter, have prevented my reading the book hitherto; namely, the multiplicity of matters which pressed upon me before, and the debilitated state in which I was left, after a severe fever had been removed, and which allows me to add little more now than thanks for your kind wishes and favorable sentiments, except to correct an error you have run into, of my presiding over the English Lodges in this country.  The fact is I preside over none, nor have I been in one more than once or twice within the last thirty years.  I believe, notwithstanding, that none of the Lodges in this country are contaminated with the principles ascribed to the society of the Illuminati."

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1355 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 12:47pm

Mr. Snyder responded by informing Washington that he was personally aware of Illuminati infiltration in Masonic lodges in America, and on October 24, 1798, just fourteen days before the letter to the Maryland lodge, Washington wrote again to Mr. Snyder to inform him that his previous statements about the Masons had been too soft.  In this second letter, Washington wrote:

"Revd Sir: I have your favor of the 17th. instant before me; and my only motive to trouble you with the receipt of this letter, is to explain, and correct a mistake which I perceive the hurry in which I am obliged, often, to write letters, have led you into.

It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.

The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a seperation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned."

These letters provide us with a confirmation of the above observations regarding the letter to the Maryland lodge.  In the letters to Mr. Snyder, we can see that Washington is well aware of a “nefarious” plan by the Illuminati to infect the Masonic lodges with their dangerous doctrines.  This was likely the very same “nefarious” plan which Washington referenced in his original draft of the Maryland letter, and Washington’s admission to Mr. Snyder that he had not been in a Masonic lodge more than twice in the preceding thirty years explains Washington’s lack of confidence in his knowledge of the doctrines and principles of Masonry.

Thus, when we consider the whole context of Washington’s letter to the Maryland lodge, it becomes clear that Mr. Dean was very much mistaken in his explanation.  This letter does not confirm that Washington was a true Mason at heart.  Rather, it demonstrates the exact opposite.  This letter confirms that Washington had minimal knowledge of Masonic principles and that he had come to view Masonry with a healthy measure of suspicion.  Those relying on this letter to prove that Washington was a committed Mason should be encouraged to rethink their position.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #1356 - Sep 23rd, 2016 at 1:42pm

Freemasons should be rounded up and deported to UK.

Their very oath of first loyalty to fellow Freemasons makes them traitors.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1357 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 6:49am

Angelina Jolie Describes Alleged Illuminati Ritual to Friends in Video

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1358 - Oct 15th, 2016 at 1:11am

Ritual Masonic Child Abuse

Published on Dec 20, 2012
Former 32nd Degree Mason Bill Schnoebelen talks about the reason high-level Masons engage in ritual child abuse, mostly with boys.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1359 - Nov 6th, 2016 at 1:23pm

Satanic, Sexual & Sordid Secrets Of The Elites Revealed!

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1360 - Nov 17th, 2016 at 1:36pm

60 Minutes Australia UK pedophiles FULL PROGRAM HD

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1361 - Dec 14th, 2016 at 10:19am

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-14/paul-wilson-should-be-stripped-of-oam-hett...

Call for criminologist Paul Wilson to be stripped of OAM after child sex conviction

A child protection advocates want the Governor-General to strip high-profile Queensland criminologist Paul Wilson of his Order of Australia medal (OAM) following his conviction on child sex offences.

The 75-year-old received an OAM on Australia Day, 2003 for his service to education in criminology and his work raising public awareness on social justice issues.

Last month, Wilson was convicted of four charges over the indecent treatment of a child under 12, having played sex games with a young girl at his Brisbane home in the 1970s.

He is now serving an 18-month prison sentence, to be suspended after six months.

The founder of the child protection group Bravehearts, Hetty Johnston, said the Governor-General should take action.

"Paul Wilson should definitely be stripped of his Order of Australia," Ms Johnston said.

"Anybody who would harm a child does not deserve any kind of award, let alone the Order of Australia," she said.
Ms Johnston became a Member of the Order of Australia in 2014 for her work in child rights and welfare.

"To have people still holding that honour who don't deserve it, whose behaviour has seen them ineligible, it demeans everyone else who has one," Ms Johnston said.

G-G's power to terminate award

The Constitution of the Order of Australia allows the Governor-General Sir Peter Cosgrove to cancel or terminate an honour if the person is convicted of a criminal offence.

As Chancellor of the Order, Sir Peter can cancel an award directly or on advice from the Council of the Order of Australia.

A spokesman for the Governor-General said any issues brought to the attention of the council were examined.

"The council considers all matters brought to their attention by the Honours Secretariat," he said.

"The secretariat monitors the media and other resources, and may also receive information from members of the public."

Forty-three awards have been cancelled or terminated since the start of the honours system in 1975.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1362 - Jan 14th, 2017 at 6:34pm

Mark Passio An Introduction To Light & Dark Freemasonry Part 1

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1363 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 9:21am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4136536/Former-child-sex-slave-sold-Belg...

Former child sex slave sold into Belgian aristocratic paedophile ring where boys and girls were tortured and KILLED reveals the horrors of her five years of abuse

Anneke Lucas, 53, was sold into a murderous paedophile ring in Belgium at six
She was raped 1,700 hours before reaching the age of 12 during horrifying abuse
Children were scared into silence and members of the network killed those who threatened to go to the police
At the age of 11, it was decided she was 'of no use anymore' and was to be killed
But she was spared, fled Belgium and now spoken out about sickening ordeal

A former child sex slave sold into a Belgian aristocratic paedophile ring where boys and girls were raped, tortured and murdered has revealed the horrors of her five years of abuse.
Anneke Lucas, 53, was sold into the murderous paedophile network in Belgium when she was just six years old in 1969.
Recalling her sickening abuse, she said: 'I was raped many, many, many times. I don't have any scars to show how many times I was raped.
'Usually it was a full night and weekend and so I gathered I was raped for about six hours a week - more than 1,700 hours before I reached the age of 12.'

Anneke Lucas, 53, was sold into the murderous paedophile network in Belgium when she was just six years old in 1969
Speaking to MailOnline, she said: 'I was first taken to the paedophile ring when I was six by a woman who worked as a cleaning lady for my mother. She and her husband took me away for a weekend to babysit me and it was her husband who took me to the paedophile ring.
'Later on, my mother got involved and then she started to take me herself. My mother was never really a mother. She was a very sick woman and a psychopath.'
It was around her sixth birthday Miss Lucas was taken to an orgy for the first time, in a castle.
She was used for an S&M show, chained up with an iron dog collar and made to eat human faeces.
'Afterwards, left lying there like a broken object, I felt so humiliated', she said.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1364 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 5:24pm

Satanic Priest for Bohemian Grove Blows Whistle on White House (Names Names)

Published on Sep 10, 2015
A Satanic Priest has had enough! He is blowing the whistle and naming names. Presidents, Actors, etc all involved in Satanic Worship!
Category
News & Politics

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 95
Send Topic Print