Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21
Send Topic Print
Is This What We Can Look Forward To? (Read 32234 times)
abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Re: Is This What We Can Look Forward To?
Reply #255 - Jul 23rd, 2012 at 9:13pm

freediver wrote on Jul 23rd, 2012 at 7:53pm:
What about the following scenarios?

1) Apostasy. Spot becomes a Muslim, then realises what a bad idea it is.

2) Homosexuality. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

3) Having sex with a cat.

4) Adultery.

5) Being a shite and not keeping your mouth shut.

6) Promoting genuine democracy where non-Muslims may vote and the winner has a mandate to institute something other than shariah law.

7) Trying to stop Muslims from overthrowing the government once they feel they are in a position to do so.

8) Drawing a funny picture of Muhammed.

9) Incest

10) FGM

11) Treason

12) Karnal knowledge

What about them?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #256 - Jul 24th, 2012 at 6:55am

Would they attract the death penalty under the version of shariah law you want? I realise it is a long list, so just a yes/no/maybe will do. It is really just to help spot get to know you a bit better. Think of it as an ice breaker.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #257 - Jul 24th, 2012 at 9:21pm

freediver wrote on Jul 24th, 2012 at 6:55am:
Would they attract the death penalty under the version of shariah law you want? I realise it is a long list, so just a yes/no/maybe will do. It is really just to help spot get to know you a bit better. Think of it as an ice breaker.

We've been over this so many times fd, and still you don't get it. Unless I took up a career as an executioner for the state, then it's absolute moot to quiz me about what crimes are considered capital offences under Islamic law. Anymore than it is to ask you if you wanna kill people for shoplifting, because democratic nations like the U.S do execute people for some kinds of thefts.

Honestly, do you not realise how desperate your arguments are? And how much of a tool you appear for continually peddling them?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

bludger

Australian Politics

Reply #258 - Jul 24th, 2012 at 9:34pm

Still at it?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #259 - Jul 24th, 2012 at 9:34pm

Quote:
We've been over this so many times fd

I realise that, but Spot has not had the pleasure of attempting to get a straight answer out of you before. Would you deny him the opportunity to see it in action?

Quote:
Unless I took up a career as an executioner for the state, then it's absolute moot to quiz me about what crimes are considered capital offences under Islamic law.

Can you explain this please? I am pretty sure we have not been over this particular deflection before. It is still relevant to whether you want these people put to death, even if in practice you would get someone else to do the dirty work for you. And besides, isn't stoning people to death a community event in Islam where everyone gets to throw a stone? Would you shirk this responsibility?

Quote:
Anymore than it is to ask you if you wanna kill people for shoplifting, because democratic nations like the U.S do execute people for some kinds of thefts.

Abu, I oppose the death penalty for theft. See how easy that was?

Quote:
Honestly, do you not realise how desperate your arguments are? And how much of a tool you appear for continually peddling them?

You mean my questions?

Here is an interesting one from Spot, directed at me, referring to you:

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 22nd, 2012 at 9:51am:
Wher did he say he wanted to enforce islam?

Would you mind clarifying whether you would be in favour of enforcing Shariah law? Should we interpret your failure to say that you want this to mean you don't actually want it, or merely that you are not completely 'upfront' with your views?

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #260 - Jul 24th, 2012 at 10:48pm

freediver wrote on Jul 24th, 2012 at 9:34pm:
but Spot has not had the pleasure of attempting to get a straight answer out of you before

You get the straight answer the first time, you just never accept it, and think if you ask a question 15 thousand different ways, you will eventually get what you think the answer should be. Discussing with you is like pouring fresh water into the sea, a very wasteful and pointless exercise at best.

Can you explain this please? I am pretty sure we have not been over this

Yes we have been over it, go back and do a search.

Good for you. Democracy does not, and you are a proponent of Democracy, therefore you want to fry people's brains out for shoplifting.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #261 - Jul 24th, 2012 at 10:58pm

abu_rashid wrote on Jul 24th, 2012 at 10:48pm:
but Spot has not had the pleasure of attempting to get a straight answer out of you before

You get the straight answer the first time, you just never accept it, and think if you ask a question 15 thousand different ways, you will eventually get what you think the answer should be. Discussing with you is like pouring fresh water into the sea, a very wasteful and pointless exercise at best.

Can you explain this please? I am pretty sure we have not been over this

Yes we have been over it, go back and do a search.

Good for you. Democracy does not, and you are a proponent of Democracy, therefore you want to fry people's brains out for shoplifting.

You want to drag Australia and the world back to sharia utopia.  You are personally behind every hand chopping and every stoning and killing in the name of sharia-compliant Islam because you are all out for sharia compliant Islam.

You are personally responsible for what you support, sonny Jim. And you support the head and hand hackers and suicide bombing mujahadeen.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #262 - Jul 24th, 2012 at 11:06pm

Soren wrote on Jul 24th, 2012 at 10:58pm:
You want to drag Australia and the world back to sharia utopia.  You are personally behind every hand chopping and every stoning and killing in the name of sharia-compliant Islam because you are all out for sharia compliant Islam.

You are personally responsible for what you support, sonny Jim. And you support the head and hand hackers and suicide bombing mujahadeen.

I believe the laws of God are perfect for managing the affairs of humanity. I believe that without strong deterrents, society becomes a cesspit of lawless thugs who roam the streets intimidating good law abiding citizens.

Is that what you prefer soren? A society where lawlessness reigns supreme? And criminals know full well a slap on the wrist is all they will get, even for some of the most heinous crimes?

And yet you claim to be holding up the "civilised" side of this discussion?

If I am personally responsible for wanting society to be governed by the rule of law, then you must be personally responsible for wanting the opposite.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #263 - Jul 24th, 2012 at 11:27pm

abu_rashid wrote on Jul 24th, 2012 at 11:06pm:
Soren wrote on Jul 24th, 2012 at 10:58pm:

I believe the laws of God are perfect for managing the affairs of humanity.

You only know about 'god's law' what men have told you about it. It's men's law that you want to uphold.
Crazy men's laws, without any checks, without any accountability.
You have no access or privileged knowledge of to 'god's law' any more than anyone else. You just believe some men others don't believe.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #264 - Jul 25th, 2012 at 5:48am

Quote:

Yeah - thats what he does alright

Mate ill give him another one for free and ask you this:

Do you want sharia law for yourself and your family or for everyone in australia or are you not a sharia law person?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #265 - Jul 25th, 2012 at 9:14am

Quote:
You get the straight answer the first time, you just never accept it

No Abu, I normally get an answer to a different question the first time.

Quote:
Yes we have been over it, go back and do a search

Can you point out where? I don't recall you ever claiming that your political preferences for killing people is irrelevant unless you get a job as an executioner.

Quote:
Democracy does not, and you are a proponent of Democracy, therefore you want to fry people's brains out for shoplifting.

Democracy is a system of government, not a statue Abu. You keep confusing separate issues.

Quote:
I believe the laws of God are perfect for managing the affairs of humanity.

If they are so perfect, why are you afraid to tell spot about them?

Quote:
Do you want sharia law for yourself and your family or for everyone in australia or are you not a sharia law person?

Haven't you already asked this spot? And gotten Abu's patented non-answer? How do you interpret his refusal to give a straight answer? Do you think this means he does not want to impose shariah law?

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #266 - Jul 25th, 2012 at 9:33pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 25th, 2012 at 5:48am:

Do you want sharia law for yourself and your family or for everyone in australia

Islam is a state system, not an individual or family system, so freediver even asking if  I plan to implement it on all Australians is just ludicrous. I have no power to implement any state system, and debating it is just a fruitless waste of time (just like all of fd's questions). Muslims have not even managed to implement Shari'ah in the Muslim-majority world for over 90 years now, therefore, even floating the question of implementing it in Australia simply makes no sense.

The question is framed as if  I am somehow on the very edge of taking control of the country, it's just nonsensical.

It is fd's usual strategy of asking completely irrational irrelevant questions, which have no logical answer, as they don't even make sense to people grounded in the real world.

or are you not a sharia law person?

As a Muslim of course I believe in Shari'ah law, but it's something for the Muslim world to implement, nothing to do with Australia at all.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #267 - Jul 25th, 2012 at 9:56pm

Quote:
Islam is a state system, not an individual or family system, so freediver even asking if  I plan to implement it on all Australians is just ludicrous. I have no power to implement any state system, and debating it is just a fruitless waste of time (just like all of fd's questions). Muslims have not even managed to implement Shari'ah in the Muslim-majority world for over 90 years now, therefore, even floating the question of implementing it in Australia simply makes no sense.

It is about what you want Abu, not what you are capable of achieving. Your impotence is not a mask for your will.

Quote:
The question is framed as if I am somehow on the very edge of taking control of the country, it's just nonsensical.

Spot framed the question as simply as possible - what is it that you want? There is not even a vague reference to what you are actually capable of.

Quote:
It is fd's usual strategy of asking completely irrational irrelevant questions, which have no logical answer, as they don't even make sense to people grounded in the real world.

Spot asked the question Abu, not me. I think it is a relevant question and I don't think it is unreasonable for you to offer him a straight answer.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #268 - Jul 26th, 2012 at 5:30am

abu_rashid wrote on Jul 25th, 2012 at 9:33pm:

Do you want sharia law for yourself and your family or for everyone in australia

The question is framed as if  I am somehow on the very edge of taking control of the country, it's just nonsensical.

or are you not a sharia law person?

As a Muslim of course I believe in Shari'ah law, but it's something for the Muslim world to implement, nothing to do with Australia at all.

Thanks abu. Same thing i have been saying. They dont want to hear it.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #269 - Jul 26th, 2012 at 7:11am

freediver wrote on Jul 25th, 2012 at 9:56pm:
It is about what you want Abu, not what you are capable of achieving. Your impotence is not a mask for your will.

fd, I have no capacity to enforce any state system, and have no intention of endeavouring to do so in Australia (nor any country realistically for that matter). Therefore asking about it, or suggesting it's some kind of threat to the Australian society is just pure idiocy.

I'm not surprised you're doing it though, as it seems to be a favourite headline grabber for idiots all over the world. When you know 99% of your audience are absolutely gullible dolts, topics like this strike a chord don't they?

Spot framed the question as simply as possible - what is it that you want? There is not even a vague reference to what you are actually capable of.

Actually you framed the question, spot was merely amusing you it seems.

Spot asked the question Abu, not me. I think it is a relevant question and I don't think it is unreasonable for you to offer him a straight answer.

Spot seems to think I've answered the question. It's only you who doesn't, as usual, you always think there's some hidden answer that if you just ask the question in a different way, you'll get.

You're not actually interested in my answer or my opinions or beliefs or views. Anti-Islamic hate-sites have told you there's an alternate answer I'm supposedly hiding from you, and you intend to keep asking until you get it.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21
Send Topic Print