Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21
Send Topic Print
Is This What We Can Look Forward To? (Read 32228 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Is This What We Can Look Forward To?
Reply #240 - Jul 21st, 2012 at 11:45pm

That's just a word and a few numbers. Is that all there is?

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #241 - Jul 22nd, 2012 at 7:15am

freediver wrote on Jul 21st, 2012 at 4:18pm:
Quote:
You know i was referring to xtianity not your pet hate dont you?

Of course I do. You couldn't change the topic quickly enough once Abu started talking.

Do you start ranting about Muslims every time you encounter a Christian extremist?

You are full of it as usual. Abu said he didnt say the things you said he said. I was just comparing since the muslims I know dont hassle me to be muslim whereas the xtians do.

Abu seems to be a lil different from the others i have met though but there are all sorts and i did ask him straight out. I didnt ask yadda - he just wanks on about his religion regardless.

Quote:
Well xtians want the whole world to adhere to their religion too. THEY try to force it on me unlike any muslims i have known.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #242 - Jul 22nd, 2012 at 7:19am

Quote:
Avram,

Israel NEEDS to destroy Gaza, and to push all of the ISLAMISTS there, into the sea.

Calling for genocide now i see. You wish all those 5million ppl were dead . . . .  . what a compassionate god you have.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #243 - Jul 22nd, 2012 at 7:22am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 21st, 2012 at 11:45pm:
That's just a word and a few numbers. Is that all there is?

Hahaha and the word means toilet!

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #244 - Jul 22nd, 2012 at 8:36am

Quote:
You are full of it as usual. Abu said he didnt say the things you said he said.

No he didn't. In fact he agreed with it. Please point out what you think is a contradiction. You have enough trouble remembering what you said.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #245 - Jul 22nd, 2012 at 8:45am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 22nd, 2012 at 7:19am:
Quote:
Avram,

Israel NEEDS to destroy Gaza, and to push all of the ISLAMISTS there, into the sea.

Calling for genocide now i see. You wish all those 5million ppl were dead . . . .  . what a compassionate god you have.

SOB

It is they who attack us.

It is up to them - they can have peace or war.
If they choose war, they choose wrong because we will smash them into the sea.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #246 - Jul 22nd, 2012 at 9:48am

Avram Horowitz wrote on Jul 22nd, 2012 at 8:45am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 22nd, 2012 at 7:19am:
Quote:
Avram,

SOB

It is they who attack us.

It is up to them - they can have peace or war.
If they choose war, they choose wrong because we will smash them into the sea.

I think if all 5million of them were attacking you we would know about it. In fact you would be overrun.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #247 - Jul 22nd, 2012 at 9:51am

abu_rashid wrote on Jul 21st, 2012 at 2:11pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 21st, 2012 at 1:46pm:
Abu - freediver says you want to kill me and all other non-believers. He says you do not like "freedom and democracy" (although its debatable we have either in this country). Are these statements true? Do you want to change australian way of life to your way?

No I do not want to kill you or other non-believers.

I like freedom to live a peaceful life, and I like the idea that the people have some say in their leadership, I just don't think that maps over to what the West calls "freedom and democracy". I think freedom is out of control in Western societies, and I think democracy is actually a tool used to railroad people into believing they have choice in government, when in fact they have very little.

Of course I want Australia, and the entire world to realise that Islam is the truth, and to embrace it, as I believe it is the best way of life, and it'd be selfish of me not to want the same for others. That's different to fd's delusional nightmare of Muslims wanting to enforce Islam onto him though.

There ya go freeliar. Wher did he say he wanted to enforce islam?

He is saying the normal religious crap about wanting everyone to believe what he does. They all do that xtian hindu muslim etc. Although really most muslims leave you alone unless you ask them straight out.

WTF is your point freeliar? What is it you are trying to get me to say? That all muslims are the same? That they are all terrorists? If i say that i will have to say that all xtians are terrorists too. Just look @ yadda calling for genocide.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #248 - Jul 22nd, 2012 at 10:35am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 22nd, 2012 at 7:15am:
You are full of it as usual. Abu said he didnt say the things you said he said. I was just comparing since the muslims I know dont hassle me to be muslim whereas the xtians do.

Abu seems to be a lil different from the others i have met though but there are all sorts and i did ask him straight out. I didnt ask yadda - he just wanks on about his religion regardless.

SOB

SOB, in Islam, we believe the best preaching is setting a good example, that is how we call people to our religion. That's why you will rarely, if ever, find a Muslim trying to ram religion down your throat as Christians routinely do.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #249 - Jul 22nd, 2012 at 10:38am

Quote:
Wher did he say he wanted to enforce islam?

He didn't. But he also did not say that he doesn't want to. You should try asking him what he actually thinks rather than making up your own version of Islam. Islam is all about imposing Shariah law on people. The religion part is optional of course (unless you count being stoned to death for apostasy as coercion), but not the law. This is what he means when he talks about people 'embracing' Islam, but not in a 'democratic' way. He wants people to embrace it the Islamic way. You have the law imposed on you first, and pretty soon you find yourself bowing down and worshiping it. Each step is your choice of course, just not a very pleasant one.

abu_rashid wrote on Jul 21st, 2012 at 2:11pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 21st, 2012 at 1:46pm:
Abu - freediver says you want to kill me and all other non-believers. He says you do not like "freedom and democracy" (although its debatable we have either in this country). Are these statements true? Do you want to change australian way of life to your way?

No I do not want to kill you or other non-believers.

I like freedom to live a peaceful life, and I like the idea that the people have some say in their leadership, I just don't think that maps over to what the West calls "freedom and democracy". I think freedom is out of control in Western societies, and I think democracy is actually a tool used to railroad people into believing they have choice in government, when in fact they have very little.

Of course I want Australia, and the entire world to realise that Islam is the truth, and to embrace it, as I believe it is the best way of life, and it'd be selfish of me not to want the same for others. That's different to fd's delusional nightmare of Muslims wanting to enforce Islam onto him though.

Try asking Abu under what circumstances he would feel obliged to kill you or other non-believers.

If you want to see where your censorship might lead, ask him what having "some say in their leadership" means.
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2012 at 10:49am by freediver »  

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #250 - Jul 22nd, 2012 at 11:10am

freediver wrote on Jul 22nd, 2012 at 10:38am:
He didn't. But he also did not say that he doesn't want to. You should try asking him what he actually thinks rather than making up your own version of Islam. Islam is all about imposing Shariah law on people. The religion part is optional of course (unless you count being stoned to death for apostasy as coercion), but not the law. This is what he means when he talks about people 'embracing' Islam, but not in a 'democratic' way. He wants people to embrace it the Islamic way. You have the law imposed on you first, and pretty soon you find yourself bowing down and worshiping it. Each step is your choice of course, just not a very pleasant one.

Try asking Abu under what circumstances he would feel obliged to kill you or other non-believers.

If you want to see where your censorship might lead, ask him what having "some say in their leadership" means.

You are so full of it fd. As spot isn't a docile tool like your lackeys here, I think you're going to have to work a lot harder than that to convince him of your tripe.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #251 - Jul 22nd, 2012 at 11:35am

All it takes is asking you a few inconvenient questions Abu.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #252 - Jul 22nd, 2012 at 11:39am

Quote:
He didn't. But he also did not say that he doesn't want to.

ABU said this:
Quote:
SOB, in Islam, we believe the best preaching is setting a good example, that is how we call people to our religion. That's why you will rarely, if ever, find a Muslim trying to ram religion down your throat as Christians routinely do.

Quote:
You should try asking him what he actually thinks rather than making up your own version of Islam.

I dont make up my own version of islam. Its a religion and usually i steer clear (in real life) of any religious ppl. Thing is though I have told you before that i lived in muslim countries and nobody wanted to kill me.

Quote:

Okay abu under what circumstances would you feel obliged to kill me or other non-believers?

Quote:

Still going on about the censorship. You can keep repeating it over and over but it doesnt make it true.

Quote:
You are so full of it fd.

Yes he quotes ppl out of context and expects them to defend things they never said.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #253 - Jul 22nd, 2012 at 10:59pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 22nd, 2012 at 11:39am:
I have told you before that i lived in muslim countries and nobody wanted to kill me.

According to fd's delusional fantasy world, they merely spared your life so you could come here and argue in their favour against fd.  Grin

Seriously, he actually believes in this kind of stuff.

Okay abu under what circumstances would you feel obliged to kill me or other non-believers?

Can't say the idea has ever crossed my mind. But I'd have to say, anyone threatening my life or that of my loved ones would certainly put themselves in the running.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #254 - Jul 23rd, 2012 at 7:53pm

abu_rashid wrote on Jul 22nd, 2012 at 10:59pm:

Can't say the idea has ever crossed my mind. But I'd have to say, anyone threatening my life or that of my loved ones would certainly put themselves in the running.

What about the following scenarios?

1) Apostasy. Spot becomes a Muslim, then realises what a bad idea it is.

2) Homosexuality. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

3) Having sex with a cat.

4) Adultery.

5) Being a shite and not keeping your mouth shut.

6) Promoting genuine democracy where non-Muslims may vote and the winner has a mandate to institute something other than shariah law.

7) Trying to stop Muslims from overthrowing the government once they feel they are in a position to do so.

8) Drawing a funny picture of Muhammed.

9) Incest

10) FGM

11) Treason

12) Karnal knowledge

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21
Send Topic Print