Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27
Send Topic Print
Why R Homos and Greens so rude? (Read 18436 times)
Gold Member

WA
Re: Why R Homos and Greens so rude?
Reply #300 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 12:44pm

Of course most all of us are abnormal in some respect or another.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Uncle Meat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Tasmania
Reply #301 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 12:50pm

Soren wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 9:57am:
Gays want to get up your arse.

They don't want to get up mine.

What is it that they find so appealing about yours?   Undecided

IP Logged

Quantum
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #302 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 2:28pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 12:26pm:
Quantum wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 9:09am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 8:52am:
Quantum wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 8:49am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 8:41am:
Quantum wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 8:24am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 6:14am:
Quote:
You refuse to acknowledge that pedo's will start using the same excuses of being born that way; other cultures at times have accepted it; stop discriminating against people who are different . What will be your response to them?

Thats because pedos are a different thing to a gay person. A pedo causes harm to a child. This will never be accepted.

Quote:
The same excuses as "being born that way" and "accepting people who are different."

your lie not mine. I never said they were "born that way"

Thing is - its not the same. Gays are not pedos. Gays are just ppl with a different sexual orientation to you (if thats true - cant assume anything here can we). However okay - present your case that pedos are "born that way". dont forget to present your case for "accepting them".

Quote:
I truly hope you came off a boat. I would hate to think that Australian education is this bad.

Education? you were TAUGHT to use faulty logic like that?

Quote:
It is distinctly possible that his education is pre-war (WW2). his brthdate certainly is.

lol. thats a bit of an exaggeration isnt it? So you are ageist too. You going to voluntarily euthanise when you reach a certain age?

MOTR said:
Quote:
It's the implied premise I find offensive.

Yes and they arent making the actual argument either.

SOB

Stop mixing up different people's quotes, and stop quoting out of context. It's amazing how you can do the very thing you accuse others of and not see it.

While your learning those basic rules of discussion, try to also keep up with the difference between someone making a claim themselves, in contrast to pointing out the argument that can logically be made by a particular group. That distinction completely changes the meaning of what has been said.

lololol dont like it done back to you? Wasnt really out of context though was it. you are saying that paedophiles and homosexuals are the same argument right? Well lets hear it. Lets hear the argument for paedophiles to be married.

As for MOTR i put his name next to his quote and ill quote who i please in my post. Its referenced properly.

Meanwhile did you provide a valid argument? No? Just attempted insults? Try again. Provide your argument for paedophiles being equal and accepted in society.

SOB

Firstly, you mixed up quotes between longweekend and myself.

Secondly, anyone but yourself can see that I have not been misquoting you. The statements, quotes and the timeline in which they happened are preserved in this thread to be checked. If I missed quoted you, prove it.

Thirdly (and this is where it all went downhill) you keep changing the discussion between marriage and scocial acceptance. These are two different things. Even in this very post you have mixed the two up.

No you have mixed them up. We were talking about marriage. If you changed the subject to something else i missed it. You said the argument is the same. (Works for either topic anyway) so lets see the argument.

SOB

You changed it right here,

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 6:36pm:
Thats pretty rich from ppl that are suggesting that paedophilia is socially acceptable.

SOB

No one had suggested that it was. That was a misrepresentation by you.

Once you did this, it was then explained to you the way it may be argued by pedo's in the future (it was hypothetical), by making the claim that they were born that way and therefore should not be persecuted.

No one was saying that they are accepted socially today. You made the accusation that people were saying that. In doing so you changed the discussion from marriage to social acceptance which are two different things.

For example; homosexuals are socially accepted today, but gay marriage is not permitted. So any claim that social acceptance and marriage are the same thing is clearly wrong. Likewise, if there comes a day that pedophiles are socially accepted (and again, no one is claiming that they currently are),  that does not mean they will be permitted to marry children.

I noticed that you didn't admit to mixing my quotes with longweekend after claiming that you had not mixed quotes.

Rightio i used the wrong reference and of course instead of answering the question you had to argue about semantics.

So instead of you just admitting you were wrong and being done with it, and that all the arguing for the last page about me misrepresenting, misquoting, and being a lier we're false accusations by yourself, apparently the real problem was me being pedantic about "semantics".

Quote:
That they were "born that way" isnt going to get them accepted in society. It also isnt going to get them allowed to marry.

How do you know that? Being born that way was one of the main points of acceptance for homosexuality. You have said it countless times yourself on this thread that being gay is "normal". It can't be normal is it is brain damage, or a disease, or childhood drama, or a depraved choice. Homosexuals being what they are by birth has been the biggest shift in people's acceptance of it over the last 20 years.

What you just said above is the very thing people said of gays 30 years ago. If perceptions can change for gays in 30 years, do not be surprised in decades to come that people will starts saying; "pedophiles were born that way. They can't help being attracted to children. It is wrong to demonize someone for their sexual desires. Stop judging people because they are different to you".

And for the last time; what we class as a pedo today is based on our law and culture. Many other cultures through the history of the world have permitted adults and children to marry; relationships that we would class as pedophilia by us. Stop pretending that our definition of what a pedophile is can not be changed in time. You have no way of knowing that in 50 years from now a 30 year old won't be able to marry a 13 year old. Just because we would class that relationship as pedophilia today does not mean it won't be considered normal in the future. That's the main point.

Quote:
Gays on  the other hand are harmless and adults with a different (supposedly) sexual orientation to you. They harm nobody and will be allowed to marry. Despite all this crap from the fairytale believers it will eventually come to pass that all ppl are equal in the eyes of the government and marriage.

SOB

Does that include those who are into pedophillia, incest, zoophilia, etc? (dont answer. I know You will say no. Perhaps if you were more precise about what you wanted to say, you wouldn't keep assuming that people are misquoting and misrepresenting you.)

I notice your still thinking that the issue with gay marriage is because of Christians (or as you so tolerantly say, fairytail believers). You do know that there are a lot of atheist out there against gay marriage as well. Besides our PM, you will probably find a lot of hardend tradesmen, miners, criminals, and other blokes etc, who consider Christianity for wimps, but find gays even worse. Stop pretending that this is a religious issue. Not everyone is pro gay.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #303 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 2:56pm

Quote:
How do you know that? Being born that way was one of the main points of acceptance for homosexuality. You have said it countless times yourself on this thread that being gay is "normal". It can't be normal is it is brain damage, or a disease, or childhood drama, or a depraved choice. Homosexuals being what they are by birth has been the biggest shift in people's acceptance of it over the last 20 years.

Well I havent said they were born that way. In fact they prolly were though. Thats where the evidence is pointing anyway. I was using yur example when i said "born that way".

30 years ago. Were you around 30 years ago? I was and I lived in oxford street in sydney. Most of the gays I knew that were shacked up with partners called themselves "married" because the newly accepted "defacto marriage" was the order of the day. In fact 30 years ago is a really bad example because 30 years ago is when they started being more open about themselves and the stupid "gay lifestyle" myth started. The flamboyant gays in oxford st and the drag queens. Abe Saffrons nightclubs.

Quote:
And for the last time; what we class as a pedo today is based on our law and culture.

Dont "for the last time" me. i said that before. Apart from that your argument is valid imo. I have no way of knowing. However in australia the legal age of consent is 16 so its not likely to happen. Paedophiles harm children and so are violent criminals. They are classified along with rapists and murderers. Gays have never been that kind of criminal.

Quote:
Stop pretending that this is a religious issue.

I was referring to the crap on the news about the anglican church and their objections. I suppose you dont watch the news.

The rest of your highly original spiel i already have said @ other times in this forum and prolly even this thread. Except for the insults.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Quantum
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #304 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 4:29pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 2:56pm:
Quote:

Well I havent said they were born that way. In fact they prolly were though. Thats where the evidence is pointing anyway. I was using yur example when i said "born that way".

30 years ago. Were you around 30 years ago? I was and I lived in oxford street in sydney. Most of the gays I knew that were shacked up with partners called themselves "married" because the newly accepted "defacto marriage" was the order of the day. In fact 30 years ago is a really bad example because 30 years ago is when they started being more open about themselves and the stupid "gay lifestyle" myth started. The flamboyant gays in oxford st and the drag queens. Abe Saffrons nightclubs.

Quote:
And for the last time; what we class as a pedo today is based on our law and culture.

Dont "for the last time" me. i said that before. Apart from that your argument is valid imo. I have no way of knowing. However in australia the legal age of consent is 16 so its not likely to happen. Paedophiles harm children and so are violent criminals. They are classified along with rapists and murderers. Gays have never been that kind of criminal.

Quote:

I was referring to the crap on the news about the anglican church and their objections. I suppose you dont watch the news.

The rest of your highly original spiel i already have said @ other times in this forum and prolly even this thread. Except for the insults.

SOB

Grow a pair. You are an insulting, abusive, and aggressive poster, constantly making your false accusations and taking your subtle little snips at people for uncalled for reasons.

Now that wouldn't be an issue in it self if you had a backbone. Many people on this forum talk tough, but they can take what they dish out. You however keep telling people to stop insulting you, but feel that you are free to say whatever you want. Your like a 5 year old splashing everyone else with water in the face, but when someone wets you back you going crying to mummy screaming about how everyone is picking on you. It's pathetic.

Worst still, most of the things you call insults are not even insults, but are simply people proving you wrong. If you find people arguing a different point of view from you insulting, then you need to find a safer inviromental than the Internet.

Basically, if you want to discuss something then stick to the topic. If you want to be a smartarse then go ahead. But be prepared to get back what you give out and stop having a whine over it.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #305 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 4:58pm

Quantum wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 4:29pm:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SOB

Grow a pair. You are an insulting, abusive, and aggressive poster, constantly making your false accusations and taking your subtle little snips at people for uncalled for reasons.

Now that wouldn't be an issue in it self if you had a backbone. Many people on this forum talk tough, but they can take what they dish out. You however keep telling people to stop insulting you, but feel that you are free to say whatever you want. Your like a 5 year old splashing everyone else with water in the face, but when someone wets you back you going crying to mummy screaming about how everyone is picking on you. It's pathetic.

Worst still, most of the things you call insults are not even insults, but are simply people proving you wrong. If you find people arguing a different point of view from you insulting, then you need to find a safer inviromental than the Internet.

Basically, if you want to discuss something then stick to the topic. If you want to be a smartarse then go ahead. But be prepared to get back what you give out and stop having a whine over it.

lol. Not one mention of the topic,

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #306 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 5:01pm

Quantum wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 4:29pm:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SOB

hard to disagree....

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Quantum
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #307 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 5:29pm

Quote:

SOB

There is no mention of the topic because you killed it about 5 pages ago. I tired to keep it on life support, but the sheer magnitude of your stupidity overwhelmed it. Since then it has just gone around in circles without you understanding a word that is being said. All you keep saying is that everyone is lying; insulting you; not answering your questions, etc. It doesn't matter how many times the same thing is explained to you, or how much effort is made to present the information in a A B C format, you constantly keep muddling everything up, mixing different  topics and statements until all that is left is total gibberish.

I'm joining the others. I tried to be polite. Then i tried to be patient. Now i just give up. But before then, let me give one bit of advice;

On a forum, what you think is irrelevant. What you actually write is all that counts. It you learnt some basic English grammar then maybe you might be able to make a valid contribution. Likewise, what someone else writes is all that matters, not what you think their opinion is. Stop expecting people to be mind readers and then having a fit when they can't. Stop arguing points that haven't even been made, but are assumptions you have created by reading in between the lines.

Maybe if you can follow these two basic rules of written communication then all these people ganging up on you will go away.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #308 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 5:39pm

Quantum wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 5:29pm:
Quote:

SOB

There is no mention of the topic because you killed it about 5 pages ago. I tired to keep it on life support, but the sheer magnitude of your stupidity overwhelmed it. Since then it has just gone around in circles without you understanding a word that is being said. All you keep saying is that everyone is lying; insulting you; not answering your questions, etc. It doesn't matter how many times the same thing is explained to you, or how much effort is made to present the information in a A B C format, you constantly keep muddling everything up, mixing different  topics and statements until all that is left is total gibberish.

I'm joining the others. I tried to be polite. Then i tried to be patient. Now i just give up. But before then, let me give one bit of advice;

On a forum, what you think is irrelevant. What you actually write is all that counts. It you learnt some basic English grammar then maybe you might be able to make a valid contribution. Likewise, what someone else writes is all that matters, not what you think their opinion is. Stop expecting people to be mind readers and then having a fit when they can't. Stop arguing points that haven't even been made, but are assumptions you have created by reading in between the lines.

Maybe if you can follow these two basic rules of written communication then all these people ganging up on you will go away.

also well said...

so SOB, it isnt just me saying these things. Are you getting the point yet?

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #309 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 5:55pm

Quote:

SOB

Thats 2 posts now not addressing the topic. Wow. it musta really upset you.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #310 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 5:56pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 5:39pm:
Quote:

SOB

also well said...

Prolly a sock but if you idiots think paedophiles are just like gays you have no place calling me stupid.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #311 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 6:09pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 5:56pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 5:39pm:
Quote:

SOB

also well said...

Prolly a sock but if you idiots think paedophiles are just like gays you have no place calling me stupid.

SOB

we dont actually. But to explain that to you would require more intelligence and ability to comprehend than you possess.  You could read bakc for the dozen or so posts that have already attempted to explain it to you, but you just dont haev the capacity to understand and so it is a waste of time.

IP Logged

Quantum
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #312 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 6:10pm

Quote:

SOB

At first I was confused. Then I was slightly frustrated. Now I am just amused. This is truly fascinating. I really should have done psychology. This is a phd begging to happen.

Does centrelink know what a goldmind you would be for scientific research? You should ask them if you can stop looking for a job and sign up to be studied in a laboratory. It's not just good money, but you may be able to turn your life around and become a benefit to humanity as well.

All sarcasm aside, get a clue. Your straw man was burnt to ashes at least 3 pages ago.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #313 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 6:12pm

Quantum wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 6:10pm:
Quote:

SOB

At first I was confused. Then I was slightly frustrated. Now I am just amused. This is truly fascinating. I really should have done psychology. This is a phd begging to happen.

Does centrelink know what a goldmind you would be for scientific research? You should ask them if you can stop looking for a job and sign up to be studied in a laboratory. It's not just good money, but you may be able to turn your life around and become a benefit to humanity as well.

All sarcasm aside, get a clue. Your straw man was burnt to ashes at least 3 pages ago.

Lol. You were the one with the strawman. Remember the paedophile?

You have spent 3 long posts trying to insult me now. Why? lollolol

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #314 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 6:15pm

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27
Send Topic Print