Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27
Send Topic Print
Why R Homos and Greens so rude? (Read 18431 times)
Quantum
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Why R Homos and Greens so rude?
Reply #285 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 8:19pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 8:07pm:
Quantum wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:34pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:23pm:
Quantum wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:15pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:01pm:
Quantum wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 6:42pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 6:36pm:
Thats pretty rich from ppl that are suggesting that paedophilia is socially acceptable.

SOB

No one is suggesting that it is. It is as acceptable as homosexuality 100 years ago. Do you see a trend?

You refuse to acknowledge that pedo's will start using the same excuses of being born that way; other cultures at times have accepted it; stop discriminating against people who are different . What will be your response to them?

Pedos cant use "the same excuse" because they are harming children. You cant see the difference?

SOB

The same excuses as "being born that way" and "accepting people who are different."

You changed the topic from marriage to being socially accepted. Now you are changing back to marriage again.

Fine, in regards to marriage; the definitions of a child and a pedophile are legal clarifications. That can be changed. There is always the possibility that in thirty years from now a 35 year old man will be able to marry a 13 year old. Your reason that it is harming the child is dependent on the current definition of child and what is classed as a pedo. If the law is changed, it would no longer be considered harmful, as harm is only assumed based on the current law. (even if I personally consider it sick and harmful irrespective of any laws).

You are a liar. I didnt say marriage OR socially acceptable there. you misrepresent and quote out of context and you wonder how i knew you were freediver.

Quote:
The same excuses as "being born that way" and "accepting people who are different."

Nope. the criteria has always been "as long as they arent hurting anyone". liar.

SOB

Yes you did.

So you think I'm freediver? I'm happy to let any mod check my ISP to prove that I am not him (or anyone else).

I have not misquoted or misrepresented you. You have however misrepresented me just in the quotes above. You seriously have no comprehension of written English. Do you think it is a coincidence that several people in just this thread have given up replying to you? Or do just assume that we are all the same person to avoid having to deal with the possibility that you are unable to understand an argument?

I truly hope you came off a boat. I would hate to think that Australian education is this bad.

It is distinctly possible that his education is pre-war (WW2). his brthdate certainly is.

If he is in anyway representative of that era it is amazing that we made it this far as a nation. I assumed he was late teens.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #286 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 8:28pm

Quantum wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 8:19pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 8:07pm:
Quantum wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:34pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:23pm:
Quantum wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:15pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:01pm:
Quantum wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 6:42pm:
Thats pretty rich from ppl that are suggesting that paedophilia is socially acceptable.

SOB

No one is suggesting that it is. It is as acceptable as homosexuality 100 years ago. Do you see a trend?

You refuse to acknowledge that pedo's will start using the same excuses of being born that way; other cultures at times have accepted it; stop discriminating against people who are different . What will be your response to them?

Pedos cant use "the same excuse" because they are harming children. You cant see the difference?

SOB

You changed the topic from marriage to being socially accepted. Now you are changing back to marriage again.

Fine, in regards to marriage; the definitions of a child and a pedophile are legal clarifications. That can be changed. There is always the possibility that in thirty years from now a 35 year old man will be able to marry a 13 year old. Your reason that it is harming the child is dependent on the current definition of child and what is classed as a pedo. If the law is changed, it would no longer be considered harmful, as harm is only assumed based on the current law. (even if I personally consider it sick and harmful irrespective of any laws).

You are a liar. I didnt say marriage OR socially acceptable there. you misrepresent and quote out of context and you wonder how i knew you were freediver.

Quote:

Nope. the criteria has always been "as long as they arent hurting anyone". liar.

SOB

Yes you did.

So you think I'm freediver? I'm happy to let any mod check my ISP to prove that I am not him (or anyone else).

I have not misquoted or misrepresented you. You have however misrepresented me just in the quotes above. You seriously have no comprehension of written English. Do you think it is a coincidence that several people in just this thread have given up replying to you? Or do just assume that we are all the same person to avoid having to deal with the possibility that you are unable to understand an argument?

I truly hope you came off a boat. I would hate to think that Australian education is this bad.

It is distinctly possible that his education is pre-war (WW2). his brthdate certainly is.

If he is in anyway representative of that era it is amazing that we made it this far as a nation. I assumed he was late teens.

he arguing/debating skill makes pansi look pretty good. The only equivalent is greens_lose who as far as anyone can tell has never actually debated the same point that everyone else is. he just slides areound topics like snot on a doorknob and with the same value. Borg however, seems not to ever really know what is going on outside his own world-view.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #287 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 10:46pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 6:30pm:
... wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 6:15pm:
I give up.

FD had the same experience with him in the private schools debate. unfortunately Borg is literally too stupid to understand the argument. Some here are too pig-headed to accept an opinion but Brg actually IS too stupid. You are not alone. most people realise this pretty quick.

The stupid SOB is BOTH dumb guards. The way his mind works is captured here perfectly. They must know him personally.

IP Logged

MOTR
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #288 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 1:19am

longweekend58 wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 8:04pm:
MOTR wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:21pm:
Soren wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 3:45pm:
FriYAY wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 3:42pm:
I think gays want to get married because it is a link to being normal.

I agree, that's the point of the same sex marriage push, to normalise homosexuality.

Homosexuality is normal.

no it isnt. by any definition is it an ABBERRATION on the norm. that doesnt necessarily mean we should discriminate but a small minority does not become the norm because you want it to be so.

Grey eyed people are less common than same sex attracted people. Are grey eyed people an aberration. If so most of us are abnormal for one reason or other.

Hunt says Coalition accepts IPCC findings

"What does this mean? It means that we need to do practical things that actually reduce emissions."

IP Logged

MOTR
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #289 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 1:28am

longweekend58 wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 8:06pm:
MOTR wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:26pm:
Those claiming some sort of equivalency between pedophilia and homosexuality are as offensive as a those who compare interracial sex to bestiality.

sigh. no one and I repeat NO ONE is comparing the two behaviours. they are comparing the supporting arguments and finding they are almost identical.

THAT IS THE ARGUMENT

It's a long thread, Longy, I might have missed the post, but I have yet to see you make this argument. I've seen you jump to this conclusion, but I've yet to see you make the argument. For the two arguments to be "almost" identical they would have to have "almost" identical premises. It's the implied premise I find offensive.

Hunt says Coalition accepts IPCC findings

"What does this mean? It means that we need to do practical things that actually reduce emissions."

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #290 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 6:14am

Quote:

Thats because pedos are a different thing to a gay person. A pedo causes harm to a child. This will never be accepted.

Quote:

your lie not mine. I never said they were "born that way"

Thing is - its not the same. Gays are not pedos. Gays are just ppl with a different sexual orientation to you (if thats true - cant assume anything here can we). However okay - present your case that pedos are "born that way". dont forget to present your case for "accepting them".

Quote:

Education? you were TAUGHT to use faulty logic like that?

Quote:

lol. thats a bit of an exaggeration isnt it? So you are ageist too. You going to voluntarily euthanise when you reach a certain age?

MOTR said:
Quote:
It's the implied premise I find offensive.

Yes and they arent making the actual argument either.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Quantum
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #291 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 8:24am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 6:14am:
Quote:

Thats because pedos are a different thing to a gay person. A pedo causes harm to a child. This will never be accepted.

Quote:

Thing is - its not the same. Gays are not pedos. Gays are just ppl with a different sexual orientation to you (if thats true - cant assume anything here can we). However okay - present your case that pedos are "born that way". dont forget to present your case for "accepting them".

Quote:

Quote:

lol. thats a bit of an exaggeration isnt it? So you are ageist too. You going to voluntarily euthanise when you reach a certain age?

MOTR said:
Quote:

SOB

Stop mixing up different people's quotes, and stop quoting out of context. It's amazing how you can do the very thing you accuse others of and not see it.

While your learning those basic rules of discussion, try to also keep up with the difference between someone making a claim themselves, in contrast to pointing out the argument that can logically be made by a particular group. That distinction completely changes the meaning of what has been said.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #292 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 8:41am

Quantum wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 8:24am:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MOTR said:
Quote:

SOB

Stop mixing up different people's quotes, and stop quoting out of context. It's amazing how you can do the very thing you accuse others of and not see it.

While your learning those basic rules of discussion, try to also keep up with the difference between someone making a claim themselves, in contrast to pointing out the argument that can logically be made by a particular group. That distinction completely changes the meaning of what has been said.

lololol dont like it done back to you? Wasnt really out of context though was it. you are saying that paedophiles and homosexuals are the same argument right? Well lets hear it. Lets hear the argument for paedophiles to be married.

As for MOTR i put his name next to his quote and ill quote who i please in my post. Its referenced properly.

Meanwhile did you provide a valid argument? No? Just attempted insults? Try again. Provide your argument for paedophiles being equal and accepted in society.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Quantum
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #293 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 8:49am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 8:41am:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MOTR said:
Quote:

SOB

lololol dont like it done back to you? Wasnt really out of context though was it. you are saying that paedophiles and homosexuals are the same argument right? Well lets hear it. Lets hear the argument for paedophiles to be married.

As for MOTR i put his name next to his quote and ill quote who i please in my post. Its referenced properly.

Meanwhile did you provide a valid argument? No? Just attempted insults? Try again. Provide your argument for paedophiles being equal and accepted in society.

SOB

Firstly, you mixed up quotes between longweekend and myself.

Secondly, anyone but yourself can see that I have not been misquoting you. The statements, quotes and the timeline in which they happened are preserved in this thread to be checked. If I misquoted you, prove it.

Thirdly (and this is where it all went downhill) you keep changing the discussion between marriage and scocial acceptance. These are two different things. Even in this very post you have mixed the two up.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #294 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 8:52am

Quantum wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 8:49am:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MOTR said:
Quote:

SOB

SOB

Secondly, anyone but yourself can see that I have not been misquoting you. The statements, quotes and the timeline in which they happened are preserved in this thread to be checked. If I missed quoted you, prove it.

Thirdly (and this is where it all went downhill) you keep changing the discussion between marriage and scocial acceptance. These are two different things. Even in this very post you have mixed the two up.

No you have mixed them up. We were talking about marriage. If you changed the subject to something else i missed it. You said the argument is the same. (Works for either topic anyway) so lets see the argument.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Quantum
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #295 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 9:09am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 8:52am:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MOTR said:
Quote:

SOB

SOB

Secondly, anyone but yourself can see that I have not been misquoting you. The statements, quotes and the timeline in which they happened are preserved in this thread to be checked. If I missed quoted you, prove it.

No you have mixed them up. We were talking about marriage. If you changed the subject to something else i missed it. You said the argument is the same. (Works for either topic anyway) so lets see the argument.

SOB

You changed it right here,

SOB

No one had suggested that it was. That was a misrepresentation by you.

Once you did this, it was then explained to you the way it may be argued by pedo's in the future (it was hypothetical), by making the claim that they were born that way and therefore should not be persecuted.

No one was saying that they are accepted socially today. You made the accusation that people were saying that. In doing so you changed the discussion from marriage to social acceptance which are two different things.

For example; homosexuals are socially accepted today, but gay marriage is not permitted. So any claim that social acceptance and marriage are the same thing is clearly wrong. Likewise, if there comes a day that pedophiles are socially accepted (and again, no one is claiming that they currently are),  that does not mean they will be permitted to marry children.

I noticed that you didn't admit to mixing my quotes with longweekend after claiming that you had not mixed quotes.
« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2012 at 10:05am by Quantum »  

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #296 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 9:14am

MOTR wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 1:28am:
longweekend58 wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 8:06pm:
MOTR wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:26pm:
Those claiming some sort of equivalency between pedophilia and homosexuality are as offensive as a those who compare interracial sex to bestiality.

sigh. no one and I repeat NO ONE is comparing the two behaviours. they are comparing the supporting arguments and finding they are almost identical.

THAT IS THE ARGUMENT

It's a long thread, Longy, I might have missed the post, but I have yet to see you make this argument. I've seen you jump to this conclusion, but I've yet to see you make the argument. For the two arguments to be "almost" identical they would have to have "almost" identical premises. It's the implied premise I find offensive.

grandmaster and I have bothe been making the same point: that the arguments used in favour of gay marriage are the same that could be used in support of incest etc. Both of us are saying that the gay marriage arguments presented are so far, unpersuasive. You may beieve in gay marriage and clearly you do, but the arguments for it however are not very convincing beyong 'I support it'. And of course, that is your right. What we are saying is that dont pretend that your position is based on overwhelming argument. it isnt.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #297 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 9:18am

This has been a pretty good thread and better than most. It actually had element of true debate! arguing the point as against nothing but abuse.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #298 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 9:57am

MOTR wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 1:19am:
longweekend58 wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 8:04pm:
MOTR wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:21pm:
Soren wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 3:45pm:
FriYAY wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 3:42pm:
I think gays want to get married because it is a link to being normal.

I agree, that's the point of the same sex marriage push, to normalise homosexuality.

Homosexuality is normal.

no it isnt. by any definition is it an ABBERRATION on the norm. that doesnt necessarily mean we should discriminate but a small minority does not become the norm because you want it to be so.

Grey eyed people are less common than same sex attracted people. Are grey eyed people an aberration. If so most of us are abnormal for one reason or other.

Grey eyed people only look into your eyes like blue and brown eyed people (ie they are not doing anything different with their eyes). Gays want to get up your arse.

Do you notice any difference? Probably not.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #299 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 12:26pm

Quantum wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 9:09am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 8:52am:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MOTR said:
Quote:

SOB

SOB

SOB

You changed it right here,

SOB

No one had suggested that it was. That was a misrepresentation by you.

Once you did this, it was then explained to you the way it may be argued by pedo's in the future (it was hypothetical), by making the claim that they were born that way and therefore should not be persecuted.

No one was saying that they are accepted socially today. You made the accusation that people were saying that. In doing so you changed the discussion from marriage to social acceptance which are two different things.

For example; homosexuals are socially accepted today, but gay marriage is not permitted. So any claim that social acceptance and marriage are the same thing is clearly wrong. Likewise, if there comes a day that pedophiles are socially accepted (and again, no one is claiming that they currently are),  that does not mean they will be permitted to marry children.

I noticed that you didn't admit to mixing my quotes with longweekend after claiming that you had not mixed quotes.

Rightio i used the wrong reference and of course instead of answering the question you had to argue about semantics.

That they were "born that way" isnt going to get them accepted in society. It also isnt going to get them allowed to marry.

Gays on  the other hand are harmless and adults with a different (supposedly) sexual orientation to you. They harm nobody and will be allowed to marry. Despite all this crap from the fairytale believers it will eventually come to pass that all ppl are equal in the eyes of the government and marriage.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27
Send Topic Print