Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27
Send Topic Print
Why R Homos and Greens so rude? (Read 18432 times)
Quantum
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Why R Homos and Greens so rude?
Reply #270 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 6:30pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 6:19pm:
Quantum wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 6:09pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 5:45pm:
Quote:
Actually you are the one that has been insulting. I haven't called you a dickhead or anything like that.

Didnt call you one either

"you are just being a dickhead"

I suggest you don't go walking into any pubs and accuse people of being dickheads. I doubt the excuse I didn't call you a dickhead will wash.

Quote:
Pretty sure i havent refused to answer it. Maybe i havent answered THIS TIME because im getting sick of the same excuses all the time. Basically it wont come up. Its not on anyone agenda. Its a silly example that wont ever happen.

And...

I havent given it any thought and dont have an opinion on it except that its silly and wont ever come up.

I'm sure people said the same thing about gay marriage 50 years ago.

Do you really think that incest, pedophillia, and other abnormal sexual desires don't exist? That if homosexuality gets accepted and then granted marriage that these other minorities won't push for their own acceptance and legal standing?

Oh, one last thing...

Quote:
Pretty sure i havent refused to answer it. Maybe i havent answered THIS TIME because im getting sick of the same excuses all the time.

Followed by...

I havent given it any thought and dont have an opinion on it.

Nice try.

I see. Another freeliar clone.

SOB

I see another aversion from actually debating anything. Instead you seem obsessed to run around in circles spewing the same ill conceived opinions without ever having your worldview questioned.

Don't ever expect anyone to ever agree with your views when you don't even understand them yourself.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #271 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 6:30pm

... wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 6:15pm:
I give up.

FD had the same experience with him in the private schools debate. unfortunately Borg is literally too stupid to understand the argument. Some here are too pig-headed to accept an opinion but Brg actually IS too stupid. You are not alone. most people realise this pretty quick.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Quantum
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #272 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 6:32pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 6:26pm:
me of all ppl - yeah but you didnt get my lil ironic hit back did you

yeah took me a while to recognise you

SOB

So now your suggesting I am someone's sock?

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #273 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 6:36pm

Thats pretty rich from ppl that are suggesting that paedophilia is socially acceptable.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Quantum
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #274 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 6:42pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 6:36pm:
Thats pretty rich from ppl that are suggesting that paedophilia is socially acceptable.

SOB

No one is suggesting that it is. It is as acceptable as homosexuality 100 years ago. Do you see a trend?

You refuse to acknowledge that pedo's will start using the same excuses of being born that way; other cultures at times have accepted it; stop discriminating against people who are different . What will be your response to them?

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #275 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:01pm

Quantum wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 6:42pm:

SOB

No one is suggesting that it is. It is as acceptable as homosexuality 100 years ago. Do you see a trend?

You refuse to acknowledge that pedo's will start using the same excuses of being born that way; other cultures at times have accepted it; stop discriminating against people who are different . What will be your response to them?

Pedos cant use "the same excuse" because they are harming children. You cant see the difference?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Quantum
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #276 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:15pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:01pm:

SOB

Pedos cant use "the same excuse" because they are harming children. You cant see the difference?

SOB

The same excuses as "being born that way" and "accepting people who are different."

You changed the topic from marriage to being socially accepted. Now you are changing back to marriage again.

Fine, in regards to marriage; the definitions of a child and a pedophile are legal clarifications. That can be changed. There is always the possibility that in thirty years from now a 35 year old man will be able to marry a 13 year old. Your reason that it is harming the child is dependent on the current definition of child and what is classed as a pedo. If the law is changed, it would no longer be considered harmful, as harm is only assumed based on the current law. (even if I personally consider it sick and harmful irrespective of any laws).

IP Logged

MOTR
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #277 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:21pm

Soren wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 3:45pm:
FriYAY wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 3:42pm:
I think gays want to get married because it is a link to being normal.

I agree, that's the point of the same sex marriage push, to normalise homosexuality.

Homosexuality is normal.

Hunt says Coalition accepts IPCC findings

"What does this mean? It means that we need to do practical things that actually reduce emissions."

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #278 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:23pm

Quantum wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:15pm:

SOB

SOB

The same excuses as "being born that way" and "accepting people who are different."

You changed the topic from marriage to being socially accepted. Now you are changing back to marriage again.

Fine, in regards to marriage; the definitions of a child and a pedophile are legal clarifications. That can be changed. There is always the possibility that in thirty years from now a 35 year old man will be able to marry a 13 year old. Your reason that it is harming the child is dependent on the current definition of child and what is classed as a pedo. If the law is changed, it would no longer be considered harmful, as harm is only assumed based on the current law. (even if I personally consider it sick and harmful irrespective of any laws).

You are a liar. I didnt say marriage OR socially acceptable there. you misrepresent and quote out of context and you wonder how i knew you were freediver.

Quote:

Nope. the criteria has always been "as long as they arent hurting anyone". liar.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

MOTR
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #279 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:26pm

Those claiming some sort of equivalency between pedophilia and homosexuality are as offensive as a those who compare interracial sex to bestiality.

"What does this mean? It means that we need to do practical things that actually reduce emissions."

IP Logged

MOTR
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #280 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:27pm

MOTR wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:26pm:
Those claiming some sort of equivalency between pedophilia and homosexuality are as offensive as a those who compare interracial sex to bestiality.

IP Logged

Quantum
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #281 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:34pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:23pm:

SOB

SOB

You are a liar. I didnt say marriage OR socially acceptable there. you misrepresent and quote out of context and you wonder how i knew you were freediver.

Quote:

Nope. the criteria has always been "as long as they arent hurting anyone". liar.

SOB

Yes you did.

So you think I'm freediver? I'm happy to let any mod check my ISP to prove that I am not him (or anyone else).

I have not misquoted or misrepresented you. You have however misrepresented me just in the quotes above. You seriously have no comprehension of written English. Do you think it is a coincidence that several people in just this thread have given up replying to you? Or do just assume that we are all the same person to avoid having to deal with the possibility that you are unable to understand an argument?

I truly hope you came off a boat. I would hate to think that Australian education is this bad.
« Last Edit: Jun 13th, 2012 at 8:06pm by Quantum »  

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #282 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 8:04pm

MOTR wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:21pm:
Soren wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 3:45pm:
FriYAY wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 3:42pm:
I think gays want to get married because it is a link to being normal.

I agree, that's the point of the same sex marriage push, to normalise homosexuality.

Homosexuality is normal.

no it isnt. by any definition is it an ABBERRATION on the norm. that doesnt necessarily mean we should discriminate but a small minority does not become the norm because you want it to be so.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #283 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 8:06pm

MOTR wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:26pm:

sigh. no one and I repeat NO ONE is comparing the two behaviours. they are comparing the supporting arguments and finding they are almost identical.

THAT IS THE ARGUMENT

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #284 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 8:07pm

Quantum wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:34pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 7:23pm:

SOB

SOB

Quote:

SOB

Yes you did.

So you think I'm freediver? I'm happy to let any mod check my ISP to prove that I am not him (or anyone else).

I have not misquoted or misrepresented you. You have however misrepresented me just in the quotes above. You seriously have no comprehension of written English. Do you think it is a coincidence that several people in just this thread have given up replying to you? Or do just assume that we are all the same person to avoid having to deal with the possibility that you are unable to understand an argument?

I truly hope you came off a boat. I would hate to think that Australian education is this bad.

It is distinctly possible that his education is pre-war (WW2). his brthdate certainly is.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27
Send Topic Print