Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Why R Homophobes So Rude? (Read 8688 times)
Soren
Gold Member

Re: Why R Homophobes So Rude?
Reply #30 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 8:17pm

____ wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 7:01pm:
Soren wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 6:58pm:
'Homophobes' - two guys smacking and sucking each other  - what's to like??

How do you know what same sex couples get up to ... been there, been done like a dinner?

Are you telling me that you guys are not just smacking and svcking and wanking each other?

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #31 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 8:44pm

Soren wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 8:17pm:

How do you know what same sex couples get up to ... been there, been done like a dinner?

Are you telling me that you guys are not just smacking and svcking and wanking each other?

No, am pointing out that you are speaking from a prospective of experience.

Like the studies show, difference between gay and homophobe ... gays know how to open the closet door. 

IP Logged

Maqqa
Gold Member

14% - that low?!

Reply #32 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 8:51pm

____ wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 8:44pm:

Like the studies show, difference between gay and homophobe ... gays know how to open the closet door. 

And get splinters on their d1(k

Bill 14% is not the alcohol content of that wine. It's your poll number

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #33 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 8:53pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 7:47pm:
... wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 7:39pm:
____ wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 2:48pm:
Bandt alarmed at anti-gay marriage hate mail received

AUSTRALIAN Greens MP Adam Bandt says he's worried and alarmed by the hate mail he has received over his support for same-sex marriage.

Mr Bandt was commenting on reports that several Federal MPs had received a barrage of angry responses regarding their support for gay marriage.

Fairfax papers said politicians from all sides, including Finance Minister Penny Wong, NSW Liberal MP Catherine Cusack and Mr Bandt, had received the hate mail.

Mr Bandt said the Greens had received dozens of "vitriolic emails".

"Certainly, the most vitriolic emails I've received have been about this issue," he told the Ten Network.

"I think people tend to think it's pretty easy to sit down and send an email off into the ether."

He said he was alarmed by the emails.

"I think that there's concern that the closer we get to equality, the more vitriolic these attacks are going to become.

"People feel like they've got a bit of a licence to talk about these personal things in very offensive ways.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/bandt-alarmed-at-anti-gay-marriage-ha...

It's called dissent, and a very mild form of it at that.  So if you haven't already, cross "writing a letter to your local MP" as a way to have your voice heard - they're not listening.  Worse, they cry to the media if their constituents dare express their opinion.  Who are these MP's representing?

So what else is there?  When even writing a letter to your local MP expressing your views is off limits, how do you get make your vote count?  Do we have to take matters into our own hands?  Will rioting in the streets make you happy?

bandt doesnt get 'it'. He's okay with fighting for his version of equality as long as only his side fights. Maybe he hasnt thought about what 'fight' actually means.

Its called being grown up. Only immature people use personal abuse in communications.

If these abusers were serious about swaying opinions then they would forward their opinions in constructive ways.

Their methods are more a revelation of defeat.

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #34 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 8:54pm

Maqqa wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 8:51pm:
____ wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 8:44pm:

And get splinters on their d1(k

and on cue, an example of my previous post.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #35 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 9:28pm

Soren wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 6:35pm:

AUSTRALIAN Greens MP Adam Bandt says he's worried and alarmed by the hate mail he has received over his support for same-sex marriage.

Mr Bandt was commenting on reports that several Federal MPs had received a barrage of angry responses regarding their support for gay marriage.

Fairfax papers said politicians from all sides, including Finance Minister Penny Wong, NSW Liberal MP Catherine Cusack and Mr Bandt, had received the hate mail.

"Certainly, the most vitriolic emails I've received have been about this issue," he told the Ten Network.

"I think people tend to think it's pretty easy to sit down and send an email off into the ether."

"I think that there's concern that the closer we get to equality, the more vitriolic these attacks are going to become.

"People feel like they've got a bit of a licence to talk about these personal things in very offensive ways.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/bandt-alarmed-at-anti-gay-marriage-ha...

The notion that two men fooking each other in the arse and sucking each other's d!cks is in any way equivalent to marriage is an affront to not only decency but good taste, too. So people, naturally, express themselves forcefully.

It is amazing, to say the least, that sodomites, cocksvckers, arse bandits and muff divers - if I may speak like Barry Mackenzie for a moment -  have the grotesque temerity to pretend otherwise. The whole 'gay marriage' push is what's supremely insensitive.

"Muff diver"
lmao.

Morality police are a huge part of the reason people despise religion.
These nits truly and passionately believe that they know what is and isn't morally right, and want everyone else to conform to the standards that they believe are right.

I was tremendously promiscuous when I was young, and it is a very happy and comforting memory for any old bastard to have.
So to hear people say what sexual practices they believe are acceptable, and what are perversions, is pretty funny.
If they are not hurting anyone, and they are not forcing you to watch, then what the hell business is it of anyone else to even dream they have the right to condemn it?

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #36 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 9:45pm

On the contrary Mozza I don't think people are questioning what goes on in the bedroom and behind closed doors.

In fact in the Western world we permit and tolerate homosexuals a damn sight better than elsewhere.

Slightly off the point a minute, but that's what strikes me as so funny that Buzz and Greens will defend and support the rights of Muslims in Australia when those very people think they are an abomination - something that I think they just haven't thought through...

Anyway back to my point.
I too enjoyed my time in my 20s as you and racked up a decent score at the crease.

I don't deny the rights of homosexuals to exist, have a relationship and if they so wish, to register this relationship to equate their legal rights as the same as a long term de-facto couple.

However is it really a bridge too far to keeping marriage to be between a man and a woman?

I just think homosexuals should be bloody grateful what they have in Australia and the western world, they just don't know when to stop.
They end up offending middle of the roaders like myself with this pushing.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

angeleyes
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 9:49pm

I too enjoyed my time in my 20s as you and racked up a decent score at the crease.

Never heard it called that before.

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #38 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 9:53pm

angeleyes wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 9:49pm:

Never heard it called that before.

Quite common in England.
Though occasionally I will admit the quality could have been better.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #39 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 9:55pm

Andrei.Hicks wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 9:45pm:
On the contrary Mozza I don't think people are questioning what goes on in the bedroom and behind closed doors.

In fact in the Western world we permit and tolerate homosexuals a damn sight better than elsewhere.

Slightly off the point a minute, but that's what strikes me as so funny that Buzz and Greens will defend and support the rights of Muslims in Australia when those very people think they are an abomination - something that I think they just haven't thought through...

Anyway back to my point.

I don't deny the rights of homosexuals to exist, have a relationship and if they so wish, to register this relationship to equate their legal rights as the same as a long term de-facto couple.

However is it really a bridge too far to keeping marriage to be between a man and a woman?

I just think homosexuals should be bloody grateful what they have in Australia and the western world, they just don't know when to stop.
They end up offending middle of the roaders like myself with this pushing.

I do not support homosexual "Marriage", though I absolutely support fully equal recognition of homosexual unions, I just want them to stop wanting everyone to redefine words to suit them.
Be proud of who they are, and celebrate their individuality, rather than promote blurring the lines for an unknown agenda.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #40 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 10:05pm

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #41 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 10:53pm

mozzaok wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 9:28pm:
Soren wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 6:35pm:

The notion that two men fooking each other in the arse and sucking each other's d!cks is in any way equivalent to marriage is an affront to not only decency but good taste, too. So people, naturally, express themselves forcefully.

It is amazing, to say the least, that sodomites, cocksvckers, arse bandits and muff divers - if I may speak like Barry Mackenzie for a moment -  have the grotesque temerity to pretend otherwise. The whole 'gay marriage' push is what's supremely insensitive.

"Muff diver"
lmao.

Morality police are a huge part of the reason people despise religion.
These nits truly and passionately believe that they know what is and isn't morally right, and want everyone else to conform to the standards that they believe are right.

I was tremendously promiscuous when I was young, and it is a very happy and comforting memory for any old bastard to have.
So to hear people say what sexual practices they believe are acceptable, and what are perversions, is pretty funny.
If they are not hurting anyone, and they are not forcing you to watch, then what the hell business is it of anyone else to even dream they have the right to condemn it?

It's nobody's business. Be as perverted as you like.
Just don't pretend that perverse is normal. And if you pretend it in your own head, don't expect everyone else to also pretend likewise. And most of all, don't get all fooking gay and shrill when people don't agree with your 'arse smacking and cock sucking and muff diving is normal' wheeze.

That's 'all we are saying' as the poets of Liverpool used to croon. Is that so difficult?

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #42 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 11:04pm

mozzaok wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 9:55pm:
I do not support homosexual "Marriage", though I absolutely support fully equal recognition of homosexual unions.

I think you area a schizophrenic.

Quite common among people who are,  or in any case are desperate to be seen as,  'noice'. They - you -  feel the social pressure on the back of the neck to be so. They - you - are sacrificing clear thinking and  personal integrity and they  - you - come out with a totally bizarre thing like you have just come out with.

Your stance is: I didn't sh!t in it, I just sh@t next to it - and then scraped it in. BIG difference'.

Laughable.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #43 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 11:11pm

yeah like i dont really care about gay marriage eitherway but i never got when people say ' i dont support gay marriage but i do support civil unions' -  there's utterly no difference besides words.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #44 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 11:15pm

JC Denton wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 10:05pm:

RamZ for Sex Discrimination Commissioner!!

Kenneth Pinyan (1960 – 2005) was a divorced father and Boeing engineer - remember that when you fly next, kids.

« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2012 at 11:20pm by Soren »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Send Topic Print