Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Why R Homophobes So Rude? (Read 8673 times)
Soren
Gold Member

Re: Why R Homophobes So Rude?
Reply #15 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 6:46pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 6:40pm:
Soren wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 6:35pm:
____ wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 2:48pm:
Bandt alarmed at anti-gay marriage hate mail received

AUSTRALIAN Greens MP Adam Bandt says he's worried and alarmed by the hate mail he has received over his support for same-sex marriage.

Mr Bandt was commenting on reports that several Federal MPs had received a barrage of angry responses regarding their support for gay marriage.

Fairfax papers said politicians from all sides, including Finance Minister Penny Wong, NSW Liberal MP Catherine Cusack and Mr Bandt, had received the hate mail.

Mr Bandt said the Greens had received dozens of "vitriolic emails".

"Certainly, the most vitriolic emails I've received have been about this issue," he told the Ten Network.

"I think people tend to think it's pretty easy to sit down and send an email off into the ether."

He said he was alarmed by the emails.

"I think that there's concern that the closer we get to equality, the more vitriolic these attacks are going to become.

"People feel like they've got a bit of a licence to talk about these personal things in very offensive ways.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/bandt-alarmed-at-anti-gay-marriage-ha...

The notion that two men fooking each other in the arse and sucking each other's d!cks is in any way equivalent to marriage is an affront to not only decency but good taste, too. So people, naturally, express themselves forcefully.

It is amazing, to say the least, that sodomites, cocksvckers, arse bandits and muff divers - if I may speak like Barry Mackenzie for a moment -  have the grotesque temerity to pretend otherwise. The whole 'gay marriage' push is what's supremely insensitive.

How very tolerant of you soren. And theres gay women too you know. They want to get married too. In fact some of the gays want to have children either adopting to ivf etc. Its happening mate. You might as well get used to it. You dont have to do it though. They wont effect you or your marriage. It will be okay. No need to fear.

SOB

Cheesy

I am not calling you a totally unmoored and oblivious doofus because FD told me not to.

I am a good citizen.  Shocked

Get this, oh-she-who-is-no-different-from-any-normal-person: marriage is NOT JUST about the two people who marry.

I know you don't understand but one tries to educate you. Hope, you see, it's all about hope.

« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2012 at 6:56pm by Soren »  

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 6:58pm

'Homophobes' - two guys smacking and sucking each other  - what's to like??

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #17 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 7:01pm

Soren wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 6:58pm:

How do you know what same sex couples get up to ... been there, been done like a dinner?

IP Logged

Gist
Gold Member

I am not a sock, I am
a human being!

Reply #18 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 7:02pm

I thought you LOVED sucking? It's right there as your avatar. It should be your signature:

"bySoren.
I suck"

"When our military goes to war it should be for purposes and objectives clearly in Australia’s interests, not merely because the Americans want some company" - Malcolm Fraser (2012 Whitlam Oration)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 7:02pm

tell Mr Bandt to toughen up a tad.. he chose politics it goes with the job..

does this silly goose think he is the only one to receive stuff like this..

get a life.or get out..boo hoo.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #20 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 7:03pm

lololol and you call me stupid?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Gist
Gold Member

I am not a sock, I am
a human being!

Reply #21 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 7:04pm

cods wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 7:02pm:
tell Mr Bandt to toughen up a tad.. he chose politics it goes with the job..

does this silly goose think he is the only one to receive stuff like this..

get a life.or get out..boo hoo.

Says the one who was crying today over being called a

HYPOCRITE

"When our military goes to war it should be for purposes and objectives clearly in Australia’s interests, not merely because the Americans want some company" - Malcolm Fraser (2012 Whitlam Oration)

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #22 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 7:05pm

Quote:
Get this, oh-she-who-is-no-different-from-any-normal-person: marriage is NOT JUST about the two people who marry.

Sure it is girl. What else would it be about?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

progressiveslol
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 7:12pm

Is this another so called respectable scientists who got death threat emails type of BS.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 7:12pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 7:05pm:
Quote:

SOB

are you greens_lose's brother/sister? You demonstrate the same intransigence. Or are you pansi's demented half-brother. You demonstrate her low IQ.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #25 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 7:32pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 7:12pm:
Quote:

SOB

are you greens_lose's brother/sister? You demonstrate the same intransigence. Or are you pansi's demented half-brother. You demonstrate her low IQ.

lol you cant answer the question either huh?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #26 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 7:39pm

AUSTRALIAN Greens MP Adam Bandt says he's worried and alarmed by the hate mail he has received over his support for same-sex marriage.

Mr Bandt was commenting on reports that several Federal MPs had received a barrage of angry responses regarding their support for gay marriage.

Fairfax papers said politicians from all sides, including Finance Minister Penny Wong, NSW Liberal MP Catherine Cusack and Mr Bandt, had received the hate mail.

"Certainly, the most vitriolic emails I've received have been about this issue," he told the Ten Network.

"I think people tend to think it's pretty easy to sit down and send an email off into the ether."

"I think that there's concern that the closer we get to equality, the more vitriolic these attacks are going to become.

"People feel like they've got a bit of a licence to talk about these personal things in very offensive ways.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/bandt-alarmed-at-anti-gay-marriage-ha...

It's called dissent, and a very mild form of it at that.  So if you haven't already, cross "writing a letter to your local MP" as a way to have your voice heard - they're not listening.  Worse, they cry to the media if their constituents dare express their opinion.  Who are these MP's representing?

So what else is there?  When even writing a letter to your local MP expressing your views is off limits, how do you get make your vote count?  Do we have to take matters into our own hands?  Will rioting in the streets make you happy?

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 7:47pm

... wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 7:39pm:

It's called dissent, and a very mild form of it at that.  So if you haven't already, cross "writing a letter to your local MP" as a way to have your voice heard - they're not listening.  Worse, they cry to the media if their constituents dare express their opinion.  Who are these MP's representing?

So what else is there?  When even writing a letter to your local MP expressing your views is off limits, how do you get make your vote count?  Do we have to take matters into our own hands?  Will rioting in the streets make you happy?

bandt doesnt get 'it'. He's okay with fighting for his version of equality as long as only his side fights. Maybe he hasnt thought about what 'fight' actually means.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #28 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 7:59pm

Quote:

SOB

I know you don't understand any of it.

Marriage, as a social institution, is about being a bridge between the dead, the living and the not-yet-born.

But as I say, this is too hard a concept for the likes of you, living in your 8 second attention span world.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 8:07pm

Soren wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 7:59pm:
Quote:

SOB

I know you don't understand any of it.

Marriage, as a social institution, is about being a bridge between the dead, the living and the not-yet-born.

But as I say, this is too hard a concept for the likes of you, living in your 8 second attention span world.

8 seconds? Im only willing to give him 3 seconds.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Send Topic Print