Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Why R Homophobes So Rude? (Read 8618 times)
____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Why R Homophobes So Rude?
Jun 10th, 2012 at 2:48pm

Bandt alarmed at anti-gay marriage hate mail received

AUSTRALIAN Greens MP Adam Bandt says he's worried and alarmed by the hate mail he has received over his support for same-sex marriage.

Mr Bandt was commenting on reports that several Federal MPs had received a barrage of angry responses regarding their support for gay marriage.

Fairfax papers said politicians from all sides, including Finance Minister Penny Wong, NSW Liberal MP Catherine Cusack and Mr Bandt, had received the hate mail.

Mr Bandt said the Greens had received dozens of "vitriolic emails".

"Certainly, the most vitriolic emails I've received have been about this issue," he told the Ten Network.

"I think people tend to think it's pretty easy to sit down and send an email off into the ether."

He said he was alarmed by the emails.

"I think that there's concern that the closer we get to equality, the more vitriolic these attacks are going to become.

"People feel like they've got a bit of a licence to talk about these personal things in very offensive ways.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/bandt-alarmed-at-anti-gay-marriage-ha...

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Re: Why R Homophobes So Rude?
Reply #1 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 2:54pm

People need to have more care on this issue.

Homosexuals in this country are very loud and they also can be very rude.

I have seen a demonstration in Sydney center and the signs and things they say are rude and offensive to religion and people who follow the Church.

In my experience homosexual people in Australia can also be much less rude than they are.

If they behave this way in Jerusalem let me tell you there would be a riot.

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #2 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 3:02pm

Yet it is the homophobes and not the gays who are posting offensive mail to MPs.

Me think homophobes should step back and take a long hard look at themselves.

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #3 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 3:04pm

____ wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 3:02pm:
Yet it is the homophobes and not the gays who are posting offensive mail to MPs.

Tell me - have you seen some of the demonstrations of gay people and what they shout and write on signs about the Church and religious people?

You do think it is rude?

It is offensive to people who are religious?
You do not care about their feelings?

IP Logged

Maqqa
Gold Member

14% - that low?!

Reply #4 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 3:20pm

Avram Horowitz wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 3:04pm:

Tell me - have you seen some of the demonstrations of gay people and what they shout and write on signs about the Church and religious people?

You do think it is rude?

I don't believe he supports gays anymore than he supports any Greens ideology.

He's trying to get into Parliament via posting on forums then Tweeting it

Bill 14% is not the alcohol content of that wine. It's your poll number

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 3:28pm

Homophobia, just another phobia, in this case the fear of homosexuals. People with phobia's behave in strange ways.

Have you ever seen a person who is scared of getting a needle? you'd think the doctor was coming at them with an axe to chop their arm off.

Fear overtakes them to the point where they act irrationally, vitriolic emails to an MP is just one example.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #6 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 3:30pm

You do think it is rude?

Well @ least gays are real.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

It_is_the_Darkness
Gold Member

Australian Politics

in a ReTardis
Reply #7 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 3:41pm

Christ!
More bloody Gays and Rednecks !!

Why can't we focus on better things like people who undertake Celibacy for a greater cause and people in mixed-race relationships who have to put up with more than what Gays do.

The anus was never meant for sex. Full stop.

SUCKING ON MY TITTIES, LIKE I KNOW YOU WANT TO.

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #8 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 3:45pm

Maqqa wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 3:20pm:

You do think it is rude?

I don't believe he supports gays anymore than he supports any Greens ideology.

He's trying to get into Parliament via posting on forums then Tweeting it

Is that how you get into parliament in Australia?

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 5:56pm

Avram Horowitz wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 2:54pm:

I have seen a demonstration in Sydney center and the signs and things they say are rude and offensive to religion and people who follow the Church.

In my experience homosexual people in Australia can also be much less rude than they are.

This post enforces your point to the thread, greens_win.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 6:22pm

Adam Bandt is a pretentious pig. And thats his good points. the ALP despises him openly and you only have to listen to him (or worse, talk with him) to know why. To talk with him is to feel like you need a shower afterwards.

its nothing about homophobia. the man is a slimeball representing an unpopular party who barely gives lipserve to the idea of democracy.
« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2012 at 6:52pm by longweekend58 »  

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 6:35pm

____ wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 2:48pm:

AUSTRALIAN Greens MP Adam Bandt says he's worried and alarmed by the hate mail he has received over his support for same-sex marriage.

Mr Bandt was commenting on reports that several Federal MPs had received a barrage of angry responses regarding their support for gay marriage.

Fairfax papers said politicians from all sides, including Finance Minister Penny Wong, NSW Liberal MP Catherine Cusack and Mr Bandt, had received the hate mail.

"Certainly, the most vitriolic emails I've received have been about this issue," he told the Ten Network.

"I think people tend to think it's pretty easy to sit down and send an email off into the ether."

"I think that there's concern that the closer we get to equality, the more vitriolic these attacks are going to become.

"People feel like they've got a bit of a licence to talk about these personal things in very offensive ways.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/bandt-alarmed-at-anti-gay-marriage-ha...

The notion that two men fooking each other in the arse and sucking each other's d!cks is in any way equivalent to marriage is an affront to not only decency but good taste, too. So people, naturally, express themselves forcefully.

It is amazing, to say the least, that sodomites, cocksvckers, arse bandits and muff divers - if I may speak like Barry Mackenzie for a moment -  have the grotesque temerity to pretend otherwise. The whole 'gay marriage' push is what's supremely insensitive.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #12 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 6:40pm

Soren wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 6:35pm:
____ wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 2:48pm:

The notion that two men fooking each other in the arse and sucking each other's d!cks is in any way equivalent to marriage is an affront to not only decency but good taste, too. So people, naturally, express themselves forcefully.

It is amazing, to say the least, that sodomites, cocksvckers, arse bandits and muff divers - if I may speak like Barry Mackenzie for a moment -  have the grotesque temerity to pretend otherwise. The whole 'gay marriage' push is what's supremely insensitive.

How very tolerant of you soren. And theres gay women too you know. They want to get married too. In fact some of the gays want to have children either adopting to ivf etc. Its happening mate. You might as well get used to it. You dont have to do it though. They wont effect you or your marriage. It will be okay. No need to fear.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #13 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 6:40pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 6:22pm:
Adam Bandt is a pretentious pig. And thats his good points. the ALP despises him openly and you only have to listen to him (or sorse talk with him) to know why. To talek with him is to feel like you need a shower afterwards.

its nothing about homophobia. the man is a slimeball representing an unpopular party who barely gives lipserve to the idea of democracy.

Think we may have discovered one of the unsigned authors.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 6:42pm

skippy. wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 5:56pm:
Avram Horowitz wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 2:54pm:

This post enforces your point to the thread, greens_win.

You are a working class cockfancying prole of the first order so you would say that. Even Danish pastry reminds you of cock suckin' and swallowing. It's the custard, innit.

Pathetic.

But I suppose, being a conflicted invert as you are, the best cover up you have is to get all militant and diversionary.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
Send Topic Print