Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
PM Will Make The Loudmouth Miners Pay. (Read 3136 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: PM Will Make The Loudmouth Miners Pay.
Reply #15 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 10:08am

cods wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 10:04am:
John Smith wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 9:29am:
she has a point .... he is a loud mouth

nice of her to point it out.. I am sure she thinks the same of the grey brigade..

shes awfully rude isnt she?.. imagine what she says about them behind closed doors.

why? all the opinions you have about everyone you know off are all good opinions? and how is it any different to some of Abbotts comments in the past? I thought it was a nice way to describe them ... much nicer than what I would have said about them

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 10:09am

John Smith wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 9:50am:
The main point is that unions represent thousands of people palmer represents himself, fatfart herself and so on ... .... yes unions have their agenda but at least they don't pretend to be doing it for anything else .... why doesn't Palmer come out and say the truth? mining tax will reduce his profits , thats why he wants it stopped ... it certainly hasn't put a dent in his plans to mine the country to oblivion, so his excuse about his mines going elsewhere don't wash .....

think you will find they all have mining interests elsewhere... did you read where Nathan Tinkler has moved offshore.. going to live in Singapore.

not sure what he would spend in a year of living.. but he wont be spending it here will he?

this is what the rich guy can afford to do..he doesnt have to live here with our high cost of living.like our top celebs.. how many of them choose to have Australia as their home base?? not many.

IP Logged

angeleyes
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 10:10am

John Smith wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 10:08am:

nice of her to point it out.. I am sure she thinks the same of the grey brigade..

shes awfully rude isnt she?.. imagine what she says about them behind closed doors.

why? all the opinions you have about everyone you know off are all good opinions? and how is it any different to some of Abbotts comments in the past? I thought it was a nice way to describe them ... much nicer than what I would have said about them

I have revised my opinion.

Third grade is now my guess.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 10:13am

you miss the point. JS  would you mind telling me how old you are or least somewhere close..

you dont understand a lot of things..

SHE IS THE PRIME MINISTER

the PM does not go around calling people names.. yes i know all about Abbott and if he has insulted people it doesnt make what our PM does RIGHT.

ABBOTT BTW HAS NEVER BEEN PM.

the PM job is to treat everyone the same..no matter what..

and calling someone a LOUD MOUTH in the public arena..is disgraceful and undignified.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 10:14am

angeleyes wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 10:10am:

your opinion only matters to you ... knock yourself out

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 10:14am

some people just dont get it do they?

maybe we righties expect more from our PM.. I dont know what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I shake my head at some of the excuses they come with

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 10:15am

John Smith wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 10:14am:

I wouldnt be too sure of that

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 10:17am

cods wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 10:13am:

you miss the point. JS  would you mind telling me how old you are or least somewhere close..

you dont understand a lot of things..

SHE IS THE PRIME MINISTER

the PM does not go around calling people names.. yes i know all about Abbott and if he has insulted people it doesnt make what our PM does RIGHT.

ABBOTT BTW HAS NEVER BEEN PM.

and calling someone a LOUD MOUTH in the public arena..is disgraceful and undignified.

the way Palmer has been attacking her, she has every right to attack back ....and why can't PM's say what they think of someone?  She has an opinion .... good on her

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #23 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 10:18am

Quote:

Nope. Fraid not. Not in the job description.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 10:18am

cods wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 10:15am:
John Smith wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 10:14am:

I wouldnt be too sure of that

Cods, is this the bit where you angel and joker gump there all tell each other how great you all are? hahaha pathetic

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 11:05am

She only called them loudmouths. I'm sure most of Australia are calling them worse than that. I'm glad that she's not selling her soul to these two unscrupulous characters. Tony is a mining magnate whore.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Gist
Gold Member

I am not a sock, I am
a human being!

Reply #26 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 11:09am

"When our military goes to war it should be for purposes and objectives clearly in Australia’s interests, not merely because the Americans want some company" - Malcolm Fraser (2012 Whitlam Oration)

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 11:09am

cods wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 10:09am:
The main point is that unions represent thousands of people palmer represents himself, fatfart herself and so on ... .... yes unions have their agenda but at least they don't pretend to be doing it for anything else .... why doesn't Palmer come out and say the truth? mining tax will reduce his profits , thats why he wants it stopped ... it certainly hasn't put a dent in his plans to mine the country to oblivion, so his excuse about his mines going elsewhere don't wash .....

think you will find they all have mining interests elsewhere... did you read where Nathan Tinkler has moved offshore.. going to live in Singapore.

not sure what he would spend in a year of living.. but he wont be spending it here will he?

this is what the rich guy can afford to do..he doesnt have to live here with our high cost of living.like our top celebs.. how many of them choose to have Australia as their home base?? not many.

are his Australian mines still operational? did he close them down and walk away? I don't care where he lives. .. they claim the policies will force them offshore (the mines) .. but they are still going strong, still making a good profit of course they have other interests o'seas ... that has nothing to do with ANY govt. policies, lib or ALP

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 11:21am

John Smith wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 11:09am:
cods wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 10:09am:

are his Australian mines still operational? did he close them down and walk away? I don't care where he lives. .. they claim the policies will force them offshore (the mines) .. but they are still going strong, still making a good profit of course they have other interests o'seas ... that has nothing to do with ANY govt. policies, lib or ALP

well there where the difference lies..I do care where our multi millionaires live.. youi dont understand now a huge chunk of what he makes out of those mone.. [of course they are still working COAL.] he even owns the Newcastle Knights,..but his money os off shore.. he is spending it everywhere but here..grooooooooan.

I give up

IP Logged

angeleyes
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 11:29am

Cods, is this the bit where you angel and joker gump there all tell each other how great you all are? hahaha pathetic

Slipping fast.

Kindergarten is looking the best for you.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print