Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
aboriginal discrimination (Read 8224 times)
Gold Member

WA
Re: aboriginal discrimination
Reply #45 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 1:09pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 15th, 2012 at 1:05pm:
... wrote on Jun 15th, 2012 at 10:47am:
But.....but how could I have been brainwashed by rightwing propaganda if I haven't viewed much media? 

Easy. Get your information from Amerika - Fox News and that Free Republic website you like - the one with all the scientific proof.

In Amerika, the blacks are called Injuns. Ours are called Abos - as you so rightly point out.

There's a few differences. For a start, ours are darker than theirs. Also, they've been here for 50,000 years. Another interesting fact: they invented a stick.

That's about all you need to know, really. Otherwise, blacks are the same wherever you go. They have lower genes and less brain cells than us, and we're more superior than them in general (N=500) - check the scientific website for an abstract.

Never viewed Fox news in my life and I've heard "free republic" mentioned, but could count on one finger the times Ive visited it, if at all.

Please help karnal.  I just know that underneath your thick coating of baloney, you're a wise man indeed.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #46 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 1:12pm

Well I just visited freerepublic and can safely say I've never seen it before.  Doesn't do anything for me, but induce yawning.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #47 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 1:13pm

yeah it sucks

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 4:30pm

... wrote on Jun 15th, 2012 at 1:09pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 15th, 2012 at 1:05pm:
... wrote on Jun 15th, 2012 at 10:47am:
But.....but how could I have been brainwashed by rightwing propaganda if I haven't viewed much media? 

Easy. Get your information from Amerika - Fox News and that Free Republic website you like - the one with all the scientific proof.

In Amerika, the blacks are called Injuns. Ours are called Abos - as you so rightly point out.

There's a few differences. For a start, ours are darker than theirs. Also, they've been here for 50,000 years. Another interesting fact: they invented a stick.

That's about all you need to know, really. Otherwise, blacks are the same wherever you go. They have lower genes and less brain cells than us, and we're more superior than them in general (N=500) - check the scientific website for an abstract.

Never viewed Fox news in my life and I've heard "free republic" mentioned, but could count on one finger the times Ive visited it, if at all.

Please help karnal.  I just know that underneath your thick coating of baloney, you're a wise man indeed. 

Thanks, Honky, I'd love to help. It's good that you only posted that one freerepublic link - just that once. You haven't seen Fox News? Ever? Gee, you'd love it.

Do you read Quadrant? That's a nice white publication that usually runs lots of articles on Abos. It's what you'd call a Conservative publication.

There's a think tank called the Bennelong Society - lots of information on Abo drug and alcohol issues and personal responsibility. The Institute of Public Affairs also addresses Abo policy. Gerard Henderson used to be its director.

The Cape York Institute does a fair bit on policy - it works in partnership with Griffith University. It encourages personal responsibility and Abo leadership - one of its crusades is welfare reform. It advised the government on the NT intervention, and Mr Howard was a big fan. Mr Abbott visits annually.

So as you can see, there are a few Australian media publications and academia organisations that follow a politically conservative route. Aboriginal groups are often very Conservative. Many of them are monarchists, there are a number of veteran's organisations, there are a number of church groups, and yes, honky-tonk music is very popular among Abos. Slim Dusty is still a big favourite. 

I hope I've been able to help in some small way.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #49 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 4:35pm

Did I post a freerepublic link? 

*shrugs*

Can't say i remember, but it obviously stuck in your craw.  So to put your mind at ease, IF i've posted a link, it would have been becasue I'd seen an article someplace or other and needed to google to find it again.  Freerepublic would have been on the first page of search results.  You know articles are often published on more than one website don't you?

Quadrant is boring too.  I have better poo to browse than mainstream conservative snoozefests.

Soooo...are you going anywhere with this?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 5:15pm

... wrote on Jun 15th, 2012 at 4:35pm:
Soooo...are you going anywhere with this?

Not really, Honky. I was just trying to help.

... wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 10:22am:
Is it because the media and academia are fully committed to the oppressor/oppressed model and so view everything through that lens, regardless of it's relation to reality?

It's good that you have better poo to peruse. Perhaps you watch SBS. They aknowledge the traditional owners of the land, the Gammeraigal people.
« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2012 at 5:22pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #51 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 5:26pm

Excellent. 

Thanks to your help I can now confirm that a website I had never visited is boring. 

Keep up the good work.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #52 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 5:31pm

this thread may contain images of and or mention the deceased

where's the disclaimer, people?

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #53 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 5:32pm

oh wait we don't have to worry about an abo being offended by it - they don't read!

waka waka waka

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 5:44pm

... wrote on Jun 15th, 2012 at 5:26pm:
Excellent. 

Thanks to your help I can now confirm that a website I had never visited is boring. 

Keep up the good work.

No problem. Maybe you can put the website behind you and work to address the problems with the Abos. It sounds like you have some really good ideas.

Would you like to jot them down and we can send them up to the Cape York Institute?

I think a comprehensive program of interbreeding with whites could work. You know, dillute all those Abo genes. Let's face it, we won't get anywhere with the blacks until we can erradicate their DNA. It's a bit like the cane toad problem.

Sure, you can put them to work and try to get them to stop drinking and sniffing petrol, but it's just pissing against the wind, really.

I guess we should keep a few around for the tourists, but the rest should be bred out. And properly this time.

Maybe Imperium has some ideas. I believe he's read extensively on this subject - all the latest, up to date material, anyway.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 5:46pm

JC Denton wrote on Jun 15th, 2012 at 5:32pm:
oh wait we don't have to worry about an abo being offended by it - they don't read!

They won't even go to school!

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #56 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 5:51pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 15th, 2012 at 5:44pm:
... wrote on Jun 15th, 2012 at 5:26pm:
Excellent. 

Keep up the good work.

No problem. Maybe you can put the website behind you and work to address the problems with the Abos. It sounds like you have some really good ideas.

Would you like to jot them down and we can send them up to the Cape York Institute?

I think a comprehensive program of interbreeding with whites could work. You know, dillute all those Abo genes. Let's face it, we won't get anywhere with the blacks until we can erradicate their DNA. It's a bit like the cane toad problem.

Sure, you can put them to work and try to get them to stop drinking and sniffing petrol, but it's just pissing against the wind, really.

I guess we should keep a few around for the tourists, but the rest should be bred out. And properly this time.

Maybe Imperium has some ideas. I believe he's read extensively on this subject - all the latest, up to date material, anyway.

I've got a plan.  It's a long shot....but it just might work.

Do nothing. 

They'll either sink or swim.  I don't care either way. 

Whaddya reckon?

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #57 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 6:11pm

yeah why do we have to help them karnal? got a bit of that paternalistic white man's burden spirit in ya?

i say we give em the top half of australia and make it their country for real and let em go - they're always going on about their land! i know it for real - one of them told me that i stole their land and raped their kids at the embassy a month or so back. lets give them a lot of their land back and ship 'em on out and forget about them!

works for me.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 6:12pm

What? You must be out of your mind. What about the mining and pastoral leases? If we do nothing, they might get it into their heads to make things difficult for the true custodians of the land.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #59 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 6:17pm

Give em their own country....then conquer it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print