Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15
Send Topic Print
How Islam Saved The Jews (Read 28661 times)
abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Re: How Islam Saved The Jews
Reply #60 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 11:10am

Soren wrote on Jun 9th, 2012 at 9:52pm:
When you converted to Islam you have switched to the Arab heritage. You should get the hell outa here and return to the place of your heritage - the 'Muslim lands'.  And don't give is the usual weaselly BS about how your ancestors came from Germany and how you are an Australian born ZZ Top numpty. With your heritage in Araby, you should get packing and fook off to where your adopted heritage is.

This is no different to what you are saying to the Jews of Israel, except perhaps for the peppery language. So cut the Islamist double standards and hypocrisy. Fook off or shut up. .

Can I say this? Is this Islamophobic?

As I've pointed out enough times, when Muslims are blowing up hotels, assassinating politicians, mass illegally immigrating until they make up 1/3 of the population, raiding country towns and murdering half their population and expelling everyone to surrounding nations, and you find yourself rotting away in a refugee camp in Auckland, then perhaps you can make this parallel, until then, you're just speaking garbage.

If that all occurred to you, then feel free to write me a complaint from your refugee camp, and I'll concede you are vindicated in your comparison.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #61 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 11:14am

freediver wrote on Jun 9th, 2012 at 10:08pm:
So the nation of Israel is a figment of our collective imagination?

It is not a nation, it is a military installation, erected on someone elses nation. It exists only as a matter of force upon those people. It is not recognised by any of the other nations in the region, except those which had governments specifically put in place for the purpose of recognising it (ie. Jordan & Egypt). As those governments are toppled and the will of the people returns, so too will the resumption of the physical rejection of this installation.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #62 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 11:47am

Quote:
mass illegally immigrating

Abu you keep making this claim, then running away whenever you are asked to back it up.

Quote:
It is not a nation, it is a military installation, erected on someone elses nation.

How is this different from every other nation on earth, other than it being controlled by Jews in an area you believe to be 'owned' by Islam?

Quote:
It is not recognised by any of the other nations in the region

You mean the ones who went to war against Israel and kept losing? Funny how you focus one the ones you dismiss as western puppets when talking about this humiliating loss, but their stance suddenly matters in this context.

Quote:
so too will the resumption of the physical rejection of this installation

You mean another war, only this time the Muslims will have their glorious victory over the Jews?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #63 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 12:15pm

freediver wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 11:47am:
Quote:
mass illegally immigrating

Abu you keep making this claim, then running away whenever you are asked to back it up.

I've provided plenty of links, my guess is you haven't read a single one.

Quote:
It is not a nation, it is a military installation, erected on someone elses nation.

How is this different from every other nation on earth, other than it being controlled by Jews in an area you believe to be 'owned' by Islam?

Does every nation on earth have an entire nation of people exiled in refugee camps in every direction around them? Please at least study the facts of the situation before you speak. You are clearly speaking out of turn.

Quote:
It is not recognised by any of the other nations in the region

You mean the ones who went to war against Israel and kept losing? Funny how you focus one the ones you dismiss as western puppets when talking about this humiliating loss, but their stance suddenly matters in this context.

The point is the only nations ever to recognise it, were those who were established for the purpose of recognising it. No nation around it recognises it out of its own free will, because they all reject it as a foreign imposition. You can try and spin it however you like, these are the facts on the ground.

Quote:
so too will the resumption of the physical rejection of this installation

You mean another war, only this time the Muslims will have their glorious victory over the Jews?

Something like that. More than likely though I think they'll just flee back to their homelands, and no war will be necessary.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #64 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 12:29pm

Why did Jordan keep 1m Palestinians in refugee camp and not allow them into the country as normal citizens?

For same reason that before Israel captures Gaza and the West Bank that the territory is ruled by Egypt and Jordan and the Palestinians STILL do not own the land.

The Arabs (being typical Arabs) play games and think of themselves.

Please the Jordanians do not care any more about the Palestinians than we do.

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #65 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 12:32pm

abu_rashid wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 11:14am:
freediver wrote on Jun 9th, 2012 at 10:08pm:
So the nation of Israel is a figment of our collective imagination?

It is not a nation,.

Incorrect. It is a nation state, recognized but most of the world and is a UN member.

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 12:50pm

Freeliar, Israel has not won a war in nearly 40 years. Those wars were against communists and nationalists.

Since 1985, Israel has lost about 5 million km2 to Hizbullah and Hamasand other Muslim groups.

Once an Islamic government is established in Egypt and Syria we will see what happens to the Zionist land robbers.

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #67 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 12:51pm

abu_rashid wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 11:10am:
Soren wrote on Jun 9th, 2012 at 9:52pm:
When you converted to Islam you have switched to the Arab heritage. You should get the hell outa here and return to the place of your heritage - the 'Muslim lands'.  And don't give is the usual weaselly BS about how your ancestors came from Germany and how you are an Australian born ZZ Top numpty. With your heritage in Araby, you should get packing and fook off to where your adopted heritage is.

This is no different to what you are saying to the Jews of Israel, except perhaps for the peppery language. So cut the Islamist double standards and hypocrisy. Fook off or shut up. .

Can I say this? Is this Islamophobic?

As I've pointed out enough times, when Muslims are blowing up hotels, assassinating politicians, mass illegally immigrating until they make up 1/3 of the population, raiding country towns and murdering half their population and expelling everyone to surrounding nations, and you find yourself rotting away in a refugee camp in Auckland, then perhaps you can make this parallel, until then, you're just speaking garbage.

If that all occurred to you, then feel free to write me a complaint from your refugee camp, and I'll concede you are vindicated in your comparison.

Why are the Arabs in refugee camps in Arab countries? By aren't they accepted by their Arab 'brothers and sisters'?

Sudetan Germans, Roumanian Germans, Baltic Germans are not treated as refugees in Germany. North African French were not refugees in France when they were expelled from Algeria, Egypt, etc. Indian born Brits were not refugees after Indian independence. South AFrican, Rhodesian Brits are not refugees in England.
New Zealanders and Australians can move back and forth freely - their kinship is recognised even as they are two separate nd sovereign countries.

ETC, ETC, ETC.

Why are 'Palestinian' still refugees in Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt?[/b] They can get citizenship in Australia faster than in an Arab country. Why is that?

Because you bearded monsters are speaking out of both corners of your mouths, as always. There can be no reasonable discussion with an Arab - or one who has taken on the Arab heritage like you - because all you can do is haggle and double-speak.

When you want to slag off the west, you whine about the caliphate and that BS, how wonderful the Muslim unity of serving Allah is and that whiny nonsense..
But when it comes to the mistreatment of the Palestinians by the Arabs, then you will hide behind the nation state. Then the Muslim unity can go to hell, Then it's all whining about different counties.

You guys could not even ask an honest question, let alone answer anything honestly. You think honesty is a weakness. That's the heritage you have signed up to.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #68 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 12:57pm

falah wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 12:50pm:
Freeliar, Israel has not won a war in nearly 40 years. Those wars were against communists and nationalists.

Since 1985, Israel has lost about 5 million km2 to Hizbullah and Hamasand other Muslim groups.

Once an Islamic government is established in Egypt and Syria we will see what happens to the Zionist land robbers.

Egypt is on the verge of bankruptcy.

You are dreaming of some glorious Muslim jihadi army. Dream on. Sending millions into certain death may be good for the 72 virgins wheeze but it does not win wars. You can't fight a war against a modern army like Israel in sandals.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #69 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 2:02pm

Ok so nothing for you to worry about, go back to your dreary old miserable life and stop concerning yourself with the affairs of Muslims.

By your own admission we cannot amount to anything, so you are safe, carry on then.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #70 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 2:39pm

why do you live in a white person's country and you accuse us of living somewhere we do not belong?

Hypocrisy?

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #71 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 2:47pm

As I already stated, I am a white person.

And even if I were not, I certainly didn't push anyone into a refugee camp, or make their life hell with roadblocks, or blow them up with bombs as you do to the Palestinians.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #72 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 2:48pm

Then you are very confused.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #73 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 2:49pm

No... you are confused.

You are a European, who has invaded someone's home in the Middle East.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #74 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 2:49pm

abu_rashid wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 2:47pm:
As I already stated, I am a white person.

And even if I were not, I certainly didn't push anyone into a refugee camp, or make their life hell with roadblocks, or blow them up with bombs as you do to the Palestinians.

1) The refugee camps are run by Jordan

2) The roadblocks are in Israel. If they do not want to come into Israel then they do not need the roadblocks.

3) We retaliate. Tell me - why do they fire rockets into Ashdod when we are not in Gaza.
No rocket fire, no retaliation.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15
Send Topic Print