Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
marriage (Read 14164 times)
bludger

Australian Politics

marriage
Jun 5th, 2012 at 1:48pm

Should anyone be allowed to marry 12 year old children?
Does Karnal have any knowledge of this?

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: marriage
Reply #1 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 2:02pm

bludger wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 at 1:48pm:

What is the scientific definition of adult?

Quote:
An adult is a human being or living organism that is of relatively mature age, typically associated with sexual maturity and the attainment of reproductive age.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adult

Let's pose a different question. Should somebody who is sexually mature and wants to be married be forbidden to get married?
« Last Edit: Jun 5th, 2012 at 2:12pm by falah »  

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 2:25pm

falah wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 at 2:02pm:

I didn't realise marraige was a scientific institution.
Another Islamic first?

Quote:
An adult is a human being or living organism that is of relatively mature age, typically associated with sexual maturity and the attainment of reproductive age.

Let's pose a different question. Should somebody who is sexually mature and wants to be married be forbidden to get married? [/quote]

Yes, if he/she is emotionally, socially, mentally immature.

It's not ALL about what your trouser snake tells you, numpty.

IP Logged

Frances
Gold Member

Australian Politics

In a Castle in the Hills
Reply #3 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 2:45pm

Does Karnal have any knowledge of this?

Hmmm.... I suppose that would be karnal knowledge....

Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 3:17pm

Quote:

Let's pose a different question. Should somebody who is sexually mature and wants to be married be forbidden to get married?

Yes;
Let's pose a different question.

Should somebody who is sexually mature and >> DOES NOT << want to be married be forced to get married?

NEWS ITEM FROM THE UK.....
Quote:

The sister of killed teenager Shafilea Ahmed has described in court how her parents physically abused Shafilea "nearly every day".
.....Shafilea had refused to enter into a forced marriage with her cousin in Pakistan, the court has been told.

Parents 'Starved And Threatened' Killed Teen - Yahoo! News UK

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/parents-killed-teen-plastic-bag-mouth-104954745.html

Google;
mohammed, "silence is consent"

"DAUGHTER; But daddy, i don't want to marry him.
FATHER; Shut up darling, or i will beat you.
DAUGHTER; OK daddy."

+++

All moslems believe in their right to murder and rape, and to oppress other human beings.

They, are moslems.

ISLAM teaches moslems that they, moslems, lawfully** have that right, to murder those who offend ISLAM, and its laws.

** No matter what local infidel laws may say on the matter!

And, ISLAMIC law specifically gives moslem men, the right to kill their children [and grandchildren]. [An ISLAMIC source is cited below], at the jihadwatch item.

ISLAMIC sources declare that the killing of moslem children, by a parent, is 'lawful', within ISLAM...
e.g.
"British girl kidnapped by Saudi father: "I told [the police] he was keeping me there against my will and all they said was, 'He's your father, if he wants he can kill you'."
Indeed, traditional Islamic law does not prescribe retaliation against a parent for killing his or her child. For example: "not subject to retaliation" is "a father or mother (or their fathers or mothers) for killing their offspring, or offspring's offspring." ('Umdat al-Salik o1.1-2)." "

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/04/british-girl-kidnapped-by-saudi-father-i-told-...

+++

Moslems empowered by ISLAM, knowing that they, moslems, may 'lawfully' kill their children, within Australia....

Calls, texts and Facebook posts reveal girl's final hours

May 5, 2011
"A man who murdered his two-year-old daughter last year posted Facebook updates about his crime, a Melbourne court has learnt.
....Yazmina’s body was found in grassland near Greenvale Reservoir, near Broadmeadows in Melbourne’s north, in the early hours of November 18.
Court documents reveal she had been stabbed more than once by her father before she was dumped.
.....Earlier, Yazmina’s mother, Rachelle D’Argent, had received text messages from Acar. One read: "U wanted to convert ma kid do it u wanted to lock me up I did it u wanted 2 b indapendant do it u take full custdy do it u wana kill me il do it wat eva makes u happy nw tel me" (sic)."

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/bout-2-kill-ma-kid-guilty-fathers-chilling-fac...
http://www.theherald.com.au/news/national/national/general/bout-2-kill-ma-kid-gu...

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #5 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 3:21pm

In australia its illegal. Its carnal knowledge. In other countries the age is different.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 3:33pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 at 3:21pm:

In australia its illegal.

Its carnal knowledge. In other countries the age is different.

SOB

LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL!

Its illegal ????????

And when has that stopped people, and esp. moslems, from 'righteously' flouting infidel laws, in infidel nations ???

e.g.
Google;
"France: Islamic holy man and his wife are jailed for mutilating the genitals of their four daughters"

SOB,

You speak on this forum, as though moslems were virtuous people, who always speak the truth.

They ARE NOT, and they DO NOT.

Google;
taqiyya - the muslim doctrine of deceit

Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish it through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible..., and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory. ...One should compare the bad consequences entailed by lying to those entailed by telling the truth, and if the consequences of telling the truth are more damaging, one is entitled to lie…”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiyya

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #7 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 3:46pm

Uhhhh this is a bit weird

*backs away towards the door*

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 4:05pm

SOB,

You are a dissembler.        [   <-----a deceiver ]

And i am going to treat you, on this forum, as though you are a moslem.

Hey SOB,

The victims of the Hula massacre in Syria, didn't die of paranoia.

Hey SOB,

It isn't a 'conspiracy', if they really want to kill you.

Google to find...

e.g.
"....when we say innocent people, we mean muslims...If you are a non-muslim, then you are guilty...."
Anjem Choudary, UK muslim community leader, speaking publicly, of the London 7/7 bombing victims.

e.g.
"......In public interviews Bakri condemned the killing of all innocent civilians. Later when he addressed his own followers he explained that he had in fact been referring only to Muslims as only they were innocent: Yes I condemn killing any innocent people, but not any [unbeliever]."
Sheikh Omar Bakri Muhammad, speaking publicly, and then privately, regarding the London 7/7 bombing victims.

e.g.
"We don't make a distinction between civilians and non-civilians, innocents and non-innocents. Only between Muslims and unbelievers. And the life of an unbeliever has no value. It has no sanctity."
Sheikh Omar Bakri Muhammad, speaking to a moslem audience, regarding the London 7/7 bombing victims.

ISLAM = deceit.

a good read, outlining and exposing ISLAMIST sophistry...

Islamic Dictionary for Infidels
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2006/07/islamic-dictionary-for-infidels.html

"....the death of those who are killed for the cause of God gives more impetus to the cause, which continues to thrive on their blood."

ISLAMIC scholar, Sayyid Qutb.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 4:16pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 at 3:46pm:

Uhhhh this is a bit weird

SOB

A 'bit weird', is the person who, when confronted with truth, chooses to back away from truth.

I don't want such people beside me.

Usually, they are cowards.

That is my opinion.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #10 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 7:11pm

The age of consent in the vatican city is also 12. Google age of consent its 13 in spain. Its pretty young in a lot of countries. In australia its illegal before you are 16 and if you are caught you will be put in jail. Whether you are xtian catholic muslim or whatever.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #11 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 8:02pm

It's not actually illegal. It depends on the age difference and consent of the parents. This is an attempt to balance the rights of the young people who want to get married against the risk of exploitation of naive kids.

How about this for a question - should they be able to seek out and choose their own partner rather than having their parents choose one for them and society then pressure them into acceptance? Surely with maturity comes the ability to choose for yourself rather than passive acceptance of what is chosen for you. Genuine maturity would be expressed in this choice, rather than passive acceptance of sexual servitude, however well intentioned.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #12 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 8:18pm

Yadda wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 at 3:17pm:
Moslems empowered by ISLAM, knowing that they, moslems, may 'lawfully' kill their children, within Australia....

Calls, texts and Facebook posts reveal girl's final hours

May 5, 2011
"A man who murdered his two-year-old daughter last year posted Facebook updates about his crime, a Melbourne court has learnt.
....Yazmina’s body was found in grassland near Greenvale Reservoir, near Broadmeadows in Melbourne’s north, in the early hours of November 18.
Court documents reveal she had been stabbed more than once by her father before she was dumped.
.....Earlier, Yazmina’s mother, Rachelle D’Argent, had received text messages from Acar. One read: "U wanted to convert ma kid do it u wanted to lock me up I did it u wanted 2 b indapendant do it u take full custdy do it u wana kill me il do it wat eva makes u happy nw tel me" (sic)."

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/bout-2-kill-ma-kid-guilty-fathers-chilling-fac...
http://www.theherald.com.au/news/national/national/general/bout-2-kill-ma-kid-gu...

Yadda,

That has about as much to do with Islam as the Christian guy who threw his daughter off the West Gate Bridge has to do with Christianity.

Typical of your arguments though. Absolutely unrelated incidents thrown together into a copy/paste fest with lots of bold and large fonts. If you can't bedazzle them with brilliance gotta baffle them with bovine faeces don't ya?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #13 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 8:20pm

Quote:
That has about as much to do with Islam as the Christian guy who threw his daughter off the West Gate Bridge has to do with Christianity.

Abu didn't you attempt to attribute that to Christianity? Does that mean this crime can be attributed to Islam? Forgive me, I am still trying to get my head around the Islamic version of common sense.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jun 5th, 2012 at 10:10pm

freediver wrote on Jun 5th, 2012 at 8:02pm:
How about this for a question - should they be able to seek out and choose their own partner rather than having their parents choose one for them and society then pressure them into acceptance?

Sadly Freeliar, your puny brain cannot tell the difference between suggesting and forcing.

Islam only allows parents to suggest potential spouses. Forcing anyone to marry is not allowed in Islam.

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print