Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
Send Topic Print
Parallels between Islam and Nazism (Read 22301 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Parallels between Islam and Nazism
Reply #75 - Aug 31st, 2020 at 6:02pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 31st, 2020 at 2:53pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 31st, 2020 at 2:46pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 30th, 2020 at 5:57pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You make so many claims about Islam - most of which depend upon certain translations and interpretations which of course paint the religion in the worst light possible.  Why do so few Muslims actually follow this supposed duty that you claim exists, Moses?  I wonder if they learn a different Islam to the one you preach?  You'd make a wonderful recruiter for Daesh.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It's the behaviour of Islam's adherents that is appalling, Bwian, not the poverty of any Koranic translation.

Is that all of them or just a tiny minority, Soren?  Mmmm?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

brian,

The ISLAM that is revealed within the Koran [and also within the Hadith], but especially within the HOLY Koran, calls for the enslavement or murder of all non-moslems.

NOW;
If a 'moderate' moslem declares to us;

"I am a moslem. Allah is my God, and Mohammed is his prophet."

....then isn't that person also declaring that   he   is a supporter of ISLAM, and that   he   is a supporter of what ISLAM promotes in the world ?

i.e.
The enslavement or murder of all non-moslems.

OR, is it your argument;

That many moslems may insist that they are followers of ISLAM [i.e. a moslem],
BUT,
that moslems are unaware, that   primary   ISLAMIC precepts, call on moslems to prepare for warfare, and then engage in warfare, against anyone who denies the PRIMACY of ISLAMIC law ???

i.e.
ALL MOSLEMS, are followers, of ISLAM.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Aug 31st, 2020 at 6:41pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 31st, 2020 at 5:22pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 31st, 2020 at 4:54pm:
https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/google/223...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You make so many claims about Islam - most of which depend upon certain translations and interpretations which of course paint the religion in the worst light possible.  Why do so few Muslims actually follow this supposed duty that you claim exists, Moses?  I wonder if they learn a different Islam to the one you preach?  You'd make a wonderful recruiter for Daesh.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It's the behaviour of Islam's adherents that is appalling, Bwian, not the poverty of any Koranic translation.

Not at all a tiny minority, Bwian.

Really?  How many is it, Soren?  5% 10% 20% 30% 50%?  Do you really believe a majority of Muslims are Terrorists?  Really?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I believe the majority of Muslims adhere to Islam's repressive, backward, primitive tenets. Hijabis, niqabis, the bearded bruvves, the segregation, the paralysing defernce to the likes Hilali and his sucessors, etc, etc. 90% of them observe Ramadan. 70 % do the 5 prayers a day. They are seriously into Islam. They dress the part, they act the part. They sompathise with their martyrs for Allah.

The apostates are not counted as Muslims, true. It would be very interesting to ask in the next census: "what belief system have you abandoned in your life?"

If Islam is the question, apostasy is the only sane answer. The rest are lying doggo, as Bin Laden said, waiting to see which horse wins.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #77 - Aug 31st, 2020 at 8:17pm

freediver wrote on Aug 31st, 2020 at 5:39pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 30th, 2020 at 7:13pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 30th, 2020 at 6:29pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 30th, 2020 at 6:10pm:
Brian why do you think it is a logical fallacy to compare Islam and Nazism?

Islam is a religion.  Naziism is not.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Are you aware that you just compared them? Were you being illogical?

Brian does it bother you in any way that your ramblings make no sense at all?

Did the doctorate in divinity turn your brain to mush?

Answer my questions, FD and I might answer yours...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #78 - Aug 31st, 2020 at 8:21pm

Frank wrote on Aug 31st, 2020 at 6:41pm:

Really?  How many is it, Soren?  5% 10% 20% 30% 50%?  Do you really believe a majority of Muslims are Terrorists?  Really?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I believe the majority of Muslims adhere to Islam's repressive, backward, primitive tenets. Hijabis, niqabis, the bearded bruvves, the segregation, the paralysing defernce to the likes Hilali and his sucessors, etc, etc. 90% of them observe Ramadan. 70 % do the 5 prayers a day. They are seriously into Islam. They dress the part, they act the part. They sompathise with their martyrs for Allah.

The apostates are not counted as Muslims, true. It would be very interesting to ask in the next census: "what belief system have you abandoned in your life?"

If Islam is the question, apostasy is the only sane answer. The rest are lying doggo, as Bin Laden said, waiting to see which horse wins.

And your evidence for those figures comes from, where, exactly, Soren?

Why do only approximately 45% of Muslims in Australia regularly attend Mosques?  Why do so few women in Australia who claim to be Muslims wear Hijab or Niquab?   I'd suggest you are letting Islamophobia blind you to the reality of Islam.  Funny, that, hey, Soren?  Mmm?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #79 - Aug 31st, 2020 at 9:07pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 31st, 2020 at 8:17pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 31st, 2020 at 5:39pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 30th, 2020 at 7:13pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 30th, 2020 at 6:29pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 30th, 2020 at 6:10pm:
Brian why do you think it is a logical fallacy to compare Islam and Nazism?

Islam is a religion.  Naziism is not.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Are you aware that you just compared them? Were you being illogical?

Brian does it bother you in any way that your ramblings make no sense at all?

Did the doctorate in divinity turn your brain to mush?

Answer my questions, FD and I might answer yours...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You're not sure what I'm talking about, are you Brian?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Aug 31st, 2020 at 9:18pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 31st, 2020 at 8:21pm:

Why do only approximately 45% of Muslims in Australia regularly attend Mosques?  Why do so few women in Australia who claim to be Muslims wear Hijab or Niquab?   I'd suggest you are letting Islamophobia blind you to the reality of Islam.  Funny, that, hey, Soren?  Mmm?   Roll Eyes

Because they are not muslims.  They are lying doggo, waiting to see which way it goes and then side with the winners. They are not honest or brave enough to abandon Islam openly but they are spineless enough to tick the box even though they dont really believe it.

Opportunists. Islam encourages opportunism. Look at you. You are a spineless opportunist if ever there was one. Your every instinct is to be an Islamic opportunist - and you are a mere bitch-slapped Christian, slapped about for being a recalcitrant idiot! It turned you into a spineless, dishonest, lying opportunist.

It doesn't  bear imagining what you could have become if you were ENCOURAGED to be an opportunist, as Muslims are!!!

A Gandalf, at least.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #81 - Aug 31st, 2020 at 11:52pm

Frank wrote on Aug 31st, 2020 at 9:18pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 31st, 2020 at 8:21pm:

Because they are not muslims.  They are lying doggo, waiting to see which way it goes and then side with the winners. They are not honest or brave enough to abandon Islam openly but they are spineless enough to tick the box even though they dont really believe it.

Opportunists. Islam encourages opportunism. Look at you. You are a spineless opportunist if ever there was one. Your every instinct is to be an Islamic opportunist - and you are a mere bitch-slapped Christian, slapped about for being a recalcitrant idiot! It turned you into a spineless, dishonest, lying opportunist.

It doesn't  bear imagining what you could have become if you were ENCOURAGED to be an opportunist, as Muslims are!!!

A Gandalf, at least.

So, then, Soren, what is your opinion of Christians who don't attend Church, don't go to Mass, use contraceptives, don't give Tithes, etc.?  Are they being bad Christians or are they "lying doggo", seeing who will be victorious, hey?  Tsk, tsk, you really do have a twisted mind, mate.  Watch out, your head will disappear up your own arse...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #82 - Jul 17th, 2022 at 12:51pm

freediver wrote on Jul 17th, 2022 at 11:58am:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 17th, 2022 at 11:57am:
freediver wrote on Jul 17th, 2022 at 11:53am:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 17th, 2022 at 11:51am:
freediver wrote on Jul 17th, 2022 at 11:46am:
Can you explain the difference between a good Nazi and a good Muslim?

All Nazis support killing people for their sexuality or religion.  Most Muslims do not.

How do you know this?

You don't read books at all, do you?

Not on surveys of people's opinions. Did the 3000 books you read about the Nazis in your family tell you what most Muslims think?

freediver wrote on Jul 17th, 2022 at 12:33pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 17th, 2022 at 12:06pm:
freediver wrote on Jul 17th, 2022 at 11:58am:
Not on surveys of people's opinions. Did the 3000 books you read about the Nazis in your family tell you what most Muslims think?

No, actual muslims told me that LOL

What did they say that the majority of Muslims believe?

Future, how many Muslims did you speak to in order to know what the majority of the world's 2 billion Muslims think?

And did you actually ask any of them about their views on Islamic punishments for apostasy or homosexuality?

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Jul 17th, 2022 at 12:54pm

freediver wrote on Jul 17th, 2022 at 12:51pm:
Future, how many Muslims did you speak to in order to know what the majority of the world's 2 billion Muslims think?

And did you actually ask any of them about their views on Islamic punishments for apostasy or homosexuality?

More than you, Nazi.  I also checked arrest records.  Most Aussie Muslims have not been imprisoned for killing gays or apostates.  Neither have Christian Sydney cops, but for different reasons

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #84 - Jul 17th, 2022 at 12:57pm

Quote:
More than you, Nazi.

How many?

And why do you call everyone Nazis and fascist with such gay abandon, but defend people who actually support the slaughter of Jews?

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Jul 17th, 2022 at 12:59pm

freediver wrote on Jul 17th, 2022 at 12:57pm:
Quote:
More than you, Nazi.

How many?

And why do you call everyone Nazis and fascist with such gay abandon, but defend people who actually support the slaughter of Jews?

christians are historically the killers of Jews.  Hitler made that unthinkable so now you hate Muslims. but it's the same thing

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #86 - Jul 17th, 2022 at 1:14pm

How many Muslims did you actually speak to in order to know what the majority of the world's 2 billion Muslims think?

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Jul 17th, 2022 at 1:19pm

freediver wrote on Jul 17th, 2022 at 1:14pm:
How many Muslims did you actually speak to in order to know what the majority of the world's 2 billion Muslims think?

You never read or respond to what I write.  I simply create a foil for your racist rantings.

So screw it

What's your favourite ice cream? I like rocky road.  I assume you like vanilla b/c it's white?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Aug 15th, 2022 at 5:07pm

Muslims are NOT "just like us, wanting the same things as us".

What it was like asking for Salman Rushdie’s work in a Pakistan bookshop
Anonymous
As an aspiring writer I loved many exiled authors, from Márquez to Kundera, but with Rushdie the stakes were raised

Mon 15 Aug 2022 00.47 AEST

It was more than a decade ago when I was introduced to the work of Salman Rushdie, thanks to the recommendation of a writer in my homeland of Pakistan. As an aspiring writer myself, I was always told that to become really good, you have to “read, read and read”. Yet I often found I had already read the authors who were recommended to me, easily available as their works were in my country.

But when a writer insisted I must read Rushdie, the stakes were raised. I loved many writers living in exile, from Márquez to Kundera. But Rushdie was the first writer for me who had caused so much anger in the Muslim world and enraged some fanatics.

That his books were banned in my country and the mere mention of his name was thought to be a sin only increased my curiosity. As I was to discover, just getting hold of a copy of one of his works, let alone reading the texts, had become an illicit pleasure for many young people of my generation.

To access his books, someone recommended visiting a specific bookstore in Pakistan. In a hair-raising exchange that felt as though I were looking to buy illegal drugs, I went and whispered into the bookseller’s ear that I needed the books of Rushdie.

The bookseller responded that he would get me all the author’s books but each would cost at least 20,000 rupees (£75). The cost of The Satanic Verses would be triple, given the risk he was taking by selling it; in effect, the vendor said, a death sentence if caught.

I could not afford the cost, so I ended up reading Rushdie online. Then, during a foreign trip, I was finally able to buy hard copies.

On my way back to Pakistan, trying to wrap his books in my luggage so no one could discover them, I felt as if I was smuggling explosives. I asked myself: what if they catch me with his books? Will I be sentenced to life imprisonment? Anything can happen here; it is Pakistan, I murmured to myself.

But I didn’t have The Satanic Verses with me, and did not actually like the book. I am sure most of the fanatics who wished him dead have not actually read him. Certainly not his entire works – be it Midnight’s Children or Haroun and the Sea of Stories. Or his underrated masterpiece Shame, which I especially enjoyed and felt spoke so well about everything that is wrong with Pakistan.

Rushdie talks about arrests for the mere guilt of knowing a “wrong” person. He wrote down the story of a poet friend who spent many months in jail for “social reasons”. He writes: “That is to say he knew somebody who knew somebody who was the wife of the second cousin by marriage of the step-uncle of somebody who might or might not have shared a flat with someone who was running guns to the guerrillas in Baluchistan. You can get anywhere in Pakistan if you know people, even into the jail.”

https://amp.theguardian.com/books/2022/aug/14/satanic-verses-pakistan-bookshop-w
hat-happened

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #89 - Aug 16th, 2022 at 1:07pm

freediver wrote on Jul 17th, 2022 at 1:14pm:

I'm guessing more than you spoke to in order to "know" that precisely 100% of the world's 2 billion muslims support genocide.

You really do walk right into these things FD.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
Send Topic Print