Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Send Topic Print
Parallels between Islam and Nazism (Read 22341 times)
falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Parallels between Islam and Nazism
Reply #15 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 11:59pm

Bosnia Jews Repay Muslims

Motive:...in gratitude to the Muslims who hid Jews during the Nazi occupation...

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=S2RcAAAAIBAJ&sjid=0FYNAAAAIBAJ&pg=1507,4720...
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2012 at 12:44am by falah »  

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 12:03am

freediver wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 7:43pm:
Too funny, from Falah, the guy who describes Jews as parasites, believes in the global Jewish conspiracy, and wants to forcibly migrate all the Jews from Israel:

Freeliar, you managed to fit three lies into one sentence. You have outdone yourself this time.

IP Logged

Frances
Gold Member

Australian Politics

In a Castle in the Hills
Reply #17 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 12:08am

Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 12:50am

Muslims allowed Jews to return to Jerusalem after the Romans and Byzantine Christians had forbidden Jews from entering.

When The Catholic Crusaders invaded Jerusalem, they killed every Jew they could lay their hands on.

When Saladin recaptured Jerusalem from the murderous Catholic Crusaders, he allowed Jews to resettle in Jerusalem.

Throughout history, it has been Muslims who gave Jews sanctuary from Christians. How do they repay? By invading Palestine and forcing Palestinians off their land.

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 12:52am

Holocaust Survivor: Bosnian Muslims Saved Our Lives in 1941

http://bosniakandjewishfriendship.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/jakob-ehrlich.jpgw=614

...In 1941, when the Germans invaded Yugoslavia – a melting pot of Christians, Muslims and Jews; and of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes – it was Isidor’s Muslim soccer friends who encouraged him to flee Sarajevo. When the young father tried to persuade the extended members of his family to do the same, they laughed at him. And most did not survive the war.

With help from several of their Muslim friends, the Ehrlichs were able to escape detection by the Nazi’s Croatian collaborators and flee Sarajevo disguised as Muslims. They traveled by train to Mostar, a Yugoslavian territory occupied by Italians, Germans and Croats, and stayed with a Muslim family. “They could have been shot for helping us,” he says...

https://bosniakandjewishfriendship.wordpress.com/2012/05/02/holocaust-survivor-b...

IP Logged

Adamant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #20 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 1:24am

Falah

Are you peeved at the truth about Yugoslavia, if not why do you try to explain away that particular atrocity?

The muslims for years have denigrated other peoples religion in that particular part of the world!!!!

Old Vlad the Impaler knew what to do with people of your persuasion, It was after all there country

In real life Gandalf is known as Mr 10%

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #21 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 8:15am

falah wrote on Jun 7th, 2012 at 12:03am:
freediver wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 7:43pm:
Too funny, from Falah, the guy who describes Jews as parasites, believes in the global Jewish conspiracy, and wants to forcibly migrate all the Jews from Israel:

Freeliar, you managed to fit three lies into one sentence. You have outdone yourself this time.

freediver wrote on Jan 25th, 2012 at 7:27pm:
Please don't accuse Falah of antisemitism (or hating Jews for that matter) or Abu will be forced to delete this thread - again. Still not exactly sure why the first one was deleted.

Does this come with the territory if you revert to Islam?

Love the Merchant of Venice reference. It really adds validity to your views LOL.

falah wrote on Jan 24th, 2012 at 6:39pm:
In more than 2000 years, the Jews have never really had a great civilisation have they?

What is it that parasites do? They suck the resources out of their host with little regard for the well-being of the host.

Some might say that the Jewish religion enables this type of activity with the idea of gentiles being sub-humans wo are legitimate targets of Jewish harm. Jews allowed themselves to offer interest-based loans to non-Jews and grew rich in the process.

This mainly occured when Europeans monarchies -desparate for resource to finance their wars - began allowing the Jews to offer interest-based loans.

William Shakespeare's book The Merchant of Venice demonstrates how medieval Europeans viewed the Jews and their money-lending practices.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 11:35am

Not only did Muslims save Jews in WWII, but they also saved Christians in Rwanda:

Quote:
Islam Attracting Many Survivors of Rwanda Genocide

...Since the genocide, Rwandans have converted to Islam in huge numbers. Muslims now make up 14 percent of the 8.2 million people here in Africa's most Catholic nation, twice as many as before the killings began.

Many converts say they chose Islam because of the role that some Catholic and Protestant leaders played in the genocide. Human rights groups have documented several incidents in which Christian clerics allowed Tutsis to seek refuge in churches, then surrendered them to Hutu death squads, as well as instances of Hutu priests and ministers encouraging their congregations to kill Tutsis. Today some churches serve as memorials to the many people slaughtered among their pews.

Four clergymen are facing genocide charges at the U.N.-created International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, and last year in Belgium, the former colonial power, two Rwandan nuns were convicted of murder for their roles in the massacre of 7,000 Tutsis who sought protection at a Benedictine convent.

In contrast, many Muslim leaders and families are being honored for protecting and hiding those who were fleeing.

Some say Muslims did this because of the religion's strong dictates against murder, though Christian doctrine proscribes it as well. Others say Muslims, always considered an ostracized minority, were not swept up in the Hutus' campaign of bloodshed and were unafraid of supporting a cause they felt was honorable.

"I know people in America think Muslims are terrorists, but for Rwandans they were our freedom fighters during the genocide," said Jean Pierre Sagahutu, 37, a Tutsi who converted to Islam from Catholicism after his father and nine other members of his family were slaughtered. "I wanted to hide in a church, but that was the worst place to go. Instead, a Muslim family took me. They saved my life."

Sagahutu said his father had worked at a hospital where he was friendly with a Muslim family. They took Sagahutu in, even though they were Hutus. "I watched them pray five times a day. I ate with them and I saw how they lived," he said. "When they pray, Hutu and Tutsi are in the same mosque. There is no difference. I needed to see that."

Islam has long been a religion of the downtrodden. In the Middle East and South Asia, the religion has had a strong focus on outreach to the poor and tackling social ills by banning alcohol and encouraging sexual modesty. In the United States, Malcolm X used a form of Islam to encourage economic and racial empowerment among blacks.

Muslim leaders say they have a natural constituency in Rwanda, where AIDS and poverty have replaced genocide as the most daunting problems. "Islam fits into the fabric of our society. It helps those who are in poverty. It preaches against behaviors that create AIDS. It offers education in the Koran and Arabic when there is not a lot of education being offered," said Habimana, the chief mufti. "I think people can relate to Islam. They are converting as a sign of appreciation to the Muslim community who sheltered them during the genocide."...

...That fact worries the Catholic church. Priests here said they have asked for advice from church leaders in Rome about how to react to the number of converts to Islam.

"The Catholic church has a problem after genocide," said the Rev. Jean Bosco Ntagugire, who works at Kigali churches. "The trust has been broken. We can't say, 'Christians come back.' We have to hope that happens when faith builds again."...

..."If it weren't for the Muslims, my whole family would be dead," said Aisha Uwimbabazi, 27, a convert and mother of two children. "I was very, very thankful for Muslim people during the genocide. I thought about it and I really felt it was right to change."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A53018-2002Sep22.html

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 11:39am

Since '94 Horror, Rwandans Turn Toward Islam

When 800,000 of their countrymen were killed in massacres that began 10 years ago this week, many Rwandans lost faith not only in their government but in their religion as well. Today, in what is still a predominantly Catholic country, Islam is the fastest growing religion.

Roman Catholicism has been the dominant faith in Rwanda for more than a century. But many people, disgusted by the role that some priests and nuns played in the killing frenzy, have shunned organized religion altogether, and many more have turned to Islam.

''People died in my old church, and the pastor helped the killers,'' said Yakobo Djuma Nzeyimana, 21, who became a Muslim in 1996. ''I couldn't go back and pray there. I had to find something else.''

Wearing a black prayer cap, Mr. Nzeyimana was one of nearly 2,000 worshipers at the Masdjid Al Fat'h last Friday. The crowd was so large that some Muslims set their prayer mats on the dirt outside the mosque and prayed in the midday heat.

The Muslim community now boasts so many converts that it has had to embark on a crash campaign to build new mosques to accommodate all of the faithful. About 500 mosques are scattered throughout Rwanda, about double the number that existed a decade ago.

Although no accurate census has been done, Muslims leaders in Rwanda estimate that they have about a million followers, or about 15 percent of the population. That, too, would represent a doubling of their numbers in the past 10 years.

Muslim leaders credit the gains to their ability during the 1994 massacres to shield most Muslims, and many other Rwandans, from certain death. ''The Muslims handled themselves well in '94, and I wanted to be like them,'' said Alex Rutiririza, explaining why he converted to Islam last year.

With killing all around, he said, the safest place to be back then was in a Muslim neighborhood. Then as now, many of Rwanda's Muslims lived crowded together in the Biryogo neighborhood of Kigali.

During the mass killing of Tutsi, militias had the place surrounded, but Hutu Muslims did not cooperate with the Hutu killers. They said they felt far more connected through religion than through ethnicity, and Muslim Tutsi were spared.

''Nobody died in a mosque,'' said Ramadhani Rugema, executive secretary of the Muslim Association of Rwanda. ''No Muslim wanted any other Muslim to die. We stood up to the militias. And we helped many non-Muslims get away.''

Mr. Rugema, a Tutsi, said he owed his life to a Muslim stranger who hid him in his home when members of the Interahamwe militia were pursuing him...

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/07/world/since-94-horror-rwandans-turn-toward-isl...

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 11:43am

Rwanda's religious reflections

Twenty-year-old Zafran Mukantwari was the only person in her family who survived the genocide.

I meet her sitting outside Kigali's Al-Aqsa mosque.

She is tightly veiled and speaks softly as she tells me what happened 10 years ago.

Her family were Catholic, she says. Those who killed them worshipped at the same church.

At the age of 10, Zafran found herself alone and at first she continued going to church.

She thought she could find support there. But then she began to question her faith.

"When I realised that the people I was praying with killed my parents, I preferred to become a Muslim because Muslims did not kill."

No protection

Before the genocide more than 60% of Rwandans were Catholic.

And when the killings started, tens of thousands of Tutsis fled to churches for sanctuary. But they found little protection there.

Churches became sites of slaughter, carried out even at the altar.

On the opposite side of Kigali from Al Aqsa mosque, is the church of Sainte Famille. As dawn mass is celebrated, the sound of hymns carries outside and floats across the waking city.

During the genocide, hundreds of Tutsis crammed inside here trying to escape the horrors unfolding outside. But Hutu militias came repeatedly with lists of those to be killed.

The priest in charge of the church, Father Wenceslas Munyeshyaka, is blamed for colluding with the killers.

Discarding his priest's cassock, witnesses say he took to wearing a flack jacket and carrying a pistol.

"Some members of the Church failed in their mission, they contradicted what they stood for," says Father Antoine Kambanda, director of the charity, Caritas, in Kigali.

He acknowledges that while some priests and nuns risked their lives trying to stop the slaughter, others were implicated in the killings...

Turning to Islam

This position that blame lies with individuals, rather the Church as an institution, is still highly controversial, as Rwanda marks the tenth anniversary of the genocide.

The Church hierarchy in Rwanda supported the previous regime of President Juvenal Habyarimana. And they failed to denounce ethnic hatred then being disseminated.

Some survivors like Zafran have since left the Catholic Church, unable to reconcile the Church's teaching with the actions of its most senior members during the genocide.

Sheikh Saleh Habimana, the Mufti of Rwanda, is the representative of the country's Muslims.

He says many turned to Islam because Muslims were seen to have acted differently.

"The roofs of Muslim houses were full of non-Muslims hiding..."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3561365.stm

IP Logged

Adamant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #25 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 3:27pm

In Nigeria Muslims are trying the original way of conversion aren't they Falah?

In real life Gandalf is known as Mr 10%

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #26 - Jun 7th, 2012 at 6:05pm

Falah, would you be interested in explaining how your views on how Israeli Jews should be treated reflects Muhammed's example rather than Hitler's example?

Also, it appears to me that Sunni Islam's approach to Shites is even worse than their treatment of Jews. Could you comment on that?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #27 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 5:53pm

Adamant wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 3:37pm:
Regarded seriously, the founder of Islam, Mohammed, did what Adolf Hitler did in the past century to win power. What Mein Kampf is to Adolf Hitler, the Koran is to Muslims. A neutral reader will find there more than 200 passages with calls to battle against infidels. This devilish concoction, the Koran, should be on the Index, like Mein Kampf. Mohammed and Adolf Hitler are alike in many ways.

In the city of Yathrib, now called Medina, Mohammed beheaded more than 500 Jews. More wouldn’t have been possible. At that time, there were no longer any male Jews in Yathrib. The Nazi ideology and Islam are very similar. It was not for no reason that the leaders of Islam formed their own Islamic SS brigades to support Hitler in his genocidal campaign against the Jews. Allah’s green Nazis are being courted by today’s policies. An irony of world history.

No males left, just the females, and all the wealth...

Adamant wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 3:37pm:
Udo Ulfkotte: It always makes me chuckle, when this idea is mentioned. Islamophobia comes from Islamic territory. Most Muslims suffer from it. The Sunni Muslims have an Islamophobia about the Shi’ite Muslims, the Shi’ite Muslims have an Islamophobia about the Muslims of the Ahmadiyya, and so on. In the 17 years when I lived largely among Muslims in Islamic countries, I was able to study this Islamophobia.

I know of no other group of people in he world who are so shaped by Islamophobia as are the Muslims. And I do not know of one single bias researcher who has ever dealt with that. That, too, is choked off. So it is not at all a question of Islamophobia, but of political correctness. Something is being hammered into the heads of the stupid Germans. And the really stupid ones actually believe it.

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 7:38pm

freediver wrote on Jun 7th, 2012 at 6:05pm:
Falah, would you be interested in explaining how your views on how Israeli Jews should be treated reflects Muhammed's example rather than Hitler's example?

Freeliar, Hitler wanted to expel Jews from Europe, and ended overseeing the death of many of them.

I propose that Jews be allowed to live in Europe.

The Jews are welcome to live in an Islamic state as soon as they return stolen property and pay compensation for their crimes.

freediver wrote on Jun 7th, 2012 at 6:05pm:
Also, it appears to me that Sunni Islam's approach to Shites is even worse than their treatment of Jews. Could you comment on that?

Freeliar you always speak lies. Why don't you explain what your "take" on it is then i can tell you that you are wrong.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #29 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 7:49pm

Quote:
Freeliar, Hitler wanted to expel Jews from Europe, and ended overseeing the death of many of them.

I propose that Jews be allowed to live in Europe.

I see. Hitler sent them running off to Israel. You want to send them running back to Europe. That is the only difference between Islam and Nazism on the matter?

Quote:
The Jews are welcome to live in an Islamic state as soon as they return stolen property and pay compensation for their crimes

Ah, the Jew tax? Is that it, or would some have to pay with their lives, like in Muhammed's examples?

Quote:
Freeliar you always speak lies. Why don't you explain what your "take" on it is then i can tell you that you are wrong.

I don't see shites as a problem to begin with, so I don't have a take on it. I am asking what your is. You started out listing which ones you would kill, then said you would spare the others so long as they... and left it hanging.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Send Topic Print