Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12
Send Topic Print
Islam is a barrier to peace (Read 23220 times)
abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Re: Islam is a barrier to peace
Reply #90 - May 23rd, 2012 at 11:32pm

Yadda,

So when Muslims take over Australia, you won't mind going to Canada or the U.S then to make way for a Muslim who wants to live in your home?

After all Westerners have so many other countries, you don't need Australia... Will you gladly get up and give your home to a Muslim?

ie. Will you apply your same advice to yourself? Or is it only applicable to others? When it suits your agenda?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #91 - May 24th, 2012 at 8:11am

abu_rashid wrote on May 23rd, 2012 at 11:32pm:
Yadda,

So when Muslims take over Australia, you won't mind going to Canada or the U.S then to make way for a Muslim who wants to live in your home?

After all Westerners have so many other countries, you don't need Australia... Will you gladly get up and give your home to a Muslim?

ie. Will you apply your same advice to yourself? Or is it only applicable to others? When it suits your agenda?

This is not as silly as it sounds. It is actually the standard set by Islam. You either welcome the invaders with open arms and become a second class citizen forever, or convert to Islam and become part of the borg, or you end up a slave, or you give up all your land and property to them and bugger off somewhere else (not sure how this last option fits in with Islam's globalist agenda). Other than converting to Islam it is not your choice. It depends on what is deemed to bring most benefit to the Caliphate.

Did I leave out any options Abu?

By comparison, the Muslims of Palestine have it easy.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #92 - May 24th, 2012 at 8:33am

Quote:
You mean every time they start? If the Palestinians gave up on violence, the bulldozing would have ended decades ago. The world simply would not have tolerated it. Even today, despite the rockets, many Israelis stand up for Palestinians. Imagine how easy peace would be for the Palestinians if they wanted it?

Who breaks the ceasefires?

Quote:
Shut up. You have no idea what genocide is. We Jews has suffered holocaust and we do not commit genocide ever.

the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.

Sure looks like you are trying to wipe out the palestinians to me.

Quote:
If they do want peace with us they make very stupid choices and decisions

Oh like not laying down and dying?

Quote:
I can't see how there can ever be peace in the middle east, between Israel and her neighbours, while ever ISLAM exists.

For you this is about wiping out islam. For them its about staying alive and being able to live in a home without being bulldozed.

Quote:
The Israelis, love their children.

But they dont care about any other people.

Quote:
Why ?

Aren't they prepared to die for their beliefs ???

Suicide.

So if they are prepared to die its okay to just go and kill them? And you say I am evil? I would never do that!

Quote:
You are either very ignorant, or, very evil, imo.

Muwahahaha

Quote:
Or isn't there enough room in Saudi Arabia for the 'Palestinians' ?

What ever happened to moslem brotherhood and hospitality  ???

Obviously you expect another country to have compassion without showing any yourself.

Quote:
You either welcome the invaders with open arms and become a second class citizen forever, or convert to Islam and become part of the borg, or you end up a slave, or you give up all your land and property to them and bugger off somewhere else (not sure how this last option fits in with Islam's globalist agenda).

Lol

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #93 - May 24th, 2012 at 8:45am

Quote:
Who breaks the ceasefires?

Borg, this requires a frank look at the evidence, not spin doctoring. Take this as an example:

Country A attacks B on day X in history.

80 days later country B defends itself.

3 hours later country A launches yet another unprovoked attack.

This time it takes B a bit longer to summon it's resources, but manages to respond in 130 days.

87 minutes later country A again launches another completely unprovoked attack.

...and so on

How would you interpret this?

Quote:
Sure looks like you are trying to wipe out the palestinians to me.

I think you have completely failed to grasp the situation. If this is what they wanted, they could do it easily and quickly, and would not let the Palestinians fire rockets into Israel. By any other historical standard, they would have wiped them out.

Quote:
Oh like not laying down and dying?

Like firing rockets from residential areas into Israel, so that the return fire ends up killing innocent people. How is this anything but idiotic on the part of the Palestinians?

Quote:
For you this is about wiping out islam. For them its about staying alive and being able to live in a home without being bulldozed.

Borg, try reading what people actually post. Avram has said he is willing to live peacefully with Palestinian neighbours. Yet here we have Abu and Falah saying the Palestinians should never surrender and are about to have a great military victory. Falah even thinks they have already had victories over Israel. And this comes from Muslims with now personal involvement or experience, so no direct reason to be bitter. Now be honest - which side is the barrier to peace?

Quote:
But they dont care about any other people.

Again, look to the reality. There are plenty of Israeli NGOs helping out Palestinians. Obviously this is not going to extend to ignoring the rockets landing in their cities and talk from idiots like Falah about ongoing wars.

IP Logged

Adamant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #94 - May 24th, 2012 at 11:01am

Your view of history is erroneous Falah

It is one thing to sign a peace treaty, another thing to surrender. We have seen what happens to those who made the mistake of surrender eg. Catholics genocided Muslims and Jews in Spain

I have corrected you before, but will try once more.

In 1066 the Muslims in Spain slaughtered between 3500 and 7000 Jews. The Jews Muslims were expelled from Spain when the Spaniards reclaimed THEIR LAND. Jews and Muslims were given the chance to convert to Christianity, if they refused were expelled with no possessions ( the Muslims stole them from others anyway ).http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1066_Granada_massacre

No such chance was given to these poor buggers by Muslims.  http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/featured/skull-cathedral-otranto-bones-mart...

Muslims killed more people in 1066 than over the entire period of the Spanish inquisition.   http://askville.amazon.com/people-killed-Inquisition/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=3...

I realise it is difficult for Muslims to have a honest opinion as they rote so little history about their murderous expansion, perhaps they were even disgusted by the atrocities they committed.

In real life Gandalf is known as Mr 10%

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - May 24th, 2012 at 11:56am

Adamant wrote on May 24th, 2012 at 11:01am:

It is one thing to sign a peace treaty, another thing to surrender. We have seen what happens to those who made the mistake of surrender eg. Catholics genocided Muslims and Jews in Spain

In 1066 the Muslims in Spain slaughtered between 3500 and 7000 Jews. The Jews Muslims were expelled from Spain when the Spaniards reclaimed THEIR LAND. Jews and Muslims were given the chance to convert to Christianity, if they refused were expelled with no possessions ( the Muslims stole them from others anyway ).http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1066_Granada_massacre

Quite odd that the oldest source quoted in the wikipedia entry is a Jewish Encyclopedia 1906.

If you read the whole wikipedia entry it says this of the dubious Jewish claims of a massacre:

Quote:
Lewis continues: "Diatribes such as Abu Ishaq's and massacres such as that in Granada in 1066 are of rare occurrence in Islamic history."

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - May 24th, 2012 at 12:09pm

No such chance was given to these poor buggers by Muslims.  http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/featured/skull-cathedral-otranto-bones-mart...

The Church is used as propaganda by Christians. Ottoman historians said that the bones were collected from the battlefield and came from the 1300 Italian soldiers who took part in the battle.

Muslims killed more people in 1066 than over the entire period of the Spanish inquisition. 

That is obviously a pretty dodgy statement. It is well documented that Jews and Christians lived peacefully and prosperously in Islamic Spain.

You present some dodgy statistics, which are not based on evidence.

What we do know for sure is that there were no non-Catholics left in Spain once the killer Catholics took control of the country.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #97 - May 24th, 2012 at 12:22pm

falah wrote on May 24th, 2012 at 11:56am:

Quite odd that the oldest source quoted in the wikipedia entry is a Jewish Encyclopedia 1906.

If you read the whole wikipedia entry it says this of the dubious Jewish claims of a massacre:

Quote:
Lewis continues: "Diatribes such as Abu Ishaq's and massacres such as that in Granada in 1066 are of rare occurrence in Islamic history."

So it was rare for Muslims to kill more people in a single year in one area than the entire history of the spanish inquisition?

Muhammed himself killed and oversaw the killing of more than enough people. This includes Jews who you claim lived 'peacefully' under Muslim oppression for the entire history of Islam.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #98 - May 24th, 2012 at 12:23pm

Quote:
Borg, this requires a frank look at the evidence, not spin doctoring. Take this as an example:

How the heck was a google search "spin doctoring"?

Quote:
How would you interpret this?

you are joking. lol. Its not funny though if this is how you see it.

Quote:
I think you have completely failed to grasp the situation. If this is what they wanted, they could do it easily and quickly, and would not let the Palestinians fire rockets into Israel. By any other historical standard, they would have wiped them out.

They would if they could. They are afraid they will lose the support of america etc if they do that though.

The avram vs abu etc thing is not representative of all muslims or all jews. The facts are that israel wont give them a fair go.

Quote:
Again, look to the reality. There are plenty of Israeli NGOs helping out Palestinians. Obviously this is not going to extend to ignoring the rockets landing in their cities and talk from idiots like Falah about ongoing wars.

Apparently the ones doing the bulldozing are private contractors hired by zionists i suppose. This is supposed to absolve them of any blame.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #99 - May 24th, 2012 at 1:42pm

Yadda wrote on May 23rd, 2012 at 11:24pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on May 23rd, 2012 at 6:47pm:

Where exactly should the palestinians go?

SOB

Saudi Arabia ???

'Palestinians' are a contrived political 'stick' to beat Israel with, on the world stage.

Nothing more.

abu_rashid wrote on May 23rd, 2012 at 11:32pm:
Yadda,

Abu,

1/
ISLAM ???

2/
The Ummah ???

Are those two entities just figments of our kuffar imagination ???

Dictionary;
umma = = the whole community of Muslims bound together by ties of religion.

Abu,

A moslem has a special relationship with every other moslem.

ISLAM itself dictates and obligates such a relationship among moslems.

"It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces Towards east or West; but it is righteousness- to believe in Allah and the Last Day, and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer, and practice regular charity; to fulfil the contracts which ye have made; and to be firm and patient, in pain (or suffering) and adversity, and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, the Allah-fearing."
Koran 8.41

"And know that out of all the booty that ye may acquire (in war), a fifth share is assigned to Allah,- and to the Messenger, and to near relatives, orphans, the needy, and the wayfarer,- if ye do believe in Allah and in the revelation We sent down to Our servant on the Day of Testing,- the Day of the meeting of the two forces. For Allah hath power over all things."
Koran 8.41

etc, etc, etc, 'moslem piety', etc, add infinitum.

BUT NOT 'moslem piety' FOR ANY 'Palestinian'.      SPIT!      SPIT!!

Clearly, Allah's curse, is on any moslem who materially helps his 'Palestinian' brothers and sisters, or would take them in !!!
/sac off

So Abu, if the 'Palestinian people' have been dispossessed by those evil Zionists [n.b. the Jewish people have merely taken back what is their own ancient home land, that was taken from the Jewish people, by others], why can their moslem 'brothers' help them, and absorb the 'poor' 'Palestinian people' into their own communities ???

Abu,

AS MOSLEMS, why are moslems refusing to 'take in' into the Ummah, the dispossessed 'Palestinian people'  ???

Have moslems lost all of their pity for their 'Palestinian' brothers and sisters ???

Again, isn't there enough room in Saudi Arabia for the dispossessed 'Palestinians' ?

+++

Hey Abu,

If moslem invaders are 'righteous' in stealing all of these lands by force of the sword;

THEN PLEASE EXPLAIN, WHY IS IT WRONG FOR THE JEWISH PEOPLE TO TAKE BACK THEIR OWN ANCIENT HOMELAND, AND TO DEFEND IT BY FORCE OF ARMS ???

IMAGE SOURCE
http://www.jihadwatch.org/islam-101.html

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - May 24th, 2012 at 2:06pm

freediver wrote on May 24th, 2012 at 12:22pm:
falah wrote on May 24th, 2012 at 11:56am:

Quote:

So it was rare for Muslims to kill more people in a single year in one area than the entire history of the spanish inquisition?

Can you provide any evidence to support your assertion Freeliar - apart from a Jewish encyclopedia written in 1906?

freediver wrote on May 24th, 2012 at 12:22pm:
Muhammed himself killed and oversaw the killing of more than enough people. This includes Jews who you claim lived 'peacefully' under Muslim oppression for the entire history of Islam.

The Jews were protected in the Madina until they started molesting women, committing murders, helping enemies of the state and plotting to murder Prophet Muhammed, peace & blessing of God upon him.

Initially Prophet Muhammed tried to protect the Jews until their crimes became too much.

Initially the Jews committed murders secretly and would attack lone Muslims. A lone Muslim was killed in the Jewish town of Khaybar. In order, to maintain peace, prophet Muhammed paid compensation to the family of the murder victim out of his own property:

Quote:
A man of the Ansar was killed at Khaybar and his relatives went to the Prophet  and mentioned that to him. He asked: Have you two witnesses who can testify to the murderer of your friend? They replied: "Messenger of God! there was not a single Muslim present, but only jews who sometimes have the audacity to do even greater crimes than this. He said: Then choose fifty of them and demand that they take an oath; but they refused and the Prophet paid the blood-money himself.
[Bukhari]

Quote:
Abdullah ibn Sahl al-Ansari and Muhayyisa ibn Masud went out to Khaybar, and they separated on their various businesses and Abdullah ibn Sahl was killed...

...Muhayyisa returned and said that Abdullah ibn Sahl had been killed and thrown in a shallow well or spring. The jews came and he said, "By God! You have killed him."...The Messenger of God gave blood-money from his own property, and sent them one hundred camels to their house.
[al-Muwatta]

The first tribe of Jews were expelled from Madina after molesting a Muslim woman and the mob-killing of a Muslim man openly in the jewish market.

Quote:
Their behaviour grew too impolite and unbearable. They started a process of trouble-making, jeering at the Muslims, hurting those who frequented their bazaars, and even intimidating their women. Such things began to aggravate the general situation, so the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) gathered them in assemblage, admonished and called them to be rational, sensible and guided and cautioned against further transgression. Nevertheless they remained obdurate and paid no heed to his warning, and said: "Don’t be deluded on account of defeating some Quraishites inexperienced in the art of war. If you were to engage us in fight, you will realize that we are genuine war experts."

In this regard, the Words of God were revealed saying:

Quote:
Say to those who disbelieve: ‘You will be defeated and gathered together to Hell, and worst indeed is that place to rest.’ There has already been a Sign for you (O Jews) in the two armies that met (in the battle of Badr): One was fighting in the cause of God, and as for the other (they) were disbelievers. They (the believers) saw them (the disbelievers) with their own eyes twice their number. And God supports with His Victory whom He pleases. Verily, in this is a lesson for those who understand." [Al-Qur'an 3:12,13] [Sunan Abu Da'ud with Aunul-Ma'bood 3/115; Ibn Hisham 1/552]

The answer of the Qunaiqa Tribe amounted, as seen, to war declaration. The Prophet suppressed his anger and advised the Muslims to be patient and forbearing and wait for what time might reveal.

The Jews, went too far in their transgression, presumptuous behaviour and licentious practices. One day a Jewish goldsmith provoked a Muslim woman whose genitals become uncovered when he had tied the edge of the garment to her back. A Muslim man happened to be there and killed the man; the Jews retaliated by killing that Muslim. The man’s family called the Muslims for help and war started. [Ibn Hisham 2/47,48]

On Saturday, Shawwal 15th, 2 A.H., the Prophet marched out with his soldiers, Hamzah bin ‘Abdul Muttalib carrying the standard of the Muslims, and laid siege to the Jews’ forts for 15 days. God cast fear into their hearts, and they were obliged to defer to the Messenger’s judgement on their lives, wealth, women and children; their hands were tied behind their backs.

At this point, Abdullah bin Ubai bin Salul...began to intercede for them (Jews) persistently on grounds of a former alliance between those Jews and His tribe, the Khazraj. Muhammad...granted him his request...After that they were banished out of all Arabia to Azru‘a in Syria
[Ar-Raheeq al-Makhtum, al-Mubarakpuri]

The Jewish Nadir and Quraiza tribes were permitted to stay until they broke their peace treaty and fought against the Muslims, with the Nadir tribe being the main offenders in breaking peace treaties with Muslims initially, after being pressured by the Meccans pagans who were furious at being defeated by Muslims at the Battle of Badr:

Quote:
...The (Meccan) pagans of the Quraysh (tribe) again wrote (a letter) to the Jews after the Battle of Badr: "You are men of weapons and fortresses. You should fight our companion (Muhammed) or we shall deal with you in a certain way. And nothing will come between us and the anklets of your women."...(so) they gathered the Nadir tribe to violate the treaty. They sent a message to the Prophet: "Come out to us with thirty men from your companions, and thirty rabbis will come out from us till we meet at a central place where they will hear you. If they testify to you and believe in you, we shall believe in you."...When the next day came, the Messenger of God went out in the morning with an army, and surrounded them. He told them: "I swear by God, you will have no peace from me until you conclude a treaty with me. But they refused to conclude a treaty with him. He therefore fought them the same day. Next he attacked the Quraysh tribe with an army in the morning, and left the Nadir tribe. He asked them (Quraysh) to sign a treaty and they signed it. He turned away from them and attacked the Nadir tribe with an army. He fought with them until they agreed to expulsion. The Nadir tribe were deported, and they took with them whatever their camels could carry, that is, their property, the doors of their houses, and their wood.
[Bukhari]

Quote:
Narrated Ibn Umar: The Nadir tribe and Quraiza tribe fought (against the Muslims violating their peace treaty), so the Prophet exiled the Nadir tribe and allowed the Quraiza tribe to remain at their places (in Medina) taking nothing from them till they fought against the Prophet again (a second time). He then killed their men and distributed their women, children and property among the Muslims, but some of them came to the Prophet and he granted them safety, and they embraced Islam. He then exiled all the Jews from Medina.
[Bukhari]

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #101 - May 24th, 2012 at 2:16pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on May 24th, 2012 at 8:33am:

Quote:

Obviously you expect another country to have compassion without showing any yourself.

If another country, and other persons, want to show compassion to persons who believe that they have the right to rob, rape, pillage, and murder other human beings, that is their choice.

I will not assist CRIMINALS, in their CRIMINAL endeavours.      [i.e. therefore becoming a criminal myself!!]

I would rather incarcerate criminals, separating criminals FROM the rest of society.

A person would have to be demented to welcome into their home, or, into their nation, moslems, who's philosophy [ISLAM] teaches them that they [moslems] may 'lawfully' rob, rape, pillage, and murder their hosts [ <--- people who have given them sanctuary!! ], .......and that such behaviour is 'lawful' because their hosts do not believe as they [moslems] believe.

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

From ISLAMIC law texts, declaring how moslems should treat those who abandon ISLAM [i.e. those who are not moslems]....

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/fus3_50.html#3.110

n.b. "Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

Every moslem who has been given sanctuary in Australia, openly declares that he has embraced ISLAM, including ISLAM's tenets and laws.

And ISLAM teaches those very moslems from childhood, that 'unbelievers' have no protection in their moslem society, and that their duty, their obligation to ISLAM, is to destroy the un-ISLAMIC community [ the community which has given those moslems sanctuary], and to replace that society with ISLAMIC law.

1/    "...Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith." [i.e. 'Unbelief' [in man] is a crime.].
Koran 2.98
[ - - All of 'unbelieving' mankind, are the declared enemy of moslems.]

2/    "...those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47:8-11

3/    "...And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah...Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan:...."
Koran 4.74-76

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #102 - May 24th, 2012 at 2:28pm

falah wrote on May 24th, 2012 at 2:06pm:

The Jewish Nadir and Quraiza tribes were permitted to stay until they broke their peace treaty and fought against the Muslims, with the Nadir tribe being the main offenders in breaking peace treaties with Muslims initially, after being pressured by the Meccans pagans who were furious at being defeated by Muslims at the Battle of Badr:

In the time of Mohammed, Jewish communities in Saudi Arabia were being oppressed and pillaged by moslems.

Why?

Simply because many of the Jews refused to relinquish Judaism, and adopt ISLAM.

"While we were in the mosque, Allah's Apostle came out to us and said, "Let us proceed to the Jews." So we went along with him till we reached Bait-al-Midras (a place where the Torah used to be recited and all the Jews of the town used to gather). The Prophet stood up and addressed them, "O Assembly of Jews! Embrace Islam and you will be safe!" The Jews replied, "O Aba-l-Qasim! You have conveyed Allah's message to us." The Prophet said, "That is what I want (from you)." He repeated his first statement for the second time, and they said, "You have conveyed Allah's message, O Aba-l-Qasim." Then he said it for the third time and added, "You should Know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to exile you from, this land, so whoever among you owns some property, can sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle.""
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #009.085.077
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.053.392

Moslems are liars, who can do no wrong, in their own eyes.

Moslems are always making excuses, and always portraying THEIR INTENDED VICTIMS as the aggressors,   .......when the truth is that it is >> always << the moslems themselves, who are always making threats of violence, against those who are not moslems.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #103 - May 24th, 2012 at 6:09pm

Quote:
The avram vs abu etc thing is not representative of all muslims or all jews. The facts are that israel wont give them a fair go.

It only takes a small number of Muslims like Abu and Falah to create the violence, but it takes a much bigger proportion of the population to condone the violence and fail to reign it in. I am sure the Israelis would prefer the Palestinians to take responsibility for any rockets that get launched from Palestine and lock up the people who do this. Do you think that will ever happen, even if the result is Palestinians dying in response? It will not happen because the Palestinian people actually support ongoing violence and want a military victory, no matter how unlikely, more than they want peace. After all, they have literally made a religion of winning wars and ruling over Jews.

Quote:
The Jews were protected in the Madina until they started molesting women, committing murders, helping enemies of the state and plotting to murder Prophet Muhammed, peace & blessing of God upon him

Yes Falah we know there is always an excuse when Muslims slaughter people and the Muslims are always blameless. Just like if a Palestinian launches rockets into Israel from his rooftop and his children die in the return fire, it is the Israeli's fault his children died. Islam absolves him of any responsibility for his own actions or the need to think for himself.

The point is, the Jews obviously did not live in peace the whole time. But when it became obvious their only choice was submit or die, they chose to live. Muslims on the other hand choose to die.

If those Jews had behaved anything at all like today's Palestinians, there would be no trace left of them. Palestinians are given more rope to hang themselves with than any other people in the history of the world. Israel is the most generous victor there has ever been. But you are incapable of putting any of this into perspective, even when the facts are staring you in the face, because Islam is blind to reality and born to rule.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #104 - May 24th, 2012 at 6:25pm

falah wrote on May 24th, 2012 at 9:16am:
freediver wrote on May 24th, 2012 at 8:19am:
Quote:
But too I believe Palestinians can exist as neighbours to us.

I wonder if Abu and Falah could reciprocate this gesture without qualifying it as temporary or some other silly attempt at deception.

I believe Israelis can live as good neighbours as soon as they get off stolen Palestinian land.

And go where?

What about the ones who didn't steal anything or who legitimately bought their land?

Avram is not suggesting the Palestinians can only be neighbours if they move to Uzbhekistan. Peace can start as soon as the Palestinians give up on yours and Abu's lunatic belief that they are going to force the Israelis into the sea.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12
Send Topic Print