Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll closed Poll
Question: Shoulds shites be stoned to death?
*** This poll has now closed ***

yes    
  1 (50.0%)
no    
  1 (50.0%)
maybe    
  0 (0.0%)
only for adultery    
  0 (0.0%)
Getting drunk    
  0 (0.0%)
taking the piss    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 2
« Created by: bludger on: May 24th, 2012 at 8:26pm »

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Stoning Shites to death (Read 9132 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Stoning Shites to death
May 16th, 2012 at 8:23am

This is an interesting thread:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1336430169/30#40

I pointed out that Abu scared Malik away because Malik is a shite, and Abu thinks shites should be stoned to death for apostasy.

Malik used to co-moderate the Islam board with Abu.

Abu has taken the strange position that I am 'exposing myself as a liar'. Yet for some reason he is unwilling to directly accuse me of lying. He is even unwilling to directly accuse me of being wrong. Or to clarify whether he thinks shites should be stoned to death for apostasy.

Falah on the other hand is not so shy and recently outlined the plans to kill all the Iranian and other Shite leaders (as well as Howard and other Australian ministers, US leaders, British leaders etc). Regular Iranian Shites would not be killed unless they repeated 'the heresies'. However even Falah got a bit shy about explaining how these people would be handled.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1316600915/50#50

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1335791303/18#18

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1329307987/4#4

According to Abu, shites permit themselves to lie about religion, so I imagine any trial would look even sillier than trying to get a straight answer from Abu. Shites on the other hand seem to think that constantly lying is necessary to escape being stoned to death by people like Abu. Unfortunately this stalemate does not translate into not blowing up each other's mosques, although Abu insists these are CIA false flag operations because shites and sunnis would never want to hurt each other.
« Last Edit: May 16th, 2012 at 8:31am by freediver »  

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Stoning Shites to death
Reply #1 - May 16th, 2012 at 2:29pm

freediver wrote on May 16th, 2012 at 8:23am:
This is an interesting thread:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1336430169/30#40

I pointed out that Abu scared Malik away because Malik is a shite, and Abu thinks shites should be stoned to death for apostasy.

Malik used to co-moderate the Islam board with Abu.

Abu has taken the strange position that I am 'exposing myself as a liar'. Yet for some reason he is unwilling to directly accuse me of lying. He is even unwilling to directly accuse me of being wrong. Or to clarify whether he thinks shites should be stoned to death for apostasy.

Falah on the other hand is not so shy and recently outlined the plans to kill all the Iranian and other Shite leaders (as well as Howard and other Australian ministers, US leaders, British leaders etc). Regular Iranian Shites would not be killed unless they repeated 'the heresies'. However even Falah got a bit shy about explaining how these people would be handled.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1316600915/50#50

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1335791303/18#18

According to Abu, shites permit themselves to lie about religion, so I imagine any trial would look even sillier than trying to get a straight answer from Abu. Shites on the other hand seem to think that constantly lying is necessary to escape being stoned to death by people like Abu. Unfortunately this stalemate does not translate into not blowing up each other's mosques, although Abu insists these are CIA false flag operations because shites and sunnis would never want to hurt each other.

Freeliar can you demonstrate exactly where I had "plans" to kill anyone?

Lying comes so naturally to kafirs like you doesn't it?

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

Frances
Gold Member

Australian Politics

In a Castle in the Hills
Reply #2 - May 16th, 2012 at 3:19pm

There's a typo in the name of the thread by the way.  It should read "Shi'ites".

Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #3 - May 16th, 2012 at 3:45pm

shouldnt this be in the "relationships" section?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #4 - May 16th, 2012 at 5:51pm

Sure Falah. It is in one of the threads I linked to in my post, which you quoted.

BTW, there are still some very interesting questions about your list of who should be killed that remain unanswered, particularly with regard to the justification for who you include or exclude. An answer to these would be greatly appreciated, as I am sure a lot of people would like to be able to figure out for themselves if they are on your deathlist, should you ever get your way. I doubt anyone would want to deliberately put themselves on your radar by asking the question directly.

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - May 16th, 2012 at 6:02pm

freediver wrote on May 16th, 2012 at 5:51pm:
Sure Falah. It is in one of the threads I linked to in my post, which you quoted.

BTW, there are still some very interesting questions about your list of who should be killed that remain unanswered, particularly with regard to the justification for who you include or exclude. An answer to these would be greatly appreciated, as I am sure a lot of people would like to be able to figure out for themselves if they are on your deathlist, should you ever get your way. I doubt anyone would want to deliberately put themselves on your radar by asking the question directly.

I have called for war criminals and traitors like John Howard to be tried for their crimes.

Now, Freeliar, can you please demonstrate where I had "plans" to kill anyone?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #6 - May 16th, 2012 at 6:06pm

That hardly clarifies the situation Falah.

What makes them traitors? Do you have a clearer method for determining who lives and who dies?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #7 - May 16th, 2012 at 6:09pm

Perhaps you could leave this thread for the discussion of shites in particular and elaborate on your more general case for the death penalty in the other thread.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #8 - May 18th, 2012 at 8:38am

falah wrote on May 18th, 2012 at 12:49am:
freediver wrote on May 13th, 2012 at 10:01pm:
Are you accusing me of lying? Please pick the lie for me:

b) Shites are apostates

That is a lie. So you admit that you are liar now? Or will you keep lying and say you are not a liar?

Falah can you explain why, under your plans for Islamic revival, Shites would be stoned to death if they utter any of 'the heresies'?

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - May 18th, 2012 at 10:31am

freediver wrote on May 18th, 2012 at 8:38am:

b) Shites are apostates

That is a lie. So you admit that you are liar now? Or will you keep lying and say you are not a liar?

Falah can you explain why, under your plans for Islamic revival, Shites would be stoned to death if they utter any of 'the heresies'?

Freeliar, do you not feel any shame in lying? I have no such plans to stone Shi-ites to death.

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 18th, 2012 at 10:41am

b) Shites are apostates

Don't you ever feel embarrassed about your lies Freeliar?

Freeliar, who said that anyone would stone shi-ites?

The disbelievers cannot help themselves from lying. You are proof Freeliar.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - May 18th, 2012 at 11:15am

freediver wrote on May 16th, 2012 at 5:51pm:

freediver - have you ever had a straight answer from a muslim on a "touchy" topic ?

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #12 - May 18th, 2012 at 12:06pm

falah wrote on May 16th, 2012 at 2:29pm:
Freeliar can you demonstrate exactly where I had "plans" to kill anyone?

Lying comes so naturally to kafirs like you doesn't it?

falah wrote on Feb 2nd, 2012 at 10:30am:
freediver wrote on Jan 31st, 2012 at 9:09pm:
The Caliphate. Whatever. Perhaps I need to rephrase the question so as not to confuse you.

What is the propert Islamic way to handle them?

Probably the overwhelming majority of Shi-ites are ignorant of the aspects of their religion that take them out of Islam. Therefore, they are technically considered Muslim. If they do not practice or understand what their leaders tell them then they are Muslims and should be treated as such.

The Shi-ite leadership, however, say things which take them from outside of Islam. Those who believe in what the Shi-ite Twelver leaders teach, are not Muslim.

Abu Rashid has written extensively on the issue of how traitors are treated in various countries such as, (but not limited to) the US. Although, I am not sure that he has mentioned how apostates in Islam are given an opportunity to repent and rejoin the Muslim community..

There is a good case for the death penalty for the Shi-ite leaders who have killed and persecuted Muslims. Just as there is a good case for the death penalty for George Bush, Benjamin Netanhayu, Tony Blair or John Howard - I am advocating for a retrospective change of laws that will allow war criminals like Howard to be executed.

falah wrote on May 18th, 2012 at 10:41am:

b) Shites are apostates

Don't you ever feel embarrassed about your lies Freeliar?

Freeliar, who said that anyone would stone shi-ites?

The disbelievers cannot help themselves from lying. You are proof Freeliar.

Falah, how are we supposed to interpret these comments from you, and your refusal since then to clarify any of these issues, other than to accuse people of lying?

What are 'the heresies', and what is the appropriate punishment for promoting them?

Why are you incapable of answering the question about whether you support the death penalty for apostasy under Islamic law?

falah wrote on Feb 18th, 2012 at 12:36pm:
freediver wrote on Feb 17th, 2012 at 10:18pm:
If a Muslim rejects Islam and other Muslims threaten to stone him to death if he does not revert back to Islam, does that count as forcing, or would you consider that 'gentle encouragement'?

If a person wants to leave Islam, they are free to so as long as they leave the Islamic state beforehand.

falah wrote on Feb 9th, 2012 at 1:32pm:
For the Twelver Shi-ite sect, found mostly in Iran, it is only the government and leaders who are considered to be outside of Islam. The ordinary person on the street is technically considered muslim unless he utters the heresies of his leaders.

falah wrote on Feb 6th, 2012 at 1:09pm:
Who made up the Universal Declaration of human rights? God or imperfect humans? Who has the right to make laws the Creator or the Created?

Does the Bible conform to the Universal Declaration of human rights?

What is the punishment for apostasy in the Bible?

falah wrote on Oct 1st, 2011 at 3:30am:
freediver wrote on Sep 30th, 2011 at 6:33pm:
Falah, do you also support the death penalty for apostasy under Islamic law?

That is a bit hypothetical is it not? I do not live in a country run according to Islamic law, so my opinion of certain elements seem to be hardly relevant.

I suggest examining the issue of the apostate. Is there anything wrong with him?

Clearly the answer is yes. An apostate has rejected pure Islamic monotheism.

We are presented with two possibilities. Either the apostate is mentally inadequate, which makes him innocent in Islamic law, or he is a committed polytheist.

The polytheist disrespects God, and therefore earns the reward of the Hellfire. What could be worse for a human than going to the Hellfire?

The apostate is cursed by God for choosing polytheism.

The apostate is particularly harmful to the monotheistic society because he propagates a message of polytheism - if a disbeliever was not interested in propagation of polytheism, then he would either flee the Islamic state or remain quiet.

So the apostate is one who would call people to the Hellfire, and there is nothing worse that can happen to people than going to Hell. Therefore the apostate is a dangerous individual who harms his commuinity.

falah wrote on Jan 31st, 2012 at 8:58pm:
gizmo_2655 wrote on Jan 31st, 2012 at 6:34pm:
Shiite is a Muslim sect....So a Caliphate following Shiite Islam is still an Islamic government...

The same way that Catholic and Presbyterian are BOTH Chrisitian religions....

The Twelver Shi-ites of Iran and the Alawis of Syria are not muslim, but are to Islam a bit like how the Mormons or Moonies are to Christianity.

About 90% of Shi-ites belong to the Twelvers or Alawis.

There are some Shi-ites like the Zaydis in Yemen which are considered Muslim, but they are very small in number.

Although the Zaydis are Muslim, they are considered deviant by most Muslims.

Shi-ites number about 100 million.

Muslims number about 1 billion.

« Last Edit: May 18th, 2012 at 12:11pm by freediver »  

IP Logged

bludger

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - May 24th, 2012 at 8:26pm

Let's settle this now and move on. Smiley

IP Logged

Adamant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #14 - May 25th, 2012 at 1:24am

Falah

Now, Freeliar, can you please demonstrate where I had "plans" to kill anyone?

You are too smart for that Falah but in some of your post's I have seen your hatred of all things non Muslim.

Your persistent bile about Jews disgusts me.

Your total disregard for other peoples Religion and lives  scares me.

The criminal acts that have been perpetrated by Muslims in recent years have appalled me.

Islamic acceptance of the aforementioned denigrates you and all Muslims.

In real life Gandalf is known as Mr 10%

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print