Re: Why Should we?
Reply #135 - May 17th, 2012 at 1:37pm

Andrei.Hicks wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 1:34pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 1:33pm:
Andrei.Hicks wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 12:54pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 12:45pm:
CommonSense wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 12:33pm:
"Matty" is here... who ever the f**k it is lol
The Australian Government want to suck all the money out of hard working Australians and give it to imbeciles who don't work or illegal immigrants to live in luxury areas...
make sense?.... if it does then you're a fu**ing id!ot like the rest of the Labor party and its friends.

If I can elaborate here; Matty is saying that he supports the Coalition policy on asylum seekers and backs our current refugee intake. He is a strong advocate of Australia's international treaty obligations and, along with Phillip Ruddock, supports the work of Amnesty International.

Indeed, Matty often wears an Amnesty lapel pin and donates to World Vision to assist those most in need around the globe.

Matty has also attended a number of refugee fundraisers in Hornsby and Ryde - near the shops.

To be fair to Matty, its you who has created this idiocy.
You've also pretended to be Pakistani and another time to be a Vietnam Vet.

None of which are remotely true so I think you're best off just keeping your head down.

Excuse me, I find your inference here offensive and an insult to all veterans.

Are you saying Pakistanis can't go off to fight against the Viet Cong and defend Australia from threats from abroad?

On what basis? Their race?

History I suppose.
Pakistan wasn't in the Vietnam conflict.

How about the British Empire? I hope you recall that part of our great history.

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #136 - May 17th, 2012 at 1:38pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 1:37pm:
The Australian Government want to suck all the money out of hard working Australians and give it to imbeciles who don't work or illegal immigrants to live in luxury areas...
make sense?.... if it does then you're a fu**ing id!ot like the rest of the Labor party and its friends.

If I can elaborate here; Matty is saying that he supports the Coalition policy on asylum seekers and backs our current refugee intake. He is a strong advocate of Australia's international treaty obligations and, along with Phillip Ruddock, supports the work of Amnesty International.

Indeed, Matty often wears an Amnesty lapel pin and donates to World Vision to assist those most in need around the globe.

Matty has also attended a number of refugee fundraisers in Hornsby and Ryde - near the shops.

None of which are remotely true so I think you're best off just keeping your head down.

Are you saying Pakistanis can't go off to fight against the Viet Cong and defend Australia from threats from abroad?

History I suppose.

Great Britain?
We also weren't in the Vietnam conflict.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

john_g
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - May 17th, 2012 at 1:38pm

skippy. wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 1:29pm:
john_g wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 1:11pm:
skippy. wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 11:44am:
john_g wrote on May 16th, 2012 at 7:50pm:
adelcrow wrote on May 16th, 2012 at 4:02pm:
I'm concerned that all these personalities may come back to haunt Matty when he gets a seat after the next election.

I doubt that it's Matty. It's probably just someone with somewhat similar views. Too many differences, in my opinion.

You don't seem to understand john, some people thrive on multi sox/personalities on these forums. It is their intention to make it look like they are different people with similar views in order to further their argument. one or two people are renown over multiple forums for doing this, the poster that uses the matty ID is just one of them. Many of them get banned then turn back up as a knew ID while others, like the matty personality happily carry on with multi IDs to make their argument look like it has support. It isn't hard to pick the characteristics of their posts, that mixed with the facts they often make mistakes like answering a post with one ID that was addressed to a different ID.  corporate whitey was banned a couple of weeks ago and turned up as PREVAILING immediately, he was easy to spot, even one of the mods pointed it out.
Same thing happened with longweekend a couple of weeks ago he turned up as borntorule after his longweekend ID was suspended.

You're probably right that some do it, skippy, but I don't think that it's fair to accuse someone of something, when there is no proof, and they may just be someone with a similar opinion. When I first posted on here, I was accused of being someone else. I can't remember the exact name, but it was frustrating to be accused of something/someone that I wasn't.

In direction relation to Matty, I haven't seen him on for ages. Do you know whether or not he was banned? I would have no idea. I do think that he gets far more flack than he actually deserves.

In regards to longy, I didn't see that poster, borntorule, but is s/he still on here?

Finally, as for Prevailing/corporate whitey, there are definite similarities there, I never thought about that, but don't think that it is fair to accuse them if they profess "innocence", for lack of a better word.

Matty is his own worst enemy. when matty first stated here he claimed to be a member of the GREENS he kept that up for months, UNTIL he finally admitted IT WAS A LIE.
I haven't seem borntorule post since longweekends suspension was over, I'm not the only one that picked him as longweekend, many did.

As for prevailing, I don't think he professed innocence, it was hard to, he answered me as if he were corporate whitey then realised his mistake. Grin

I know, I remember that 30 page or so thread. Still, I don't see why he deserves to be made fun of as others are doing on this thread. He apologised for lying about that. I do think that he is naive, but definitely not dumb, and his views are really out there, but he seems like a nice enough kid, and do remember that he is only 21.

I just did a quick search, and born to rule last posted on here on May 4, so almost two weeks ago. A lot of his posts do seem uncannily like longy's, so I see what you mean. Has longy said anything on the matter.

As for Prevailing/Corporate Whitey  Grin, that is funny. I do wonder why some people do feel the need to make multiple accounts. I mean, why bother?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - May 17th, 2012 at 1:53pm

Andrei.Hicks wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 1:38pm:

History I suppose.

Great Britain?

I thought you were an Aussie.

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #139 - May 17th, 2012 at 2:00pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 1:53pm:

History I suppose.

Great Britain?

A Dual National has two masters.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #140 - May 17th, 2012 at 2:07pm

skippy. wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 1:29pm:
john_g wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 1:11pm:
skippy. wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 11:44am:
john_g wrote on May 16th, 2012 at 7:50pm:
adelcrow wrote on May 16th, 2012 at 4:02pm:
I'm concerned that all these personalities may come back to haunt Matty when he gets a seat after the next election.

I doubt that it's Matty. It's probably just someone with somewhat similar views. Too many differences, in my opinion.

You don't seem to understand john, some people thrive on multi sox/personalities on these forums. It is their intention to make it look like they are different people with similar views in order to further their argument. one or two people are renown over multiple forums for doing this, the poster that uses the matty ID is just one of them. Many of them get banned then turn back up as a knew ID while others, like the matty personality happily carry on with multi IDs to make their argument look like it has support. It isn't hard to pick the characteristics of their posts, that mixed with the facts they often make mistakes like answering a post with one ID that was addressed to a different ID.  corporate whitey was banned a couple of weeks ago and turned up as PREVAILING immediately, he was easy to spot, even one of the mods pointed it out.
Same thing happened with longweekend a couple of weeks ago he turned up as borntorule after his longweekend ID was suspended.

You're probably right that some do it, skippy, but I don't think that it's fair to accuse someone of something, when there is no proof, and they may just be someone with a similar opinion. When I first posted on here, I was accused of being someone else. I can't remember the exact name, but it was frustrating to be accused of something/someone that I wasn't.

In direction relation to Matty, I haven't seen him on for ages. Do you know whether or not he was banned? I would have no idea. I do think that he gets far more flack than he actually deserves.

In regards to longy, I didn't see that poster, borntorule, but is s/he still on here?

Finally, as for Prevailing/corporate whitey, there are definite similarities there, I never thought about that, but don't think that it is fair to accuse them if they profess "innocence", for lack of a better word.

Matty is his own worst enemy. when matty first stated here he claimed to be a member of the GREENS he kept that up for months, UNTIL he finally admitted IT WAS A LIE.
I haven't seem borntorule post since longweekends suspension was over, I'm not the only one that picked him as longweekend, many did.

As for prevailing, I don't think he professed innocence, it was hard to, he answered me as if he were corporate whitey then realised his mistake. Grin

How would you even know LW was suspended?
I understand sometimes your comments skippy, but a lot of the time you are wildly guessing mate.

You'd have no more idea than I if someone was suspended.

He didn't post for over a week, the whole time he was away borntorule showed up, then when longwhine returned borntorule disappeared. Even the mods joked about it.
« Last Edit: May 17th, 2012 at 3:36pm by skippy. »  

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #141 - May 17th, 2012 at 3:32pm

Andrei.Hicks wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 2:00pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 1:53pm:

History I suppose.

Great Britain?

A Dual National has two masters.

What about Sewth Effrica? Three, isn't it?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #142 - May 17th, 2012 at 4:08pm

Hong Kong - four.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #143 - May 17th, 2012 at 5:11pm

Amerika?

Five.

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #144 - May 17th, 2012 at 5:19pm

Two.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #145 - May 17th, 2012 at 5:20pm

Only two? You should have no problem with a Vietnamese Pakistani then.

IP Logged

corporate_whitey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Archivist
Reply #146 - May 17th, 2012 at 5:25pm

You got to love the propaganda of the Corporate Maggot and the Government - they have a hide thicker than than lead -while they deal, profit and trade in every kind of moral filth, vice and debauchery they have the hide to point the finger of accusation at the working classes and the batters. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

World Wide Working Class Struggle

IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Reply #147 - May 17th, 2012 at 5:27pm

corporate_whitey wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 5:25pm:
You got to love the propaganda of the Corporate Maggot and the Government - they have a hide thicker than than lead -while they deal, profit and trade in every kind of moral filth, vice and debauchery they have the hide to point the finger of accusation at the working classes and the batters. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Bloody baby stealing gay freemason moon men

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

corporate_whitey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Archivist
Reply #148 - May 17th, 2012 at 5:35pm

Pokies, whore houses, fast food burger chains, pubs, KFC, Taxable Drug Injection and dealing houses, & speed cameras on every street corner in every working class suburb all for the profit of the Vice dealing Western Government, the Corporate Maggot and the Syphilis ridden Australian Aristocracies Welfare... Cheesy Roll Eyes Tongue

World Wide Working Class Struggle

IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Reply #149 - May 17th, 2012 at 5:41pm

I blame the ghost of Princesss Di

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12