Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 12
Send Topic Print
Why Should we? (Read 7848 times)
CommonSense

Australian Politics

Why Should we?
May 15th, 2012 at 9:47am

Hi All, just thought I'd release some of my frustrations and thoughts. I'm not meaning to offend anyone by saying what is my opinion.

Why should we have to pay for all the dole bludgers out there that do nothing? (AND ENJOY DOING NOTHING) There are so many jobs out there but they choose not to do anything. Work at Maccas, be a labourer... do something!!

Why should we have to pay for "Opal Petrol" so that the Aboriginal youth don't sniff it? It's not our responsibility to stop them from killing themselves. They'll find some way to do it and then we'll have to pay for that too!!

I am definitely not a racist person far from it, I have lots of friends from different countries, races, and cultures but surely there needs to be something done about this government we have and their sneaky way to get money from us hard working people.

I understand why we pay our taxes but it should be used to benefit the people actually PAYING the taxes!!.... (and not for MP's to go to the Prostitutes)

Why should we have to pay for all the illegal immigrants coming into our country?
These "refugees" that come here illegally are living in Brunswick St, Fitzroy and in Carlton (both in Melbourne) these areas if you're not familiar with it are the most expensive areas in Victoria. Tax payers that work their bums off could never afford to live in these areas ever in our lives, yet here we have illegal immigrants living in these areas getting benefits and hard working people are paying for it!.... And you wonder why we get boat loads of them coming... They know they have it good!

Then we're paying for the new "asylum seekers" to be held in detention centers!! Either come here legally or ship them back home, don't keep them locked up and make us pay for it.

Even prisoners... Rapist, Murderers, Child molesters are living better than we are in jail! Steaks for dinner, Big screen TV's, Gyms, getting paid for being in there, fake identities for when their released.

And if our "leaders" of our country are so worried about the health of the people that we need to put in a carbon tax in (which is ridiculous) if the government was serious they should ban smoking and all the billions of dollars they have made from that should be used to rehabilitate the people affected. Don't fuel their addiction and KILL people!!

We seem to be helping everyone else but where's our help? I need to support myself and I feel like I'm supporting other people. I need to look after myself not other people who don't deserve it or appreciate it.

This country is becoming a joke...

Where is the logic?

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Re: Why Should we?
Reply #1 - May 15th, 2012 at 9:56am

Welcome aboard commonscent. Always nice to see another logical mouth piece for the extremist right.

If financial return is required to value a person (unemployed receiving the dole), do you support the execution of all children with any kind of birth defects ... so your taxes are not wasted?

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #2 - May 15th, 2012 at 10:00am

Do you really think the libs would change any of that?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #3 - May 15th, 2012 at 10:10am

Quote:
Welcome aboard commonscent

It does have a common scent,doesn't it.
I wonder why the matty sock got banned? Grin Grin Grin

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - May 15th, 2012 at 10:14am

We can smell that commonscent a mile off, same putrid odour permeating through the forum.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #5 - May 15th, 2012 at 10:15am

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 10:14am:
We can smell that commonscent a mile off, same putrid odour permeating through the forum.

Kinda like the rabid hatred of Americans scent you give off?

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

CommonSense

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 15th, 2012 at 10:15am

____ wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 9:56am:
Welcome aboard commonscent. Always nice to see another logical mouth piece for the extremist right.

If financial return is required to value a person (unemployed receiving the dole), do you support the execution of all children with any kind of birth defects ... so your taxes are not wasted?

Thanks for the welcome greens_lose...
I'm sorry but your argument makes no sense what so ever... I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say with your irrational reply but I'll give a response a go in simpler form for you....
I clearly stated that people CHOOSING not to work are receiving our hard earned money. If there is a child with a birth defect by all means I would be happy that my tax payers money go towards supporting them. After all, it's not their choice to have a defect. But it is some peoples choices not to work and that's what I am talking about

IP Logged

CommonSense

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - May 15th, 2012 at 10:17am

Andrei.Hicks wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 10:15am:

IP Logged

CommonSense

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - May 15th, 2012 at 10:21am

CommonSense wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 10:17am:
Andrei.Hicks wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 10:15am:

These imbeciles are clearly the ones i mentioned in my post. One-eyed labour supporters that are too scared to have an opinion or see the real facts!
Do they think it is a coincidence that labour have only been in power for maybe 10 of the last 50 years? They might as well enjoy it while they can because at the end of 2013 it will be over

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #9 - May 15th, 2012 at 10:22am

CommonSense wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 10:15am:

I'm sorry but your argument makes no sense what so ever... I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say with your irrational reply but I'll give a response a go in simpler form for you....
I clearly stated that people CHOOSING not to work are receiving our hard earned money. If there is a child with a birth defect by all means I would be happy that my tax payers money go towards supporting them. After all, it's not their choice to have a defect. But it is some peoples choices not to work and that's what I am talking about 

And what of the unemployed who is unemployed via bad economic decisions by his last employee and the current liberal state government ... on top of high local unemployment rates.

Why punish them financially while they are looking for a job.

Is it because compassion is applied, only when it suits you.

Does your compassion filter down to the children of the unemployed, you want to financially cripple?

IP Logged

CommonSense

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 15th, 2012 at 10:23am

and you're all quick to pounce but I still haven't heard a logical reply as to why we should have to pay for these bums, illegal immigrants and crims?

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #11 - May 15th, 2012 at 10:25am

CommonSense wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 10:23am:
and you're all quick to pounce but I still haven't heard a logical reply as to why we should have to pay for these bums, illegal immigrants and crims?

I just asked commonscent, why do you want to inflict cruel revenge onto the children of the unemployed.

IP Logged

CommonSense

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 15th, 2012 at 10:26am

____ wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 10:22am:
CommonSense wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 10:15am:

And what of the unemployed who is unemployed via bad economic decisions by his last employee and the current liberal state government ... on top of high local unemployment rates.

Why punish them financially while they are looking for a job.

Is it because compassion is applied, only when it suits you.

Does your compassion filter down to the children of the unemployed, you want to financially cripple?

Come on greens... some of them have been "looking for jobs" for the last 3 years... get real.

don't start a sob story just face the facts that if you have children you do ANYTHING you can to support them. ANY job possible. These people love doing nothing and getting paid for it.

IP Logged

CommonSense

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - May 15th, 2012 at 10:27am

and what example does that set for their children?

Where would you draw the line?

IP Logged

Frances
Gold Member

Australian Politics

In a Castle in the Hills
Reply #14 - May 15th, 2012 at 10:31am

CommonSense wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 10:21am:
Do they think it is a coincidence that labour have only been in power for maybe 10 of the last 50 years?

Looks like you can't add up.  The score is more like Liberals 29˝, Labor 20˝.

Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 12
Send Topic Print