Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
If its so important then take it to an election! (Read 3095 times)
skippy.
Gold Member

Re: If its so important then take it to an election!
Reply #30 - May 17th, 2012 at 11:12am

Righty27 wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 10:45am:
skippy. wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 10:15am:
Quote:
And as sexist as it may be, she is also dog-ugly. None of this amounts to anything even approximating good leadership.

She is MUCH better looking than Bishop, the DEPUTY leader of the Libs or Brony, or lard ass Mirrabella, in fact name ONE Lib that isn't a pig.

Are you blind? All three of those women dress nicely, and actually look feminine, and like women. Not a disgusting lesbian dyke of a creature.

If thats the choice give me the lesbian every time. Much better than a cross eyed cyclops or a lard ass Greek, not to mention the hagerty old wax dummy known as Brony.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Righty27

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - May 17th, 2012 at 11:20am

skippy. wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 11:12am:
Quote:
And as sexist as it may be, she is also dog-ugly. None of this amounts to anything even approximating good leadership.

She is MUCH better looking than Bishop, the DEPUTY leader of the Libs or Brony, or lard ass Mirrabella, in fact name ONE Lib that isn't a pig.

Are you blind? All three of those women dress nicely, and actually look feminine, and like women. Not a disgusting lesbian dyke of a creature.

If thats the choice give me the lesbian every time. Much better than a cross eyed cyclops or a lard ass Greek, not to mention the hagerty old wax dummy known as Brony.

None of those women may be beautiful, but they are feminine and good Australian women.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #32 - May 17th, 2012 at 11:26am

Righty27 wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 11:20am:
Quote:

None of those women may be beautiful, but they are feminine and good Australian women.

So is Wong. Roll Eyes

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Righty27

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - May 17th, 2012 at 11:34am

skippy. wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 11:26am:
Quote:

So is Wong. Roll Eyes

No it isn't.

Why did she say this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69KoyIYWSGs

Now it is suddenly saying that this is a reform that is vital for our future?

IP Logged

Dsmithy70
Gold Member

ire futuis vobismetipsis

Newy
Reply #34 - May 17th, 2012 at 11:45am

Righty27 wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 11:34am:
Quote:

So is Wong. Roll Eyes

No it isn't.

Why did she say this?

I thought this was about Gay Marriage, now you want to change it to the Carbon Tax, which Abbott used to support.

Lets get back to appraisals of beauty & femininity, post up a pic of yourself Righty & I'll judge in a fair & balanced way as to your worth to society.

REBELLION is not what most people think it is.
REBELLION is when you turn off the TV & start educating & thinking for yourself.
Gavin Nascimento

IP Logged

Righty27

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - May 17th, 2012 at 11:50am

Dsmithy70 wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 11:45am:
Righty27 wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 11:34am:
Quote:

So is Wong. Roll Eyes

No it isn't.

Why did she say this?

I thought this was about Gay Marriage, now you want to change it to the Carbon Tax, which Abbott used to support.

Lets get back to appraisals of beauty & femininity, post up a pic of yourself Righty & I'll judge in a fair & balanced way as to your worth to society.

Okay, I can do that too. Here we go:

http://www.theage.com.au/federal-election/wong-backs-labors-antigay-marriage-sta...

Now it supports it. Mr Abbott never supported a carbon tax. Why should I post a picture of myself online, when everyone could see it?

IP Logged

Dsmithy70
Gold Member

ire futuis vobismetipsis

Newy
Reply #36 - May 17th, 2012 at 11:53am

Yeah game over you smacking retard

REBELLION is not what most people think it is.
REBELLION is when you turn off the TV & start educating & thinking for yourself.
Gavin Nascimento

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #37 - May 17th, 2012 at 11:54am

Quote:
Mr Abbott never supported a carbon tax.

Yes he did, LIAR, here he is proving you are a liar.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

lisa.greek
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Cairns QLD
Reply #38 - May 17th, 2012 at 11:56am

skippy. wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 11:54am:

Quote:

LOL!!!!  geez Matty - the new sock is a failure as WELL!!!    Just go back to the usual one that we all know, love and ridicule!

IP Logged

Righty27

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - May 17th, 2012 at 11:57am

Dsmithy70 wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 11:53am:
Yeah game over you smacking retard

Nice to see you come back with a well-articulated response. Aren't you the one who also called me someone that I am not?

IP Logged

Righty27

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - May 17th, 2012 at 11:57am

Quote:

You're the liar. He says IF, you simpleton.

IP Logged

Righty27

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - May 17th, 2012 at 11:59am

lisa.greek wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 11:56am:

Quote:

LOL!!!!  geez Matty - the new sock is a failure as WELL!!!    Just go back to the usual one that we all know, love and ridicule!

There it is, again. Calling me Matty is not fair to me, nor is it fair to him/her, whoever they are.

The funny thing is, that I have been called that by four people on here, and all of them have had no proof or basis on which to say that. Yet, in other threads, they say that Thomson is entitled to the presumption of innocence. Funny, that.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #42 - May 17th, 2012 at 12:00pm

Dsmithy70 wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 11:45am:

Carbon Tax, which Abbott used to support.

It was very different: the Abbnott cvarbon tax was a tax that everyone was going to pay in the form of tax which was going to the Australian taxation office.

In Abbotts plan the money was going to be paid by all of us and given to the poluters in what would have been a huge incentive plan to produce more carbon dioxide emissions in order to gain a greater share of the government pay out.

Abbnott clearly stated that you would pay tax at the bowser and in your electricity bills and that you may be able to claim some back at the end of the year on your tax return.

This was going to be a genuine tax.

Labors fixed price is a cost where the Australian Tax office will never collect one single cent from anyone, a tax where nobody will ever pay any tax - never ever.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #43 - May 17th, 2012 at 12:03pm

Righty27 wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 11:59am:
lisa.greek wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 11:56am:

Quote:

There it is, again. Calling me Matty is not fair to me, nor is it fair to him/her, whoever they are.

The funny thing is, that I have been called that by four people on here, and all of them have had no proof or basis on which to say that. Yet, in other threads, they say that Thomson is entitled to the presumption of innocence. Funny, that.

LOL matty same old routine you trot out every time you get busted. WE accept your surrender, its easy to pick you, no one else could be as dumb as you are. Tongue

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #44 - May 17th, 2012 at 12:09pm

Righty27 wrote on May 17th, 2012 at 11:57am:

Quote:

You're the liar. He says IF, you simpleton.

. He says IF

He says if you want to put a price on carbon that a tax is the best option- he has also consistantly supported a price on carbon.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print