Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Latest Newspoll (Read 4050 times)
juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Latest Newspoll
Reply #45 - May 1st, 2012 at 9:15pm

Now that the well cooked country doctor Uncle Bob Brown has seen the iceberg up ahead on the horizon and has scurried out the door he has left behind a mad rabble of rabid disturbed Communist weirdohs who will eventually self destruct without him.

Uncle Bob WAS THE COMMUNIST GREENS and without his regal presence the Communist Greens are just another ratbag group of insignificant inferior nobodies going nowhere.

Unlce Bob exploited the Climate Catastrophe bulldust and the poisonous carbon dioxide gas scare for all it was worth and took his wongdong group to a once only high. Once Uncle Bob realized the Climate game was up he cleverly flew the coop.

This should get the trollies going. Come on gISTY tell us about the meds you take - what are they - why do you have to take them - what happens if you stop taking them - now don't be shy ?

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #46 - May 2nd, 2012 at 8:38am

borntorule wrote on May 1st, 2012 at 4:38pm:
skippy. wrote on May 1st, 2012 at 4:08pm:
I'll PM the mods to bring you to their attention, no one just turns up out of the blue on a new forum and makes 63 posts in under 24 hours. We cant have banned members coming back with new socks can we sweet thing. That would defeat the purpose of them banning you to begin with. Grin Grin Grin

63 posts a bit too much for you to understand? Certainly based on what Ive read of your posts, you dont seem to have much to contribute.

LOl you fool no one but yourself with your sock. How desperate are you,longwhine? speaking of adding nothing, you're now posting here with three different nicks and none of them make sense. Cheesy OH, I'm glad you're pissed off I outed you, I cant let you get away with sneaking in here. Grin Grin

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - May 4th, 2012 at 6:22pm

skippy. wrote on May 2nd, 2012 at 8:38am:
I'll PM the mods to bring you to their attention, no one just turns up out of the blue on a new forum and makes 63 posts in under 24 hours. We cant have banned members coming back with new socks can we sweet thing. That would defeat the purpose of them banning you to begin with. Grin Grin Grin

63 posts a bit too much for you to understand? Certainly based on what Ive read of your posts, you dont seem to have much to contribute.

LOl you fool no one but yourself with your sock. How desperate are you,longwhine? speaking of adding nothing, you're now posting here with three different nicks and none of them make sense. Cheesy OH, I'm glad you're pissed off I outed you, I cant let you get away with sneaking in here. Grin Grin

I have THREE IDs? please feel free to tell me which ones they are so I can PM them so we can have a laugh at your expense.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #48 - May 5th, 2012 at 4:54pm

longweekend58 wrote on May 4th, 2012 at 6:22pm:
skippy. wrote on May 2nd, 2012 at 8:38am:

I have THREE IDs? please feel free to tell me which ones they are so I can PM them so we can have a laugh at your expense.

W nkers that use sox fool no one but themselves, EVERYONE picked you as borntorule, and had  had a laugh, AT YOU. Grin

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

corporate_whitey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Archivist
Reply #49 - May 5th, 2012 at 5:05pm

Pay no attention to that troll skippy, who has more sox than a box has matches. Grin

World Wide Working Class Struggle

IP Logged

corporate_whitey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Archivist
Reply #50 - May 5th, 2012 at 5:07pm

The Newspoll reflects Australias rejection of the global economy and the push for more protection for local industries and jobs.  globalization and growth is unsustainable. Cool

IP Logged

TheGreenLight
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - May 5th, 2012 at 5:07pm

What a shame, it's disappointing to see that the majority of Australians have fallen for the scare and fear campaign by the Coalition. They would rather vote for these self-serving Conservatives, than for a woman and party who have the best interest of Australia, and Australians at heart. Julia has never really been given a chance, it's so unfair. She's been attacked from day 1.

IP Logged

corporate_whitey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Archivist
Reply #52 - May 5th, 2012 at 5:09pm

Labor opened our borders and deregulated our market and all Australians hold the ALP responsible for the damage they have done. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #53 - May 5th, 2012 at 5:17pm

corporate_whitey wrote on May 5th, 2012 at 5:05pm:
Pay no attention to that troll skippy, who has more sox than a box has matches. Grin

LOL you got outed last week for your sox, even a mod outed you Grin Grin Grin

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - May 5th, 2012 at 5:29pm

m still waiting for skippy to tell me what my sox are. Panis thinks I have 14 of them but she is probably the only poster stupider than skippy.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #55 - May 5th, 2012 at 5:36pm

longweekend58 wrote on May 5th, 2012 at 5:29pm:
m still waiting for skippy to tell me what my sox are. Panis thinks I have 14 of them but she is probably the only poster stupider than skippy.

Cant you read either? I'll type it slowly for the imbecile, you posted here over the last week as borntorule,are you denying that? because I noticed that even a mod joined in the fun at laughing at you for that sock. Maybe we can have him confirm you and borntorule use the same IP address,liar.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - May 5th, 2012 at 6:38pm

skippy. wrote on May 5th, 2012 at 5:36pm:

Cant you read either? I'll type it slowly for the imbecile, you posted here over the last week as borntorule,are you denying that? because I noticed that even a mod joined in the fun at laughing at you for that sock. Maybe we can have him confirm you and borntorule use the same IP address,liar.

a mod like mozza??? it disagrees with virtually everyone right of ghengis ghan.

IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Reply #57 - May 5th, 2012 at 6:43pm

longweekend58 wrote on May 5th, 2012 at 6:38pm:
skippy. wrote on May 5th, 2012 at 5:36pm:

a mod like mozza??? it disagrees with virtually everyone right of ghengis ghan.

Bless mozza for that  Tongue

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

john_g
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - May 5th, 2012 at 6:44pm

I don't post that often on here, so am not fully aware of all details, but the moderating on this site leaves a lot to be desire.

As a neutral centrist, it does appear that the mods are left-biased, and disgusting posts like Karnal's "Is Abbott straight", are allowed to stay on this part of the site, whereas some of our more right-wing poster's threads are relegated to other parts.

That's part of the reason why I have only made about 400 posts on here in about a year from joining. The disgusting comments, and the bias therein, from the mods.

IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Reply #59 - May 5th, 2012 at 6:45pm

john_g wrote on May 5th, 2012 at 6:44pm:
I don't post that often on here, so am not fully aware of all details, but the moderating on this site leaves a lot to be desire.

As a neutral centrist, it does appear that the mods are left-biased, and disgusting posts like Karnal's "Is Abbott straight", are allowed to stay on this part of the site, whereas some of our more right-wing poster's threads are relegated to other parts.

That's part of the reason why I have only made about 400 posts on here in about a year from joining. The disgusting comments, and the bias therein, from the mods.

You're taking it way to seriously

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print