Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Slipper is an Ordained Freemasonic Priest (Read 2853 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Slipper is an Ordained Freemasonic Priest
Apr 25th, 2012 at 6:17pm

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/national/slipper-shattered-by-allegations-c...

Slipper shattered by allegations - church

A CHURCH leader says controversial MP Peter Slipper is shattered by the allegations of fraud and sexual harassment against him, which have been followed by calls for him to step down from his religious roles.
Archbishop John Hepworth said on Wednesday he had asked Mr Slipper to stand aside as an ordained priest and legal officer for the Traditional Anglican Communion.
Archbishop Hepworth, the primate of the pro-Rome breakaway conservative Anglican movement, said the allegations had hurt the Queensland independent MP.
"Well, he's obviously quite shattered by this," he told ABC Radio.
Mr Slipper, who quit the Liberal Party late last year, stood aside as Speaker on Sunday pending inquiries into allegations he had misused taxpayer-funded Cabcharge dockets.
Mr Slipper also faces civil claims he sexually harassed a male adviser that are due to go before the Federal Court in Sydney next month. He has strenuously denied all the allegations.
"I have said to Peter that I think it is not appropriate to stand aside from the speakership and not stand aside from an important office in a church position," said Archbishop Hepworth, who is based in Adelaide.
"We are having an exchange of texts.
"I am meeting him later in the week in Brisbane, and his wife. They both actually have flu at the moment."
The meeting on Friday will determine whether Mr Slipper will step aside from his church roles.
Meanwhile, a driver with Canberra Hire Cars, Berris Crossin, has told News Limited said she had a deal with Mr Slipper regarding the use of his cab vouchers.
He would use four to six vouchers for a single trip so "it didn't look as bad as one big fare", Ms Crossin told The Daily Telegraph.
Mr Slipper has responded all Cabcharges were "completed correctly and were for travel within entitlement".
Archbishop Hepworth said he had been surprised by the claims made by Mr Slipper's former adviser James Hunter Ashby, who filed an application to the Federal Court last Friday.
"I have pursued some of these rumours in connection with Peter Slipper and have been satisfied that there was no proof existing," he said.
The archbishop said there were "a number" of Peter Slippers.
"There is the very devoted husband to Inge, and she is a strong defender of Peter - strong, liberal woman in the Menzies tradition," he said.
"I have also seen Peter drink too much. I have spoken to him about this. I have seen the arrogance that comes about when that happens."
Mr Ashby claims that between January and March this year the MP made unwelcome sexual advances, sexual comments and suggestions of a sexual nature.
Foreign Affairs Minister Bob Carr today predicted it would be business as usual for the Federal Government, once the scandal died down.
"This government, I predict, will continue to get its legislation through ... and beyond these temporary federal issues of the day in Canberra," he said in the US.
When Mr Slipper became Speaker last November, his decision gave the minority Labor government an extra vote in the House of Representatives.
But now the government is back to 74 votes in the 150-seat house.
Former Treasurer Peter Costello said Ms Gillard's decision to elevate Mr Slipper to the speakership had "tarnished Labor".
"However, I will say one thing for Slipper: at least he appears to think he is innocent of financial impropriety," Mr Costello said in an opinion piece published by Fairfax.
The government believes Mr Slipper should be able to return to the Speaker's chair if he is cleared of the criminal allegations related to the cab vouchers, even if the civil claims are unresolved.
But that's being opposed by crossbench MPs Rob Oakeshott and Andrew Wilkie, who've made it clear they want all the allegations settled before he returns.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Slipper is an Ordained Freemasonic Priest
Reply #1 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 6:19pm

http://aussiecriminals.wordpress.com/2012/04/21/peter-slipper-resign-or-get-sack...

http://aussiecriminals.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/life-of-slipper.jpgw=614&h=538

Slipper took to Twitter early this morning to deny claims he sexually harassed a young male adviser and misused Cabcharges. He is overseas on a parliamentary delegation.(they sure know when to go travelling, just about when the poo hits the fan)

”The allegations in News Ltd papers are denied!” he tweeted, later adding they were ”a surprise to me”.

Opposition Leader Tony Abbott said the Speaker’s role was to uphold the integrity of parliament and Mr Slipper should step aside while the allegations were heard in court.

”Yes, the Speaker is entitled to the presumption of innocence but he does have quite a lot of explaining to do,” he told reporters in Queensland today.

”These are matters that are now to be the subject of proceedings in court, so these are of a vastly more serious and substantial nature than anything that has been alleged against Mr Slipper in the past.”

The man who holds the highest parliamentary office in Australia is accused in court documents by James Ashby of making “unwelcome sexual advances” and “unwelcome sexual comments”.

Mr Ashby, in court documents obtained by the Herald Sun, alleges Mr Slipper recruited him only “for the purpose of pursuing a sexual relationship”.

The Australian Federal Police also will be asked to investigate conduct by Mr Slipper in relation to the use of public funds.

These include claims made in the court documents that he signed Cabcharge vouchers that were later filled out by a limousine driver.

Last night Mr Slipper said: “The allegations are denied.” Like tossing the phone away he snatched of a reporter, like denying all the outrageous taxi and travel claims. He is a minor leech in the government and has to go.

Just a month after starting work with the Speaker, Mr Ashby also claimed he was asked: “Have you ever come in a guy’s a … before?”.

It is alleged that the question was repeated several weeks later, with Mr Slipper also asking whether the adviser preferred “twinks or bears” – homosexual slang.

HERE is an extract of the allegations lodged against Peter Slipper in the federal court. (posted verbatim, Slipper holds on of the highest positions in Australia, yet his spelling is atrocious, or is it how when someone is drunk, their texting turns to poo?)

Wednesday January 4 2012:

James Ashby and Peter Slipper were in Slipper’s flat after work.

Slipper asks applicant: “Can you massage my neck”. Ashby says words to the effect of “yeah righto” as “he did not know what other response to give as he was brand new to him job and he was being asked by his employer’.

Thursday, January 5: Ashby was getting ready for work, when

Slipper says: “You’re a strange one”. The following conversation then took place in words to the effect of:

Slipper: “You’re a weird because you shower with the door shut”.

Ashby: “What’s weird about that?”

Slipper: “You’re a prude”.

Ashby: “You can call me what you like, I’m happy to war the tag of prude. I don’t know what you private schoolboys got up to in your day, but I’ve never found it normal to shower with the door open. My dad’s never done it, I’ve never done it, my mates don’t do it, that’s not weird”.

Slipper: “But you even go to the toilet with the door shut”.

Ashby:” It’s not weird and it’s normal”.

Slipper: “You should try showering with the door open”

Ashby: “It’s never gonna happen”

Slipper: “What have you got to hide? What are you doing in there?”

Ashby: “I’m not doing anything in there, it’s just not normal to shower with the door open”.

——-//——–

January 14: Applicant drove to Slipper’s home to take him to meet some of his constituents. They stop at a local coffee shop.

Slipper: “Have you ever front bottom in a guy’s a*** before”.

Ashby: “That’s not the kind of question you ask people, Peter”.

Some weeks later —

Slipper: Twinks or Bears – what are you into?

“The applicant recognised the question as relating to the types of gay sexual partners and was uncomfortable, replying to the questions ‘They are not questions you ask’.”

——-//——–

Text messages on Feburary 1 and 2: The Sunshine Coast Daily was wanting to interview Slipper on his use of social media.

Ashby texts Slipper at 5.44pm: “DO NOT DO THE SOCIAL MEDIA INTERVIEW WITH CATHY. They are digging for a new angle. It will not be good!!!! The questions are laced with double meaning. It’s like answering the ‘do i look fat’ question. There’s not (sic) right answer. The daily do not like u! U do not like them! I do not like them! Do not help them sell papers!”.

After finding out Slipper had done the interview he text him at 6.10pm: “You’re not funny! I cannot believe you called her! We’ll have to clean this mess up now !! f**k f**k f**k”.

7.06pm – Slipper texts Ashby: “Relax my friend! x”.

Ashby replies at 7.07pm: “It’s so very hard to when u care about the bloke they keep f**king over. I hope like hell they don’t f**k u over with this report”.

7.19pm – Slipper texts Ashby: “Xxx”.

9.38pm – Slipper texts Ashby: “Would be good if you here but perhaps we are not close enough?”.

10pm – Slipper again texts: “Would be good if you here but perhaps we are not close enough?”.

A text exchange then took place —

Ashby: “Haha where’s Tim tonight?”

Slipper: “Missing”.

Ashby: “Gone to pick up lol”.

Slipper: “Do you think Timbo is closer to me than you?”

Ashby: ‘Yeah but that’s to be expected. He’s known u longer. That sort of stuff doesn’t worry me”.

Slipper: “Gone to prick (sic) up to whom? And closer to you than pete?”

Ashby: “No he’s closer to you. I hardly know him”.

Ashby: “A random root lol!”

Ashby: “I’ve gotta stop being rude to my friends. Text u when I leave”.

Slipper: “U getting roks off. Pity”.

Slipper: “If you interested we could be closer?”

Slipper: “?”

Ashby: “I think we’re good already. I’m happy seeing Tim being closest. I hate stepping on toes”.

Slipper: “:”

Slipper: “Your call if u want to keep degrees of seperatation. No toes”.

Slipper: “I told him positrion (sic) open”.

Slipper: “But you’re call and no hard feelings in that you only want businesslike contact. In that event of the difficulty in our personla”.

Ashby: “I don’t know what type of contact you expect Peter. Perhaps u should define that u would like and I can then be clearer on my position”.

Slipper: “U want something more? U brillianmt (sic) at massages”.

Ashby: “No I’m happy the way things are. I care for u Pete but the massage is at far as it goes. Life’s a lot more simpler when it’s business and a few drinks after work”.

Slipper: “Oh”.

Slipper: “No problems and thanks for (unclear)”.

Ashby: “All good”.

Slipper: “Sorry things not working out but appreciate your frankness. In future in circumstances please arrange all communcoations (sic)”.

Slipper: “Thu tim as cannot guarantee availiability. Soo u missing syd harbour creises (sic: cruises)”.

Ashby: “Am I missing it now?”

Slipper: “Suspect if you miss”

Slipper: “If you miss ok. Tim has girlfrien abd”.

Slipper: “And pete needs to sort ou”.

Slipper: “ok your call. Sorry? You still happy to ? come to can ? if not can cover”.

——-//——–

February 2:

Slipper: “And suspect I’m pretty stressed about next week”.

Ashby: “Yeah I get that. Just be mindful we all carry the same level of commitment and stress for various reasons”.

Slipper: “Ok  “.

Slipper: “How daily? Media?

——-//——–

February 26 text exchange:

5.37pm – Slipper texts Ashby: “with the number of ‘followers” on twitter”.

7.18pm – Slipper: “Lucky canberra. Tim (third person) thought you were a nice twink!”.

7.32pm: Text sent again

7.35pm – Ashby: “Why would he have seen a pic of me? Thatr’s a little weird that comment from him. Weird he was having that convo with u”.

7.56pm – Slipper: “Met u in person”.

8pm – Ashby: “Oh Tim. What was the discussion about”.

8.01pm – Slipper: “U”

8.02pm – Ashby: “In a good way I hope”

8.03pm – Slipper: “Bout whether your loyatly was to thugs in LNP or to me! I told him I was hopeful your loyalty was to me”.

Slipper: “;Wink ok I do like you but must understand I get upset when you play with my enemies and keep me in the dark. It is not what I expect of someone I considered I am close to. If you find this intolerable please discuss”.

——-//——–

March 1: Both Slipper and Ashby are in Slipper’s parliamentary office. Slipper “put his hand on the arm of the applicant and stroked the applicant’s arm stating in low tones: ‘You do such a beautiful job with these videos’. Ashby dropped his arm to stop the touching”.

——-//——–

March 20: Ashby was in his office and Slipper “walked into the office and said ‘Can I kiss you both’. There was no other person present in the office. Ashby said ‘no’ very loudly”.

http://aussiecriminals.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/863118-slipper-massage.jpgw=614&h=345
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2012 at 6:25pm by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 6:25pm

You forgive Breivik, his controllers, Slipper, Freemasons and pyramid schemes. But do you forgive reptilians?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #3 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 6:35pm

you are off topic

freewill

this is forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #4 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 6:36pm

Oh gawd. Here they come. The conspiracy theories. And it hasnt even gotten to a court.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 6:36pm

why is this all being dragged out again?..

gees I sure hope FAIRWORK are not involved in this... imagine 3 years of this crap on here.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #6 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 7:00pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 6:35pm:
you are off topic

I wrote "forgive.Slipper. Freemasons" which are all in your thread. Why are you evading this important question?
You brought reptilians into the Breivik thread.
[Proponents hold that in Australia the aborigines speak of a reptilian race that lives underneath the Earth and governs over men. The Aborigines have spoken of going into the Earth where these beings resided. There they claim there is extensive technology. The Aborigines say that they are descended from a race of dragon-humans that once lived on an enormous continent that spanned the entire Pacific ocean, and that most of it sank beneath the waves in ancient times, but that Australia is a remnant of it, and this is why there are so many reptilian animals there.

They also hold that an Astral "dreamtime" exists outside of physical reality, which is the foundation of physical reality. Crocodile spirits and other reptilian entities inhabit this "dreamtime", and can be summoned through sound, such as via the Didgeridoo. ]

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #7 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 7:06pm

Slipper: “Have you ever front bottom in a guy’s a*** before”.

what the ^7*# is this supposed to mean china?

namaste

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #8 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 7:10pm

I think it means you don't forgive him and are posting accusations world-wide on the net.
The reptilian net.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #9 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 7:11pm

Slipper is a reptilian. He is slippery. He must be,

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #10 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 7:15pm

Sounds pretty good. It_is_Light has a flickering tongue and fast copy-paste click, click,click

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #11 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 7:23pm

chimera wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 7:10pm:
I think it means you don't forgive him and are posting accusations world-wide on the net.
The reptilian net.

Nonsense - light forgives everyone

Quote:
all are forgiven unconditionally,and LOVED beyond measure,it is better to conquer thyself than to win 1000 battles...in LOVE and LIGHT namaste

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #12 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 7:36pm

dragon
early 13c., from O.Fr. dragon, from L. draconem (nom. draco) "huge serpent, dragon," from Gk. drakon (gen. drakontos) "serpent, giant seafish," apparently from drak-, strong aorist stem of derkesthai "to see clearly," from *derk- "to see."
The reptile is in the light.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #13 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 7:46pm

Slipper: Twinks or Bears – what are you into?

common priest talk it appears

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #14 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 7:48pm

http://www.earthchakras.org/Locations.php

Chakra Three: Uluru and Kata Tjuta
These twin sites in the Northern Territory, Australia, comprise the world “solar plexus” chakra. Uluru, formerly known as Ayers Rock, is the more famous of the two. This large red monolith is, along with the Sydney Opera House, an icon of the smallest continent. Katatjuta, also called The Olgas, is equally impressive. Rather than one monolith, this site consists of a large number of massive red stones.

The global function of this chakra is to maintain the vitality of the Earth, and all living species. In the future, if there is a world art of immortal health, then the wisdom of this art will be gained from Chakra Three in central Australia. This wisdom is delivered to the rest of the world via the ley artery, the Rainbow Snake.

The Rainbow Serpent travels the path of life. It arises from deep beneath the surface of the Earth, and first emerges at Uluru. The Uluru magick is then transmitted to Katatjuta via a special song line which exits Uluru on its western side from the cave of the hare wallaby, Mala Puta. Once in the natural cathedral of Katatjuta, the universal vitality force is shaped into the various designs suited to the many different species of life on Earth. After the “packaging” of solar plexus energies, in the Valley of the Winds, the Rainbow Serpent leaves this area from the large heart-shaped stone, Ngunngarra (scarlet Fuchsia),and travels on to Bali.

Chakra Two energies from Lake Titicaca are directly sent to Chakra Three – Uluru and Katatjuta – via the world ley artery, the Rainbow Serpent, which crosses the South Pacific Ocean, sweeps underneath New Zealand, and enters the Australian mainland at Wilson’s Promontory.

In the ancient creation legends of “Dreamtime”, there is a story about a great ritual which has yet to be completed at Uluru. This ritual was meant to complete the great plan of the earth spirit. When the ritual is complete, then perfection will spread throughout the world, and death will disappear from all species. This event is symbolized by a great pole, or cosmic umbilical cord, which is destined to unite the Sun with the Earth – heaven with earth. It is predicted that this cord begins to function in 2020 AD, at the time of the rare Saturn-Pluto conjunction.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print