Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Should Heterosexuals be forced to accept Homo blood?

Yes    
  4 (40.0%)
No    
  6 (60.0%)

Total votes: 10
« Created by: corporate_whitey on: Apr 24th, 2012 at 6:42pm »

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Forced Transfusions Of Homosexual Blood (Read 7156 times)
Uncle Meat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Tasmania
Re: Forced Transfusions Of Homosexual Blood
Reply #60 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 10:50pm

BlOoDy RiPpEr wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 10:44pm:
Reading this topic has made me stop and think.
On one hand, homosexuals say they are born that way, they don't have a choice, like it's some sort of genetic thing, runs in their blood that sort of thing.
On the other hand, gay activists say it's not in their blood, you can't catch it from the 'gay dna' being injected into your system. That it is a sexual preference which insinuates choice.

Why did you choose to be heterosexual?

i.e. why did you choose to be attracted to members of the opposite sex?

And, on what date did you make that decision?

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #61 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:03pm

There has to be standards of blood purity, normal sexually monogamous heterosexuals cannot afford to be contaminated by diseased blood from promiscuous homosexuals, drug addicts or prostitutes, that's just being ludicrous.  We should not be exposed to the consequences of their life choices.  If you don't draw the standard it will weaken the immune systems of our whole species leaving us all vulnerable not just to Aids but pandemics that could wipe out millions.  The next transfusion you need to save your life...have a think about where that blood has been, how many needles it has shared and how much unprotected sex it has had and how many partners it has had it with.

I condemn Male Violence Against Women
The Government Supports Gynocide
There Is Something Dreadfully Wrong With Men

IP Logged

BlOoDy RiPpEr
Gold Member

aussie-patriot.com

Sydney
Reply #62 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:28pm

Uncle Meat wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 10:50pm:
On one hand, homosexuals say they are born that way, they don't have a choice, like it's some sort of genetic thing, runs in their blood that sort of thing.
On the other hand, gay activists say it's not in their blood, you can't catch it from the 'gay dna' being injected into your system. That it is a sexual preference which insinuates choice.

Well i already had a dick to play with, so the way i seen it. i just had to have a pussie as well. As for the date. not sure. i remember i was in primary school. but didnt get to play with one till high school and been playing with them ever since...

host of the aussie-patriot.com site
IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #63 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 9:02am

I think it should polluter pays, a clean blood supply is essential  human survival, there is only finite supplies of clean blood but there are millions of people living reckless lives that are blood contaminating including promiscuity, homosexual sex and needle sharing drug addicts.  Is it fair these people use up up all of the clean blood supply?  Is it fair that sexually monogamous heterosexuals are exposed to their lifestyle choices?  There needs to be a system of progressive taxation placed on people leading reckless lives polluting the human blood pool and placing an unsustainable burden on this scarce resource.   Such a polluter pays Blood Tax would encourage people to make necessary life style choices that wont place millions of lives at risk.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #64 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 9:28am

Prevailing wrote on Apr 26th, 2012 at 9:02am:
I think it should polluter pays, a clean blood supply is essential  human survival, there is only finite supplies of clean blood but there are millions of people living reckless lives that are blood contaminating including promiscuity, homosexual sex and needle sharing drug addicts.  Is it fair these people use up up all of the clean blood supply?  Is it fair that sexually monogamous heterosexuals are exposed to their lifestyle choices?  There needs to be a system of progressive taxation placed on people leading reckless lives polluting the human blood pool and placing an unsustainable burden on this scarce resource.   Such a polluter pays Blood Tax would encourage people to make necessary life style choices that wont place millions of lives at risk.

Heh. Its moot anyway. Our blood supply isnt autonomous as it used to be. We get blood from other countries specifically america and we have no control over thier laws and checks on it (thanks howard).

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #65 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 9:39am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 26th, 2012 at 9:28am:
Prevailing wrote on Apr 26th, 2012 at 9:02am:

Heh. Its moot anyway. Our blood supply isnt autonomous as it used to be. We get blood from other countries specifically america and we have no control over thier laws and checks on it (thanks howard).

SOB

All the more reason to press the government to act now on Blood Hygiene.

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #66 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 9:44am

Human behavior and lifestyle choice caused blood contamination is real.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #67 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 9:50am

BlOoDy RiPpEr wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:28pm:
Uncle Meat wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 10:50pm:

Well i already had a dick to play with, so the way i seen it. i just had to have a pussie as well. As for the date. not sure. i remember i was in primary school. but didnt get to play with one till high school and been playing with them ever since...

I didn't realise Sydney women were so desperate. Sad, really.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #68 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 9:54am

corporate_whitey wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 7:02pm:
Please leave the Homo propaganda for another thread, this is a serious terrorist threat to the blood supply that could cost lives, show some sensitivity.  Blood From sexually active men multiplies the risk of contamination of the blood supply with the Homo Virus HIV.  If they are going to donate blood it should be used exclusively for Homosexual men and no one else!
Sad

1- you're an imbecile, blood is checked and people are screened for HIV.
2- this homophobic thread should be in extremism exposed, I'll Pm a mod and get it moved .
3- you should be banned,I'm going to start Pming your posts to the mods until you are. Grin

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #69 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 10:02am

This is harassment and an attempt to silence my right to my opinion, I hope the mods take your threats seriously and act against you.  Now leave me alone please, you could be any type of maniac.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #70 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 10:13am

Prevailing wrote on Apr 26th, 2012 at 10:02am:
This is harassment and an attempt to silence my right to my opinion, I hope the mods take your threats seriously and act against you.  Now leave me alone please, you could be any type of maniac.

You posted under the wrong sock imbecile. Cheesy

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #71 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 10:15am

skippy. wrote on Apr 26th, 2012 at 10:13am:
Prevailing wrote on Apr 26th, 2012 at 10:02am:

You posted under the wrong sock imbecile. Cheesy

lol...it looks that way.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #72 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 10:29am

Annie Anthrax wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 7:58pm:
CW is advocating a push for donor blood from the veins of deaf and blind virgins who are first tested for purity of mind.

They need to have white hair too - you know, no pigmentation like lab rats.  The highest risk of HIV is probably from bisexual married men. They tend to hide their lifestyle and are less inclined to use prophylactics. They are also less likely to disclose these details. On the other hand, they are probably less likely to give blood too.

It is a bit of a worry that they are offering money for blood donations these days.

1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #73 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 10:30am

skippy. wrote on Apr 26th, 2012 at 9:54am:
Please leave the Homo propaganda for another thread, this is a serious terrorist threat to the blood supply that could cost lives, show some sensitivity.  Blood From sexually active men multiplies the risk of contamination of the blood supply with the Homo Virus HIV.  If they are going to donate blood it should be used exclusively for Homosexual men and no one else!
Sad

2- this homophobic thread should be in extremism exposed, I'll Pm a mod and get it moved .
3- you should be banned,I'm going to start Pming your posts to the mods until you are. Grin

Just because someone is completely bonkers is no reason to silence them.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #74 - Apr 26th, 2012 at 10:34am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 26th, 2012 at 10:30am:
skippy. wrote on Apr 26th, 2012 at 9:54am:
Sad

Just because someone is completely bonkers is no reason to silence them.

SOB

Maybe not, but there is no reason to have the homophobic thread, which is what it is, in the politics board.
Free speech is fine, but pure discrimination is not.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print