Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Should Heterosexuals be forced to accept Homo blood?

Yes    
  4 (40.0%)
No    
  6 (60.0%)

Total votes: 10
« Created by: corporate_whitey on: Apr 24th, 2012 at 6:42pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Forced Transfusions Of Homosexual Blood (Read 7160 times)
Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Re: Forced Transfusions Of Homosexual Blood
Reply #45 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:25am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:22am:
Andrei.Hicks wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:10am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:07am:
... wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:04am:
Quote:
A hospital has confirmed that more than 80 people have been infected with HIV/AIDS from contaminated blood, Wuhan Morning Post reported Wednesday.

The patients were all given blood transfusions carrying the disease in a central China township between 1996 and 1997.

Some unknowingly passed the virus on to their spouses or children, bringing the total number infected above 100, Xu Chunyang, deputy dean of the No.2 Hospital in Daye, Hubei, told reporters Monday.

"Our hospital unwittingly gave contaminated blood to these patients," explained Xu.

Xu added that the contaminated blood came from farmers infected with HIV/AIDS who donated their blood for money in Henan province.

The hospital has been more than 8 million yuan ($1.17 million) in debt after making offers of compensation to the patients. The first to get compensation received a one-off payment of 190,000 yuan and a monthly allowance of 500 yuan.

Nobody can give a 100% guarantee that screening will pick up HIV contamination.  This is why every effort must be made to minimise the risk - this includes banning people who have had tattoos/piercings within 6 months or a year, people who lived in britain between certain years, neither category of which has anywhere near the risk as homosexuals.  You can call it homophobic, I call it facts.

AIDS is just as prevalent in heterosexual circles nowadays. It has already spread. It is not a "homosexual" disease anymore. Anyway AIDS isnt the only threat with blood. Theres hepatitis C and prolly other things I am not thinking of right now.

SOB

Insurance though is all about managing risk isn't it?

Gay people have a riskier lifestyle than normal families etc.
That's just the way it is.

It isn't offensive or anything nasty - its just recognizing that its less risky to the general public.

Gay people are promiscuous in their style of living - hence increasing the risk of infection.

No they arent. Some are and some heterosexuals are promiscuous too. Homosexuality isnt a "lifestyle". Its a sexual preference.

SOB

It is a sexual preference and there is a lifestyle that comes along with it.

I worked for a Pharma company whose principal revenue was in anti-HIV drugs.
I can tell you that every single study we had and reviewed, shows that HIV and AIDS in developed world is miles higher in the gay community than the regular hetero community.

To suggest they are on a par ignores every study I have ever seen.

Maybe in black Africa but that's completely different.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #46 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:28am

Gay people are promiscuous in their style of living - hence increasing the risk of infection.

As, too, the BRITISH - being carriers of the Creutzfeldt-Jakob virus

... along with Americans

Mad cow disease found in California

April 25, 2012 - 10:17AM

http://www.smh.com.au/world/mad-cow-disease-found-in-california-20120425-1xkan.h...

Quote:
Ensuring blood safety

We recognise that the Australian community has confidence and trust in the Australian Red Cross Blood Service to have one of the safest blood supplies in the world. It is our most important driver as an organisation.

Each time you give blood, we test your donation for ABO (blood type), Rh groups (i.e. positive or negative) and red cell antibodies.

We also test all donations for five transfusion-transmissible infectious diseases, using seven different tests:

HIV/AIDS
hepatitis B
hepatitis C
Human T-cell Lymphotropic Virus- HTLV
syphilis.

Specifically, we test for the hepatitis B surface antigen, antibody to hepatitis C, antibody to both HIV-1 and HIV-2, antibody to HTLV types I and II and antibodies to syphilis.

We test all donations for HIV-1 and hepatitis C RNA using Nucleic Acid Testing (NAT). This process is different from traditional testing because it looks for the actual presence of viruses, in this case HIV and HCV. Most other tests detect the presence of antibodies, which are the body's response to an infection and which take time to develop. NAT provides an opportunity to further improve the safety of the blood supply by reducing the window period', which is the time between exposure to a virus to the time current tests are able to detect antibodies to the virus.

We also perform a test for malaria on donations from donors who have reported residence in, or travel to, an area with malaria.

http://www.donateblood.com.au/about-blood/ensuring-safety

« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:54am by buzzanddidj »  

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Reply #47 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:33am

From what Ive seen at work Christmas parties gays and lesbians have nothing on heteros when it comes to promiscuity.

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #48 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:34am

And yet, people living in Briatin around the time of the BSE outbreak are still banned from donating, as are those who have been tattoed/peirced within 6 months.  But, you don't see them jumping up and down about it.  Surely public health trumps the possibility of a handful of militant homos getting their panties in a twist?  Then again, ya never know these days....

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #49 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:35am

... wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:34am:
And yet, people living in Briatin around the time of the BSE outbreak are still banned from donating, as are those who have been tattoed/peirced within 6 months.  But, you don't see them jumping up and down about it.  Surely public health trumps the possibility of a handful of militant homos getting their panties in a twist?  Then again, ya never know these days....

That's my point.
I have never been able to donate in Australia. Yet I accept it and get on with things.

Why is it the gay lobby are always fking moaning and complaining?
How about they shut the bugger up and just get on with life???

Miserable bunch of queens.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #50 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:42am

Andrei.Hicks wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:25am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:22am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:07am:
... wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:04am:
Quote:
A hospital has confirmed that more than 80 people have been infected with HIV/AIDS from contaminated blood, Wuhan Morning Post reported Wednesday.

The patients were all given blood transfusions carrying the disease in a central China township between 1996 and 1997.

Some unknowingly passed the virus on to their spouses or children, bringing the total number infected above 100, Xu Chunyang, deputy dean of the No.2 Hospital in Daye, Hubei, told reporters Monday.

"Our hospital unwittingly gave contaminated blood to these patients," explained Xu.

Xu added that the contaminated blood came from farmers infected with HIV/AIDS who donated their blood for money in Henan province.

The hospital has been more than 8 million yuan ($1.17 million) in debt after making offers of compensation to the patients. The first to get compensation received a one-off payment of 190,000 yuan and a monthly allowance of 500 yuan.

Nobody can give a 100% guarantee that screening will pick up HIV contamination.  This is why every effort must be made to minimise the risk - this includes banning people who have had tattoos/piercings within 6 months or a year, people who lived in britain between certain years, neither category of which has anywhere near the risk as homosexuals.  You can call it homophobic, I call it facts.

AIDS is just as prevalent in heterosexual circles nowadays. It has already spread. It is not a "homosexual" disease anymore. Anyway AIDS isnt the only threat with blood. Theres hepatitis C and prolly other things I am not thinking of right now.

SOB

Insurance though is all about managing risk isn't it?

Gay people have a riskier lifestyle than normal families etc.
That's just the way it is.

It isn't offensive or anything nasty - its just recognizing that its less risky to the general public.

No they arent. Some are and some heterosexuals are promiscuous too. Homosexuality isnt a "lifestyle". Its a sexual preference.

SOB

It is a sexual preference and there is a lifestyle that comes along with it.

I worked for a Pharma company whose principal revenue was in anti-HIV drugs.
I can tell you that every single study we had and reviewed, shows that HIV and AIDS in developed world is miles higher in the gay community than the regular hetero community.

To suggest they are on a par ignores every study I have ever seen.

Maybe in black Africa but that's completely different.

Well maybe you are right about the "studies" I dunno. However you are wrong about the "lifestyle". Especially when you generalise and throw all the gays into 1 basket.

In Sydney there is a street called "oxford street" where a lot of young gay ppl hang out. They go to discos and sleep with each other sometimes. In George street is the same thing for heteros!

On the other hand I know of plenty of gay ppl that you would never pick out of a crowd. you wouldn't. They are just like everyone else. Because they are human. Some humans live a promiscuous lifestyle and some dont.

The reason you can look @ them and say "they are different" is because they are segregated to their own places to hang out. I used to work across the road from a lesbian pub. They had their own little place there to hang out but if you met them elsewhere you would never know.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #51 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:45am

Andrei.Hicks wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:35am:
... wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:34am:

That's my point.
I have never been able to donate in Australia. Yet I accept it and get on with things.

Why is it the gay lobby are always fking moaning and complaining?
How about they shut the bugger up and just get on with life???

Miserable bunch of queens.

I agree the Gay community are not being discriminated against as many minority groups are banned from giving blood.....However the OP and his supporters seam to think different and have made some very disturbing allegations against gays the government and other posters.....Their comments say more about their ignorance and intolerance than any comment made against their opinions.....By the way I am not paid to have an opinion but I will accept donations!!!

Wink Wink Wink

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 12:40pm

corporate_whitey wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 6:42pm:
Homosexual radicals are lobbying to have heterosexuals in need of life saving blood transfusions forced to accept blood from sexually active Homosexual men to end that they see as discrimination against Homosexual men.  Do you agree?  Sourced from a story on the Panel - channel 10. Embarrassed Huh Shocked Sad Shocked

OMG !

What a MEMORY

( ... or slow thought process ?)

The Ten Network's "The Panel" last aired in 2004

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #53 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 4:17pm

Quote:
Forced Transfusions Of Homosexual Blood

Not on my watch, our blood supply must be kept pure from these homosexual diseases.

I condemn Male Violence Against Women
The Government Supports Gynocide
There Is Something Dreadfully Wrong With Men

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #54 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 6:44pm

Prevailing wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 4:17pm:
Quote:

Not on my watch, our blood supply must be kept pure from these homosexual diseases.

LOLOLOLOL

Thi8s entire thread is ridiculous. And nobody is forced to have blood transfusions are they?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Life_goes_on
Gold Member

400kms south of Yobsville, Qld
Reply #55 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 7:11pm

Pump me full of that gay blood.

It might help improve my dress sense.

"You're just one lucky motherf-cker" - Someone, 5th February 2013

Num num num num.

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 8:28pm

adelcrow wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 6:46pm:
Sodomy should be taught at all schools..

not just Catholic schools!

HEY !!

That's my BUMPER sticker

IP Logged

Uncle Meat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Tasmania
Reply #57 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 10:14pm

Prevailing wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 4:17pm:
Quote:

The last time HIV was detected, it was from a heterosexual female donor.

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #58 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 10:40pm

This is definitely a case for excluding sexually promiscuous people from donating blood.  I definitely would not want blood from someone who has slept with every wall crawler at the Cross!!!

We have to know that the blood is coming from clean sources.

I condemn Male Violence Against Women
The Government Supports Gynocide
There Is Something Dreadfully Wrong With Men

IP Logged

BlOoDy RiPpEr
Gold Member

aussie-patriot.com

Sydney
Reply #59 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 10:44pm

Reading this topic has made me stop and think.
On one hand, homosexuals say they are born that way, they don't have a choice, like it's some sort of genetic thing, runs in their blood that sort of thing.
On the other hand, gay activists say it's not in their blood, you can't catch it from the 'gay dna' being injected into your system. That it is a sexual preference which insinuates choice.

host of the aussie-patriot.com site
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print