Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Should Heterosexuals be forced to accept Homo blood?

Yes    
  4 (40.0%)
No    
  6 (60.0%)

Total votes: 10
« Created by: corporate_whitey on: Apr 24th, 2012 at 6:42pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Forced Transfusions Of Homosexual Blood (Read 7280 times)
corporate_whitey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Archivist
Re: Forced Transfusions Of Homosexual Blood
Reply #30 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 8:17am

Annie Anthrax wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 6:57am:
Quote:
The conclusion to which I was forced is that homosexuals, who like to pretend they're a version of female -- donate blood in imitation of genuine females' menstrual cycle

make sense ?

homosexuals like to pretend they're 'having their period'

You're mental.

And I wasn't paid a dollar to let you know.

Shameless deviant. Sad

World Wide Working Class Struggle

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #31 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 8:58am

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

This thread is the silliest one I have seen on this forum today. Well so far since I am still reading.

Just for ppl that didnt notice the guy talking about the menstrual cycle was joking. It was tongue in cheek. A parody. Because this thread needs to be parodied hahahahaha.

Our blood supply may or may not be as safe as you want it to be but it has nothing to do with ppls sexual preferences. There are tests done and checks in place for keeping the blood pure.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #32 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 9:01am

Out of interest - when you give blood do you have to declare your sexual orientation?

I know you do on insurance forms in the UK, or you used to have to, the reason being that gay people according to the insurance companies lead a riskier lifestyle.
The information is of course kept confidential.

Unless of course you are good mates with someone who works there. I found out Colin Jackson the hurdler was queer many years before it became common knowledge.
Though its quite funny when you see his interviews now and how feminine he is, I don't know why I didn't spot it before.
He is all very Noel Coward.

Anyway back to my question - if you give blood do you have to tell them if you're homo?

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #33 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 9:02am

corporate_whitey wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 8:17am:
Annie Anthrax wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 6:57am:
Quote:
The conclusion to which I was forced is that homosexuals, who like to pretend they're a version of female -- donate blood in imitation of genuine females' menstrual cycle

make sense ?

homosexuals like to pretend they're 'having their period'

You're mental.

And I wasn't paid a dollar to let you know.

Shameless deviant. Sad

Aww thanks, CW.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #34 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 9:05am

Andrei.Hicks wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 9:01am:
Out of interest - when you give blood do you have to declare your sexual orientation?

I know you do on insurance forms in the UK, or you used to have to, the reason being that gay people according to the insurance companies lead a riskier lifestyle.

Unless of course you are good mates with someone who works there. I found out Colin Jackson the hurdler was queer many years before it became common knowledge.
Though its quite funny when you see his interviews now and how feminine he is, I don't know why I didn't spot it before.

Anyway back to my question - if you give blood do you have to tell them if you're homo?

http://www.donateblood.com.au/

Quote:
Within the last 12 months have you:

Had male to male sex (that is, oral or anal sex) with or without a condom?
Had sex (with or without a condom) with a male who you think may have had oral or anal sex (with or without a condom) with another man?
Been a male or female sex worker (e.g. received payment for sex in money, gifts or drugs?)
Engaged in sex with a male or female sex worker?
If at any time, the answer is 'yes' to any of the above questions, then you will be deferred from donating for 12 months after the last occurrence of any of the above sexual activities.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #35 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 9:09am

Annie Anthrax wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 9:05am:
Andrei.Hicks wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 9:01am:

http://www.donateblood.com.au/

Quote:
Within the last 12 months have you:

Had male to male sex (that is, oral or anal sex) with or without a condom?
Had sex (with or without a condom) with a male who you think may have had oral or anal sex (with or without a condom) with another man?
Been a male or female sex worker (e.g. received payment for sex in money, gifts or drugs?)
Engaged in sex with a male or female sex worker?
If at any time, the answer is 'yes' to any of the above questions, then you will be deferred from donating for 12 months after the last occurrence of any of the above sexual activities.

I suppose thats fair enough.
Whether people like it or not, we have to reduce risk.

I found it offensive I couldn't donate because I grew up in England.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 9:26am

andrei<<I found it offensive I couldn't donate because I grew up in England.>>

They have to be careful, your kind are risky.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #37 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 10:21am

"Anyway back to my question - if you give blood do you have to tell them if you're homo?"

Here ya go. Find out if you can give blood.

I cant

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #38 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 10:32am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 10:21am:
"Anyway back to my question - if you give blood do you have to tell them if you're homo?"

Here ya go. Find out if you can give blood.

I cant

SOB

I can't in Australia.
I grew up in Great Britain and they seem to dislike us.

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #39 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 10:56am

nairbe wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 7:10pm:
corporate_whitey wrote on Apr 24th, 2012 at 7:02pm:
Please leave the Homo propaganda for another thread, this is a serious terrorist threat to the blood supply that could cost lives, show some sensitivity.  Blood From sexually active men multiplies the risk of contamination of the blood supply with the Homo Virus HIV.  If they are going to donate blood it should be used exclusively for Homosexual men and no one else!
Sad

The problem you have is i we just can not take you seriously

But we DO need to hear from the "village idiot" ...

... from time to time

Just to "lighten the moment"

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #40 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:04am

Quote:
A hospital has confirmed that more than 80 people have been infected with HIV/AIDS from contaminated blood, Wuhan Morning Post reported Wednesday.

The patients were all given blood transfusions carrying the disease in a central China township between 1996 and 1997.

Some unknowingly passed the virus on to their spouses or children, bringing the total number infected above 100, Xu Chunyang, deputy dean of the No.2 Hospital in Daye, Hubei, told reporters Monday.

"Our hospital unwittingly gave contaminated blood to these patients," explained Xu.

Xu added that the contaminated blood came from farmers infected with HIV/AIDS who donated their blood for money in Henan province.

The hospital has been more than 8 million yuan ($1.17 million) in debt after making offers of compensation to the patients. The first to get compensation received a one-off payment of 190,000 yuan and a monthly allowance of 500 yuan.

Nobody can give a 100% guarantee that screening will pick up HIV contamination.  This is why every effort must be made to minimise the risk - this includes banning people who have had tattoos/piercings within 6 months or a year, people who lived in britain between certain years, neither category of which has anywhere near the risk as homosexuals.  You can call it homophobic, I call it facts.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #41 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:07am

... wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:04am:
Quote:
A hospital has confirmed that more than 80 people have been infected with HIV/AIDS from contaminated blood, Wuhan Morning Post reported Wednesday.

The patients were all given blood transfusions carrying the disease in a central China township between 1996 and 1997.

Some unknowingly passed the virus on to their spouses or children, bringing the total number infected above 100, Xu Chunyang, deputy dean of the No.2 Hospital in Daye, Hubei, told reporters Monday.

"Our hospital unwittingly gave contaminated blood to these patients," explained Xu.

Xu added that the contaminated blood came from farmers infected with HIV/AIDS who donated their blood for money in Henan province.

The hospital has been more than 8 million yuan ($1.17 million) in debt after making offers of compensation to the patients. The first to get compensation received a one-off payment of 190,000 yuan and a monthly allowance of 500 yuan.

Nobody can give a 100% guarantee that screening will pick up HIV contamination.  This is why every effort must be made to minimise the risk - this includes banning people who have had tattoos/piercings within 6 months or a year, people who lived in britain between certain years, neither category of which has anywhere near the risk as homosexuals.  You can call it homophobic, I call it facts.

AIDS is just as prevalent in heterosexual circles nowadays. It has already spread. It is not a "homosexual" disease anymore. Anyway AIDS isnt the only threat with blood. Theres hepatitis C and prolly other things I am not thinking of right now.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #42 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:10am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:07am:
Quote:

AIDS is just as prevalent in heterosexual circles nowadays. It has already spread. It is not a "homosexual" disease anymore. Anyway AIDS isnt the only threat with blood. Theres hepatitis C and prolly other things I am not thinking of right now.

SOB

Insurance though is all about managing risk isn't it?

Gay people have a riskier lifestyle than normal families etc.
That's just the way it is.

It isn't offensive or anything nasty - its just recognizing that its less risky to the general public.

Gay people are promiscuous in their style of living - hence increasing the risk of infection.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #43 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:10am

Quote:

SOB

No it isn't.  Not even close.

Quote:
HIV transmission in Australia occurs primarily through sexual contact between men. Around 65% of people newly diagnosed with HIV in 2009 were among men who have sex with men; 28.7% were exposed through heterosexual contact; 2.3% were due to injecting drug use; and a further 3% were men with a history of both injecting drug use and sex with other men

http://www.avert.org/aids-hiv-australia.htm

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #44 - Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:22am

Andrei.Hicks wrote on Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:10am:
Quote:

SOB

Insurance though is all about managing risk isn't it?

Gay people have a riskier lifestyle than normal families etc.
That's just the way it is.

It isn't offensive or anything nasty - its just recognizing that its less risky to the general public.

Gay people are promiscuous in their style of living - hence increasing the risk of infection.

No they arent. Some are and some heterosexuals are promiscuous too. Homosexuality isnt a "lifestyle". Its a sexual preference.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print